PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Drew Brees and Saints coaches

Amarelooms
10-04-2009, 06:03 PM
WHAT THE F are you doing out there. How about throwing the ball for a few TDs. You are costing me in my fantasy league with this bullshit play calling. I know you keep winning but throw in a passing TD every now and then!!! :elephant

BRHornet45
10-04-2009, 06:06 PM
4-0

redzero
10-04-2009, 06:09 PM
4-0

Amarelooms
10-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm gonna be 2-2 cause of this bullshit. But seriously, the offense has to do more if they expect to go deep...gotta be more aggressive. They have the play makers :elephant

BRHornet45
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm gonna be 2-2 cause of this bullshit. But seriously, the offense has to do more if they expect to go deep...gotta be more aggressive. They have the play makers :elephant

son today was the closest score they have had all year and they still won by 2 touchdowns .... I guess since Brees hasn't thrown for over 300 yards in each of the last two games now some of the haters are saying the offense needs to get better lol. wow, is that all you got? seriously? .... the offense is more than fine and arguably the best in the NFL.

Amarelooms
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Son after this bye week I expect Brees to be throwing for 300+ with 3 TDs....they owe that to me after the shit I had to deal with the past 2 weeks. God bless son :elephant

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Amarelooms, if you are a Saints fan, then you shouldn't be mad if they won, regardless of your fantasy team. Fanhood of a team should always hold precedence over your fantasy team.

Amarelooms
10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Amarelooms, if you are a Saints fan, then you shouldn't be mad if they won, regardless of your fantasy team. Fanhood of a team should always hold precedence over your fantasy team.

True...I'm just being greedy and want both. I want to be 4-0 too damn it :bang

:elephant

cherylsteele
10-04-2009, 09:51 PM
The Saints have a balanced attack, Brees doesn't have to be Dan Marino every week for them to win, he has the ability to do it if they need it. I prefer the balanced running/passing attack, that gives you even more options.

chode_regulator
10-04-2009, 11:02 PM
son today was the closest score they have had all year and they still won by 2 touchdowns .... I guess since Brees hasn't thrown for over 300 yards in each of the last two games now some of the haters are saying the offense needs to get better lol. wow, is that all you got? seriously? .... the offense is more than fine and arguably the best in the NFL.

ehhh....when your offense only scores one touchdown...there aint shit that is fine about that.
I have Brees on my fantasy team and am not expecting 50 pionts every week but to score at least double digits would be nice. The last two weeks he has netted me a gargantuous 11 pts, I lost last week becauuse of him and will probably lose this week because of him. And they've come nowhere near scoring what they were the first two weeks.
Now this is only in pretend land, in real life, if I was a Saints coach or fan I would be worried.

J.T.
10-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Running backs win you fantasy league championships, and Drew Brees had an awesome fantasy year last year. In my half decade of playing fantasy football I've never seen a QB lead the league (or the QB position) in fantasy points in back to back years.

To be blunt, Amarelooms is simply paying the price for expecting the FF gods to give Brees the FF points title two years in a row. And his stance on team loyalty is questionable and kind of stems from the one and only reason fantasy sports is bad for the fans.

J.T.
10-05-2009, 03:23 AM

I try not to draft players from my team unless it's a logical pick in that round and draft position. Like if you have pick 5 in the first round and you take Peyton, you're fucking stupid because your running backs are going to end up being Clinton Portis and Cadillac Williams, and those two aren't going to get you more than 10 FF points combined in any week probably.

In most leagues I've played in, I seem to recall some idiot trying to fill out their team with as many Texans players as possible, which leads me to wonder if Texas Football loyalists are that fucking retarded or if I've played in too many fantasy leagues with ATRAIN.