PDA

View Full Version : What would you guys do if the Vikings win the superbowl?

kamikazi_player
10-05-2009, 10:28 PM
I hate Brett Favre, but i think if they keep this up, they can go all the way.
Running game: Check
Passing game: Check
Defense: Check
Special Teams: Check
They have all the makings of winning the superbowl. I hate Brett Favre, but i give him props if he's able to pull this off.

Spursfan092120
10-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Brett is too inconsistent for the Vikings to win the SB.

symple19
10-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Brett is too inconsistent for the Vikings to win the SB.

Look at his numbers this year dude. He has 1 pick through 4 games, and is playing within the offense. His rating will be over 95 by the end of this game and he has 8 TDs. You=fail

Plus, he has already won a super bowl and led his team to another

chode_regulator
10-05-2009, 10:55 PM
What would I do..I don't know same thing I would do if any team that I wasn't a fan of won. Nothing.

What should I do?

kamikazi_player
10-05-2009, 11:01 PM
What would I do..I don't know same thing I would do if any team that I wasn't a fan of won. Nothing.

What should I do?
Sorry i should make this more clear, while alot of people like myself hate Brett Favre, i would be disappointed if he won the super bowl with his offseason antics. Leaves a bitter taste to Green Bay fans. I give him respect if he goes that far, but I still hate his guts and he's the last person I want to win a superbowl.

mexicanjunior
10-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Show the same amount of apathy I have shown everyone else that has won the Superbowl the last 14 years...If the Cowboys aren't in it, I don't care who wins...

chode_regulator
10-06-2009, 07:44 AM
well to be fair, green bay did let him go...

I guess if I was a die hard GB fan I could see your point, as someone who is not then I guess I just don't really care. Though I do hate having to watch sprtscenter cover his every move in teh offseason.
The insane, overkill of sports coverage and analysis is too much these days.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2009, 10:39 AM
well to be fair, green bay did let him go...

No, Green Bay didn't let him go. He retired, Green Bay spent an entire off season moving on preparing for a season with Aaron Rodgers at QB, and then Favre comes back and expects Green Bay to throw away all of the work they did.

MajorMike
10-06-2009, 10:41 AM
No, Green Bay didn't let him go. He retired, Green Bay spent an entire off season moving on preparing for a season with Aaron Rodgers at QB, and then Favre comes back and expects Green Bay to throw away all of the work they did.

an could have taken him back regardless but it would have been a pain in the ass, even tho he said he wanted to come back.

In other words, let him go.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2009, 10:46 AM
an could have taken him back regardless but it would have been a pain in the ass, even tho he said he wanted to come back.

In other words, let him go.

"Lem him go" makes it sound like the Packers did something wrong. They did nothing wrong. If Favre never retired, it still would be his team.

monosylab1k
10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
If they win I'll have a bigger meltdown than after 18*-1.

J.T.
10-06-2009, 11:54 AM
They might get to the Super Bowl but the Colts are gonna beat that ass if they do.

mardigan
10-06-2009, 11:59 AM
I'll go to Zona and celebrate with DoK.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2009, 12:00 PM
I'll celebrate with mardigan....and hire a hitman to be at the Vikings parade.

benefactor
10-06-2009, 12:40 PM
lol at people talking about the Vikings going to the Superbowl. All this will go away when Favre comes up with a couple of his patented 3 pick games.

dirk4mvp
10-06-2009, 12:49 PM
They might get to the Super Bowl but the Colts are gonna beat that ass if they do.

They better keep 3 guys on White Trash 69. Charlie Johnson sucks.

stretch
10-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I still don't quite understand all the Favre hate.

i mean i think its lame that he does the crap he does so he can get out of training camp, but the guy LOVES football and just doesnt wanna quit. and he is still better than most other QBs out there (especially worthlessburger)

gotta respect his love and heart for the game

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2009, 01:23 PM
i mean i think its lame that he does the crap he does so he can get out of training camp, but the guy LOVES football and just doesnt wanna quit

He loves football so much he's not willing to go to training camp. As much as he might love football, he loves hearing people say he loves football a lot more.

manufan10
10-06-2009, 01:30 PM

i mean i think its lame that he does the crap he does so he can get out of training camp, but the guy LOVES football and just doesnt wanna quit. and he is still better than most other QBs out there (especially worthlessburger)

gotta respect his love and heart for the game

I love the way Favre plays. I could care less that ESPN overplays the situation. I love his emotional play.

J.T.
10-06-2009, 01:45 PM

Tony Ugoh must really suck if he lost his starting job to Johnson. At this point I'd take an old and out of shape Tarik Glenn over both of them.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Lol white trash 69

J.T.
10-06-2009, 01:53 PM

Because the only reason Favre is still playing football is to get to 500 TDs before Manning

IronMexican
10-06-2009, 02:09 PM

White Trash 69 is pretty fucking beasty. I can root for him now that he's off the Queefs.

Spursfan092120
10-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Look at his numbers this year dude. He has 1 pick through 4 games, and is playing within the offense. His rating will be over 95 by the end of this game and he has 8 TDs. You=fail

Plus, he has already won a super bowl and led his team to another
Wow..one SB in how many years of play? Yeah..he's a freaking legend. The Broncos are 4-0 too...are they going to be in the SB? Let's crown him after he's won a few more games and has gone through the vigors of a season. Like I said...Brett is too inconsistent for the Vikings to win the SB.

bostonguy
10-06-2009, 04:41 PM
The Vikes season comes down to health and if Favre doesn't lose the game for them. He has the best running back in the league and a pretty damn good D to fall back on. He just needs to manage the game and not try to do too much. If he can do that, the Vikes are going to go deep into the playoffs.

jack sommerset
10-06-2009, 04:57 PM
No, Green Bay didn't let him go

Yes, Green Bay traded him to the Jets.

LOL texans
10-06-2009, 05:46 PM
He loves football so much he's not willing to go to training camp. As much as he might love football, he loves hearing people say he loves football a lot more.

Favre doesn't need to go to training camp. Why burn himself out? Makes perfect sense to me. In my opinion, some guys earn the right of special priviliges. McCarthy was probably being a bitch to him and told him he had to go to OTA's and thrown the ball 50 times a day. Fuck that. I enjoyed watching old man Farve stick it to the packers last night. Dude can still play at a high level.