PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' Rating in NBA 2k10 (PSP)

NickiRasgo
10-05-2009, 09:49 AM
The Spurs Rating is:

Offense: 93
Defense: 80 :lmao
Overall: 84

Mavs Rating:

Offense: 74
Defense: 87 :lmao
Overall: 76

Want a screenshot? :D The Spurs' rating in PSP version is much better than the PS3/XBOX/PC. :lmao

About the game:

The game is a portable version of PS2 Version, good thing it also has a Association mode.

By the way, Spurs starting five in this game:

PG - Tony Parker
SG - Roger Mason Jr.
SF - Richard Jefferson
PF - Antonio McDyess
C - Tim Duncan

Ginobilly
10-05-2009, 10:29 AM
The Spurs Rating is:

Offense: 93
Defense: 80 :lmao
Overall: 84

Mavs Rating:

Offense: 74
Defense: 87 :lmao
Overall: 76

Want a screenshot? :D The Spurs' rating in PSP version is much better than the PS3/XBOX/PC. :lmao

About the game:

The game is a portable version of PS2 Version, good thing it also has a Association mode.

By the way, Spurs starting five in this game:

PG - Tony Parker
SG - Roger Mason Jr.
SF - Richard Jefferson
PF - Antonio McDyess
C - Tim Duncan

Just goes to show u that Microsoft hates the Spurs! They probably paid off 2k sports to make the spurs as cheaply as possible.

NickiRasgo
10-05-2009, 10:38 AM
I just want to add also that the graphics is not really amazing but the gameplay is good enough. Just tell me if you want a screenshot of it.

CubanMustGo
10-05-2009, 11:38 AM
To be honest, you could have an argument about the Spurs offense being rated that high. SA has never been an offensive juggernaut (at least not in the Popovich era).

phxspurfan
10-05-2009, 11:56 AM
These games seem to center around star players whose ratings are way higher than everyone else's. So I guess using that 'on paper' system (and not individual team's systems) to rate teams means that the Spurs have more offensive star power (Duncan, Parker, Manu) than the Mavs with just Nowitzki as a household name.

If you factor in play execution and team dynamics the ratings would probably be more accurate.

I'd bet the '05-06 Suns had like a 99 rating in 2K6.

DynastySpurs210
10-05-2009, 11:57 AM
wow! :D