PDA

View Full Version : Lane Kiffin : Father, Coach, Failure

symple19
10-07-2009, 10:36 PM
I literally cried I was laughing so hard when I watched this. One of the best youtube videos I've ever seen.:rollin:lol:lmao:rollin:lol:lmao

YYUO7UZi-DI

Cant_Be_Faded
10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Normally I back away from overflows of sec jizz
But why do people hate lane kiffin so much?

mookie2001
10-07-2009, 10:47 PM
its total bullshit how far you can go when your dads a coach and youre a little bitch, this guy quit football because he sucked, got a grad assistant the same year, and assistant at usc at 26

give me a fucking break, he makes sam presti and theo epstein look like master p, like they aint never had shit in their whole life, from ghetto, grew up on eggs and rice

symple19
10-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Normally I back away from overflows of sec jizz
But why do people hate lane kiffin so much?

The video does a good job of outlining it. He's gone after Urban Meyer and Steve Spurrier. He's already had a few recruiting mishaps, IE illegal calls and lying to recruits. Made outrageous claims and generally flapping his lips without backing any of it up. He's basically hated now by every team/fanbase in the SEC. Add on his failed coaching job/ridiculous antics in Oakland and the hatred for him extends all the way out here to the west coast where I am.

mookie2001
10-07-2009, 10:52 PM
jeff mad dog madden AKA tank fucking johnson paid his dues

Cant_Be_Faded
10-07-2009, 11:49 PM
so he became a coach because his dads a coach?

video was kinda funny. the dude's voice was awesome

symple19
10-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Mookie is pretty much on point here. Lame Kitten lucked into a job with USC and was propelled to these other jobs as a result of his time served under Pete Carrol. He's been an abject failure ever since he left LA.

I will give him some credit for recruiting well. The Tennessee class is shaping up to be one of the best in the nation. Much of this has to do with all the publicity he's garnered from his multitude of mishaps and mouth flapping episodes before the football season started. He's also very lucky to have his daddy as his DC. Otherwise they (Tenn) would be much, much worse

Kermit
10-08-2009, 06:12 AM
Is it me, or are Florida fans a bunch of whiny bitches?

DBryant88
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
no they really are

JJ Hickson
10-08-2009, 08:38 AM
It wasn't that funny.

IronMexican
10-08-2009, 11:26 AM
So Lane Kiffin lucked into all of this? It doesn't really sound that way cause he easily just had a top 5 class come in. He's doing all of this and it's working for him. At least he doesn't call all his timeouts with 1 minute left.

dirk4mvp
10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Meyer is the bigger chode of the two.

DMX7
10-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Meyer is the bigger chode of the two.

I don't really like either of them.

vander
10-08-2009, 03:56 PM
that video really made me hate whatever Florida fan made it, and all other Florida Fans and the Florida Gators by extension. I really hope LSU beats them now.

mookie2001
10-08-2009, 06:53 PM
So Lane Kiffin lucked into all of this? It doesn't really sound that way cause he easily just had a top 5 class come in. He's doing all of this and it's working for him. At least he doesn't call all his timeouts with 1 minute left.
he got a few key guys in that class and kept the rest, and what do you mean its working for him? as a head coach nothing has worked for the guy

IronMexican
10-08-2009, 07:02 PM
he got a few key guys in that class and kept the rest, and what do you mean its working for him? as a head coach nothing has worked for the guy

The recruiting class is. I doubt Fulmer would have reeled half those guys in he did. It was pretty known that Tennessee was going to suck this year.

mookie2001
10-08-2009, 07:21 PM
well you cant really evaluate a recruiting class 5 weeks into the season but whatever

in february mike sherman could have a top 5 class, big deal

its cool though, i just have little respect for these guys who put in average work, pay zero dues and have shit handed to them because of their dads, theo epstein, sam presti, josh mcdaniels

DMX7
10-08-2009, 09:15 PM
its cool though, i just have little respect for these guys who put in average work, pay zero dues and have shit handed to them because of their dads

By the transitive property of hate, you hate President Bush and by extention America.

Why do you hate America?

symple19
10-08-2009, 09:29 PM
well you cant really evaluate a recruiting class 5 weeks into the season but whatever

in february mike sherman could have a top 5 class, big deal

its cool though, i just have little respect for these guys who put in average work, pay zero dues and have shit handed to them because of their dads, theo epstein, sam presti, josh mcdaniels

A guy who did it the right way would be Rex Ryan. He was an assistant for a long freakin' time before he ever got his prime-time gig, even though his dad was one of the better defensive minds in the NFL.

BTW, it's an internet video people, of no relevance other than a laugh. This crap is done in the SEC (and probably all the other major conferences) by every single fan base. Lighten up, have a laugh. sheesh. The Al Davis Goblin line alone makes it worth it. LOL

tlongII
10-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Pac-10 POWAH!

Whisky Dog
10-10-2009, 08:43 AM
A guy who did it the right way would be Rex Ryan. He was an assistant for a long freakin' time before he ever got his prime-time gig, even though his dad was one of the better defensive minds in the NFL.

BTW, it's an internet video people, of no relevance other than a laugh. This crap is done in the SEC (and probably all the other major conferences) by every single fan base. Lighten up, have a laugh. sheesh. The Al Davis Goblin line alone makes it worth it. LOL

I would laugh if it were funny.

It's just really stupid and these people who do this shit really need some new hobbies.

coyotes_geek
10-10-2009, 10:15 AM
It wasn't that funny.

+1

The only funny part in it was showing the game highlights with the Urban "had enough beyotch" when Florida only managed to beat a shitty tennessee team by 10 points.