PDA

View Full Version : If Israel is a country for Jews, why can't the U.S. be a country for whites?

nuclearfm
10-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Since, discussing stupid race threads has become the norm here, I figured you guys probably have some good stupid answers for this.

doobs
10-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Since, discussing stupid race threads has become the norm here, I figured you guys probably have some good stupid answers for this.

What are they saying over at Stormfront?

hope4dopes
10-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Since, discussing stupid race threads has become the norm here, I figured you guys probably have some good stupid answers for this. just when I think you've out stupided yourself you go and surprise me...keep em comin peanut.

Winehole23
10-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Because the US isn't big enough for all the whites.

iggypop123
10-04-2009, 03:44 PM
should be ireleand

SouthernFried
10-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Judaism is a religion...not a race.

nuclearfm
10-04-2009, 04:08 PM
just when I think you've out stupided yourself you go and surprise me...keep em comin peanut.

You know the funny thing, I'm quite content at your dislike. It would be like getting rewarded for winning the special olympics.

ashbeeigh
10-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Is this serious? I do not advocate the violence in Isreal/Palestine/the middle east...but wow. No. The United States cannot be a country for the whites.

Being Jewish is not a race, true, but it is much more than a religion.

Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement.

http://judaism.about.com/od/abcsofjudaism/a/beingjewish.htm

They are said to be the "Chosen People" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_as_a_chosen_people) in the Torah. And being descendants of these "Chosen People" have a home, which is Israel.

Where the heck it say that "white" people are the "chosen" people and have home? Nowhere.

/endthread

nuclearfm
10-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Is this serious? I do not advocate the violence in Isreal/Palestine/the middle east...but wow. No. The United States cannot be a country for the whites.

Being Jewish is not a race, true, but it is much more than a religion.

http://judaism.about.com/od/abcsofjudaism/a/beingjewish.htm

They are said to be the "Chosen People" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_as_a_chosen_people) in the Torah. And being descendants of these "Chosen People" have a home, which is Israel.

Where the heck it say that "white" people are the "chosen" people and have home? Nowhere.

/endthread

Exactly and we all know that the Torah/Old testament is the final/first word on everything. Carry on.

Winehole23
10-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Where the heck it say that "white" people are the "chosen" people and have [a] home[land]? In the bible, the way some people read it.

Ham had the misfortune of observing his father's drunken pride. The resulting shame apparently gave them all a tan.

http://media.canada.com/24be34eb-ecfe-4969-88c2-5aa898db4139/berlusconi_obama_1.jpg

Gerryatrics
10-04-2009, 05:12 PM
From the CIA World Factbook...

Israel - Ethnic Groups:

Jewish 76.4% (of which Israel-born 67.1%, Europe/America-born 22.6%, Africa-born 5.9%, Asia-born 4.2%), non-Jewish 23.6% (mostly Arab) (2004)

United States - Ethnic Groups:

white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate)
note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic

ashbeeigh
10-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Exactly and we all know that the Torah/Old testament is the final/first word on everything. Carry on.

Find me a book that people have embraced as long and as faithfully as the Torah that says that there is a holy land for "white" people then I'll believe you. Until then you're just an idiot.

ashbeeigh
10-04-2009, 06:54 PM
In the bible, the way some people read it.

Ham had the misfortune of observing his father's drunken pride. The resulting shame apparently gave them all a tan.

http://media.canada.com/24be34eb-ecfe-4969-88c2-5aa898db4139/berlusconi_obama_1.jpg

way to quote me out of context..and to spell my name wrong.

Winehole23
10-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Sorry for the misspell.

It was meant to be humorous. I clearly missed the mark.

Sorry for the misfired witticism, Ash.

Winehole23
10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Berlusconi was supposed to be the prop, juxtaposed with the Sons of Ham motif.

Background: Berlusconi publicly referring to Obama as being "well-tanned" not just once, but a small number of times.

ashbeeigh
10-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry for the misspell.

It was meant to be humorous. I clearly missed the mark.

Sorry for the misfired witticism, Ash.

Berlusconi was supposed to be the prop, juxtaposed with the Sons of Ham motif.

Background: Berlusconi publicly referring to Obama as being "well-tanned" not just once, but a small number of times.

:) No worries.

I obviously forgot about the Berlusconi comment. After you mentioned it I remembered it happening. We both pretty much fail, huh?

Wild Cobra
10-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Maybe because there are more Jewish people in the USA that any other palce in the world...

Want to deport all of them too?

nuclearfm... Why don't you take that white supremacist attitude elsewhere. We don't need that here.

Supergirl
10-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Israel exists because 6 million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust. There was a Zionist movement for a couple decades before 1948, but it would never have become a sanctioned nation without the Holocaust. And it remains to be seen whether it will or should remain a Jewish nation in the future: there was just a Ha'eretz article about this very topic earlier this week. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1117378.html

Personally, I value the right of return, which allows me as a Jew to move to Israel and become a citizen any time I want. I am cynical enough about the way this world can go to think I might need that option someday, although I hope not and I don't really think it will come to that. But I think after the Holocaust Jews need this option.

It is in some ways not all that different from a Christian nation or a Muslim nation, even with its parliamentary democracy. America is unique in its foundation as a secular, pluralistic democracy. It is a uniqueness we should treasure and strive to protect.

Judaism is both a religion and a "race" - mostly, it is a civilization. A civilization in diaspora, but a civilization. The vast majority of Israelis are nonreligious. Yet they are fiercely Jewish. The same could be said for many American Jews.

Winehole23
10-05-2009, 01:18 AM
nuclearfm... Why don't you take that white supremacist attitude elsewhere. We don't need that here.It wasn't sincere, ese. It was only nuclearfm's lame attempt at trollbait.

The other thread was at least apparently in accord with empirical data well known to sports fans. How we're supposed to get a handle on this banner beats me.

Winehole23
10-05-2009, 01:25 AM
It's a very goofy proposition.

MiamiHeat
10-05-2009, 01:35 AM
If the USA had remained exclusively white, it wouldn't have survived to be here anymore.

TDMVPDPOY
10-05-2009, 02:12 AM
jew-unit :(

nuclearfm
10-05-2009, 07:34 PM
It wasn't sincere, ese. It was only nuclearfm's lame attempt at trollbait.

The other thread was at least apparently in accord with empirical data well known to sports fans. How we're supposed to get a handle on this banner beats me.

Thanks for bringing attention the obvious. The rest of these fools like to discuss stupid things. You're the only one who passed, consider yourself a winner of a sub-par championship event.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2009, 02:25 PM
It wasn't sincere, ese. It was only nuclearfm's lame attempt at trollbait.

The other thread was at least apparently in accord with empirical data well known to sports fans. How we're supposed to get a handle on this banner beats me.Thanks for bringing attention the obvious. The rest of these fools like to discuss stupid things. You're the only one who passed, consider yourself a winner of a sub-par championship event.
I don't care if it wasn't sincere. Enough people still believe in racism. The fact you have to rub salt in a healing wound I think is pathetic. This thread, and others you started. Can you please stop trying to start a race riot?

nkdlunch
10-06-2009, 02:37 PM
because then USA would never win an Olympic gold medal or any other sports award ever again.

ashbeeigh
10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
I don't care if it wasn't sincere. Enough people still believe in racism. The fact you have to rub salt in a healing wound I think is pathetic. This thread, and others you started. Can you please stop trying to start a race riot?

There was a line in last week's episode of Park's and Recreation that is exactly like this thread.It came from a beauty pageant contestant It was tongue and cheek...

"The high birth rate of the immigrants frightens me, & if it were up to me, I would call it Our-merica, not Their-merica."

We all get it. It's funny. But, today, one of my crazy friends (if he knew where I work he'd probably unfriend me on facebook) put it up as his status on fb and commented that it was "soo true." Like "WTF? Seriously?" It's these kinds of things that get people going. In this politically correct society, what you just did is equivalent to what my" friend" did.

Wild Cobra
10-06-2009, 09:38 PM
There was a line in last week's episode of Park's and Recreation that is exactly like this thread.It came from a beauty pageant contestant It was tongue and cheek...

We all get it. It's funny. But, today, one of my crazy friends (if he knew where I work he'd probably unfriend me on facebook) put it up as his status on fb and commented that it was "soo true." Like "WTF? Seriously?" It's these kinds of things that get people going. In this politically correct society, what you just did is equivalent to what my" friend" did.
It's not just this thread. but others that nuclear Fear Monger has started.

Blake
10-06-2009, 10:02 PM
why can't Texas be a country?

byrontx
10-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Why not America for Native Americans...Oh wait, that is what most of these so-called Hispanics are...Nevermind.