PDA

View Full Version : If Harris under Duncan's wings,he can become the parker today?

sanjingsho
10-09-2009, 01:47 AM
I don't know!Is there anybody can tell me?:wakeup

DJB
10-09-2009, 01:54 AM
what?

Spursfan 87
10-09-2009, 02:01 AM
????

Cant_Be_Faded
10-09-2009, 02:14 AM

Brandon Ting?

Man In Black
10-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Slow down.
I get that English is not your first language.

Which Harris? Do you mean Devin of the Nets?
And are you asking if Devin played for the Spurs, would he be like Tony Parker today?

IF that is your question, I would say that they would be similar, but that Devin need's to make better decisions on the court when the game is on the line.

TP is a championship level player who has proven he knows what it takes to win a title.
Devin Harris is not, and if he played for the Spurs there isn't a guarantee that he would be, although the odds would be in his favor.

sanjingsho
10-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Slow down.

And are you asking if Devin played for the Spurs, would he be like Tony Parker today?

IF that is your question, I would say that they would be similar, but that Devin need's to make better decisions on the court when the game is on the line.

TP is a championship level player who has proven he knows what it takes to win a title.
Devin Harris is not, and if he played for the Spurs there isn't a guarantee that he would be, although the odds would be in his favor.

Yes,it's just i mean,i'am from Korea,thank you!

TDMVPDPOY
10-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Slow down.

why cause he has a proven record?

gtfo...parker was a nobody in his first 2 years when the lakers exposed him, same could be said for harris who was on the mavs or even if he started out for the spurs......he will gain the experience as he gets more exposure in the playoffs like TP.

Pauleta14
10-09-2009, 04:18 AM

I don't think so...

Athough D.Harris's game has some similarities with TP's, like speed, he is not in the same caliber...
Tony's IQ is better and he is mentaly a freak and gets better and add something to his game EVERY YEAR!!

+ Tony has at least 1 REAL strengh (finishing at the rim/"scoring hunger/capability")
Harris is good, even great, but he doens't have anything that could make him the killer TP is...

all_heart
10-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Yes,it's just i mean,i'am from Korea,thank you!

Mr. Roboto? The top player hater from Korea?!
:lmao:lmao:lmao