PDA

View Full Version : First Lady requires more than twenty attendants

SpurNation
10-09-2009, 07:54 AM
I can understand some of this staff pulling double duty to serve in other areas other than the first lady but c'mon...many are too much to understand regarding our current economic state. Typical government waste. I'm sure Obama isn't the only politician to receive wasteful attention but as the face of America...shouldn't they be at least a little more conscious of their role?

Political Royalty...another interjection into our government that was supposed to be abandoned with the development of our constitution.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

“In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, “ Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn’t perform any official duties. But this hasn’t deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652#) out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you’re one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michele are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
$172,2000 - Sher, Susan (CHIEF OF STAFF)
$140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
$113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSEhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2.gif (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652#) SOCIAL SECRETARY)
$102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
Winter, Melissa E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
$90,000 - Medina, David S. (DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
$84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (DIRECTOR AND PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
$75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND ADVANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
$70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
$65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
Reinstein, Joseph B. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
$62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
$60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
Lewis, Dana M. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT AND PERSONAL AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
$52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
$50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR SCHEDULING AND TRAVELING AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
$45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
Tubman, Samantha (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR,SOCIAL OFFICE)
$40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY) <LI itxtvisited="1">$36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (STAFF ASSISTANT TO THE SOCIAL SECRETARY) Bookey, Natalie (STAFF ASSISTANT)
Jackson, Deilia A. (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 08:07 AM
laura Bush had over 20 as well..just a little perspective..

SpurNation
10-09-2009, 08:34 AM

If true...that's BS as well. We are expected to scrimp, save, shave our profits and standard of living while our elected officials live a life of "Royalty".

I just find it odd that the same thing would be coming from a presidential family that in so much of their election tone would be doing something opposite than what this is providing.

Bush acted like "royalty" from the get go. Not to say that was acceptable. But this is pure hypocrocy coming from the Obamas.

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Why do you want to put those people out of work? Why do you hate America?

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 08:39 AM
If true...that's BS as well. We are expected to scrimp, save, shave our profits and standard of living while our elected officials live a life of "Royalty".

I just find it odd that the same thing would be coming from a presidential family that in so much of their election tone would be doing something opposite than what this is providing.

Bush acted like "royalty" from the get go. Not to say that was acceptable. But this is pure hypocrocy coming from the Obamas.

I can agree with that..

balli
10-09-2009, 08:46 AM
The Obamas have absolutely nothing to do with who gets hired for what White House staff job and/or what they get paid. Most likely those jobs and their salaries are buried in some mundane congressional bill. If you don't like it, write to your congressman.

Either way, if Obama overstepped his authority and fired the staff of the nation's first house than you'd just be in here bitching about unemployment going up. So lets not pretend that this man could do anything that would satiate you or the rest of the pack of screaming idiots who make up the Republican party.

Oh... and wake me up when Michelle Obama drops $150,000 on a set of china two weeks before her husbands term ends. ala Laura Bush

boutons_deux
10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
The oligarchy has its advantages, that's why it fights so hard to screw those advantages out of everybody else.

Mme LaFarge is knitting names ...

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 08:52 AM
The Obamas have absolutely nothing to do with who gets hired for what White House staff job and/or what they get paid. Most likely those jobs and their salaries are buried in some mundane congressional bill. If you don't like it, write to your congressman.

Either way, if Obama overstepped his authority and fired the staff of the nation's first house than you'd just be in here bitching about unemployment going up. So lets not pretend that this man could do anything that would satiate you or the rest of the pack of screaming idiots who make up the Republican party.

Oh... and wake me up when Michelle Obama drops $150,000 on a set of china two weeks before her husbands term ends. ala Laura Bush

I can agree with this as well..

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 08:53 AM

more of the same continues :lol

ploto
10-09-2009, 09:05 AM
From: White House Staff 2007. These are just the ones that were obvious.

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the president and chief of staff to the first lady $168,000.00

Harder, Cherie S. Special asistant to the president for domestic policy and Director of projects of the First Lady $108,000.00

Zantzinger, Amy S. Special assistant to the president and White House social secretary $108,000.00

Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00

Miller, Sonja M. Deputy chief of staff to the first lady $84,700.00

Ballard, Deanna M. Director of scheduling for the First Lady $75,000.00

Underwood, Carrie P. Deputy director of policy and projects for the First Lady $65,000.00

Wallace, Charity N. Director of advance for the First Lady $65,000.00

Marshall, Misty C. Director of correspondence for the First Lady $59,700.00

Etter, Marisa L. Deputy director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00

King, Kristin N. Deputy director of advance for the First Lady $50,000.00

Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special assistant and personal aide to the First Lady $47,500.00

Rawson, Kimberly D. Executive assistant to the chief of staff to the First Lady $46,200.00

Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00

Vogel, Campbell B. Deputy director of correspondence for the First Lady $42,500.00

Block, Jonathan F. Assistant press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 09:06 AM

oh right..change means even the first lady's staff..:rolleyes

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2009, 09:08 AM

What an idiot. Those positions are not "career" white house positions. Those people were hired by the Obama administration.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 09:10 AM
oh right..change means even the first lady's staff..:rolleyes

:rolleyes I guess you never heard Obama talk about people of power that indulge WAY TOO MUCH and he will put a stop to that. I would say Lady Obama having over 20 attendants goes under the category of mindless self indulgence.

balli
10-09-2009, 09:14 AM
What an idiot. Those positions are not "career" white house positions. Those people were hired by the Obama administration.

Oh really? Then how come Laura Bush's people had the exact same job descriptions? Give me a fucking break, you idiot, the Obamas didn't invent any of these. They may not be career positions, but they're damn sure jobs that existed before the Obamas got there.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Those people were hired by the Obama administration.

Link?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:18 AM

If you're a Republican then you should be happy about that.

balli
10-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Even if the people filling the already existing positions were hired/chosen by the Obamas... CC is a moron and can't wrap his head around the difference between staff turnover from two administrations... and the creation of all new jobs.

SpurNation
10-09-2009, 09:25 AM
They may not be career positions, but they're damn sure jobs that existed before the Obamas got there.

...and aren't doing anything about.

It's not the act. It's the hypocrocy.

balli
10-09-2009, 09:28 AM
...and aren't doing anything about.

It's not the act. It's the hypocrocy.
Like I said, I doubt the President appropriates the White House positions or budget. I'm sorry you feel Obama's a hypocrite, but again, write to your fucking congressman.

This is the equivalent of bitching about the use of Air Force One instead of JetBlue. It's as lame an attack as possible. GTFO.

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 09:30 AM
I bet that most of those attendants are white. Closet racist blacks like Oprah and Michelle Obama love to reverse the roles of slavery, so that they are the ones being served by white people.

for instance, oprah's cook is a white guy. she gets a kick out of that

Oh, Gee!!
10-09-2009, 09:34 AM
way to nail your argument MiamiHeat. congrats

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 09:48 AM
IT AINT EASY BEIN CHEESY

sure, my evidence won't hold in court, but you gotta see the pleasure in their faces and know the history behind closet racists like oprah and michelle obama. believe me, they get a kick out of it. they hate white people, but they don't admit it publicly.

they learned to master the false smile and the insincere tongue

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:49 AM
This is the equivalent of bitching about the use of Air Force One instead of JetBlue.

:lmao there's probably gonna be a response to this saying Obama SHOULD be flying jet blue.

SpurNation
10-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Like I said, I doubt the President appropriates the White House positions or budget. I'm sorry you feel Obama's a hypocrite, but again, write to your fucking congressman.

It doesn't take an act of congress to reduce your whitehouse staff.

This is the equivalent of bitching about the use of Air Force One instead of JetBlue. It's as lame an attack as possible. GTFO.

:lmao Air Force One is the equivelant to an over abundent White House staff?

God love ya.

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Don't agree.

Air Force One is a necessity so the president can have his own schedule and go wherever he needs to go. his safety is important, and what if there is an emergency that he needs to detour somewhere? all the passengers in Jetblue have to go too?

it's just stupid

air force one is necessary, it's not the same as too much attendants.

balli
10-09-2009, 09:53 AM
:lmao there's probably gonna be a response to this saying Obama SHOULD be flying jet blue.

I just have a hard time understanding why conservatives think Obama should abandon all the decorum of the presidency. He certainly didn't make any campaign promises to do that.

Change was more about, y'know, treating our allies as friends, finding common ground with one another, not being partisan hacks, not being a demeaning, divisive shit head like Bush, not making wartime decisions based on who gets rich, not putting ex-dildo salesmen like Mike Brown in charge of FEMA, not using calculated propaganda campaigns to sway public opinion, etc, etc, etc...

It wasn't about saving pennies (.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the federal budget) by firing staffers and flying discount airlines.

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 09:54 AM
:rolleyes I guess you never heard Obama talk about people of power that indulge WAY TOO MUCH and he will put a stop to that. I would say Lady Obama having over 20 attendants goes under the category of mindless self indulgence.

so what is an appropriate number of staffers for the first lady jack?

resistanze
10-09-2009, 09:56 AM
LOL, I love how people suddenly discovered about the attendees when Obama comes in power. Partisian lemmings.

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 09:57 AM
I just have a hard time understanding why conservatives think Obama should abandon all the decorum of the presidency. He certainly didn't make any campaign promises to do that.

He said he would bring change.

CHANGE. HOPE. ADVANCING HUMANITY.

if he's just going to do the same thing all the other president's do

WHERE'S THE CHANGE THEN?

George Gervin's Afro

Change was more about, y'know, treating our allies as friends, finding common ground with one another, not being partisan hacks, not being a demeaning, divisive shit head like Bush, not making wartime decisions based on who gets rich, not putting ex-dildo salesmen like Mike Brown in charge of FEMA, not using calculated propaganda campaigns to sway public opinion, etc, etc, etc...

I wasn't about saving pennies (.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the federal budget) by firing staffers and flying discount airlines.

they hold obama to a different standard. everything he has at his disposal now has been around for the first 43 presidents...but this is Obama so he should abandon the priviliges that his predecessors enjoyed

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Because that's what Republicans do when a Democratic president is elected after a Republican was in office. If he can't mop up all the shit the Republican president left for him within 6 months, the Republicans go to great lengths to start bitching.

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 09:58 AM
So I guess Obama is a no good filthy liar then?

Where is the CHANGE? where is the HOPE?

he's just going to do everything the other president's did too? that's not how you bring change.

balli
10-09-2009, 09:58 AM

WHERE'S THE CHANGE THEN?

It wasn't about saving pennies (.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the federal budget) by firing staffers and flying discount airlines.

And Obama never said it was.

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 09:59 AM

WHERE'S THE CHANGE THEN?

Tell us your expectations of change in the Presidency? Does this include the number of yard staff he has? What about the number of drivers he employs? What bout the food budget? Should we discuss the number of whitehouse operators? should he cut down on those positions? Please elaborate on what your expectations are...

MiamiHeat
10-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Great..........

Obama is just like any other president. nothing to see here folks. he's not going to take a stand and bring change to how the white house works.

4 years and he's out of there.

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Great..........

Obama is just like any other president. nothing to see here folks. he's not going to take a stand and bring change to how the white house works.

4 years and he's out of there.

what change are you talking about? what do you want to see? Your weak takes dumb us all down.

balli
10-09-2009, 10:02 AM
What a fucking idiot that you boiled down Obama's campaign message to nothing more than a promise to hire less staffers for the White House. A very shallow, stupid, typically partisan way of looking at the should be non-issue.

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 10:08 AM
What a fucking idiot that you boiled down Obama's campaign message to nothing more than a promise to hire less staffers for the White House. A very shallow, stupid, typically partisan way of looking at the should be non-issue.

they are still butt hurt from the rejection of the American people..

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 10:11 AM
so what is an appropriate number of staffers for the first lady jack?

Her mom lives with them so I would say zero. How many do you think lefty?

balli
10-09-2009, 10:13 AM
they are still butt hurt from the rejection of the American people..

It's old. I dislike when people attack Obama over policy, but this is garbage... Like so many other attacks that have nothing to do with policy and everything to do with the politics of hatred and a nihilistic vision for America.

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Her mom lives with them so I would say zero. How many do you think lefty?

Well I guess she someone needs to book her appointments, set her intinerary, get her to and from events, someone to brief her on issues rlated to where she's going, cook for her,.. I can come up with more dumbass if you'd like..

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Well I guess she someone needs to book her appointments, set her intinerary, get her to and from events, someone to brief her on issues rlated to where she's going, cook for her,.. I can come up with more dumbass if you'd like..

ur pathetic. if she had a 1000 you would say samething lefty. can you tell us the difference between attendant and chef?

George Gervin's Afro
10-09-2009, 10:22 AM
ur pathetic. if she had a 1000 you would say samething lefty. can you tell us the difference between attendant and chef?

you are the one concerned about her staffers shouldn't you tell me?

..Wait you have no idea do you?

:lmao

figures. talking out you a$$ again jack.. par for the course.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 10:28 AM
you are the one concerned about her staffers shouldn't you tell me?

..Wait you have no idea do you?

:lmao

figures. talking out you a$$ again jack.. par for the course.

Typical. You would be concerned if you would hold Obama accountantable for anything he says. Mindless self indulgence. Keep his dream alive of doing nothing, lying to the American people, wasting our money and time. Keep on spewing nonsense.:toast

Viva Las Espuelas
10-09-2009, 10:53 AM

....which was for the white house. not taken

balli
10-09-2009, 12:55 PM
....which was for the white house. not taken
I didn't imply it was taken. Of course it was for the White House. So is the First Lady's staff.

Anybody who didn't say shit, at the time, about Laura Bush spending $150,000 on fucking plates and tea cups, doesn't get to say a thing about congress paying any of the current White House staffers the equivalent sum for a years worth of work.

Attacks from these people strike me as hypocritical. It makes me think that there's another motive? A hidden agenda? Racism. Hatred. General conservative scumbaggery... Who's to say?

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
I didn't imply it was taken. Of course it was for the White House. So is the First Lady's staff.

Anybody who didn't say shit, at the time, about Laura Bush spending $150,000 on fucking plates and tea cups, doesn't get to say a thing about congress paying any of the current White House staffers the equivalent sum for a years worth of work.

Attacks from these people strike me as hypocritical. It makes me think that there's another motive? A hidden agenda? Racism. Hatred. General conservative scumbaggery... Who's to say?

:lmao Looks like you are to say.

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM

At least Laura Bush didn't steel the plates/cutlery when she left like the Clinton's did.

balli
10-09-2009, 01:09 PM
:lmao Looks like you are to say.

I can't pin down what's motivating the attacks from the average shithead passing for conservative these days. I know some of them are racists and bigots, some are uneducated, some are just bad people, a lot are a combination, but I don't claim to know exactly what the fuck is going in your twisted little minds. You people defy logic.

balli
10-09-2009, 01:11 PM
At least Laura Bush didn't steel the plates/cutlery when she left like the Clinton's did.

?

http://www.ayurvediccenter.com/shop/images/Steel%20PLate.jpg

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2009, 01:16 PM
?

http://www.ayurvediccenter.com/shop/images/Steel%20PLate.jpg

I guess you are too young to remember that.

TheProfessor
10-09-2009, 01:17 PM
What a petty, imbecilic topic.

CosmicCowboy
10-09-2009, 01:17 PM
What a petty, imbecilic topic.

You expected anything else from Manny?

Oops, my mistake. Manny started the Nobel prize thread.

Cry Havoc
10-09-2009, 01:30 PM
You expected anything else from Manny?

It's funny watching "conservatives" go ape shit over nothing, though. Amazing, actually.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Do you guys ever tire of your own hypocritical feigned outrage?

coyotes_geek
10-09-2009, 03:53 PM
If I were Obama I'd go ahead and name a First Lady Attendants Czar just to piss people off. Just to sweeten the pot I'd also make sure to pick someone who has a couple of unpaid parking tickets.

clambake
10-09-2009, 03:55 PM
If I were Obama I'd go ahead and name a First Lady Attendants Czar just to piss people off. Just to sweeten the pot I'd also make sure to pick someone who has a couple of unpaid parking tickets.

i notice you have no spurstalk cash.

need a bailout?

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
If I were Obama I'd go ahead and name a First Lady Attendants Czar just to piss people off.I think Sanders technically fits the bill of a czar. :tu

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 03:57 PM
If I were Obama I'd go ahead and name a First Lady Attendants Czar just to piss people off..............

:lol Still people would defend. 20 something attendants. That is fucking crazy stupid. Still we get "Blame Bush" This time Laura.

coyotes_geek
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
i notice you have no spurstalk cash.

need a bailout?

I'm good. I get $150 of spurstalk welfare per day. I make sure to go lose it in the casino within 5 minutes. Coincidentally that's also exactly what I intend to do with any social security money should any actually end up getting returned to me.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Why is it crazy? The first lady does more than idiots posting from work about the first lady all day.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Why is it crazy? The first lady does more than idiots posting from work about the first lady all day.

She has her mommy to take care of her kids. She has the White House staff do all the cooking,cleaning,body guarding,drink pouring,laundry,etc... Give her a secretary to schedule her apperances on Oprah and call it a day. 20 something extras is self indulgence.

Even idiots do more work then Queen Obama.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
She has her mommy to take care of her kids. She has the White House staff do all the cooking,cleaning,body guarding,drink pouring,laundry,etc... Give her a secretary to schedule her apperances on Oprah and call it a day. 20 something extras is self indulgence.

Even idiots do more work then Queen Obama.You most certainly don't do more work than the first lady.

coyotes_geek
10-09-2009, 04:17 PM
:lol Still people would defend. 20 something attendants. That is fucking crazy stupid. Still we get "Blame Bush" This time Laura.

If you're going to criticize Michelle Obama for having 20 assistants and Laura Bush had just as many then she's fair game.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:24 PM
You most certainly don't do more work than the first lady.

Yes I do and I even do dishes.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes I do and I even do dishes.Are you posting from work?

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
If you're going to criticize Michelle Obama for having 20 assistants and Laura Bush had just as many then she's fair game.

I am with you on that. Fucking Laura Bush!

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Are you posting from work?

I own my work.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I own my work.So you posted over 40 times from work today?

You don't do shit compared to the first lady.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:39 PM
So you posted over 40 times from work today?

You don't do shit compared to the first lady.

:lol Another educated guess! Do you have a job? By your post count and logic the answer would be no.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
:lol Another educated guess!Actually, it's quite easy to look up.
Do you have a job?Yes.
By your post count and logic the answer would be no.Actually no. I don't post from work. I just don't have to work much -- definitely not as much as the first lady.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Actually, it's quite easy to look up.Yes.Actually no. I don't post from work. I just don't have to work much -- definitely not as much as the first lady.

Your guess was I posted over 40 times from work (not how many post I made today) and I don't do as much as Queen Obama.

Why does it matter. I don't have a clue.

NoOptionB
10-09-2009, 04:51 PM
chompa style chomp chomp chompa styleeee

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Your guess was I posted over 40 times from work (not how many post I made today)No, it was your posts today. As I said it was easy to look up.
and I don't do as much as Queen Obama.That is apparent form your 40+ posts from work today.

Why does it matter. I don't have a clue.No one expects you to have a clue.

Keep posting from work though :tu

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
No, it was your posts todayThat is apparent form your 40+ posts from work today.

So you are guessing I am at work again.

No one expects you to have a clue.

Another guess.

Keep posting from work though :tu

Back to this. :toast

I need to pack things up. It's close to 5. I need to get going. Oh what oh what could that mean to chumpy? Am I at work? Am I at home? Am I at school? Kinko's? :lol

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Stupid the queen is pissing away on our money because she is a lazy good for nothing who hates America.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 05:07 PM
So you are guessing I am at work again.It's not my fault you never answered the question.

When people are afraid to answer, it's usually because they are at work.

Why are you afraid to answer?

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 05:09 PM
If you took the whole day off to post on this board, then it's clear you do not work as much as Mrs. Obama.

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 06:52 PM
If you took the whole day off to post on this board, then it's clear you do not work as much as Mrs. Obama.

:lol Wrong again. Its clear why you ask questions all the time, when you give your thoughts you are wrong. You act as if 40 post on a website is like taking a airplane from DC to NYC,hoping on a helicopter to meet your limo to take you to dinner, then to a Broadway play. After the play you get back in the limo for a ride to the helicopter so that can take you to the airplane to fly back to DC. Now that would take up a whole day if you know what I mean.

I wonder if her 20 "attendants got paid while she was working her free ride on the American people that day.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 06:56 PM
:lol Wrong again. Its clear why you ask questions all the time, when you give your thoughts you are wrong. So what did you do today while making those 40 posts?

I ask questions because I eventually hit on one people like you are afraid to answer.

Why are you afraid to answer any questions?

clambake
10-09-2009, 06:57 PM
limo...jet.....helicopter....broadway play......

that bitch

hope4dopes
10-09-2009, 07:28 PM

Oh... and wake me up when Michelle Obama drops $150,000 on a set of china two weeks before her husbands term ends. ala Laura Bush Hey dumbshit where is the china now.....oh yeah in the whitehouse unless of course the clintons didn't manage to sneak back in and lift it.

clambake
10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
who needs fine china when you lift 12 billion?

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 08:00 PM
So what did you do today while making those 40 posts?

I ask questions because I eventually hit on one people like you are afraid to answer.

Why are you afraid to answer any questions?

You ask questions because you are affraid to give your opinion. You rather spend your time dissecting others who disagree with you and in doing so you get some sort of freakish satisfaction out of it.

Queen Obama has no business taking advantage of the system. 20 "attendants" is ridiculous to have just because you are married to the President of the USA. We are not even talking about all the other people that pamper her. Why don't you spend time worrying about how our government spends our money instead of worrying what people like me are doing. :nope

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 08:01 PM
You ask questions because you are affraid to give your opinion. You rather spend your time dissecting others who disagree with you and in doing so you get some sort of freakish satisfaction out of it. What did you do today while you were posting?

Answer and I'll give you my opinion on it.

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Queen Obama has no business taking advantage of the system. 20 "attendants" is ridiculous to have just because you are married to the President of the USA. We are not even talking about all the other people that pamper her. Why don't you spend time worrying about how our government spends our money instead of worrying what people like me are doing. :nope

Were you worried in October of 2008?

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 08:03 PM
What did you do today while you were posting?

Answer and I'll give you my opinion on it.

:lol Give us your opinion on the Queens 20 "attendants"

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Were you worried in October of 2008?

I was disappointed I could not vote for Clinton.

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I was disappointed I could not vote for Clinton.

That's not what I was asking. Were you worried about these frivolous positions in October 2008?

ChumpDumper
:lol Give us your opinion on the Queens 20 "attendants"Already did. Sounds a little high, but not that much for someone with a first lady's schedule and duties. I imagine they are all pretty busy.

Now, what were you doing all day while posting?

jack sommerset
I'll let you know when you pay my salary.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
I'll let you know when you pay my salary.:lol

You were either working or you weren't.

I wasn't. I was done for the week.

Why are you such a pussy when asked a simple question?

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 08:11 PM
:lol

You were either working or you weren't.

I wasn't. I was done for the week.

Why are you such a pussy when asked a simple question?

It's none of your business. :lol Guess what is OUR business? How our government spends our money. I'm glad you admit 20 "attendants" is too much

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 08:14 PM
It's none of your business.Since you became such a hemorrhagic vagina when asked if you were working (like DarrinS did), it's safe to assume you were working -- and if you weren't working, it's safe to assume the first lady did more than you did today.

ploto
10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Continuing to use the word attendants is stupid. These are White House Staffers.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Continuing to use the word attendants is stupid. These are White House Staffers.They're czars.

There should be a tea party about this!

jack sommerset
10-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Since you become such a hemorrhagic vagina when asked if you were working like DarrinS did, it's safe to assume you were working -- and if you weren't working, it's safe to assume the first lady did more than you did today.

Again you are making what you think is a educated guess. Don't be so bitter and angry. Be proud that you and I agree the 20 "attendants" is too much for the Queen to have.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Again you are making what you think is a educated guess.You can clear it up with a one word answer to the question: Did you post from work today?

Again, you are being a pussy about it.
Don't be so bitter and angry.I am nether. Don't be such a pussy and say whether you posted form work today or not.
Be proud that you and I agree the 20 "attendants" is too much for the Queen to have.Nah, I'd have to see what each one does during the course of a work week.

If one spent all day posting on a message board like you did, I would say that one isn't necessary.

Did you post from work today?

balli
10-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey dumbshit where is the china now.....oh yeah in the whitehouse unless of course the clintons didn't manage to sneak back in and lift it.

Reading is fundamental you fucking jerkoff...

Yonivore
10-10-2009, 09:45 AM
I have no problem with the staff...

And, if I'm not mistaken, every First Lady is expected to add their personal touch to the White House "China Room" by ordering new china. I suspect Michelle Obama will do the same at some point.

Again, I have no problem with that either. It's a tradition.