PDA

View Full Version : WTF Mike Leach you #$*&@#&!

Amarelooms
10-03-2009, 06:18 PM
30 secs to go and you are up 42 to 28 and ball at their 2...instead of running the clock out you SCORE!!

I hate this fucker...I hope his QB is hurt and I hope they have a losing records. That is horrible....I would beat the shit out of him if I were the other coach :elephant

Obstructed_View
10-04-2009, 01:59 AM
Then they went for two.

Blake
10-05-2009, 09:40 PM
30 secs to go and you are up 42 to 28 and ball at their 2...instead of running the clock out you SCORE!!

I hate this fucker...I hope his QB is hurt and I hope they have a losing records. That is horrible....I would beat the shit out of him if I were the other coach :elephant

if you were the other coach, he wouldn't give a shit what an dumbass like you thinks of him and he would go for two on you as well only because going for 3 after a TD is not an option.

It's practice for the backup QB, idiot.

Amarelooms
10-05-2009, 11:34 PM
if you were the other coach, he wouldn't give a shit what an dumbass like you thinks of him and he would go for two on you as well only because going for 3 after a TD is not an option.

It's practice for the backup QB, idiot.

Practice with 20 secs left?? Practice doing what handing the ball to the running back?? Practice after you tried the QB keeper and failed but hurry to the line to get another play off? Butch move by a douchebag coach.

Lubbock and Tech are irrelevant...keep running up the score against no names loser.

Oh and go fuck yourself :elephant

Blake
10-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Practice with 20 secs left?? Practice doing what handing the ball to the running back?? Practice after you tried the QB keeper and failed but hurry to the line to get another play off? Butch move by a douchebag coach.

Lubbock and Tech are irrelevant...keep running up the score against no names loser.

Oh and go fuck yourself :elephant

Yes practice for a backup QB that might start this week against K State.

If Tech is irrelevant, then why are you starting threads about Leach?

Keep blabbering about Tech, idiot.

redraiderinfiji
10-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Amarelooms, judging by his sense of intellect, is just under the mental inferiority of a fairly recent spurstalk reject....Del

Blake
10-06-2009, 01:01 AM
amarelooms is del cid keller?

that would explain it.

elbamba
10-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Everyone knows that Leech is going to score as much as he can. Personally, I like when teams play every second of a game instead of taking it easy once they have a nice lead. Besides, TT showed last year against UT why it is important to get into the habit of playing the entire game.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-06-2009, 12:13 PM
this guy should make one thread for his memos

stretch
10-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Besides, TT showed last year against UT why it is important to get into the habit of playing the entire game.

completely different situation in comparison to running up the score at the end of a game

Blake
10-06-2009, 04:31 PM
completely different situation in comparison to running up the score at the end of a game true, but he isnt running it up just to run it up.

Amarelooms
10-06-2009, 06:01 PM
true, but he isnt running it up just to run it up.

Either you are completely retarded or just arguing to argue. There is no benefit to hurrying to the line and handing it off with 20secs left other than to be an ass and run up the score. You are up by 14...the game is over. The defense did not even try on that last play.

Get with it dummy. Mike Leach is a stupid fuck and you are right there with him for defending his sorry ass.

:elephant

lebomb
10-06-2009, 08:19 PM
.......... I cant think of a reason to score again at that point in the game. Now if Tekatek was undefeated.......sure, I can see scoring to please the stupid fuckin football system without a playoff, but otherwise for a 2 loss team to do it, there really isnt a good reason. IMHO. :wakeup

Blake
10-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Either you are completely retarded or just arguing to argue. There is no benefit to hurrying to the line and handing it off with 20secs left other than to be an ass and run up the score. You are up by 14...the game is over. The defense did not even try on that last play.

Get with it dummy. Mike Leach is a stupid fuck and you are right there with him for defending his sorry ass.

In this case, it's practice, plain and simple for a guy like Leach.

If it was Stoops running up the score, it would be because he is increasing his team's voter appeal.

why are you obsessed with Leach and Tech? lmao stretchlooms

Blake
10-06-2009, 09:40 PM
.......... I cant think of a reason to score again at that point in the game. Now if Tekatek was undefeated.......sure, I can see scoring to please the stupid fuckin football system without a playoff, but otherwise for a 2 loss team to do it, there really isnt a good reason. IMHO. :wakeup

there really isn't a good reason to lick someone else's asshole. IMHO. :wakeup

j-6
10-06-2009, 10:16 PM
In this case, it's practice, plain and simple for a guy like Leach.

I don't agree with the practice, but I sort of understand why he did that. #1 needed as many reps as he could and it was a confidence builder for the K-State game in that whole ''fuck you, we're Tech'' aura he has created. We can rag his ass all we want and he wouldn't care. Leach is about himself and his team and stupid shit like sportsmanship doesn't apply to him.

johngateswhiteley
10-06-2009, 10:27 PM
i don't see what the big deal is...its a football game...the point is to score and then stop the other team from scoring. if they can't stop you...too fucking bad, that is your fault.

redraiderinfiji
10-06-2009, 10:45 PM
i don't see what the big deal is...its a football game...the point is to score and then stop the other team from scoring. if they can't stop you...too fucking bad, that is your fault.

;)

lebomb
10-07-2009, 06:36 AM
Closing in fast as the most hated group in College Sports, to replace the Utsa crew................ Tekatek crew :toast

lebomb
10-07-2009, 06:39 AM
eh the most hated group is lakers fans

................Ok I will revise. :hat

johngateswhiteley
10-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Closing in fast as the most hated group in College Sports, to replace the Utsa crew................ Tekatek crew :toast

well, i can't stand tekk and lots of their fans...but for reasons that have nothing to do with this. this is just football, the teams don't like it...then do something about it. the amount of weak minded sensitive people seems to grow each year...wtf.

symple19
10-07-2009, 03:40 PM

I agree with this. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to all who think otherwise

fyatuk
10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Not that I know the situation, since I couldn't care less about Tech's games, but running a play when you don't have to (game clock less than play clock, you have the ball and the lead) is cheap and gets punished by the football gods, especially if you score.

Why do you think the Pats lost to the Giants in the Superbowl?

If Tech HAD to snap the ball before the game ended, quit yer bitchin'. If they didn't, it was horrid sportsmanship.

johngateswhiteley
10-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Not that I know the situation, since I couldn't care less about Tech's games, but running a play when you don't have to (game clock less than play clock, you have the ball and the lead) is cheap and gets punished by the football gods, especially if you score.

If Tech HAD to snap the ball before the game ended, quit yer bitchin'. If they didn't, it was horrid sportsmanship.

no, and the patriots lost cause the giants were a very good team. i also think the added pressure and difficulty of being perfect played a factor.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2009, 04:17 PM

they went for a 2 point conversion

fyatuk
10-07-2009, 04:23 PM
no, and the patriots lost cause the giants were a very good team. i also think the added pressure and difficulty of being perfect played a factor.

I still say it was the Football Gods' revenge for very blatant unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Giants being a very good team (no argument) is irrelevant because the Pats were very clearly the better team.

Amarelooms
10-07-2009, 05:30 PM

WRONG!!! None of you idiots even saw the play. Score was 42-28 and Tech got the ball at the 2 yard line with 20+ secs left. They ran a QB sneak that was stopped and the clock should have run out BUT....cocksucking Tech hurries to the line to let the running back walk in for a TD. LAME and totally butch move.

You idiots saying it was practice and that's football are tools and retards. You don't practice or get better that way....Tech just wanted to run up the score cause they only really beat a no-name team by 14 lol

redraiderinfiji
10-07-2009, 05:36 PM
dude.....that game is over....grow a pair...stop letting your mom wipe your ass....and f-ing give up your inner lust...your never going to be able to give Leach a bj

Amarelooms
10-07-2009, 06:19 PM
dude.....that game is over....grow a pair...stop letting your mom wipe your ass....and f-ing give up your inner lust...your never going to be able to give Leach a bj

What is your teams record? Exactly...keep running up the score against no-names douche bag. Bet you got turned on and started jerking your lil wang after that last second TD against New Mexico huh. Run up the score against OU later this year if ya'll are so tough lol

Blake
10-07-2009, 11:10 PM
WRONG!!! None of you idiots even saw the play. Score was 42-28 and Tech got the ball at the 2 yard line with 20+ secs left. They ran a QB sneak that was stopped and the clock should have run out BUT....cocksucking Tech hurries to the line to let the running back walk in for a TD. LAME and totally butch move.

You idiots saying it was practice and that's football are tools and retards. You don't practice or get better that way....Tech just wanted to run up the score cause they only really beat a no-name team by 14 lol

They did go for two. Do your research.

stop being a puss that's obsessed with Tech.

lol stretch's troll fails again

Amarelooms
10-07-2009, 11:23 PM
They did go for two. Do your research.

stop being a puss that's obsessed with Tech.

lol stretch's troll fails again

You are truly a dumb fuck....watch the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCWuHQpnHrU

Does that look like going for 2? They snapped the ball with 6 seconds left on the clock for no reason and scored a TOUCHDOWN. That's called no class and poor sportsmanship.

You fail at life...now stop arguing with me idiot.

mookie2001
10-07-2009, 11:28 PM
busted.

BRHornet45
10-08-2009, 09:43 AM
LOL at people upset at the other team scoring as many points as possible ... this isn't some pee-wee, middle school league where you are supposed to "feel sorry" for the team that sucks and take it easy on them. If you suck, then you deserve to get your ass beat.

lebomb
10-08-2009, 09:55 AM
LOL at people upset at the other team scoring as many points as possible ... this isn't some pee-wee, middle school league where you are supposed to "feel sorry" for the team that sucks and take it easy on them. If you suck, then you deserve to get your ass beat.

(Repost) .......... I cant think of a reason to score again at that point in the game. Now if Tekatek was undefeated.......sure, I can see scoring to please the stupid fuckin football system without a playoff, but otherwise for a 2 loss team to do it, there really isnt a good reason. IMHO.

*shrugs*

Amarelooms
10-08-2009, 10:06 AM

No one feels sorry for the other team...you don't hurry to the line to try and score when you are up 14 with 6 seconds left and the clock is about to run out without a snap.

Son if you can't see that's wrong and a butch move your brain must be damaged from your gay lover poundin your head in the wall. Get with it dummy...god bless

Dr Cox
10-08-2009, 10:59 AM
No one feels sorry for the other team...you don't hurry to the line to try and score when you are up 14 with 6 seconds left and the clock is about to run out without a snap.

Son if you can't see that's wrong and a butch move your brain must be damaged from your gay lover poundin your head in the wall. Get with it dummy...god bless

your a dumbass, who gives a shit,

tech has always done that, and your bitching and no one gives a shit about you or what you think, so you might as well stop while your ahead buddy

Amarelooms
10-08-2009, 11:05 AM
your a dumbass, who gives a shit,

tech has always done that, and your bitching and no one gives a shit about you or what you think, so you might as well stop while your ahead buddy

lol you are another Leach nut hugger. "Tech has always done that"...ok that makes it right huh. Wow what a good response...epic. Your team and city suck ass and always will.

You FAIL as well...stop replying to this thread and learn the difference between you're and your dummy. Thanks and god bless :elephant

Dr Cox
10-08-2009, 12:25 PM
lol you are another Leach nut hugger. "Tech has always done that"...ok that makes it right huh. Wow what a good response...epic. Your team and city suck ass and always will.

You FAIL as well...stop replying to this thread and learn the difference between you're and your dummy. Thanks and god bless :elephant

no you're (better dipshit) right it doesnt make it right, hes been a coach for 10 years, and he has always done that, y do you care

im glad your down to fixing grammar errors, thanks alot :)

you are a FAIL... and...a dumbass

Blake
10-08-2009, 05:57 PM
You are truly a dumb fuck....watch the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCWuHQpnHrU

Does that look like going for 2? They snapped the ball with 6 seconds left on the clock for no reason and scored a TOUCHDOWN. That's called no class and poor sportsmanship.

You fail at life...now stop arguing with me idiot.

Tech went for two but failed. What part of this do you not get? The "went" or the "for two"?

You might be the biggest dipshit in this entire forum.

lol, stretch trolls

Amarelooms
10-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Tech went for two but failed. What part of this do you not get? The "went" or the "for two"?

You might be the biggest dipshit in this entire forum.

lol, stretch trolls

Why does this ass clown keep saying they went for 2?? Is he blind and retarded? Watch the video moron and know what you are talking about. They scored a TOUCHDOWN with 6 seconds on the clock. Take your "they went for two" and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Blake
10-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Rule 8-3-2, Opportunity to score

The ball shall be put in play by the team that scored a six-point touchdown. If a touchdown is scored during a down in which time in the fourth period expires, the try shall not be attempted unless the point(s) would affect the outcome of the game.

cool. they still went for 2

Blake
10-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Why does this ass clown keep saying they went for 2?? Is he blind and retarded? Watch the video moron and know what you are talking about. They scored a TOUCHDOWN with 6 seconds on the clock. Take your "they went for two" and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I'll take the box score and shove it where you suck on knobs, idiot. Don't you get tired of absolutely getting fucking owned every single goddam day, stretch?

TD 00:00 Harrison Jeffers 2 Yd Run (Two-Point Conversion Failed) 28 48

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=292762641

TXTECH Harrison Jeffers 2 yd run (failed 2pt rush)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAF_20091003_NM@TXTECH

fyatuk
10-09-2009, 12:05 AM
I'll take the box score and shove it where you suck on knobs, idiot. Don't you get tired of absolutely getting fucking owned every single goddam day, stretch?

TD 00:00 Harrison Jeffers 2 Yd Run (Two-Point Conversion Failed) 28 48

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=292762641

TXTECH Harrison Jeffers 2 yd run (failed 2pt rush)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAF_20091003_NM@TXTECH

You realize that box score means they scored a touchdown with no time left and still attempted and failed a 2 point conversion.

Amarelooms
10-09-2009, 07:21 AM
You realize that box score means they scored a touchdown with no time left and still attempted and failed a 2 point conversion.

Yeah exactly in order to go for 2 you have to score a TD. Also, if you would have actually watched the game they went to kick the extra point but FAILED.

No one gives a fuck about the point after/going for 2....it's about scoring a TOUCHDOWN with 6 seconds left up 14 and you don't even need to snap the ball since the clock is going to run out. You owned no one and continue to make yourself look like a Down Syndrome 4 yo with your idiotic posts....you fail at life....get off the internet dummy :elephant

lebomb
10-09-2009, 08:11 AM
:lmao ................ this thread should be archived. :lmao

Blake
10-09-2009, 08:33 AM
You realize that box score means they scored a touchdown with no time left and still attempted and failed a 2 point conversion. you got it. Well done.

Dr Cox
10-09-2009, 11:29 AM
ok they didnt go for two.we need to clear this up after the touchdown everyone came on the field and they made every one get back on the sidleines and then the snapped the extra point and the dropped the ball so they just fail on it,

so it says conversiion failed because they didnt accually kick the ball

i was there i saw it, and went to high school with the holder, we were laughing about it after the game

redraiderinfiji
10-09-2009, 08:20 PM
people....please stop posting on this thread. You are just giving amarelooms, stretch, del, whatever his name is......a boner. Who really f-ing cares about this?

Amarelooms
10-09-2009, 10:04 PM
people....please stop posting on this thread. You are just giving amarelooms, stretch, del, whatever his name is......a boner. Who really f-ing cares about this?

Use your own advice and stfu idiot. Only thing this thread has proven is that Texas Tech and their fans are mindless dumb fucks :elephant

lebomb
10-10-2009, 08:47 AM
:wakeup

..................this is good.

redraiderinfiji
10-10-2009, 09:18 PM

Lebomb? You are a worthless, football-less, stadium-less, pile of wannabe college football trash. You support a team that does not exist.

done!

Blake
10-11-2009, 02:00 AM

WRONG!!!

Yeah exactly in order to go for 2 you have to score a TD. Also, if you would have actually watched the game they went to kick the extra point but FAILED.

No one gives a fuck about the point after/going for 2....it's about scoring a TOUCHDOWN with 6 seconds left up 14 and you don't even need to snap the ball since the clock is going to run out. You owned no one and continue to make yourself look like a Down Syndrome 4 yo with your idiotic posts....you fail at life....get off the internet dummy :elephant

that's not what you were referring to.

No matter how it went down, it was a failed 2 point conversion.

you lose, dipshit.

Blake
10-11-2009, 02:03 AM

sorry, but the 100 page lol, utsa thread that got deleted after you freaks started crying will always be #1.

DMX7
10-11-2009, 02:52 AM
No matter how it went down, it was a failed 2 point conversion.

You mean he actually went for 2? I thought they were kidding.

That's not having class, period.

Blake
10-11-2009, 03:06 AM
You mean he actually went for 2? I thought they were kidding.

That's not having class, period.

apparently they were going for an extra point but botched it so Zouzilak had to dive on the grenade.

Officially that goes down as a failed two point conversion.

DMX7
10-11-2009, 03:11 AM
apparently they were going for an extra point but botched it so Zouzilak had to dive on the grenade.

Officially that goes down as a failed two point conversion.

oh ok

lebomb
10-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Blake and Redraiderfan single handidly making Tekatek the most hated group in ST College sports. Surplanting Utsa from said spot. Great job!!!!

redraiderinfiji
10-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Blake and Redraiderfan single handidly making Tekatek the most hated group in ST College sports. Surplanting Utsa from said spot. Great job!!!!

This is just too moronic for a long rebuttal

Blake
10-11-2009, 06:37 PM

:lol thats a good one, ass hole licker

lebomb
10-12-2009, 07:44 PM
:lol thats a good one, ass hole licker

Maybe if you should tossed Leach's salad, so he would stop running up the fuckin score on people. Especially when its not going to make a difference. :flipoff

Blake
10-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Maybe if you should tossed Leach's salad, so he would stop running up the fuckin score on people. Especially when its not going to make a difference. :flipoff

naw, I don't toss salads like you and I don't care if he runs the score up on people.

Amarelooms
10-12-2009, 10:32 PM
naw, I don't toss salads like you and I don't care if he runs the score up on people.

You don't care because you are an idiot.. Now stop posting in a my thread dummy and try to run up the score against Nebraska

BOHOLANO#21
10-12-2009, 10:39 PM
use your own advice and stfu idiot. Only thing this thread has proven is that texas tech and their fans are mindless dumb fucks :elephant

stfu mf

Amarelooms
10-12-2009, 11:11 PM
stfu mf

lol...obvious idiot from Lubbock :elephant

Dr Cox
10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
this is stupid....

redraiderinfiji
10-14-2009, 04:27 AM
lebomb seems to forget that his school is still meaningless, without an actual team, and without a stadium to play in....

DMX7
10-14-2009, 02:17 PM
blake seems to forget that his school is still meaningless, without an actual team, and without a stadium to play in....

I thought Blake was a Tech fan. ...and if you're talking about UTSA, they are playing in the Alamodome.

lebomb
10-14-2009, 03:04 PM
blake seems to forget that his school is still meaningless.

The rest of us haven't forgotten. :hat

redraiderinfiji
10-15-2009, 05:25 AM
sorry for the typo Blake.....that was supposed to be for lepuss