PDA

View Full Version : The good news.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Parker wanted the ball in his hands when all the chips are down and the game was on the line.

The Bad News: He couldn't hit a pressure shot to save his fuckin life.

Excuses?

ShoogarBear
04-13-2005, 10:45 PM
The good news: if it wasn't for your hate of Parker, no one would know you existed.

The bad news: it ain't much of a life.

TheWriter
He was knocking down clutch shots against the Clips and Warriors.

Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't.

timvp
He did hit a "pressure shot" to give them the lead. He also hit the game winner against Golden State.

If you are going to blame anyone for missing a "pressure shot" this game, I'm guessing it would be the person who missed the shot at the buzzer.

Jdspur20
well he hit the shot to force the GS game and hit the game winner on, so if your doubting him on making big shots your dead wrong.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 10:46 PM
He was knocking down clutch shots against the Clips and Warriors.

Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't.

The Clips and Warriors? Say no more. :rolleyes

caŽlo
04-13-2005, 10:48 PM
sometimes it goes in.. sometime it doesnt.

parker aint jordan. even jordan misses some clutch shots.

:)

timvp
04-13-2005, 10:51 PM
The Good News: Duncan played well.
The Bad News: Six games and four overtime periods in eight nights finally caught up to them.

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 10:52 PM

And they're any different from the Jazz?

Oh I get it now. You're retarded. My bad.

Jdspur20
well the good news is, spurs get 2 full days off, i see no reason why they won't take 2 out of 3.

IceColdBrewski
sometimes it goes in.. sometime it doesnt.

:)

That's a damn good way of looking at Parker's game. Sometimes it's there. Sometimes it isn't. Thanx for the help.

Jdspur20
04-13-2005, 10:53 PM
And they're any different from the Jazz?

Oh I get it now. You're retarded. My bad.

:lol

Leetonidas
04-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Like I always say to myself when I get annoyed with these games, "think about the playoffs."

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
That's a damn good way of looking at Parker's game. Sometimes it's there. Sometimes it isn't. Thanx for the help.

Also a damn good way of looking at how women react to seeing you naked. Sometime the girl throws up, sometimes she passes out.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Like I always say to myself when I get annoyed with these games, "think about the playoffs."

I shudder to think about Parker in the playoffs. Let the disappearing acts begin.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Also a damn good way of looking at how women react to seeing you naked. Sometime the girl throws up, sometimes she passes out.

Kinda funny but not really. Nice try though. :hat

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Kinda funny but not really. Nice try though. :hat

Would that be the third reaction to your nudeness?

Jdspur20
04-13-2005, 10:58 PM
I shudder to think about Parker in the playoffs. Let the disappearing acts begin.

oh you mean like when Mcnabb disappeared in the superbowl?

Guru of Nothing
04-13-2005, 10:59 PM

Always an Eagle fan, eh?

smeagol
04-13-2005, 10:59 PM
The Good News: We were being blown by the AK 47-less, Carlos-less, Bell-less Jazz, and we made a come back and we almost won the game (we showed some heart in the second half).

The bad news: we lost.

The Good News: Manu had a good game on the back end of a back-to-back (something which usually does not happen)

The Bad News: He missed the game-tying shot.

And the really bad news: when Sequ gets back from bowling, not even God will be able to stop the bitching and Manu-bashing.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Would that be the third reaction to your nudeness?

Dude. I'm all for good wisecracks at my expense. But your cracks remind me of high school.

Spurminator
04-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Brewski's been waiting a good two weeks to start another anti-Parker thread. Let him have his fun.

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Dude. I'm all for good wisecracks at my expense. But your cracks remind me of high school.

That and hiding under the desk during the drills.

Das Texan
04-13-2005, 11:02 PM
the good news: we are getting healthier.

the bad news: we are not showing our playoff form yet, which isnt necessarily bad news.

whats more important right now? winning games? or not killing yourself to win a meaningless game against utah?

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:03 PM
Brewski's been waiting a good two weeks to start another anti-Parker thread. Let him have his fun.

That's not it at all. It's more like, "Brewski has been waiting for Parker to pull his late season/Playoff disappearing acts so he can say I told you so".

:eyebrows

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
That's not it at all. It's more like, "Brewski has been waiting for Parker to pull his late season/Playoff disappearing acts so he can say I told you so".

:eyebrows

One game and your mangina starts its period.

Sucks for you.

T Park
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
yeah nothin like hoping for your own team to lose to start a thread in an internet website.

Once again, note the irony of the timing.

Was here after Portland and tonight, but not after LA and GS.

Classic troll tendancies

smeagol
04-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Brewski, your act is getting as annoying as Sequ's.

You trash Tony, he trashes Manu, when 99% of Spurs fans are happy that they are both part of the team.

Its idiotic.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:11 PM
One game and your mangina starts its period.

Sucks for you.

Getting better. But still not all that funny. Keep trying.

shyne
04-13-2005, 11:13 PM
The good news Tim played good and didnt get hurt, fuck everything else

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 11:13 PM

And I give a flying fuck what you find funny?

You could kiss a frogs green ass for all I care.

You can step in front of a bus for all I care.

Wait... got sidedtracked.

I don't give a frogs ass what you find funny.

You're retarded. How can I give a frogs ass.

Jdspur20
04-13-2005, 11:14 PM

i don't think there here to amuse you, but mearly point out how stupid your posts are.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:14 PM
And I give a flying fuck what you find funny?

You could kiss a frogs green ass for all I care.

You can step in front of a bus for all I care.

Wait... got sidedtracked.

I don't give a frogs ass what you find funny.

You're retarded. How can I give a frogs ass.

Easy there Tiger. You seem a little pissed.

Welcome to my fan club. :lol

TheWriter
04-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Again... don't give a crap what retards say or do.

You and your mangina are now:

This message is hidden because IceColdBrewski is on your ignore list.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Again... don't give a crap what retards say or do.

You and your mangina are now:

This message is hidden because IceColdBrewski is on your ignore list.

I made an Ignore list? YES!!!

I love it when I make em run-n-hide behind the ignore feature. :eyebrows

exstatic
04-13-2005, 11:22 PM
The ONLY news for this game is that Tim looks good, and is healthy. Everything else is secondary.

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:23 PM
The ONLY news for this game is that Tim looks good, and is healthy. Everything else is secondary.

Would have to agree with that.

maxpower
04-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Parker wanted the ball in his hands when all the chips are down and the game was on the line.

The Bad News: He couldn't hit a pressure shot to save his fuckin life.

Excuses?

The sad thing is you will probably be the loudest most obnoxious fan when they win it all. "We did it, baby! Woooo!"

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2005, 11:43 PM
The sad thing is you will probably be the loudest most obnoxious fan when they win it all. "We did it, baby! Woooo!"

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm too old for that shit.

san antonio spurs
04-14-2005, 12:15 AM
hey Ice,
u really mean what u're writting,or u just want to piss guyz over, like lakerGod,
I mean are you a troll?
just axin' :drunk
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Cant_Be_Faded
04-14-2005, 12:44 AM
parker hit a sick game winner in 2003 season, i cant remember against who, but it was a layup-tear drop combo, and he drove straight to the lane fearlessly and busted it right over a center

damn i wish what team that was against

but parker does not have fear, we know this, you know this

parker also didnt look very enthused in this particular game...at times he was in attack attack attack mode, taking it right to utah immediately after a utah basket, but other times he was a little more tentative than normal parker....

i think he just under estimated where he was
the shot was on man, it was just a ball's length too short

he has hit some, he has missed some, but you never make them if you don't take them.

tophy7
04-14-2005, 01:57 AM
you mean the layup over dirk and bradley when they knocked into each other?

ShoogarBear
04-14-2005, 05:27 AM
He hit a division-winning buzzer-beating layup at Utah. I think that might have been 2002, though.

silverandblackreign
04-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Brewski -

Who would you rather be playing the point for SA if your such a Parker hater? Serious question....

sa_butta
04-14-2005, 08:20 AM
I dont understand why parker took that shot toward the end of the
game, I thought he should have drove to the basket draw a foul
there were 3 players with 5 fouls?

Cant just blame Parker that game should never have been that
close to a sub par team.

picnroll
04-14-2005, 08:43 AM
The bitch starts a thread when Parker has a mediocre game. What a surprise.

ducks
04-14-2005, 08:51 AM
did not manu miss the last shot not tp

Hook Dem
04-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Dear Brewski http://img240.echo.cx/img240/6291/yousuck8ny.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

hendrix
04-14-2005, 12:48 PM

Here we go again...
Yes Manu missed the last shot (a running-floating jump shot, so i read), but that shouldn't be used as an argument in favor of Parker.
I dont think Parker sucks... not even close, but just to keep it on topic, I must say he has some egocentric tendencies (He's with Eva Longoria now, who wouldnt? :)). Please, dont get me wrong, he is an excelent player but sometimes (only few times) he plays with some lack of the solidarity a Point Guard should have.
The assists he makes have to do with the fact he starts most plays with the ball in his hands... anyways he's tied 13 at assists per game and 17 at assists per 48 mins. Not bad, thats why i say he SOMETIMES plays with a lack of solidarity.

Ginobilli has a lot of vices too, but missing 1 shot is not a tendency.

ducks
04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
the good news is the owens wants a new contract
he has a family to feed and he is not making enough

smeagol
04-15-2005, 04:19 PM
you are right ducks, he did :rolleyes

ducks
04-15-2005, 04:58 PM
thank you
I thought my eyes were decieving me when I watched the last shot

Ginofan
04-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Are we STILL playing the blame game? Good grief.

bigbendbruisebrother
04-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I must say he has some egocentric tendencies (He's with Eva Longoria now, who wouldnt? :)). Please, dont get me wrong, he is an excelent player but sometimes (only few times) he plays with some lack of the solidarity a Point Guard should have.

:lol You just pulled that completely out of your Malvinas, and you're wrong. The Spurs to a man are totally unselfish. I know that Argentinian fans are incredibly proud of Manu, as you should be, but just because someone criticizes him doesn't mean you should rip Parker. This team is about winning a championship, and the Spurs are defined by their total team effort--not by their egos.

hendrix
04-15-2005, 10:01 PM
:lol You just pulled that completely out of your Malvinas, and you're wrong. The Spurs to a man are totally unselfish. I know that Argentinian fans are incredibly proud of Manu, as you should be, but just because someone criticizes him doesn't mean you should rip Parker. This team is about winning a championship, and the Spurs are defined by their total team effort--not by their egos.

Read the post again. I never said Parker was selfish, just taking too many long 2 pointer shot, for example.
I also said Manu had a lot of vices too.

And just so you know, I couldnt care less about Malvinas, it was a bloddy war started by a bloody goverment (Did you know the Military Junta killed 30,000 argentines before sending to death another thousand kids to Malvinas??)

bigbendbruisebrother
04-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Read the post again. I never said Parker was selfish, just taking too many long 2 pointer shot, for example.
I also said Manu had a lot of vices too.

Hendrix,

The way the motion offense works, if you're open and no one else has a better shot or if the shot clock is down, you shoot. I've never heard anyone except you accuse TP of taking too many shots. He makes his teamates, including Manu, better. My point is, just because some asshole on a blog rips Ginobili doesn't mean you should lay into TP. And I don't think Manu has many vices. The occasional ill-advised pass is a byproduct of the kind ball Manu plays. He could use a haircut.

baseline bum
04-19-2005, 03:00 PM

Nah.. there's more to say. For instance, the Clippers are a pretty good home team:

1. SA = 92.7%
2. MIA = 85%
3. DET = 78.0%
4. PHX = 75.6%
5. DEN = 75.0%
6. SAC = 72.5%
7. WAS = 70.7%
8. DAL = 70.0%
8. CLE = 70.0%
10. BOS = 67.5%
11. LAC = 65.9%
12. MEM = 65.0%
12. CHI = 65.0%
14. SEA = 63.4%

Golden State was the hottest team in the league at the time.

How about that time he threw in the game winner vs. Dallas, the way he killed LA in the first 2 games last year, the way he led the Spurs back in game 5 from 16 down in the 3rd, how he torched JWill in the first round, the 19 points in the 3rd in game 4 of the 2003 WCF, the way he made Payton his bitch back when GP was good, etc.