PDA

View Full Version : View from Mitch's office

cobbler
10-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Oh the glare!!!!!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/MView.jpg

JamStone
10-02-2009, 12:42 AM
I'd rather have a window to see the beautiful, brownish-grey-green, smog riddled LA sky.

IronMexican
10-02-2009, 12:43 AM
I'd rather have a window to see the beautiful, brownish-grey-green, smog riddled LA sky.

I love that sky.

PGDynasty24
10-02-2009, 12:44 AM

Oh you mean the place with sunny perfect weather almost every day of the year with all the beautiful women everywhere? And the beach,river,snow and desert all within an hour close to each other and the place where people like to live?

djohn2oo8
10-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Oh you mean the place with sunny perfect weather almost every day of the year with all the beautiful women everywhere? And the beach,river,snow and desert all within an hour close to each other and the place where people like to live?

Where riots, silicone, and botox happen? No thanks

DPG21920
10-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Isn't there a mass exodus from California?

mfanatic
10-02-2009, 01:02 AM
I live in LA but am a Spurs fan, but let me tell you, there is no where better to live than southern california. The weather is amazing, the women are beautiful, there are nba stars, models, actors, actrosses EVERYWHERE. You see exotic cars on every street corner, it is a sight to live in

djohn2oo8
10-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Would rather New York

PGDynasty24
10-02-2009, 01:21 AM
I live in LA but am a Spurs fan, but let me tell you, there is no where better to live than southern california. The weather is amazing, the women are beautiful, there are nba stars, models, actors, actrosses EVERYWHERE. You see exotic cars on every street corner, it is a sight to live in

This. Orange County Baby!

cobbler
10-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Isn't there a mass exodus from California?

That has nothing to do with the weather, entertainment, people, or desirability factors. Simply put, it's expensive to live here. We are the highest taxed state and home prices are astronomical. People are leaving to less desirable places purely for finiancial reasons.

I have often found that the majority of people that bash southern california have actually never been here and have no clue what they are talking about. They simply buy into the propaganda and believe all of SoCal is one big movie set surrounded by gangs.

baseline bum
10-02-2009, 01:31 AM

I could give a crap about the cars, models, actors, and actresses, but it's a pretty sweet place being within easy driving distance of Huntington Beach, Zuma Beach, Santa Barbara, Redondo Beach, Mountain High, Big Bear Lake, Mount San Gorgonio, Mount Wilson, Mount San Jacinto, Joshua Tree National Park, Vazquez Rocks, San Diego, and the Mexican border (all VERY fun places to spend time).

baseline bum
10-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Oh yeah, and Magic Mountain beats the hell out of every other theme park in the country except Cedar Point (up in Sandusky, Ohio).

Def Rowe
10-02-2009, 01:50 AM
http://viewfromaloft.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/huell_1.jpg (http://viewfromaloft.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/huell_1.jpg)

Just part of California's Gold.

baseline bum
10-02-2009, 03:06 AM
http://viewfromaloft.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/huell_1.jpg (http://viewfromaloft.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/huell_1.jpg)

Just part of California's Gold.

:lmao

Huell Howser fucking rules!

CBb2p8GHlnE

Def Rowe
10-02-2009, 05:51 AM
:lmao

Huell Howser fucking rules!

CBb2p8GHlnE

:lol

Huell deserves his own thread... somewhere.

Allanon
10-02-2009, 10:01 AM
California might not be the healthiest place to live or the safest.

But I love it here, couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Donkeybong
10-02-2009, 10:20 AM

lol, people from detroit have no right to bash other people's cities.

Leetonidas
10-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm actually from California, up in the bay area. OAKLAND!

No really though, Oakland kinda blows, but California is awesome. Expensive as shit but it's a really chill, beautiful place. San Fran is an awesome city, always like 65 degrees there. So-Cal is nice too, I've been to LA a few times. It's a hell of a lot different than San Antonio, that's for sure. The people here are a lot nicer though.

tlongII
10-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Way too many effing Lakers threads in this forum...

:td

manufan10
10-02-2009, 12:03 PM
That has nothing to do with the weather, entertainment, people, or desirability factors. Simply put, it's expensive to live here. We are the highest taxed state and home prices are astronomical. People are leaving to less desirable places purely for finiancial reasons.

I have often found that the majority of people that bash southern california have actually never been here and have no clue what they are talking about. They simply buy into the propaganda and believe all of SoCal is one big movie set surrounded by gangs.

The weather is awesome! I visited during the summer, and I couldn't get over the nice weather. No humidity, not hot at all. Where I live 100 degree temperature is the norm. I wouldn't mind living in California if everything wasn't so expensive. Rent/housing is almost double than what I pay now.

TheMACHINE
10-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Talk about major thread hijacking. Lol

Drachen
10-02-2009, 12:20 PM

I wont dispute the weather, it is cooler than it is here so that is cool, but you have to deal with fires, earthquakes, etc. and a messed up state. On the other hand: NBA stars models and actresses? who cares. I am a Spurs fan and don't even go up to the guys I see out around town. They are just another guy buying a flatscreen at best buy.