PDA

View Full Version : Where's my football?

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Decided to scan ahead and see what games woudl be shown on Sunday. Looks like only two. One on CBS at 12 and one on Fox at 3 or whatever. And of course the NBC one which I can hardly stand to watch due to Collingsworth. But why is there no third one on one of the other two networks?
Instead cops/paid advertising.

disclaimer...I am drunk so maybe I misread the guide

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 12:47 AM
btw

woudl you eff cbf's sister pre- or post- breast surgery, or both

what WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT???
please do infrom me further...

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 12:48 AM
fuck man

they're taking away our life blood

the other week, the ONLY college game on antenna was the ND game

and now i hear that a cable company is looking to buy NBC (or whatever channel is owned by GE), and they would take that shit off the air, (and put it on cable)

it's a fucking conspiracy brah@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

dude i may have to give up on FB

NASCAR is getting gayer by the moment...the braves are fucking sucking....I guess I'll have to become a full time Spurs fan....
I was going to get a Chiefs grill cover but after watcing Pioli and Haley dismantle the team....I feel like killing myself instead of grilling

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 12:57 AM
everytime i look at my baby girl i feel like selling my television and giving the money to dr. seuss books

i remember the time when i was working for the vicad in victoria and all the world cup soccer games were broadcast by the 3 spanish networks i had..

that's right.. each and every game was shown on television by the spanish language networks

yet, with the glory of american capitalism, almost none of the real football games i want to watch are available

the tree of liberty is watered by the blood of patriots

Truer words have never been spoken by a truer patriot
When you coming to H town bitch?
Whats up with CBF's sis? you just bs'in or is that true?

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 10:52 AM
my bro ross lives in houston, so if we set up an event i can follow through

Let me know brah. After a quick glance at my calendar I don't have anythign coming up. :lol

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 10:52 AM
back on topic

Where my goddamn football....

mookie2001
10-02-2009, 10:58 AM
I want MYYYYYY son back!

LnGrrrR
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Wallllllttt!! Walllllllt!!!! That's my son!

SAtown
10-02-2009, 01:51 PM
You can always count on this site to tell you what games are on in your area.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

vander
10-02-2009, 04:36 PM
everytime i look at my baby girl i feel like selling my television and giving the money to dr. seuss books

i remember the time when i was working for the vicad in victoria and all the world cup soccer games were broadcast by the 3 spanish networks i had..

that's right.. each and every game was shown on television by the spanish language networks

yet, with the glory of american capitalism, almost none of the real football games i want to watch are available

the tree of liberty is watered by the blood of patriots

:lol

I want to watch lacrosse! Capitalism has failed me too!! :lol

OMG the Spurs aren't on NBC!?! GOD DAMN CAPITALISM!!!!

:lmao

chode_regulator
10-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I want MYYYYYY son back!
between that and the cartman/dog bounty huner quotes I was dying all weekend

:lol

I want to watch lacrosse! Capitalism has failed me too!! :lol

OMG the Spurs aren't on NBC!?! GOD DAMN CAPITALISM!!!!

:lmao

say wha tyou will, but its fucking bullshit to only show 2 games all day. As long as i can remember, its been three and then the night game.