PDA

View Full Version : Worried this NBA season will be INSANELY BORING

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 12:59 PM
I mean...how boring is this year going to be. I'm honestly not even going to want to watch a lot of Laker games this year cuz they are going to b 25-30 point victories. It is going to waste a lot of my time. I'm at the point now where it almost sucks to be a Laker fan.

I guess I can understand all you other fans who get to have an actual season and competition for second place. Spurs/Celts/Cavs/Magic - thats a good battle for the "real championship" this year since the LOB is already a given...

But let me be honest....this season its going to suck being a Lakerfan steamrolling through the league and doiminating the playoffs.

How boring is this year going be....ugh....:depressed

Spursfan092120
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tibe9mm/Troll_fail.jpg

IronMexican
10-08-2009, 01:08 PM
The West is much improved. Don't sleep on a couple of teams.

Though, I do agree. If LA does what they should do, they should win it all.

redzero
10-08-2009, 01:10 PM
83 win ecstasy.

NRHector
10-08-2009, 01:12 PM
:pimpslap

Muser
10-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Only 18 days to go...

jack sommerset
10-08-2009, 01:41 PM
The Lakers stay healthy they win the West. That would be boring.

resistanze
10-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I agree, Gasol catching HIV would make the West more interesting.

kamikazi_player
10-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Duncan has something to say about this

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Duncan has something to say about this

Agreed. His battles with KG for 2nd place will probably be the only entertaining moment during this season.

Muser
10-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Dude, this attempt at trolling is painful. Leave it to the pros.

hater
10-08-2009, 02:00 PM
I agree, Lakers are boring. I'd rather watch paint dry.

21_Blessings
10-08-2009, 02:04 PM
83 win ecstasy.

98 win ecstasy you mean.

NRHector
10-08-2009, 02:06 PM
I agree, Gasol catching HIV would make the West more interesting.or Kobe going back to colorado

thispego
10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
I mean...how boring is this year going to be. I'm honestly not even going to want to watch a lot of Laker games this year cuz they are going to b 25-30 point victories. It is going to waste a lot of my time. I'm at the point now where it almost sucks to be a Laker fan.

I guess I can understand all you other fans who get to have an actual season and competition for second place. Spurs/Celts/Cavs/Magic - thats a good battle for the "real championship" this year since the LOB is already a given...

But let me be honest....this season its going to suck being a Lakerfan steamrolling through the league and doiminating the playoffs.

I agree. If my team had cheated to get an unfair advantage over the rest of the league i'd be bored with their ill-gotten success also.

JamStone
10-08-2009, 02:15 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/glovalsol/Avatars/BrideOdom.jpg

JamStone
10-08-2009, 02:29 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/glovalsol/Avatars/RonAngel.jpg

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Honest to God I am NOT trolling. I am 100% being sincere. This season is over. Its finished. No team can POSSIBLY come close to beating the Lakers this year. It just isn't going to happen...

And how did the Lakers cheat?? Please explain...

jazzypimp
10-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Honest to God I am NOT trolling. I am 100% being sincere. This season is over. Its finished. No team can POSSIBLY come close to beating the Lakers this year. It just isn't going to happen...

The biggest market team in the league, on which brings in the highest ratings for the nba, gets Gasol for absolutely zilch when every single team in the league would have taken him for that price. Lakers fans still believe kupchuck is a genious

JamStone
10-08-2009, 02:49 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/glovalsol/Avatars/Odom.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/glovalsol/Avatars/Kloe.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/glovalsol/Avatars/KlamaraOdom.jpg

tlongII
10-08-2009, 02:55 PM
The Lakers are going to have a battle on their hands just to get the #1 seed in the West. Personally I see no way that they'll beat out the Blazers.

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 02:55 PM
The biggest market team in the league, on which brings in the highest ratings for the nba, gets Gasol for absolutely zilch when every single team in the league would have taken him for that price. Lakers fans still believe kupchuck is a genious

If you honestly believed that trade was set up by the league....if you HONESTLY believed that in your heart...you wouldn't be posting here and you wouldn't be a fan of the NBA anymore PERIOD.

The Gemini Method
10-08-2009, 02:57 PM

Actually, the biggest market team (well, when they're on...) is the N.Y. Knicks. The Lakers play in what is the 2nd biggest market. If you don't consider Kupchak at least a tad bit brilliant in getting Gasol for zilch, then well, you're just breeding jealousy over perceived collusion.

lol @ the Khloemar Odomashian pic up there^

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 02:57 PM
The Lakers are going to have a battle on their hands just to get the #1 seed in the West. Personally I see no way that they'll beat out the Blazers.

LOL...how are you guys going to score on us? Roy will put up 25 (mostly when Kobe is on the bench) and how else will you score?

JamStone
10-08-2009, 03:01 PM
The Blazers are only going to score 25 points on the Lakers for the entire game?

redzero
10-08-2009, 03:08 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/glovalsol/Avatars/KlamaraOdom.jpg

Why'd you post Khloe twice?

thispego
10-08-2009, 03:12 PM

this much certainty wil cause you a lot of grief when they fall short this year to the all powerful spurs. Are you one of those dumb lakers fans that thinks the gasol trade was legit? Just in case you did'nt know, that's how the lakers cheated and bypassed the traditional rebuilding process. Therefore, all success going forward is tagged with an * for this lakers squad.

Chillen
10-08-2009, 03:16 PM
If the Lakers stay healthy they are the team to beat because they are the defending NBA champions. However it takes a team to win the whole thing, and looking sound on paper doesn't translate into a ring. They still have to go out and earn it like any other NBA team, if there are injurys they have to battle through all those. Repeating is the toughest thing to do no matter how stacked your team is. Only 2 teams that could have a real fighters chance at knocking them off if they are healthy are the Spurs, Cavaliers and Celtics. If they are not healthy (say Kobe is injured) that changes it all.

Basketballgirl25
10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Basketball will be INSANELY BORING this year. This is the first year I've started to think that. When the same teams like Cavs, Spurs, Celtics, Lakers, Mavericks, etc make the playoffs it gets boring to watch because you know what the teams will do pretty much. But at least I don't have to watch them if I don't want. I'll stick with the teams that have the younger good players on them.:toast

tlongII
10-08-2009, 03:41 PM
LOL...how are you guys going to score on us? Roy will put up 25 (mostly when Kobe is on the bench) and how else will you score?

We didn't have any trouble scoring on you last year. Why would we now? :lol

How are you guys going to get any rebounds against us? :lmao

Morg1411
10-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Knicks do have more "younger good players" than any other team has got. The only defect with us is just the lack of decent leadership, but it will get fixed pretty soon when Lebron comes to join us in 10 months.

Lebron is going to Jersey.

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 03:48 PM
We didn't have any trouble scoring on you last year. Why would we now? :lol

How are you guys going to get any rebounds against us? :lmao

Oh let's see we only picked up one of the top defensive players in the game last year. Our offense bleieve it or not has IMPROVED since last year meaning Kobe can focuse solely on D when needed.

And um...this team is going to be one of the best rebounding teams in history son...I don't think it will be a problem

tlongII
10-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh let's see we only picked up one of the top defensive players in the game last year. Our offense bleieve it or not has IMPROVED since last year meaning Kobe can focuse solely on D when needed.

And um...this team is going to be one of the best rebounding teams in history son...I don't think it will be a problem

I guess you missed our acquisition of Andre Miller. The return of Martell Webster. And the emergence of Greg Oden.

And um...we already are one of the best rebounding teams in history!

Basketballgirl25
10-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Knicks do have more "younger good players" than any other team has got. The only defect with us is just the lack of decent leadership, but it will get fixed pretty soon when Lebron comes to join us in 10 months.

sorry I have to say Nets have better young players then the Knicks, but hey I'd watch the Knicks more then other teams since they do have some good young players and of course most of my family are Knick fans so I am stuck watching games

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 03:54 PM
I guess you missed our acquisition of Andre Miller. The return of Martell Webster. And the emergence of Greg Oden.

And um...we already are one of the best rebounding teams in history!

Lol does Andre Miller me? Really? LOL if he was a small quick point guard then ye he would...but that guy is fatter than Shaq....

The return of Webster? The return? When did he arrive?????

Emergence of Greg Oden? He has about the same amount of post moves as....LeBron James....which is NONE

Please tlong...you guys have a solid squad and might go on a little run but you guys have NO chance of competing with us or the Spurs...not this year...

milkshakeballa
10-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Supposed to say does Miller scare me?

lefty
10-08-2009, 03:58 PM

http://www.broadwayworld.com/columnpic/In-Your-Dreams-Poster-web.jpg

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 04:38 PM
this much certainty wil cause you a lot of grief when they fall short this year to the all powerful spurs. Are you one of those dumb lakers fans that thinks the gasol trade was legit? Just in case you did'nt know, that's how the lakers cheated and bypassed the traditional rebuilding process. Therefore, all success going forward is tagged with an * for this lakers squad.

Maybe we should have tanked a season and get the #1 draft pick.

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 04:39 PM
lol @ 7 games with the rockets, no Yao Ming or McGrady.

lol @ winnning 1 game in the first round against Dallas.

23LeBronJames23
10-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Not gonna be boring because 2 best players in this league are gonna go vs each other for a ring

DJB
10-08-2009, 05:17 PM

kill yourself

Morg1411
10-08-2009, 05:21 PM
kill yourself

+1 this

I'll up the ante and suggest you kill those who willingly associate with you, assbunny.

tlongII
10-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Lol does Andre Miller me? Really? LOL if he was a small quick point guard then ye he would...but that guy is fatter than Shaq....

The return of Webster? The return? When did he arrive?????

Emergence of Greg Oden? He has about the same amount of post moves as....LeBron James....which is NONE

Please tlong...you guys have a solid squad and might go on a little run but you guys have NO chance of competing with us or the Spurs...not this year...

Actually you guys have NO chance of competing with us. You'll find that out soon enough.

djohn2oo8
10-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Actually you guys have NO chance of competing with us. You'll find that out soon enough.

what did the blazers do this offseason to make them significantly better?

djohn2oo8
10-08-2009, 05:42 PM
lol @ 7 games with the rockets, no Yao Ming or McGrady.

No, but we did have Ex-Spur Luis Scola, and Aaron Brooks who tore the Lakers a new asshole

ulosturedge
10-08-2009, 05:49 PM
lol...

cobbler
10-08-2009, 05:50 PM

Concrete proof or STFU altready!

All Talk no walk....

Wombatzu
10-08-2009, 05:55 PM

classic jinx. when it all unravels you have no one to blame but yourself.

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 06:19 PM
lol @ Duncan hurt and Ginobili not playing a minute in the series.

lol @ thinking your old ass team even has a chance. Start tanking so you can get a #1 draft pick.

Mavs_man_41
10-08-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when LA get's curbstomped by either Boston or Cleveland

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
The Lakers will run away with the West. Even spurstrodamus can't predict anything different.

dallaskd
10-08-2009, 06:24 PM

Didnt the Rockets take LA to 7 last year?

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when LA get's curbstomped by either Boston or Cleveland

I'm gonna laugh my ass off everytime I see Devin Harris lighting it up

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Didnt the Rockets take LA to 7 last year?

Didn't LA win another Championship last year??

dallaskd
10-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Didn't LA win another Championship last year??

Not relavent. Im talking to the OP about how the Lakers will just curbstomp the west with a slightly upgraded, possibly disfunctional roster.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Not relavent. Im talking to the OP about how the Lakers will just curbstomp the west with a slightly upgraded, possibly disfunctional roster.

I would say Artest instead of Ariza is a little more then slightly upgraded. And if there's a healthy Bynum this year comes playoffs. Lakers will be much improved. As for being dysfunctional I guess the rest of the West fans have to root for something.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:48 PM
They might win the regular season title in the west, because the big 3 will be limited in terms of minutes in the regular season, but the west is the Spurs to lose in the playoffs. The west goes through the Spurs, as it has since 2003.

Do you really believe that?? Or are you just inhaling too much paint again?

dallaskd
10-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I would say Artest instead of Ariza is a little more then slightly upgraded. And if there's a healthy Bynum this year comes playoffs. Lakers will be much improved. As for being dysfunctional I guess the rest of the West fans have to root for something.

Bynum is over rated as fuck. Hes an average NBA center but because he came from high school, 7-0, and plays for the Lakers he gets blown all over the map. Kaman, Amare, Howard, Okur, and Chandler are better. Hes about as good as Bogut, Kristic, and Dalembert. Try to argue. His stats are no better and its not like he has some KG game changer ability from the middle. Dampier dominated him last year. Maybe he will be a top 3 center in a few years because he is still very young but as of right now he isnt anything to shit our pants over. And for the idiodic laker fans, bynum did not shut down howard in the Finals. It was Gasol he guarded Howard most the time.

And who knows how artest will do. Hes getting older and hes still the same chucker he was last year. I think you will see many possesions where Kobe WOULD have scored but Ron takes a retarted fucking 3 pointer trying to be a monosylab pick up game hero.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Bynum is over rated as fuck. Hes an average NBA center but because he came from high school, 7-0, and plays for the Lakers he gets blown all over the map. Kaman, Amare, Howard, Okur, and Chandler are better. Hes about as good as Bogut, Kristic, and Dalembert. Try to argue. His stats are no better and its not like he has some KG game changer ability from the middle. Dampier dominated him last year. Maybe he will be a top 3 center in a few years because he is still very young but as of right now he isnt anything to shit our pants over. And for the idiodic laker fans, bynum did not shut down howard in the Finals. It was Gasol he guarded Howard most the time.

And who knows how artest will do. Hes getting older and hes still the same chucker he was last year. I think you will see many possesions where Kobe WOULD have scored but Ron takes a retarted fucking 3 pointer trying to be a monosylab pick up game hero.

Only one better then Bynum (if he can finally stay healthy) on that list is Howard and Amare (offensively). But we all know Amare plays no D so I'd take Bynum over him. Injuries with them are a wash as far as I'm concerned. You will see just how overrated Bynum is this year. Make sure you make a good sauce, salsa, relish, chutney, or whatever the fuck you eat with your crow to wash it down.

Ron will be fine in LA and if he acts up or anything Phill will just sit his ass down. Phill has clout like that. Ron will have no choice but to be on his best behavior. He can taste that Championship parade already. That will keep his ass in line.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 06:57 PM
The former.

Ok if you say so :lol

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 06:58 PM
They might win the regular season title in the west, because the big 3 will be limited in terms of minutes in the regular season, but the west is the Spurs to lose in the playoffs. The west goes through the Spurs, as it has since 2003.

Its an even year...isnt that your que to shrivel up and take a beating in the playoffs?

DPG21920
10-08-2009, 07:00 PM
All of those centers that you listed might have better career numbers right now, but it is not a stretch at all to say Bynum is better than almost all of them. If he is healthy, you will see that this year.

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Teams last year relied on the Spurs lack of depth to beat them. What could hamper them this season? Only one thing, health. They still have the best top 3 players in the league, also the best top 4 now. The top 4 isn't even close, it's the Spurs in a landslide. Plus their bench is stacked. And that's even if Blair doesn't turn out, which I'm sure he will.

the spurs have the top best 4 players in the league? I didnt know Lebron and Kobe played for the spurs. :lol

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Teams last year relied on the Spurs lack of depth to beat them. What could hamper them this season? Only one thing, health. They still have the best top 3 players in the league, also the best top 4 now. The top 4 isn't even close, it's the Spurs in a landslide. Plus their bench is stacked. And that's even if Blair doesn't turn out, which I'm sure he will.

Get back to me when the spurs find somebody to give Timmy some help down there. And no it's not Blair this year.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:04 PM
All of those centers that you listed might have better career numbers right now, but it is not a stretch at all to say Bynum is better than almost all of them. If he is healthy, you will see that this year.

Finally a sane honest spur fan :toast :toast

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Are you dumb? I obviously meant Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Jefferson are the best top 4 players on ONE roster of any.

Well since Jefferson and Ginobili are very similar I would say the Lakers have a better top 4. Plus if you go top 5 Lakers kill the spurs then. And that's without Fisher's eventual dagger to somebody in the playoffs this year.

Purple & Gold
Bonner is the perfect counter for the lakers length down low. Neither Bynum nor Gasol can guard the perimeter. I'd put Bonner on Bynum and challenge them to get 20+ points out of him. I don't think he has the talent or the legs to do it on the big stage.

LOL Bonner

TheMACHINE
Are you dumb? I obviously meant Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Jefferson are the best top 4 players on ONE roster of any.

Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom

Keven garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Rasheed Wallace.

LOL@ Richard Jefferson :lol:lmao:rollin

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Bonner is the perfect counter for the lakers length down low. Neither Bynum nor Gasol can guard the perimeter. I'd put Bonner on Bynum and challenge them to get 20+ points out of him. I don't think he has the talent or the legs to do it on the big stage.

Bonner!!! :lmao:rollin:lmao:lol

dallaskd
10-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom

Keven garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Rasheed Wallace.

LOL@ Richard Jefferson :lol:lmao:rollin

Lamar Odom=Josh Howard with out the blunt

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:11 PM

Actually I'm sure Odom hits the blunt as well. Keeps him loose for the games.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Can we get this thread back on topic and discuss how Bonner's perimeter game is Gasol's and Bynum's kryptonite.

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Ron Artest 17PPG 5RPG 40%FG 40% 3PT 35MPG
Matt Bonner 8PPG 5RPG 50%FG 44% 3PT 23MPG

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

So you are admitting that you rather have Matt bonner then Ron Artest?

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 07:18 PM
It would depend on what my team needed. If I were in desperation mode because another team had far surpassed my team with a trade during the offseason, I might take a hasbeen like Artest... out of panic.

So you are admitting that you rather have Matt bonner then Ron Artest?

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Come on spurs fans help spurstrodamus explain to all of us how great of a player Bonner is. He is now better than Ron Artest as well as being Gasol's and Bynum's kryptonite.

TheMACHINE
10-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I figured you couldnt answer that question straight up.

:lol:lmao:rollin

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't trust most Spurs fans to explain what Bonner brings to the table. The good majority of them are from San Antonio, TX and should stick to football.

I didn't say he would stop Gasol. I said I would use him to pull one of them away from the basket and dare the Lakers to take the ball out of Kobe's hands and make Bynum exploit his "matchup mismatch" on the offensive end.

Come on I've seen Bonner play he's decent at best. Not starting material hell not even heavy minutes material. And the Lakers will take that Bynum "matchup mismatch" every time.

Culburn369
10-08-2009, 07:33 PM

But, with an NBA Championship.

Culburn369
10-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Really? Kobe will give the ball up? I'll believe that when I see it.

You saw it....take a ganders:

"He dominated not only with baskets but with passes-he had nearly twice as many assists as any other player in the Finals."

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Bonner is a good, very underrated player. Whereas Artest is a hasbeen who has always had character issues his entire career.

Ok if you say so :lol :lol

Really? Kobe will give the ball up? I'll believe that when I see it.

You must not have been watching the Lakers recently, he's found what a pass and the assist can do to his public persona as well as his trophy case. He might not like passing the ball but he will.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:38 PM

"He dominated not only with baskets but with passes-he had nearly twice as many assists as any other player in the Finals."

This is spurstalk if the statistics show Kobe to be unselfish it must be a lie or some Laker Nation conspiracy to the rest of the Basketball watching world.

dallaskd
10-08-2009, 07:41 PM
But, with an NBA Championship.

what does that matter? he didnt lead the team. Devean George has 3 titles.

z0sa
10-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Don't worry, Artest is going to make this season real interesting for you, Laker douche

LakasRool4eva
10-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Agreed. His battles with KG for 2nd place will probably be the only entertaining moment during this season.
:lmao kamikaze just got domenated!!!!!!!!

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I already showed you the numbers, and they don't lie. Artest is a chucker, whose calling card was his defense. Defense that he can't play anymore because his foot speed is gone.

Wait because Artest has a lower shooting percentage on a team where he is much higher on the opponents defensive gameplan proves that Bonner is a better player :lol :lol And lets not even talk about defense. I don't think you wanna go there while discussing Bonner.

Really? So he's going to pass the ball down to the post to "Andrew fucking Bynum" every time down to exploit the mismatch? Like I said, I'll believe that when I see it.

You claim to see the future but yet you can't even see the past.

Culburn369
10-08-2009, 07:54 PM
what does that matter? he didnt lead the team.

Just differentiatin' twixt Howard & Odom.

Purple & Gold
10-08-2009, 07:56 PM
ok spurstrodamus but nobody is buying the Bonner shit you are trying to sell

Culburn369
10-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Damus is on the rag this evening.

badfish22
10-08-2009, 08:18 PM

You sure about that?

http://fantastiksports.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/lamar-odom.jpg

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL this thread full of Laker arrogance

And NBA forum paranoia ...LOL

21_Blessings
06-16-2010, 12:04 PM
:bking

Giuseppe
06-16-2010, 12:23 PM

Memories, misty water colored memories of the way we were.

MavDynasty
06-16-2010, 01:58 PM
LOL this thread full of Laker arrogance

And NBA forum paranoia ...LOL

LOL kobe 16th pick in nba draft

Ashy Larry
06-16-2010, 02:34 PM
LOL kobe 16th pick in nba draft

actually 13th...... but who's counting

Roddy Beaubois
06-16-2010, 02:39 PM
actually 13th...... but who's counting

not killakobe tbh.

Sisk
06-16-2010, 02:40 PM
not killakobe tbh.

truth

MavDynasty
06-16-2010, 02:41 PM
lol killakobe fuckstick dumbass

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 03:50 PM
LOL I love it keep saying my name ...

That's right I count championships not Draft slots apparently I had number 16 on my brain ... hmmm I wonder why?

Why dont we add tha Mavs, Spurs Bulls Rockets and Suns titles together ...

Shall we?

I bet that is < than the Lakers ...

Why dont we count that bitches?

....kiss my ring!!!