PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Rams staring at 0-16.....?

mojorizen7
10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Smell that? That smell.....that embarrasing smell. Nothing else in the NFL smells like that.
Smells like.....the number one pick in the '10 draft.

Oct. 11 MINNESOTA VIKINGS (FOX)
Oct. 18 at Jacksonville Jaguars (FOX)
Oct. 25 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (CBS)
Nov. 1 at Detroit Lions (FOX)
Nov. 8 BYE
Nov. 15 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (FOX)
Nov. 22 ARIZONA CARDINALS (FOX)
Nov. 29 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (FOX)
Dec. 6 at Chicago Bears (FOX)
Dec. 13 at Tennessee (FOX)
Dec. 20 HOUSTON TEXANS (CBS)
Dec. 27 at Arizona Cardinals (FOX)
Jan. 3 SAN FRANCISCO (FOX)

Shit, even the LIONS have passed us by and CLEVELAND is on our ass now.
I've watched all the games and believe it or not the defense has played well(SF only scored twice against the Rams "D" today,the Redskins didn't score a TD,it took 4 qtrs for Green Bay and Seattle to put us away).
But....this is THE WORST offense i've ever seen in 30 years of following RAMS football.
Awful is speaking too highly of it.
SJax is running hard behind a garbage OLine and unimaginative playcalling and somehow finding a way to get yards.
No WR's,no TE,no QB.

This is alot like the crappy but feisty LA RAMS team in the early 90's that had nothing but Jerome Bettis and a decent, high-effort defense.

0-16

symple19
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Smell that? That smell.....that embarrasing smell. Nothing else in the NFL smells like that.
Smells like.....the number one pick in the '10 draft.

Shit, even the LIONS have passed us by and CLEVELAND is on our ass now.
I've watched all the games and believe it or not the defense has played well(SF only scored twice against the Rams "D" today,the Redskins didn't score a TD,it took 4 qtrs for Green Bay and Seattle to put us away).
But....this is THE WORST offense i've ever seen in 30 years of following RAMS football.
Awful is speaking too highly of it.
SJax is running hard behind a garbage OLine and unimaginative playcalling and somehow finding a way to get yards.
No WR's,no TE,no QB.

This is alot like the crappy but feisty LA RAMS team in the early 90's that had nothing but Jerome Bettis and a decent, high-effort defense.

0-16

No way dude. I think Spags can get it done at least once. Your Defense is decent, especially the front 7. Jackson will run them to at least one victory for sure.

Really liked how Jax was running hard in the fourth quarter despite the Niners killing you guys.