PDA

View Full Version : Should Tebow play against LSU???

LOL texans
10-09-2009, 10:09 AM
What would you do if you were his coach? Protect the kid, or play him to try and cement an already pretty good legacy?

I'd play him. If Im Urban Meyer, no way Im going to risk losing to LSU.

Besides, you know Tebow wants to, and its not like he has an NFL future to protect.

Discuss.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Tough decision. We're going to see how Urban Meyer works. If he's ok, you better play him, otherwise you're getting your first loss against LSU, period. If he's not ok, you better let him sit out, otherwise his family is going to have your ass. Seems like Tim should have the insurance, not McCoy.

dirk4mvp
10-09-2009, 10:22 AM
They're gonna lose any way. Might as well lose and let Bama have the #1.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 10:30 AM
They're gonna lose any way. Might as well lose and let Bama have the #1.
lol @ Bama passing Texas. Dirk..no need to hate because you're finally realizing Snead was where he belonged, on the bench behind McCoy.

BRHornet45
10-09-2009, 10:32 AM
son the media is loving every second of this. Whenever I heard that Florida was saying "Tebow will be a game time decision" I knew it was setup for a wonderful drama filled story. What Florida REALLY meant when saying that was ... "Even though we know damn well Tebow is going to play, ESPN just wired us a $50,000 check to say that he will be a game time decision so that it will add to the hype"

sons I can see it now ... Saturday night the entire Florida team will walk out of the tunnel WITHOUT Tebow which will temporarily disappoint millions of Florida fans. The broadcasters calling the game (who already know Tebow WILL be playing) will continue acting as if they are clueless to the situation when SUDDENLY!!..... the camera zooms back in on Florida's tunnel and we all see Tebow CRAWLING out of the tunnel by himself!!! The broadcasters go APE SHIT with comments like "THE WARRIOR IS HERE!!!" .... then we see a close up of Tebow's face and you can read his lips "NOT WITHOUT ME!!!!" ....

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 10:36 AM
son the media is loving every second of this. Whenever I heard that Florida was saying "Tebow will be a game time decision" I knew it was setup for a wonderful drama filled story. What Florida REALLY meant when saying that was ... "Even though we know damn well Tebow is going to play, ESPN just wired us a $50,000 check to say that he will be a game time decision so that it will add to the hype"

sons I can see it now ... Saturday night the entire Florida team will walk out of the tunnel WITHOUT Tebow which will temporarily disappoint millions of Florida fans. The broadcasters calling the game (who already know Tebow WILL be playing) will continue acting as if they are clueless to the situation when SUDDENLY!!..... the camera zooms back in on Florida's tunnel and we all see Tebow CRAWLING out of the tunnel by himself!!! The broadcasters go APE SHIT with comments like "THE WARRIOR IS HERE!!!" .... then we see a close up of Tebow's face and you can read his lips "NOT WITHOUT ME!!!!" ....
:lmao:lmao:lmao
That is straight hilarious, son. I love it...and I could see it. Shit, Aikman got I don't know how many concussions and kept going. Shit, I remember one time he played after he got a concussion, and didn't even realize it till after the game. Oh, and Stacy Keibler is the most phenomenal chick ever.

dirk4mvp
10-09-2009, 10:40 AM
lol @ Bama passing Texas. Dirk..no need to hate because you're finally realizing Snead was where he belonged, on the bench behind McCoy.

You'd be a blind homer if you think Bama wouldn't jump Texas if Florida loses.

LOL texans
10-09-2009, 10:42 AM

:lol

Your not even joking, thats what will happen. Urban Meyer cares about Urban Meyer, not Tim Tebow.

I'd love Lane Kiffin to come out and say something along the lines of :

"Oh you have to sit Tim. You don't play around with a young man's brain. A young man who has a bright future ahead of him, on and off the field. I know if he was my player I'd do just about anything to keep him safe. There comes a time and place where a players health is more important than a game. Thats just my perspective. I care about my players. Itll be interesting what Urban does."

Just as another "fuck you" to Urban Meyer from Lane Kiffing with love and respect.

LOL texans
10-09-2009, 10:42 AM
You'd be a blind homer if you think Bama wouldn't jump Texas if Florida loses.

No they won't Dirk.

dirk4mvp
10-09-2009, 10:45 AM
You'd be lucky to find a non Longhorn fan that thinks Bama hasn't looked better than tu so far.

MajorMike
10-09-2009, 10:54 AM
You'd be lucky to find a non Longhorn fan that thinks Bama hasn't looked better than tu so far.

He's right; I'm much more impressed by the 53 bama put up on N Texas than I am the 64 UT put up on UTEP.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 10:54 AM
See..the funny thing is...both teams are undefeated...how the hell can you judge who's done better? The only team even close to Texas was Texas Tech, which is a huge rivalry. Yes, the other wins were against inferior opponents, but the same goes for Bama. This stupid comment was like when you said Snead was so much better than McCoy, but winning games or the QB's stats didn't show you how good the QB was...how the hell else can you rank a QB? I can't decide if you're that ignorant, or just that full of yourself to truly believe what you say.

dirk4mvp
10-09-2009, 11:18 AM
He's right; I'm much more impressed by the 53 bama put up on N Texas than I am the 64 UT put up on UTEP.

Notice how I said so far. And that would be absolutely true since Bama throttled Virginia Tech while ut scraped by T Tech.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Notice how I said so far. And that would be absolutely true since Bama throttled Virginia Tech while ut scraped by T Tech.
If you knew a thing about college FB, you'd know that Tekatek plays like the best team in the fucking country when they play us. So you're saying Bama is better because of one game? That's retarded dude..And you're also saying they've played that much better than us where they'd pass us? That's even worse.

JamStone
10-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes, he should play. But Meyer should have a quick hook if he sees absolutely anything that shows he's vulnerable and/or not physically capable to take some hits. Problem will be if he puts Tebow in to start the game, Meyer's going to have a hell of a time pulling him from the game unless he's knocked out again. Tough call.

dirk4mvp
10-09-2009, 11:31 AM
If you knew a thing about college FB, you'd know that Tekatek plays like the best team in the fucking country when they play us. So you're saying Bama is better because of one game? That's retarded dude..And you're also saying they've played that much better than us where they'd pass us? That's even worse.

Overall they've looked a lot better. Anyone you hear talk about it whether it be on the radio or tv has said Bama is the best team in the country so far and there's really no debating it. Of course I'm arguing with a fanbase who still has hope for Vince Young in the NFL so I might as well be talking to a 4th grade special needs kid.

TFloss32
10-09-2009, 11:42 AM

I'm a Texas alum. Alabama has definitely looked better overall than Texas has so far. However, if Texas plays decent against Colorado, 'Bama doesn't jump Texas. Who's to say LSU doesn't go straight to #1?

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Overall they've looked a lot better. Anyone you hear talk about it whether it be on the radio or tv has said Bama is the best team in the country so far and there's really no debating it. Of course I'm arguing with a fanbase who still has hope for Vince Young in the NFL so I might as well be talking to a 4th grade special needs kid.
I still haven't heard what makes you think they're better...because they beat Virginia Tech? Texas hasn't played a ranked opponent yet. Funny how you say "anyone you hear talk about it," and yet I listen to sports talk radio all the time. Some say Bama is the best, while others say Florida, as long as Tebow is on the field, and others say Texas. One win doesn't make a team better.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Alabama has definitely looked better overall than Texas has so far. However, if Texas plays decent against Colorado, 'Bama doesn't jump Texas. Who's to say LSU doesn't go straight to #1?
They won't. First off, they have to beat Florida. Second off, they're not going to jump two teams that will probably win this week.

TFloss32
10-09-2009, 11:46 AM
They won't. First off, they have to beat Florida. Second off, they're not going to jump two teams that will probably win this week.

I'm just saying it's possible. Nobody thought Texas would jump to #1 (from #5) when they didn't even beat OU convincingly last year.

IronMexican
10-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Jesus will let Tebow play.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm just saying it's possible. Nobody thought Texas would jump to #1 (from #5) when they didn't even beat OU convincingly last year.
But with Texas at #2, even though they're playing a bad team, they won't pass them if Texas wins, and Bama playing a decent Mississippi team, they shouldn't get the jump. If Ole Miss pulls off the upset (unlikely but possible), LSU will be #3.

mookie2001
10-09-2009, 01:10 PM
who cares?, alabama is going to lose a game this season and the top 2 is where you want to be

mookie2001
10-09-2009, 01:12 PM
and if tebow plays and loses or gets hurt, it will set christianity back 1000 years

rjv
10-09-2009, 01:13 PM
doctors have cleared him but i would not take the chance. his concussion was not of the mild variety.

mookie2001
10-09-2009, 01:16 PM
for lsu it would be totally worth 15 yards and a first down to sweep the leg

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:26 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_b1RJ02emR14/RulxFBN6wTI/AAAAAAAAABM/aJ8N_FG5fuU/s320/tim-tebow-girl.jpg

IronMexican
10-09-2009, 01:29 PM
http://friendsoftheprogram.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/picture-81.png?w=364&h=495

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:35 PM
4sGv2Zw-WQw

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:36 PM
59kE93hOt30

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
http://thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/p1-florida-fan1.jpg

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
yeah..this wasn't a light shot

ze4E85OTnlc

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 01:45 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_b1RJ02emR14/RulxFBN6wTI/AAAAAAAAABM/aJ8N_FG5fuU/s320/tim-tebow-girl.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_chbnMGy0IXI/SjqNU_eQA3I/AAAAAAAACrE/7yyb2glimAM/s400/tim_tebow_girlfriend2.jpg

She's a full out beast.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Kinda wondering about this pic though.

http://www.sportsburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/483819565_95465e377e.jpg

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 01:48 PM
That other one is his ex, though...looks like this is his newest chick...

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/gators-tim-tebow-and-new-girlfriend.jpg

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I don't think that is the same girl. Could be wrong but I believe it's Lucy Pinder.

http://memetrics.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/0833_152049_lucy_pinder_web_exclusive_024.jpg

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:51 PM
ZUc_JO7A6OU

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:52 PM
http://imgsrv.610sports.com/image/kcsp/UserFiles/Image/teebows.jpg

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 01:54 PM
I don't think that is the same girl. Could be wrong but I believe it's Lucy Pinder.

http://memetrics.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/0833_152049_lucy_pinder_web_exclusive_024.jpg
The blonde is his new girlfriend..you're right about the other pic...I guess it just looks a hell of a lot like her..lol

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:54 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5mxw-sYc_F0/Souqt6SaD6I/AAAAAAAAi1Q/yjWGXw7AwmA/s400/tebow_shirtless.jpg

Tebow is six feet three and 245 pounds, all thick polygons and smooth flat planes and inescapable corn-fed handsomeness. He's wearing a billowy white shirt and loose-fitting jeans that somehow only underscore the solidity of his bulk, like a tarpaulin draped over a concrete pylon. You can see why coaches have always wanted to deploy his body as a battering ram.

Kermit
10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
he never dated lucy pinder. they just look alike. hell, i don't think he ever dated godzilla biscuits period. it would come b/t him and the lord god jesus our redeemer. the girl in the pics is erin drewes. how do i know this? because i'm creepy and i know how to use google.

Spursfan092120
10-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Yeah...his girlfriend's name is apparantely Erin Drewes...Lucy looks a lot like her and a LOT of people seem to think he's dating her because of the pictures...

This is actually her on the right. But this is his ex..I think he's dating the blonde girl in the pic I posted earlier now.

http://www.mypokertube.com/files/photos/831c2f88a604a07L.jpg

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2009, 03:09 PM
meyer's a douche so of course he will play him

johngateswhiteley
10-09-2009, 04:14 PM
i wouldn't play him

j-6
10-09-2009, 07:04 PM

This. Well done. And once they get back to Gainesville, it's going to be harder than ever for him to keep his scoreless streak perfect.

LOL texans
10-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Fuck, how good is it to be Tim Tebow.