10-09-2009, 09:18 AM
It's only one guys opinion.....

It also happens to be the right opinion as well. :toast:lobt2:

ajballer4
10-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Legs has always been one of my favorite analysts

spurspokesman
10-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Legler is as good as they come. Usually straight to the point and never sugar coats. He also shows the spurs love. My man Timmy leg.

spursncowboys
10-09-2009, 11:12 AM
When LEgler first started, he was a huge Sac Kings fan and then a Lakers fan. I have never heard him say anything positive about the Spurs. Everytime he has an upset pick, it's always the team playing the Spurs.
He needs a huge helping of haymakers.

crc21209
10-09-2009, 11:35 AM
WOW Legler picking us to get back to the Finals huh?

stretch
10-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Legler is as good as they come. Usually straight to the point and never sugar coats. He also shows the spurs love. My man Timmy leg.

of course you think that

he likes the spurs

:rolleyes

kbrury
10-09-2009, 12:58 PM
When LEgler first started, he was a huge Sac Kings fan and then a Lakers fan. I have never heard him say anything positive about the Spurs. Everytime he has an upset pick, it's always the team playing the Spurs.
He needs a huge helping of haymakers.

If I remember correctly he picked us to win in 2005 also so he has showed the spurs some love over the years.

spurspokesman
10-09-2009, 01:15 PM
of course you think that

he likes the spurs

:rolleyes

yup. Good luck to dallas:rollin

NoOptionB
10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
He was one of the few natl heads repping the Spurs years ago. He got off of them recently, rightfully so, but now he sees the Spurs for what they once again are.

Shifty
10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
I have never liked Legler. I always thought of him as one of those "smart" players that never actually understood the game. I'm also surprised he says a positive thing about the Spurs, he always undermine them.

kbrury
10-09-2009, 02:00 PM
I have never liked Legler. I always thought of him as one of those "smart" players that never actually understood the game. I'm also surprised he says a positive thing about the Spurs, he always undermine them.

Again, Legler is one of the few analysts who has picked the Spurs over the years.

lefty
10-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Legs has always been one of my favorite analysts
Why, because he likes the Spurs?

He is not that great, IMO

The Truth #6
10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
I never really liked his opinion in general. But he's right that GMs are sleeping on the Spurs. If people keep forgetting about the Spurs, then does that make them not very intelligent? How can GMs always underestimate the Spurs? At some point it seems like incompetence.

What were our recent odds to win the Finals...3%? That's ridiculous. I'd put money down on that.

Shifty
10-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Again, Legler is one of the few analysts who has picked the Spurs over the years.

Maybe he has, at times, but pretty much every time I have heard him say something about the Spurs is a negative thing. Either discrediting them or saying they will be upset in a playoff series. Maybe it has been a coincidence that I have got the times when he doesn't pick them.

FkLA
10-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Finally someone that gets away from retarded notion that the Lakers are unbeatable...dont get me wrong the Lakers may very well repeat but some of these analysts make it seem like the Lakers are far and away the best team. As if they completely dominated last season and destroyed some tough competition. In reality they didnt just cruise through last season's playoffs--they struggled against a Yao-less Rockets team and the if the Nuggets didnt forget how to inbound the ball in the last seconds of the game they couldve won the series, that series was much closer than what people make it seem. Orlando had mental lapses as well, especially the Game 2 putback miss. They went through young, unexperienced teams and the previous two champs that knew how to win and wouldnt have those lapses both had significant injuries.

Now both Boston and San Antonio are healthy, they can hang with the Lakers. You might even include Cleveland in there with the addition of Shaq...the media really need to get off the Lakers dick. There are a couple of other teams that are right there with them they are not ahead of the pack by miles like some of these retards make it seem.