PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Won!!!!!!!

Nathan Explosion
10-04-2009, 11:45 PM
My fantasy football team finally won. About the only thing that tempers my excitement is that the ESPN website went down so I couldn't plug in Derek Mason and Rashard Mendenhall into my starting lineup in place of Mario Manningham and Julius Jones.

Otherwise my 30 point beatdown would have turned into a 70 point massacre. Or to put it another way, I would have doubled my opponents score.

But nonetheless, I finally won a game after 3 weeks of frustration.

:downspin:

760Spursfan
10-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Congrats bro I hope its not your last. who is on your team?

IronMexican
10-05-2009, 12:33 AM
I thought you won Kori's two tickets. I was going to congratulate you.

Fuck fantasy football.

J.T.
10-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Fuck fantasy football.

thats what i said until i finally broke down and played it and actually won my league in my rookie season. i won some mad cash son.

Nathan Explosion
10-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Congrats bro I hope its not your last. who is on your team?

My starters today were Flacco, Ronnie Brown, Julius Jones (tried to bench him in favor of Mendenhall), Knowshon Moreno, Mario Manningham (tried to bench him in favor of Derrick Mason), Johnny Knox, Antonio Gates, Cincy D and John Carney.

Julius Jones has been driving me nuts with his inconsistency while Fitzgerald and Roddy White killed me last week but were on byes this week. Favre is my backup as well as Shockey and the Broncos D.

I thought you won Kori's two tickets. I was going to congratulate you.

What tickets?

Nathan Explosion
10-05-2009, 02:08 AM
thats what i said until i finally broke down and played it and actually won my league in my rookie season. i won some mad cash son.

I used to say the same thing as well until someone invited me into a league because they needed someone to fill it out. Todd Heap killed me in a semi final game (fucker had the game of his life, something like 30 points or more in a tougher scoring system that ESPN) and in the consolation game I destroyed my opponent and would have crushed the championship game contenders.

The next year I won with two of my teams (again, filling out the league) playing each other for the title. After taking a break for 2 years, I'm back, and getting killed.

Hopefully my luck will begin to change.