PDA

View Full Version : I am pissed off

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 11:17 PM
My list of things that piss me off.

- People who use shitty grammar and spell things horribly online. Then, when you call them on it, they say some shit like, "THIS ISNT FUKIN INGLISH CLASS LOLZ." Maybe not, but you can still learn to type like a human being instead of a fucking douchebag.

- People who drive Hybrids and feel all fucking uppity because they are "saving the planet" or some shit. Hey fuckass, one stuck up son of a bitch driving a fucking Prius isn't going to save the planet. Get your mouth off of Al Gore's dick and go read a fucking scientific journal.

- People who try to come in to the restaurant you are working at after closing time and bitch and moan because you won't let them in or refuse to make them fresh food forty minutes after close. People who try to walk through the fucking drive-through are included here. I hope a fucking semi comes barrelling around the corner and flattens your dumb asses. Eat when other fucking normal human beings do, not at two in the fucking morning.

- The fucking news media and all their goddamn hoaxes. These fucking assholes want to work us up into a fury about whatever dumb shit they think will scare us. ("Swine Flu" being the most recent example of this.) First it was SARS (yeah, you remember SARS. That dumb shit that never became the global pandemic it was supposed to) then it was bird flu. Apparently all of these were supposed to become global pandemics of a previously-unseen and epicly destructive nature. Yeah. That shit killed less in a year then THE REGULAR FUCKING FLU DOES! STOP FUCKING LYING TO GET PEOPLE TO TUNE IN TO YOUR SHITTY NEWS STATION.

- Cats. Why the fuck would you want an animal that shits all over your house when it's mad at you?

- Drivers who don't use fucking turn signals. How the fuck lazy can you get? Lift your hand an inch or two and flip a switch. Stupid fucks; then they get all surprised when I honk at them as they're about to hit me.

- Women at grocery stores who watch all their purchases ring up and then are legitimately surprised when they find out they have to pay. Then they break out the checkbook.

- People at movies who talk on the cell phone. How the fuck is this appropriate? Take two seconds and go the fuck outside cunt-wads, your not in your fucking living room. Probably the same lazy fucks who don't use turn signals. The death penalty should be expanded to cover these assclowns.

- People who have car subwoofers that would knock out a filling from a mile away. Who the fuck needs this kind of bass? I guess if you don't have a brain in your head, then it can't rattle around from sitting on this stupid fucking thing.

IronMexican
10-01-2009, 11:20 PM
My list of things that piss me off.

- People who use shitty grammar and spell things horribly online. Then, when you call them on it, they say some shit like, "THIS ISNT FUKIN INGLISH CLASS LOLZ." Maybe not, but you can still learn to type like a human being instead of a fucking douchebag.

Can you really say that since you've been known to drop a couple of u's instead of spelling out a 3 letter word?

timvp
10-01-2009, 11:21 PM
- People who try to come in to the restaurant you are working at after closing time and bitch and moan because you won't let them in or refuse to make them fresh food forty minutes after close. People who try to walk through the fucking drive-through are included here. I hope a fucking semi comes barrelling around the corner and flattens your dumb asses. Eat when other fucking normal human beings do, not at two in the fucking morning.

Wich fast food joint u work at.

monosylab1k
10-01-2009, 11:23 PM
lol @ the spelling and grammar errors.

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 11:24 PM
- Drivers who, when their lane is blocked, feel free to use part of your lane instead of waiting. This is a good fucking idea fucktard. Lanes are wide enough for one car, but sure, go ahead and take part of mine and force me into a concrete wall. Slap ass.

- People who use power tools at 7am on Saturday mornings. What the fuck? Just because your dumb ass is up before the crack of dawn on a day off you assume other people are too? Next time I hear your saw on before the sun is up, I'm going to come over, saw your arms off and beat you to death with them.

- Animal rights groups. Hey kids, get over yourselves. Yes, we can treat animals better. But you know what? Cow is good eating. Monkeys and rats make good test subjects. Would you rather we test shit on humans? We should get you into an argument with the Christian right; fetuses or rats? Which is more important?

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 11:25 PM
lol @ the spelling and grammar errors.

omfg this isnt english class

GOD!!!

Vinnie_Johnson
10-01-2009, 11:26 PM
LMAO Great post. Not, go back to the fryer to the fries and season those fries.

monosylab1k
10-01-2009, 11:29 PM
-People who treat their significant others like shit over a pizza discussion and then cry about it on the internet.

DPG21920
10-01-2009, 11:30 PM
I hate it when stupid girls take longer than 20 minutes to go pick up leftover pizza then go into an emotional coma after I berate them. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

MiamiHeat
10-01-2009, 11:30 PM
LMAO Great post. Not, go back to the fryer to the fries and season those fries.

http://chickencrap.com/images/817.jpg

I KEEL U

Vinnie_Johnson
10-01-2009, 11:33 PM
http://chickencrap.com/images/817.jpg

I KEEL U

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
10-01-2009, 11:52 PM
-you know what pisses me off, those God awful wireless reality commercials for pocket.

xellos88330
10-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Hmmm...

Sounds like someone just finished watching that movie "Shoot 'em up".

mouse
10-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Miamiheat is slowly gaining my respect as a veteran poster in the Club he is definitely on the path to someday become another B2B if only he could fix his relationship problems he might achieve that status.

IMDB Quote Machine
10-02-2009, 01:05 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_A0F9qTwBOq4/Se3H6baR3yI/AAAAAAAABMI/46Vpt9Sd9x0/s400/dana-carvey-grumpy.jpg
I'm old and I'm not happy.

NoOptionB
10-02-2009, 08:10 AM
- Drivers who, when their lane is blocked, feel free to use part of your lane instead of waiting. This is a good fucking idea fucktard. Lanes are wide enough for one car, but sure, go ahead and take part of mine and force me into a concrete wall. Slap ass.No No No my friend.

The road is an entirely different place than in real life. While on the road, the aggressive get what they want 99% of the time without any consequences. You have to be a pitbull on the road because 85% of other drivers are not.

This means you can take what you want because most people are timid drivers. Besides, you are driving in a 2 ton+ piece of metal so it's not like the people you piss off can do anything about it.

I had this epiphany about 2 months ago and since then my driving experience has become much more enjoyable.

0 traffic tickets, 0 warnings :toast

manufan10
10-02-2009, 09:17 AM
-People who treat their significant others like shit over a pizza discussion and then cry about it on the internet.

I hate it when stupid girls take longer than 20 minutes to go pick up leftover pizza then go into an emotional coma after I berate them. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

"I've lost faith in you."

Hmmm...

Sounds like someone just finished watching that movie "Shoot 'em up".

That's what I was thinking when I read that. :lol

Melmart1
10-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Eat when other fucking normal human beings do, not at two in the fucking morning.

Not all people have the luxury of being awake when everyone else is, therefore they eat at weird hours. People work late/overnight/graveyard shifts all the time.

florige
10-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Well if you hate bad grammar I suggest you stay away from myspace. I swear that place has its own language.

MiamiHeat
10-02-2009, 11:59 AM
- People who use google too much. Go read a book for a fucking change.

manufan10
10-02-2009, 12:08 PM
:dramaquee:cry

JudynTX
10-02-2009, 01:37 PM
You need anger management classes.

JoeChalupa
10-02-2009, 02:02 PM
I could use that class.

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 02:49 PM
- Drivers who don't use fucking turn signals. How the fuck lazy can you get? Lift your hand an inch or two and flip a switch. Stupid fucks; then they get all surprised when I honk at them as they're about to hit me.

- People who have car subwoofers that would knock out a filling from a mile away. Who the fuck needs this kind of bass? I guess if you don't have a brain in your head, then it can't rattle around from sitting on this stupid fucking thing.

Agreed

:lol

thispego
10-02-2009, 04:24 PM
- people who use power tools at 7am on saturday mornings. What the fuck? Just because your dumb ass is up before the crack of dawn on a day off you assume other people are too? Next time i hear your saw on before the sun is up, i'm going to come over, saw your arms off and beat you to death with them.
it's a weed eater you hear, dumbass. Ever worked a day of hard labor in your life? You think you live in a deciduous pine forest or something?

thispego
10-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Anyone who doesnt use their turn signal is getting a honk from me. Even if you are serveral lanes over and it doesnt affect me.