PDA

View Full Version : Just to fuel Sequ's hate

hendrix
04-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Sorry if this was already brought up, i'm kind of new.

Just so the lamers like Sequ know, i want to talk about what a player like Ginobilli and most "international" players have to do for their national teams. This doens´t include US pussies because they dont play at the same lavel of intensity, at least at international competition. It may come the time (soon) when US players put a similar energy playing ad-honorem as they do playing for their bosses, but now is not the case.

At international tournaments like the Olympics (1 of many) 1st round games and finals are almost a non-stop back-to-back-to-back-to-back.... 1 day rest... to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back games. Maybe at World Championships there are a couple of more days of rest, but in general its like the first case.
Not to mention European and South American regular teams where apart from the national leagues, representing teams play at regional level and that almost makes another non-stop type of action. And believe me, you wont find the kind of luxury we all know there is in the NBA.

So Manu being the go-to-guy in most of the teams he played (and Argentine National Team) he averages easily 35 of the 40 mins (FIBA rules) each game (remember... back-to-back-to-back-to-back..... ).

So my conclusion would be.. IF Ginobolli is a pussy right now, it might only be for getting in touch with the players in this league now.

SequSpur
04-13-2005, 09:22 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

I am lost.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-13-2005, 09:25 PM
This message is hidden because SequSpur is on your ignore list.

Just do this people, you won't read anything else from this being who needs a ladder to reach his keyboard.

SequSpur
04-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Obviously you read it.

Dufus.

hendrix
04-13-2005, 09:38 PM

I am lost.

About all your trash about Manu´s minutes and him being a "puss". THAT is nonsense as i demonstrated in my post. You can´t talk about players that played all around the world... you may go ahead and talk about US players, call them pussies all the time you want, i dont care.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-13-2005, 09:48 PM
hendrix, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP before you start WW3!!! Just to let people know, not all Argentinians feel like this dude, except maybe for the fact that Sequ IS a tool, but other than that, Hendrix is just talking out of his ass.

hendrix
04-13-2005, 10:00 PM
hendrix, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP before you start WW3!!! Just to let people know, not all Argentinians feel like this dude, except maybe for the fact that Sequ IS a tool, but other than that, Hendrix is just talking out of his ass.

uhhhh... ManuMania is Mr political correctness... i will start WW3 for saying what everybody already knows?? What the fuck are you talking about dude??
Ask any american basketball fan and they mostly will tell you their players lost olympic gold medal for not playing hard enough.
AND OF COURSE I DON'T THINK U.S. PLAYERS ARE PUSSIES!!
Please shut up and dont embarrass yourself for being such a kissass.

Guru of Nothing
04-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Sequ, put this gif in your sig.

http://www.boomspeed.com/mateo/fish2.gif

MaNuMaNiAc
04-13-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm not being a kissass moron, the only thing you're trying to accomplish with your damn post is to irritate people thats all. So plz shut the fuck up and only post when you have something constructive to add.

hendrix
04-13-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm not being a kissass moron, the only thing you're trying to accomplish with your damn post is to irritate people thats all. So plz shut the fuck up and only post when you have something constructive to add.

:lol :lol :lol
I irritate people ... ohhh ... call your mami

hendrix
04-13-2005, 10:31 PM
And just so you know what it was all this about, let me say that Manu pretty much proved my point, played the way he played in back to back games, contrary to what Sequ was predicting last days.
It was just that...
AND... Ok, sorry if i irritated anyone... really didnt mean to. Except for Sequ... :)

MaNuMaNiAc
04-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Trust, I dislike Sequ as much as the next person, next just direct your posts at him, and not to the entire NBA players.. lol

san antonio spurs
04-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Sequ answer: BLOW ME
________
Web shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

hendrix
04-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Sequ answer: BLOW ME

hehe... True... He does have that kind of intelligent answers...

Mugshot
04-14-2005, 03:22 PM
SequSpur = Bob Hill

Slo spurs fan
04-14-2005, 03:22 PM

I am lost.

^^ Too short-minded to understand! :)

ALVAREZ6
04-14-2005, 04:18 PM
^^ Too short-minded to understand! :)
I guess his brain does grow in proportion to the rest of the body...including his .... :lol

Marhq
04-14-2005, 04:18 PM
This doens´t include US pussies
So in order to piss Sequ off you have to attack the entire USA team and, most likely, offend all of their fans here. Brilliant.

E20
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
To piss of Sequ talk about his family.

hendrix
04-14-2005, 07:13 PM
So in order to piss Sequ off you have to attack the entire USA team and, most likely, offend all of their fans here. Brilliant.

He said Manu couldnt play back to back games because he bailed and stuff like that... I proved him wrong.
Read again my post and you'll see what i meant.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-14-2005, 07:55 PM

I am lost.

Let me translate for you Sequ.

The country of Argentina hates you.

danyel
04-14-2005, 07:55 PM
worst thread ever...

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-14-2005, 07:58 PM
Stick around Danyel, you'll see a lot worse.

stéphane
04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
pathetic

Shelly
04-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Let me translate for you Sequ.

The country of Argentina hates you.

:lmao x a gazillion

TOP-CHERRY
04-14-2005, 08:55 PM
"Hendrix" better not be an Argentine Spurs bandwagon fan because of Manu. :rolleyes

Useruser666
04-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Oh I have something to photoshop now!......... hehehehe