PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God! Sallie Mae! I hate you!

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 02:29 PM
I haven't started a "I need to bitch" thread in a while...so here it is.

A few months ago (July 30) the government introduced a new payment plan called income based repayment (IBR) for student loans. I have an enormous amount of student loan debt (don't preach to the choir please, I know it was ridiculous..but I wouldn't change the experience I had in college for anything). The payment plan was tailored specifically for people in the social service/government industry ...to help a bit. I was stoked.

As I was talking to the girl on the phone the first time I mentioned, "Hey my loans are currently deferred because I was under employed for a bit...is that going to fuck anything up?" She said, "absolutely not. Not at all. Your payment is going to be... x x x for the next however many years. It should be approved within a month." I was stoked. It did bring down my payments a lot.

So, a few weeks later I get a letter in my e-mail it denies me because my loans are deferred. :madrun :bang :madrun So, I call them back. Cool, take me out of deferment everything will be fixed in about a month (this was the middle of August).

Middle of September, what do I get in my e-mail box? A notice to pay my bill because my IBR hasn't be received yet. It's been a month. I talk to the people on the phone, who are in India (of course) who reassure me by saying that it will be taken care of in 2 weeks (I called September 15). Girl reassured me that not paying would be okay (as my amount due gets bigger and bigger...and since I have been "under employed" I literally do not have the money to pay this bill).

I called today (just now) to say "Hey, btw I've gotten two delinquency notices. So you have to figure this out. " A new Indian girl says, "Oh we can give you a forbearance until this gets figured out." Ahhhhhh. Serious? So my interest payment can pile up and my balance can get higher? Fuck that bullshit. I am so upset. Oh, but I did it, that's right. Because I don't have that $600! Because they said my payment was going to be $300!

And when I say that I want it done now, they say "Oh it's with the IRS." and I ask if there's like an IBR department I can ask for they say "No." I want to scream. Now I know how homeowners feel with their modifications and refinancing.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:32 PM
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to Ashbeeigh "Yo ho smell ya later"....

angel_luv
10-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Sorry to hear about your trouble Ash.

manufan10
10-02-2009, 02:34 PM
They need more American call centers. I hate talking to people I can't understand.

angel_luv
10-02-2009, 02:35 PM
They need more American call centers. I hate talking to people I can't understand.

You would think with all the people in the USA needing jobs they would be able to accomplish this.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Learn Indian, they'll be your boss soon anyhow... Or if you're racist learn Arabic...

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your trouble Ash.

:) Thanks ma'am.

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 02:38 PM

San Antonio actually has a lot of call centers. AT&T is training a bunch of people for something. And there's like some medical thing coming here too (don't remember the name though).

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 02:39 PM
You would think with all the people in the USA needing jobs they would be able to accomplish this.Too much money.

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 02:42 PM
2mins I'll never get back ...

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:44 PM

What if someone tells you a really funny story that would normally take four minutes but they gave you the two minute version?

PM5K

I felt the same way after I slept with Ashbeeigh.....

desflood
AT&T is training a bunch of people for something.
Probably to be horribly inefficient. Last time I had to call AT&T I spoke first to Marylena (Indian), who transferred me to Sue, who transferred me to... Kathy? Who transferred me to Charles, who had no idea what the problem was. The problem eventually fixed itself (just a local outage), which didn't stop them from sending first Andrew (who tried to insist upon coming into my home after I told him the problem was no more) and then Alex, who was kind of cute and slipped me his phone number (which I promptly threw away).

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 02:45 PM

That's usually what we think of your posts.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Whenever I call AT&T to fix something they wind up breaking something else so I have to call them again, but they are always American ;-)

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 02:46 PM
That's usually what we think of your posts.

LMAO

Yeah, like I care what YOU think of me.

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 02:46 PM

Did you wait in line long?

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Did you wait in line long?

I called ahead and made reservations...

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Probably to be horribly inefficient. Last time I had to call AT&T I spoke first to Marylena (Indian), who transferred me to Sue, who transferred me to... Kathy? Who transferred me to Charles, who had no idea what the problem was. The problem eventually fixed itself (just a local outage), which didn't stop them from sending first Andrew (who tried to insist upon coming into my home after I told him the problem was no more) and then Alex, who was kind of cute and slipped me his phone number (which I promptly threw away).

I felt the same way when I tried to fix the internet at the office when we moved. I was the de facto phone/internet girl. We had a ton of problems and I had to speak to someone who was probably in San Antonio for a while and then they transferred me to India (the guy's name was Helios..yeah...Helios). In the end we just had to reset our password because I forgot it..but that took like half the day. :rolleyes

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 02:49 PM
LMAO

Yeah, like I care what YOU think of me.

:lol wow. Take that crap to the quattro.

PM5K
Helios is an awesome name...

PM5K

Maybe if you'd used a quattro it would have been longer than two minutes...

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:50 PM

Seriously though, these are about as good as replies get for a thread like this.

SpursStalker
I called ahead and made reservations...

Maybe if you'd used a quattro it would have been longer than two minutes...

:lmao

Nice!

manufan10
:wow

Cat fight!!

:ihit

:fight

:downspin:

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 02:51 PM

Cat fight!!

:fight

:downspin:

:lol

No contest ...

Get back over to facebook and behave!!!

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Mammories Forum

PM5K
10-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Ashbeeigh is the girl the guy wishes he never married from the FreeCreditReport.com commercial, because if he'd never married her he wouldn't be living in her parents basement because she's got shitty credit and debt.

WHdKdUJ6bCA

manufan10
10-02-2009, 02:58 PM

and behave!!!

It's Friday.. I don't have to! :D

So when's the mud wrestling fight between SpursStalker and ashbeeigh??

:eyebrows

manufan10
10-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Ashbeeigh is the girl the guy wishes he never married from the FreeCreditReport.com commercial, because if he'd never married her he wouldn't be living in her parents basement because she's got shitty credit and debt.

WHdKdUJ6bCA

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 02:59 PM
It's Friday.. I don't have to! :D

So when's the mud wrestling fight between SpursStalker and ashbeeigh??

:eyebrows

LOL ...

I wouldn't waste my precious time with her

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:03 PM

sonic21
10-02-2009, 03:04 PM

Cat fight!!

bring it on!!

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/catfight2.jpg

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:04 PM
LOL ...

I wouldn't waste my precious time with herWhats your problem with her. She's a good contributing member.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Whats your problem with her. She's a good contributing member.

Did you say that with a straight face?

mexicanjunior
10-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Sorry you are having problems Ash, hope everything works out...

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Did you say that with a straight face?I did. I understand that Ash is a little naive. Seems like more often than not she does the very opposite of what logic and common sense would tell any one of us but she's not an asshole or anything. Generally doesn't insult people just to be mean spirited.

She's got some big yobes too. Counts for something.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:10 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109118

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 03:10 PM

WHdKdUJ6bCA

ugh. :lol Well I feel like it. Everything is paid on time.

the last time I had a housing counselor do my DTI it was close to 37% without fucking with the numbers (and good is like 31%).

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:11 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'd tap it, but she can be a bit annoying at times...

SpursStalker
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Whats your problem with her. She's a good contributing member.

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd tap it, but she can be a bit annoying at times...I heard she's a virgin. I also heard she has one of those Micheal Jackson gloves to give handjobs. Can't say for sure. Just heard.

Bender
10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Too much money.
yep, if there were more call centers in the US, the Call Center Workers Union would be demanding wages like $40 an hour or something.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:15 PM
I heard she's a virgin. I also heard she has one of those Micheal Jackson gloves to give handjobs. Can't say for sure. Just heard.

I thought that was Angel, with the glove?

ashbeeigh
10-02-2009, 03:17 PM
I thought that was Angel, with the glove?

AngelGluv that's awesome.

katyon6th
10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'd tap it, but she can be a bit annoying at times...

Huge tits makes someone tapable? Or is it tappable? Either way, I'm disappointed in you PM5K.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Huge tits makes someone tapable? Or is it tappable? Either way, I'm disappointed in you PM5K.

I like hate sex, what can I say....

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Huge tits makes someone tapable? Or is it tappable? Either way, I'm disappointed in you PM5K.They don't even need to be huge. All tits are tapable or tappable.

mrsmaalox
10-02-2009, 03:20 PM
I did. I understand that Ash is a little naive. Seems like more often than not she does the very opposite of what logic and common sense would tell any one of us but she's not an asshole or anything. Generally doesn't insult people just to be mean spirited.

Yobes?? What the hell??

katyon6th
10-02-2009, 03:22 PM
They don't even need to be huge. All tits are tapable or tappable.

But, but....

Ugh. That can't be true!

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:24 PM
But, but....

Ugh. That can't be true!Where is the confusion. Where there are tits there are vagina.

Typically.

Smoke...Fire sorta thing. :greedy

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:25 PM
But, but....

Ugh. That can't be true!

It's totally true, when I saw that bump on your face I thought you were growing a third breast like on Total Recall, but on your face, and my attraction for you grew immensely.

Imagine being able to look at a pretty face and a nice tit at the exact same time, it's a dream come true...

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Imagine being able to look at a pretty face and a nice tit at the exact same time, it's a dream come true...Tat der why we hang ar womens up side downs.

CuckingFunt
10-02-2009, 03:28 PM
I heard she's a virgin. I also heard she has one of those Micheal Jackson gloves to give handjobs. Can't say for sure. Just heard.

Wouldn't the rhinestones hurt?

katyon6th
10-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Where is the confusion. Where there are tits there are vagina.

Typically.

Smoke...Fire sorta thing. :greedy

Just because a guy has a dick doesn't mean I'll fuck him.

You guys are pigs.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:30 PM

You guys are pigs.

oink oink baby...

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:33 PM

You guys are pigs.Really. I thought women were the same as men.

desflood
Right there. That's the difference between men and women.

katyon6th
It's totally true, when I saw that bump on your face I thought you were growing a third breast like on Total Recall, but on your face, and my attraction for you grew immensely.

Imagine being able to look at a pretty face and a nice tit at the exact same time, it's a dream come true...

Clear complexion now. Sorry to disappoint. A nipple on my face would've been kind of cool, though. I could've accessoriezed with a pastie on my face. Or is it pasty? I can't spell today.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Really. I thought women were the same as men.

They are, but for her it's a great smile, or baby blue eyes, but us it's huge, huge yobes....

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:34 PM
I could've accessoriezed with a pastie on my face. Or is it pasty?

I think a pastry would have been better...

BacktoBasics
10-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Why does wanting to put my penis in a vagina have to equate to being a pig. Maybe your perception of the value of sex is skewed.

PM5K
10-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Why does wanting to put my p in a v have to equate to being a pig. Maybe your perception of the value of sex is skewed.

Fixt...

baseline bum
10-02-2009, 04:07 PM

You guys are pigs.

Does he have to have a nice car too?

ashbeeigh
11-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Oh Oh Oh. Just an update on this fiasco.

The IRS sent back my 4506-T some time in late October. I was so beyond pissed. I called Sallie Mae and they were like "Oh...so you could have sent your copy of your taxes...." So I sent that to them on Monday.

I got a call from their offices in Pennsylvania this morning to talk to me about the "denial" of the 4506-T. I asked the girl when they sent the 4506-T. They sent it 9/25. The paper was dated 7/30/09. That give the paper a month to get from Pennsylvania back to Austin. :wtf seriously. I'm on the phone with the girl and she's like "Oh, but I still can't take care of this because I haven't received your fax...it hasn't come in yet." Arrrrgggh. Don't ever take out student loans kids.

angel_luv
11-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Sorry Ash! I hope it is resolved in your favor and quickly.