PDA

View Full Version : The Hoodie Bowl

J.T.
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I got Denver in an upset, probably decided by an Ed Hochuli it's-not-a-fumble call in crunch time.

Picks?

J.T.
10-07-2009, 12:55 PM
And McDaniels pulls a Belichick at the postgame handshake before Bill gets a chance to

That's if Bill doesn't pull a Lebron first

IronMexican
10-07-2009, 12:56 PM
I got New England by 3 TD's.

symple19
10-07-2009, 12:58 PM
New England will win. No way this Denver team wins, even with the improved defense

J.T.
10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
I remember that one time the Broncos ended the Patriots dynasty.

Almost made up for Ben Roethlisberger tackling Nick Harper on that woulda-been-a-fumble-recovery-TD the day after Harper got stabbed in the leg by his wife. If Harper didn't get tackled, Colts win the Super Bowl that year and we're talking about Nick Harper's post-stab clutchness in the same vein as the Jordan Flu Game.

Fucking Roethlisberger :pctoss

IronMexican
10-07-2009, 01:48 PM

Almost made up for Ben Roethlisberger tackling Nick Harper on that woulda-been-a-fumble-recovery-TD the day after Harper got stabbed in the leg by his wife. If Harper didn't get tackled, Colts win the Super Bowl that year and we're talking about Nick Harper's post-stab clutchness in the same vein as the Jordan Flu Game.

That New England team wasn't that good that year. Weren't they up like 7-3 vs Jacksonville before demolishing them in the second half? That Broncos team was real good. I thought for sure the Super Bowl was going to be Indy vs Seattle that year, though.

J.T.
10-07-2009, 02:45 PM
That New England team wasn't that good that year. Weren't they up like 7-3 vs Jacksonville before demolishing them in the second half? That Broncos team was real good. I thought for sure the Super Bowl was going to be Indy vs Seattle that year, though.

On the real, if Faggotberger doesn't tackle Harper, Colts win that game, then would've played Denver at home in the dome and Seattle in the Super Bowl.

Denver and Seattle??? :pctoss

Fucking Roethlisberger

It's like the exact same scenario if Ginobili didn't foul Nowitzki in game 7. Mavs play the free throw game and likely lose, then Spurs roll all over Phoenix and Bowen shuts down Wade so hard he could've still gone to the line as many times and Miami ends up getting swept or eliminated in 5.

Fuck sports sometimes.

J.T.
10-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Still saying Ben Roethlisberger raped you out of a Super Bowl victory isn't nearly as bad as saying Jake Plummer ended your Super Bowl dynasty.

That game was awesome because the Patriots knew they weren't going to win while the game was still being played, so they started playing like cheap bastards.

IronMexican
10-07-2009, 03:03 PM
On the real, if Faggotberger doesn't tackle Harper, Colts win that game, then would've played Denver at home in the dome and Seattle in the Super Bowl.

Denver and Seattle??? :pctoss

Fucking Roethlisberger

It's like the exact same scenario if Ginobili didn't foul Nowitzki in game 7. Mavs play the free throw game and likely lose, then Spurs roll all over Phoenix and Bowen shuts down Wade so hard he could've still gone to the line as many times and Miami ends up getting swept or eliminated in 5.

Fuck sports sometimes.

Polamalu got a shitty deal on that pick called back anyways.

I was rooting for the Colts though, cause I felt they had a better chance vs Denver.

FlavoredIcecream
10-07-2009, 03:20 PM
:lol Raider fans. Them and thier team is so pathetic that in January they root for teams to win simply so they can beat Denver later on. Since thier team won't see the playoffs for a long time. :lol

IronMexican
10-07-2009, 04:00 PM
:lol Raider fans. Them and thier team is so pathetic that in January they root for teams to win simply so they can beat Denver later on. Since thier team won't see the playoffs for a long time. :lol

God damn right I root against the Donks. I was even rooting for the Pats in 2006.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2009, 04:05 PM

The colts lost cause their kicker choked, you know this

Shank
10-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Even in rough years, the only way the Pats could beat the Broncos is if Danny Kanell was in at QB. And even that was a struggle.

Denver 73
NE 6

Nathan Explosion
10-07-2009, 09:36 PM

Harper didn't fall to the ground after the pick. That's what was the killer. The year the Colts beat the Pats, I remember the INT and the Cb dropping to the ground to prevent exactly what had happened.

J.T.
10-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Harper didn't fall to the ground after the pick. That's what was the killer. The year the Colts beat the Pats, I remember the INT and the Cb dropping to the ground to prevent exactly what had happened.

It wasn't a pick. It was a fumble recovery that was picked up and ran about halfway back the other way before he tackled Harper. I'm pretty sure he fell to the ground when he was tackled too. Just sayin'.

DBryant88
10-08-2009, 07:23 AM
It wasn't a pick. It was a fumble recovery that was picked up and ran about halfway back the other way before he tackled Harper. I'm pretty sure he fell to the ground when he was tackled too. Just sayin'.

as a cowboys fan i can say
"if romo hadn't bobbled the snap and gramatica had attempted to block or Jordan Babineaux hadn't made the shoestring tackle"
or i can say
"if romo hadn't go on vacation and instead focused on football then the Giants would not have won the NFC divisonal playoff game and romo would not have thrown the game clinching TD to R.W.McQuarters"
or I can say
"If the run defense had not been so shitty in the last game at texas stadium vs the Ravens, then they would not had to win over phili to get into the playoff and they would not had lost 44-6 and been ousted from the playoffs"

but thats just wishful thinking isn't it?

Dr Cox
10-08-2009, 10:49 AM
broncs 24
patriots 23

clutch d at the end of the game again,

will help with alphonso smith back,

but will still be rooting for wes welker and sammy morris

dirk4mvp
10-08-2009, 11:06 AM
but thats just wishful thinking isn't it?

No that's choking.

lol cowboys

J.T.
10-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I got Denver in an upset

bummmmppppp

The Franchise
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Even in rough years, the only way the Pats could beat the Broncos is if Danny Kanell was in at QB. And even that was a struggle.

Denver 73
NE 6

Close enough. :lol