PDA

View Full Version : Sport of gangs? Rush should stick to topics he knows, like hate

duncan228
10-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Sport of gangs? Rush should stick to topics he knows, like hate (http://www.probasketballnews.com/story/?storyid=753)
By Chris Bernucca
Pro Basketball News

I love the NBA for a lot of reasons.

But one of the reasons I love the NBA is the same reason why I love house music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZjvNeXKtA&feature=related), cooking and personal responsibility.

Because lots of people don't love those things.

Take Rush Limbaugh, for example. The professional blowhard has been in the sports news recently because he is part of a group which also includes former NBA executive Dave Checketts that is trying to buy the St. Louis Rams.

Limbaugh has always been a big football fan. He is a staunch supporter of the Steelers from his early radio days in Pittsburgh and also served as a studio analyst for ESPN, although that didn't work out so well (http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2003/1001/1628537.html).

I could go off on a mean-spirited tangent about how Limbaugh's love of the NFL is similarly conditional to his love of the United States. As long as a black guy isn't at the controls, he's got an endless supply of sloppy, wet kisses for America and its national pastime. But that's a breakaway layup.

What Limbaugh made abundantly clear Wednesday is that he is not a fan of basketball.

While discussing with a caller the use of revenue from a proposed 1 cent sales tax to combat gang violence, Limbaugh called basketball "the favorite sport of gangs (http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200910070023)."

Limbaugh doesn't reference basketball much. About five years ago, he had a bit to say about the Malice at the Palace, claiming it was "hip-hop culture on parade. This is gang behavior on parade minus the guns. That's the culture that the NBA has become."

Less than a month later, Limbaugh piled on with this gem.

"It's time to get rid of this whole National Basketball Association," he said. "Call it the TBA, the Thug Basketball Association, and stop calling 'em teams. Call 'em gangs."

Of course, Limbaugh didn't reference basketball in 2005, when Kenny Smith organized a charity game (http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=15521)and Kevin Garnett donated $1.2 million to build new houses (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2221292) for victims of Hurricane Katrina. Or in 2008, when the NBA went against all conventional wisdom and held All-Star Weekend to New Orleans, which began with a leaguewide Day of Service (http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/nba_cares/).

Nah, you wouldn't want to reference those things. That would have shown up the white guy at the controls and his staff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO2xi0uLnj8). But what do you expect from a guy who played a song entitled "Barack the Magic Negro" on the air?

It must please Limbaugh to no end that President Obama's favorite sport is basketball. It makes it so much easier for him to compartmentalize Obama and continue to preach to his choir about how our Commander in Chief fits the false frightening face the radical right puts on blacks.

Which is exactly why I love the NBA - because it inherently excludes close-minded, race-baiting, polarizing know-it-alls like Limbaugh and all of the members of his misguided, dangerous flock.

For example, Limbaugh appeals on some levels to white supremacists, who couldn't possibly have any love for a league that is 75 percent black.

Limbaugh also has a following of jingoists, who would also have plenty of difficulty appreciating a multicultural league that boasts players from all over the globe, some of whom are still learning our language.

Limbaugh gets support from those believing in strict law enforcement, who would definitely have a hard time rationalizing some of the off-the-court behavior of NBA players and subsequent leniency meted out by the judicial system. Additionally, they would not understand the superstar system used by referees.

Limbaugh has the backing of advocates of the sanctity of family, who have little tolerance for the notion of having children out of wedlock.

Limbaugh also has the ear of the religious right, who might have a problem with the NBA's diversity of beliefs and overall secular tone.

Limbaugh has a sect of followers who oppose broadening the range of civil liberties, folks who would frown upon personal expression through body art and hairstyles (http://splog.nationallampoon.com/files/2009/05/chris-andersen.jpg).

And finally, Limbaugh has backers strongly opposed to the use of drugs, who would have no patience for the perceived permissive environment fostered by the NBA. Those folks would have to be more specific about what sort of drug use offends them, lest they be called hypocrites (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/28/national/main1561324.shtml).

You see? By loving the NBA, I limit my contact with white supremacists, nutty nationalists, merciless lawmen and legislators, 18th-century ideologues, Jesus freaks, old-fashioned fearmongers and DEA wannabes.

As someone who has voted my wallet, my safety and my conscience in various elections, I will be the first to admit that my political views could be classified as simplistic. Someone as knowledgeable about politics as Limbaugh might even call them ignorant, and he would not be entirely wrong.

But there are some things I know pretty well, like house music, cooking, personal responsibility and basketball, specifically the NBA.

While Limbaugh may know politics, his ridiculous remarks Wednesday revealed his ignorance about basketball and the NBA. Next time, he should just stick with something he knows very well.

Like hate.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Rush Limbaugh just making the racist comments he's supposed to make.....nothing to see here.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 11:54 AM
O, and :lmao @ Rush being a bandwagon Steelers fan.

Agloco
10-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Good old Rush. Why anyone would care what he has to say is beyond me.

Cry Havoc
10-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Good old Rush. Why anyone would care what he has to say is beyond me.

Someone hating other people and thus creating an in-crowd is easy to love if you like hearing such things.

It's the same reason Jerry Springer had a top ratings draw on TV for so many years.

TDMVPDPOY
10-09-2009, 01:39 PM
attention whore detected

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Ain't like he said he had a basketball shoe 'For Unathletic White Guys' (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136325), eh?

Rush knows where the bear shits in the buckwheat, like we all do.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Rush Limbaugh just making the racist comments he's supposed to make.....nothing to see here.

This.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 01:45 PM
This.

Just like LeBron James, eh?

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Just like LeBron James, eh?

You sound as if you're defending him. Are you?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 02:12 PM
You sound as if you're defending him. Are you?

Rush? Yes, I'm defending Rush Limbaugh.

EricB
10-09-2009, 03:24 PM
So what Rush says is racist, but Lebron is just "funny"

Ah the hypocrisy of modern day.

djohn2oo8
10-09-2009, 03:30 PM

Dont even start....Rush is a fat bastard who will burn in hell, and I hope slowly

Dr. Gonzo
10-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Rush isn't racist at all.

You put your kids on a school bus you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering 'yeah, right on, right on, right on.' Of course everybody said the white kid deserved it he was born a racist, he's white.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/16/rush-limbaugh-obamas-amer_n_288371.html

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 03:48 PM

Eric, with the goods, excellent style.

NZ Spurs
10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
One had intent that other didn't. F*&king wh*&e racist s%*m bag a55h&*e.

redzero
10-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Dont even start....Rush is a fat bastard who will burn in hell, and I hope slowly

Hell doesn't exist, so he'll just keep getting rich and die happy.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
One had intent that other didn't.

Sure.

baseline bum
10-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Hell doesn't exist, so he'll just keep getting rich and die of an oxycodone overdose.

fixed it for you

NoOptionB
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Having seen a lot of what people bash Rush for, 80% of the time it is sarcasm taken out of context. Sarcasm being used to point out the idiocy of his opponents.

Not saying this was, but most of the time it is from what I have seen.

Hooks
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM
http://vodpod.com/watch/2168715-free-funny-video-clips-dave-chappelle-black-k-k-k-member

lmao

redzero
10-09-2009, 04:36 PM
fixed it for you

Eh, but he'll still die filthy rich.

iggypop123
10-09-2009, 04:36 PM
he would never buy the steelers. he would want to lynch the coach

baseline bum
10-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Having seen a lot of what people bash Rush for, 80% of the time it is sarcasm taken out of context. Sarcasm being used to point out the idiocy of his opponents.

Not saying this was, but most of the time it is from what I have seen.

So only 20% of the time he's an ignorant racist fuck?

mingus
10-09-2009, 04:37 PM
i don't know how anyone can be stupid enough to compare what Limbaugh stated to what Lebron stated. the intent and content are on a completely different level.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
What? LeBron was taking a jab at Mike Miller specifically, right? It's nothing like claiming an entire sports league predominatly made up of black people to be "gangsters". Rush will prolly die happy indeed... on lots of synthetic heroin. Anyways, Rush needs no defense against hypocrisy, he's like satan's patron saint of the shit. The fat-fuck, ludicrous buffoon.

jazzypimp
10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
i don't know how anyone can be stupid enough to compare what Limbaugh stated to what Lebron stated. the intent and content are on a completely different level.

Well said http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/boymeetsworld/images/thumb/f/f8/Minkus.jpg/200px-Minkus.jpg Mingus!

TheSullyMonster
10-09-2009, 04:43 PM
fixed it for you

That's happy though.

baseline bum
10-09-2009, 04:46 PM
That's happy though.

Not really. Depressants typically only raise mood when taken in very small doses (i.e., 1 beer vs 10)

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I actually heard this tirade on the air. It was a little unfocused. He was speaking out against hiring more policemen too, possibly inadvertently. Like I said, it was an unfocused rant.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 05:16 PM

Uh, uh, not gettin' away with this shit on this Forum. James is the racist here, not Rush.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Horseshit.

You're right Cubby, I'm sure by gangster, he meant Steve Nash and Mike Dunleavy.

NoOptionB
10-09-2009, 06:45 PM
So only 20% of the time he's an ignorant racist fuck?

All of us have positives and negatives.

Having listened to his show in the past and seen the way he is often attacked, I've learned to be skeptical of the bashing because of the obvious agenda by those who disagree with the politics of the guy that owns your team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Uh, uh, not gettin' away with this shit on this Forum. James is the racist here, not Rush.

I am white, in the past, when I've jokingly called myself an "unathletic white guy" or a "white guy who can't jump," was I being racist against myself?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 07:08 PM

Yes, because Lebron said it as a joke and it's the only thing Lebron has ever said that could possibly be considered racist, this is one of the many things Rush has said that has been racist. Lebron has never lost a job because he made an extremely controversial race-related topic about an athlete.

baseline bum
10-09-2009, 07:10 PM
All of us have positives and negatives.

Having listened to his show in the past and seen the way he is often attacked, I've learned to be skeptical of the bashing because of the obvious agenda by those who disagree with the politics of the guy that owns your team.

LMAO that you whine about poor victim Rush when all he does is talk shit. Fuck that racist ball of hate and stupidity.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Yes, because Lebron said it as a joke and it's the only thing Lebron has ever said that could possibly be considered racist, this is one of the many things Rush has said that has been racist. Lebron has never lost a job because he made an extremely controversial race-related topic about an athlete.

Horseshit. I'm a proud white man, and I take umbrage at James' racist comments.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 07:17 PM
LMAO that you whine about poor victim Rush when all he does is talk shit. Fuck that racist ball of hate and stupidity.

:tu Well said.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:19 PM

And I assert the same about LeBron James. He is a racist ball of hate and stupidity.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Horseshit. I'm a proud white man, and I take umbrage at James' racist comments.

What was so offensive about it? Do you find the movie "White men can't jump" racist?

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Lebron was clearly joking. Rush never jokes because his sense of humor consists of mimicking people who have Parkinson's and then claiming they were faking. I really don't understand how people can ever defend Fatty McFatfuck.

cornbread
10-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Rush sucks and so does that article.

Chris Burnecca should stick to topics he knows, like basketball.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Lebron was clearly joking. Rush never jokes because his sense of humor consists of mimicking people who have Parkinson's and then claiming they were faking. I really don't understand how people can ever defend Fatty McFatfuck.

O wow I completely forget about him making fun of Michael J. Fox. That's not nearly as bad as saying "unathletic white guy" though, damn, what a hate mongering nut Lebron is.

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm utterly shocked, shocked beyond belief I tell you, that Culburn is defending Rush though. Never saw THAT one coming.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:31 PM
What was so offensive about it? Do you find the movie "White men can't jump" racist?

Extremely so.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 07:33 PM

Think it's just 'Cubby Ho', bein' his typical trolling self.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:33 PM
O wow I completely forget about him making fun of Michael J. Fox. That's not nearly as bad as saying "unathletic white guy" though, damn, what a hate mongering nut Lebron is.

Yes, LeBron is a hate mongering nut.

And Limbaugh apologized for the Fox event. Has that racist LeBron James apologized?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Think it's just 'Cubby Ho', bein' his typical trolling self.

No. Not at all. I am indeed a proud white man and I am very insulted by LeBron James' racist comments.

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 07:35 PM
No. Not at all. I am indeed a proud white man and I am very insulted by LeBron James' racist comments.

How's Arizona treatin' ya? Like the weather out there?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:36 PM
How's Arizona treatin' ya? Like the weather out there?

Yes, it finally broke and now we're in for 8 straight months of perfect weather.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 07:39 PM

I had never heard that before. Rush is a sad, misanthropic, self-obsessed pig. My father has Parkinson's disease, as if I needed more reasons outside of being a thinking individual to absolutely hate Rush's constant verbal diarrhea.

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes, it finally broke and now we're in for 8 straight months of perfect weather.

The golf is amazing.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 07:48 PM
I had never heard that before. Rush is a sad, misanthropic, self-obsessed pig. My father has Parkinson's disease, as if I needed more reasons outside of being a thinking individual to absolutely hate Rush's constant verbal diarrhea.

& Rush apologized.

Has that sad, misanthropic, self-obsessed pig in the White House, Hussein Obama apologized for sending all those American boys over there to Afghanistan to die?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Nope, he got the Nobel Peace Prize

dead is dead, Bush or Hussein, makes nary a diff.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 08:11 PM
& Rush apologized.

Has that sad, misanthropic, self-obsessed pig in the White House, Hussein Obama apologized for sending all those American boys over there to Afghanistan to die?

Cubby, I though that we had an understanding that I will not be trolled. But if you want my opinion... I too have certain issue with Obama, but still feel as if this administration is fairly new and should be allowed a chance regardless of my own political leaning. regarding your question, that is absolutely fucking ridiculous to think that the Commander in Chief should ever have to apologize to his troops for their service or where they serve. Would any of those American boys that died in any of the Bush lead conflicts want an apology for their sacrifice? Absolutely not. They were given orders and made the most selfless and glorious sacrifice in the name of this country and it's populace. Afghanistan of the two major conficts of this decade was certainly the most necessary. We did away with a brutal Taliban led government, which is more than the Soviets could say. You remember the Soviets right? From your the newpapers of your young adult life, 1917? But the hard part is maintaining stability within the region, which is what Obama (and probably whoever Prez. comes after him) has inherited.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I too have certain issue with Obama, but still feel as if this administration is still fairly new and should be allowed a chance regardless of my own political leaning.

That's nice of ya. Bush never had a moment's peace from day one of his first administration. Now of course you want an old fashioned presidency where regardless of grudges we're to pull together and act like somebody.

Hussein Obama is a boot licking humpPERIOD And his kids? If they missed one f'ing branch falling down the ugly tree I'd be f'in' amazed.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 08:22 PM
That's nice of ya. Bush never had a moment's peace from day one of his first administration. Now of course you want an old fashioned presidency where regardless of grudges we're to pull together and act like somebody.

Hussein Obama is a boot licking humpPERIOD And his kids? If they missed one f'ing branch falling down the ugly tree I'd be f'in' amazed.

Ok, Cubster. :lol Your opinion duly noted.

djohn2oo8
10-09-2009, 08:41 PM

You are a punk ass bitch for going after his kids, fucking faggot.....I wish you would put on the white robe and hood, cuz we all know what it is

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 08:48 PM
You are a punk ass bitch for going after his kids, fucking faggot.....I wish you would put on the white robe and hood, cuz we all know what it is

Yeah, you don't like me goin' after Hussein's kids, but, Bushs' twin girls were fair game when Hussein's namesake wanted to rape them both and put a bounty on 'em for that very purpose. Everybody thought that was quaint & cute. Kinda snickered and guffawed to the side. A wink is as good as nod, eh?

See, dj, what I'm doing here is conducting school. Empathy 101, true empathy, doc, and nobody, mofo, nobody does it better than Culburn Castleberry, whether it's the Mamba, goin sans/Daddy, or me catchin' Hussein tiptoein' thru the tulips and cleanin' that crooked f'k's clock six ways to Sunday.

Now,

Let us proceed...

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah, you don't like me goin' after Hussein's kids, but, Bushs' twin girls were fair game when Hussein's namesake wanted to rape them both and put a bounty on 'em for that very purpose. Everybody thought that was quaint & cute. Kinda snickered and guffawed to the side. A wink is as good as nod, eh?

See, dj, what I'm doing here is conducting school. Empathy 101, true empathy, doc, and nobody, mofo, nobody does it better than Culburn Castleberry, whether it's the Mamba, goin sans/Daddy, or me catchin' Hussein tiptoein' thru the tulips and cleanin' that crooked f'k's clock six ways to Sunday.

Now,

Let us proceed...

Classless old fool. :(

djohn2oo8
10-09-2009, 08:54 PM

Now,

Let us proceed...

Obama's kids are 10, and 8 years old , not 18 yr olds, dumbass

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Classless old fool. :(

& Mickey Obama/skank-a-roo! Hussein probably has to tie a 2x4 to his ass so he won't fall in.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Extremely so.

:lmao

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Obama's kids are 10, and 8 years old , not 18 yr olds, dumbass

What's that got to do with the price of eggs, dj? Hussein's kids are butt ugly. What'd you expect, their mother looks like the back end of Mr. Ed.

djohn2oo8
10-09-2009, 08:59 PM
& Mickey Obama/skank-a-roo! Hussein probably has to tie a 2x4 to his ass so he won't fall in.

It's too bad that ur that big of a pussy that you have to use a message board to type your feelings, a bitch made move....go out in public and do somethin about it

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:00 PM

Why not. I'm entitled to selective indignation just like the next guy. And I'm claimin' mine right f'in here.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:00 PM

Heres to hoping you wander into the desert and have a stroke. :toast

tee,hee

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:01 PM
It's too bad that ur that big of a pussy that you have to use a message board to type your feelings, a bitch made move....go out in public and do somethin about it

I'm just followin' the lead here on this Forum, dj. You've all called Kobe, his wife and children all manner of vile names and outbursts.

Stings, don't it?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
So Rush apologizing for an incredibly insensitive, mean spirited comment makes it better than a joke Lebron made.

Lebron isn't apologizing simply cause there's no pressure for him to apologize. No one except for the racists on this site who will find any reason to point out racism toward white people find it offensive.

ChumpDumper
& Rush apologized.When?

Yeah, you don't like me goin' after Hussein's kids, but, Bushs' twin girls were fair game when Hussein's namesake wanted to rape them both and put a bounty on 'em for that very purpose. Everybody thought that was quaint & cute. Kinda snickered and guffawed to the side. A wink is as good as nod, eh?I think I'll ask for a link to that too, because i don't remember anything like that -- not that it has anything to do with Obama anyway.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:03 PM
When?

I think I'll ask for a link to that too, because i don't remember anything like that -- not that it has anything to do with Obama anyway.

Shortly after it happened. I don't do links, Dumper. It's my religion. If I see it, that's good enough for me.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Shortly after it happened. I don't do links, Dumper. It's my religion. If I see it, that's good enough for me.So you could simply be lying.

I believe that.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Lebron isn't apologizing simply cause there's no pressure for him to apologize.

Of course not, that's why the article came out like that smoothing the road precluding James for having to take responsibility for his racist comments.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:05 PM
0o6yrdInw6s

If anyone can defend this man, they have no soul.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:06 PM
So you could simply be lying.

I believe that.

No, I ain't lying, but, I frankly don't give two shits if you believe me or not.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:06 PM
of course not, that's why the article came out like that smoothing the road precluding james for having to take responsibility for his racist comments.

2+2=35

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Of course not, that's why the article came out like that smoothing the road precluding James for having to take responsibility for his racist comments.

Huh? Lebron isn't apologizing cause there's no public backlash towards his comments.....the only reason Rush apologized is cause of the amount of public backlash cause of how heartless his comment was.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:08 PM
If anyone can defend this man, they have no soul.

And I feel the same exact way about LeBron James.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:08 PM
No, I ain't lying, but, I frankly don't give two shits if you believe me or not.Upon further review, it seems you are lying.

Rush did not apologize. He said he would apologize under certain conditions, but never actually apologized.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Huh? Lebron isn't apologizing cause there's no public backlash towards his comments.....the only reason Rush apologized is cause of the amount of public backlash cause of how heartless his comment was.

You silly little shit, you, of course there was no backlash. The Media framed it immediately to suit James, save his hash. They could've just as easily framed it different and he'd be SOL. But, there is time for that on his way down. They'll get around to it then.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Upon further review, it seems you are lying.

Rush did not apologize. He said he would apologize under certain conditions, but never actually apologized.

I heard him apologize right on the show.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:12 PM

Neat, again, you have no soul if you can actually compare an "unathletic white guys" joke to a rant making fun of someone with Parkinson's disease.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:12 PM

Soulless old fool. tee hee :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:13 PM
You silly little shit, you, of course there was no backlash.

Yeah you stupid old shit, there was no backlash cause it was a joke.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Oh I almost forgot. tee, hee

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:14 PM
I heard him apologize right on the show.We already know you are a liar, so it's easy to conclude you are lying about this as well.

Culburn369
Yeah you stupid old shit, there was no backlash cause it was a joke.

You stupid young shit, there was no backlash because the Media carried his water.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
lol "he apologized I just have no proof of it"

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:15 PM
We already know you are a liar, so it's easy to conclude you are lying about this as well.

You're the liar, Dumper. Rush apologized.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
You stupid young shit, there was no backlash because the Media carried his water.

You stupid old shit, you think it's ok to make fun of people with Parkinson's disease.

Culburn369
lol "he apologized I just have no proof of it"

I don't do proof. I saw it, that's good enough for me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
You're the liar, Dumper. Rush apologized.

Then post a link.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:16 PM
You stupid old shit, you think it's ok to make fun of people with Parkinson's disease.

Never said such, you stupid young shit.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Then post a link.

I don't do links. It's my religion. If I see it, that's good enough for me.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:17 PM
You're the liar, Dumper. Rush apologized.Nope.

On October 24 and 25, a number of media outlets -- including ABC News, CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the Associated Press -- falsely reported that nationally syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh "apologized" for recent comments he made about actor Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's disease. As Media Matters for America documented, Limbaugh alleged on the October 23 edition of his radio program that Fox's physical appearance in a recent campaign advertisement endorsing Missouri Democratic Senate candidate Claire McCaskill for supporting embryonic stem cell research, in which Fox was "moving all around and shaking," was "purely an act." Limbaugh then added that "this is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting, one of the two." But while Limbaugh also stated on October 23 that "I will apologize to Michael J. Fox if I am wrong in characterizing his behavior on this commercial as an act," Limbaugh not only did not apologize, he defended his comments on his show the next day. Pointing to Fox's statement in his book, Lucky Man: A Memoir (Hyperion, April 2002), that he testified before Congress in 1999 "without medication," Limbaugh declared on his October 24 show that "all I said yesterday was: 'He's either acting or he's off his meds.' I was right. He was off his meds."

http://mediamatters.org/research/200610250014

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:18 PM
I heard him apologize, Dumper. That's good enough for me.

ChumpDumper
I don't do links. It's my religion. If I see it, that's good enough for me.Your religion is lying, apparently.

The Franchise
I don't do links. It's my religion. If I see it, that's good enough for me.

What religion is that? Just curious. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:19 PM
^:lmao

lol racist liar who thinks it OK to make fun of Parkinson's disease.

Culburn369

Mine.

ChumpDumper
What religion is that? Just curious. :lolMadeupshitism.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

The same religion that makes fun of people with Parkinson's disease.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:20 PM
^:lmao

lol racist liar who thinks it OK to make fun of Parkinson's disease.

You're the racist liar for defending James who is also a racist liar.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
You're the racist liar for defending James who is also a racist liar.

Sorry, I can't hear that over the sound of you laughing at Parkinson's disease. Tee, hee.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Never said such, you stupid young shit.

Well, the problem is you stand up to defend the man with a lie about an apology that was never given. That tends to make people think you may feel the same way. :lmao

Culburn369
The same religion that makes fun of people with Parkinson's disease.

Oh, I get it, DUNCAN wants to have hands off for Parkinson's disease sufferers on the NBA Forum.

Rots of ruk.

ChumpDumper
You're the racist liar for defending James who is also a racist liar.I think he may be a bit paternalistic to unathletic white guys, but he is performing a service for them if his shoes help them in that regard.

Culburn369
Well, the problem is you stand up to defend the man with a lie about an apology that was never given. That tends to make people think you may feel the same way. :lmao

Of course the apology was given. I heard it.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Oh, I get it, DUNCAN wants to have hands off for Parkinson's disease sufferers on the NBA Forum.

Rots of ruk.Has that really been a widespread problem in the NBA forum?

ChumpDumper
Of course the apology was given. I heard it.But you're a liar. I proved it.

Culburn369
I think he may be a bit paternalistic to unathletic white guys, but he is performing a service for them if his shoes help them in that regard.

LeBron James is a racist scumbag and he's also a side door jumper in the playoffs.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Madeupshitism.

You shall worship no other God but Culburn!! :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:24 PM
LeBron James is a racist scumbag and he's also a side door jumper in the playoffs.Are you an unathletic white man?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Has that really been a widespread problem in the NBA forum?

I think so....I caught Spurs Fandom shakin' all over just after the Mavs pummeled their asses last Spring.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE2

lol racist
lol hates people with Parkinson's disease
lol Culburn369

Culburn369
Are you an unathletic white man?

No, just a proud white man.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Are you an unathletic white man?

Po' widdle Cubby can't jump high. Tee, hee.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:26 PM
lol racist
lol hates people with Parkinson's disease
lol Culburn369

lol DUNCAN
lol DUNCAN's goat
lol DUNCAN's goat has well used asshole upon arrival

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:27 PM
No, just a proud white man.

Well there's nothing wrong with that. :toast

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Well there's nothing wrong with that. :toast

Don't try charmin' me now, Franch. I ain't in any kind of charmin' mood.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:30 PM
lol DUNCAN
lol DUNCAN's goat
lol DUNCAN's goat has well used asshole upon arrival

lol makes no sense
lol has nothing to show for 56 years of living other than "good internet troll"

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Don't try charmin' me now, Franch. I ain't in any kind of charmin' mood.

Is that line from a movie? I've seen it in about six other threads.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:31 PM
lol makes no sense
lol has nothing to show for 56 years of living other than "good internet troll"

Oh, now DUNCAN wants to get germane.

I accept your capitulation, squirt.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:32 PM
I think so....I caught Spurs Fandom shakin' all over just after the Mavs pummeled their asses last Spring.

tee, hee.That has nothing to do with the treatment of Parkinson's disease sufferers.

So you lied again.

No, just a proud white man.Proud of what?

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Cool brah.

Culburn369
Is that line from a movie? I've seen it in about six other threads.

No, I concocted it for my useage.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Proud of what?

Being a strong white man.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Being a strong white man.Strong in what way?

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:34 PM

Can we please have a little capitulation from you on coming up with all this retarded shit? :lol

redzero
10-09-2009, 09:37 PM
This thread is getting good.

Continue.

Culburn369
Dear Kori,

It's the Dumper. Can you do me a solid and deep six Culburn369. He's really burning my ass. First that rapist Kobe rang,,,I guess it was sans(whatever the f'k that means)Daddy, then 369 shows up and now he's denigrating Husse, I mean Barry Oba, I mean Barack Obama. Please do something and quick. Things ain't like they used to be.

Sincerely,

- The Dumper

P.S. If the Lakers go back-to-back I'm jumping off the Texas Tower.
P.S.S. Your pretty.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Strong in what way?

So strong that he gets pleasure out of making fun of making fun people with Parkinson's disease :lol

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Can we please have a little capitulation from you on coming up with all this retarded shit? :lol

You think this is jaded, you should here my manifesto on Vicky Weaver, her baby, Waco, OKC, F.B.I. and how McVeigh squared it all with the house.

Eh?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:40 PM
So strong that he gets pleasure out of making fun of making fun people with Parkinson's disease :lol

Oh, I'm so scared I'm shakin' all over!

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Dear Kori,

It's the Dumper. Can you do me a solid and deep six Culburn369. He's really burning my ass. First that rapist Kobe rang,,,I guess it was sans(whatever the f'k that means)Daddy, then 369 shows up and now he's denigrating Husse, I mean Barry Oba, I mean Barack Obama. Please do something and quick. Things ain't like they used to be.

Sincerely,

- The Dumper

P.S. If the Lakers go back-to-back I'm jumping off the Texas Tower.
P.S.S. Your pretty.I have never lodged a PM complaint in my tenure here.

Another lie.

They're really piling up.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:41 PM
You think this is jaded, you should here my manifesto on Vicky Weaver, her baby, Waco, OKC, F.B.I. and how McVeigh squared it all with the house.

Eh?

Eh? :rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:42 PM

Why would you be scared, you're a strong white man!!!!

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:43 PM
I have never lodged a PM complaint in my tenure here.

Another lie.

Give him a break. It's his job as the Lord and Saviour of his own religion. :lol

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:43 PM
I have never lodged a PM complaint in my tenure here.

Another lie.

You tight ass, you. It's a joke.

Dear Kori,

I'm tender, young and I'm white. I may or may not have Palsy, but, I am balsy. Please stop Culburn369. He's molesting me intellectually and I'm starting to enjoy it. I don't care about Kobe goin' sandy with Daddy.

Thank, you, kind woman.

- DUNCAN

P.S., I have nocturnal emissions,,,,I'm up to O & 41.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:45 PM
You tight ass, you. It's a joke.

Dear Kori,

I'm tender, young and I'm white. I may or may not have Palsy, but, I am balsy. Please stop Culburn369. He's molesting me intellectually and I'm starting to enjoy it. I don't care about Kobe goin' sandy with Daddy.

Thank, you, kind woman.

- DUNCAN

P.S., I have nocturnal emissions,,,,I'm up to O & 41.This is quite bizarre, but posters have a way of going off on rants to avoid questions from me.

I'm used to it.

In what way are you a strong white man?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:46 PM
This is quite bizarre, but posters have a way of going off on rants to avoid questions from me.

I'm used to it.

In what way are you a strong white man?

I don't know. I just heard black guys say it all the time and I figured I'd throw a Baby Ruth into NBA Forum pool.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I don't know. I just heard black guys say it all the time and I figured I'd throw a Baby Ruth into NBA Forum pool.You heard black guys saying you were a strong white man?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Dear Kori,

Don't ban me like everyone else. After I was discharged from the airforce, trolling internet forums is all I do

Thank, you, kind woman.

- Cubby

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:51 PM
You heard black guys saying you were a strong white man?

Dumper!!!!!! Now yer acting the obtuse ass.

Gotcha!!!!!!

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Go---duncan---go!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Go---duncan---go!!!!!!

Gotta love when two people are trolling one another.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Dumper!!!!!! Now yer acting the obtuse ass.

Gotcha!!!!!!Oh, so you just say anything black guys say.

Kind of a follower in that respect. Not very strong at all.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Gotta love when two people are trolling one another.

I can't help it, the flashing CPU screen is making my Parkinson's act up and I'm like having a fit, but, its the first decent boner I've had since I turned 54 so I'm not too perturbed.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Oh, so you just say anything black guys say.

Kind of a follower in that respect. Not very strong at all.

No, I just always wanted to say: "I'm a proud white man." and today I got my wish.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 09:59 PM
You heard black guys saying you were a strong white man?

djohn2oo8
10-09-2009, 09:59 PM
I can't help it, the flashing CPU screen is making my Parkinson's act up and I'm like having a fit, but, its the first decent boner I've had since I turned 54 so I'm not too perturbed.

54 and on a message board? :lmao

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:06 PM
54 and on a message board? :lmao

No, I'm 56. I was 54 when I had my last decent boner.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 10:08 PM
No, I just always wanted to say: "I'm a proud white man." and today I got my wish.What was stopping you before?

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 10:09 PM
What was stopping you before?

His lies! :lol

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:10 PM
What was stopping you before?

The time was never ripe. Then today twixt LeBron goin' racist and Rush gettin' lodged I was stoked and ready.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 10:12 PM
The time was never ripe. Then today twixt LeBron goin' racist and Rush gettin' lodged I was stoked and ready.But you've always wanted to say it because some black guys said it. Seems like there would have been plenty of opportunities to post that.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:14 PM
But you've always wanted to say it because some black guys said it. Seems like there would have been plenty of opportunities to post that.

Nope. Today was the perfect storm.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Nope. Today was the perfect storm.

Serious question: Do you do a lot of pcp, lsd, or acid?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Serious question: Do you do a lot of pcp, lsd, or acid?

No. Culburn never does drugs....never smokes...never drinks.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 10:22 PM

You absolutely insensitive fuck! You worthless, jaded, cold, thoughtless piece of shit! You're entitled to your idiotic trolling and your tongue kissing Rush Limbaugh's butt-hole, but you have no idea the suffering that disease causes people and their family. If you do happen to have an understanding under all of your classless character posturing you created for NBA web forums, understand that Parkinson's is a touchey subject far too close to home for some. In short, shut your fucking mouth you goddamn clown, you have no right to make light of something so horrible. And it's the motherfucking NBA forum, for christ-sakes you asshole! Try the troll section, prick. Your whole act is paper thin.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:25 PM
You absolutely insensitive fuck! You worthless, jaded, cold, thoughtless piece of shit! You're entitled to your idiotic trolling and your tongue kissing Rush Limbaugh's butt-hole, but you have no idea the suffering that disease causes people and their family. If you do happen to have an understanding under all of your classless character posturing you created for NBA web forums, understand that Parkinson's is a touchey subject far too close to home for some. In short, shut your fucking mouth you goddamn clown, you have no right to make light of something so horrible. And it's the motherfucking NBA forum, for christ-sakes you asshole! Try the troll section, prick. Your whole act is paper thin.

Bell, nothing is sacred. Nothing. I don't want to hear one f'in peep about exceptions to the rule. There are no exceptions. I've been here since shortly after Kobe went sans Daddy and I've seen some vile & cruel tear downs with nary a voice of protest from anybody.

Def Rowe
10-09-2009, 10:27 PM
The time was never ripe. Then today twixt LeBron goin' racist and Rush gettin' lodged I was stoked and ready.

LeBron going racist with an innocuous comment like that was actually kinda funny.

Come on guy, I used to think you were somewhat funny. Now I see you as someone who's old and bored. The type that would be entertained by a boring radio show hack like Limbaugh.

What a terrible turn of events.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:30 PM
LeBron going racist with an innocuous comment that was actually kinda funny...

Come on guy, I used to think you were somewhat funny. Now I see you as someone who's old and bored. The type that would be entertained by a boring radio show hack like Limbaugh.

What a terrible turn of events.

I ain't everybody's cup of tea, Def. But, I don't portend to be.

& sure LeBron was being funny. I drove the event to make a point. I've trolled & flamed it on countless other Boards to the exact same response. It's grand fun.

djohn2oo8
10-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Pretty soon its gonna be "Culburn, loved by no one, hated by everyone"

Def Rowe
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Aaight.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Pretty soon its gonna be "Culburn, loved by no one, hated by everyone"

I can go alone, dj. Makes me nary a diff.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 10:32 PM
I ain't everybody's cup of tea, Def. But, I don't portend to be.

& sure LeBron was being funny. I drove the event to make a point. I've trolled & flamed it on countless other Boards to the exact same response. It's grand fun.Actually that sounds terribly sad.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Bell, nothing is sacred. Nothing. I don't want to hear one f'in peep about exceptions to the rule. There are no exceptions. I've been here since shortly after Kobe went sans Daddy and I've seen some vile & cruel tear downs with nary a voice of protest from anybody.

Fuck you! This is not about basketball, it is many many many people's lives. Just stop! You are wrong, Rush was wrong, so cut your cock-sucking losses and stop.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Actually that sounds terribly sad.

You'll live, Dumper.

Cheer up, stinkpot.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Actually that sounds terribly sad.

And he's a 56 year old doing it. :depressed

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Fuck you! This is not about basketball, it is many many many people's lives. Just stop! You are wrong, Rush was wrong, so cut your cock-sucking losses and stop.

No way, Bell, I won't stop.

& Rush was wrong and he apologized. And I was angered that he did. First off Fox wasn't even born on this soil. Second that phony bastard purposely did not take his meds that day before testifying before Congress so he could exaggerate his condition. It was pure bullshit.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:38 PM
And he's a 56 year old doing it. :depressed

- "He can't help growin' old, Hud."

- Brandon de Wilde - "Hud"

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 10:40 PM
- "He can't help growin' old, Hud."

- Brandon de Wilde - "Hud"

I'm just saying you should be passed childish taunting at 56. :(

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 10:40 PM

& Rush was wrong and he apologized.Rush didn't apologize.

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 10:50 PM

& Rush was wrong and he apologized. And I was angered that he did. First off Fox wasn't even born on this soil. Second that phony bastard purposely did not take his meds that day before testifying before Congress so he could exaggerate his condition. It was pure bullshit.

The disease does not just go away if a person with Parkinson's takes their meds (and I wish to all things holy that that was the case). It is a bandaid on a massive headwound at best, you horrid little troll. Obviously, what you actually know about the topic is pathetic, as is whatever kick it is that you are getting from defending an unconscionable stance on a disease you know nothing about. I know you won't stop, ignorance doesn't take a holiday.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Rush didn't apologize.

Yes, Rush did apologize. I heard him. And then I said out loud in the car: "wtf did you do that Rush?, gd it. That phony f'k wasn't even born in this country."

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Yes, Rush did apologize. I heard him. And then I said out loud in the car: "wtf did you do that Rush?, gd it. That phony f'k wasn't even born in this country."He didn't apologize.

You lied.

I proved it.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:53 PM
The disease does not just go away if a person with Parkinson's takes their meds (and I wish to all things holy that that was the case). It is a bandaid on a massive headwound at best, you horrid little troll. Obviously, what you actually know about the topic is pathetic, as is whatever kick it is that you are getting from defending an unconscionable stance on a disease you know nothing about. I know you won't stop, ignorance doesn't take a holiday.

Bell, Fox purposely withheld his meds to aggravate his condition so his case would be stronger before the Congress. He ain't the only one that pulls that shit over there. Charlatans abound to get their handouts. Consciousless bastards, nothing more.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:54 PM
He didn't apologize.

You lied.

I proved it.

Poppycock. Rush apologized. I heard him.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes, Rush did apologize. I heard him. And then I said out loud in the car: "wtf did you do that Rush?, gd it. That phony f'k wasn't even born in this country."

What does him being born in this country have to do with showing compassion?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 10:56 PM
What does him being born in this country have to do with showing compassion?

How would they like if I went to Canada before their government body and lied about my physical condition? They'd be outraged and rightfully so.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 11:05 PM
How would they like if I went to Canada before their government body and lied about my physical condition? They'd be outraged and rightfully so.

But what did he lie about?

BlackBellamy
10-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Bell, Fox purposely withheld his meds to aggravate his condition so his case would be stronger before the Congress. He ain't the only one that pulls that shit over there. Charlatans abound to get their handouts. Consciousless bastards, nothing more.

As I stated before, the medication even at the highest level used to treat Parkinson's doesn't treat the disease progression, it masks some of the symptoms at very best and not usually even that. And the dementia that the medication causes is sometimes equal in tragedy to the disease itself. The fact that Fox did or did not take his meds for one day is utterly worthless, as Parkinson's is a degenerative disease. Actually, he was showing them the true horrors of living with the disease, if he did intentionally miss a dose. The health that one exhibits while on the cocktail of drugs used to treat the disease is the fraud if anything. It is not misleading, if it's your natural state. I mean, he didn't take a drug to make himself worse. If him not taking his drugs on purpose is even true. You are way out of line, regardless. That is all I wish to say on the subject.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Misrepresenting his condition is a lie, Franch. Don't be coy.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Are you showing compassion to the Afghan and Iraqi people?

Actually, I do feel compassion for the Iraqis because hundreds of thousands died over lies OUR leaders told. We should never have been there. The Innocent Afghans (don't know if that's correct) I feel for as well, but I do understand why we are in their country.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Misrepresenting his condition is a lie, Franch. Don't be coy.

But how did he do so?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 11:14 PM
"I mean, he didn't take a drug to make himself worse."

That's exactly what he did. It was a planned strategy. And the f'in Congress was in on it, cause it's theIR duty to take money from Franch and give it to DUNCAN. Dillinger tried that in the '30s and the F.B.I. put a stopper in that bottle tootsweet, eh?

Culburn - "knock, knock."

Franch - "who's there?"

Culburn - "It's me, Cubby, from the Board."

Franch - "what the fuck do you want?"

Culburn - "I got this clunker out here and I want you to give me $3500 for it."

Franch - "Get bent, fuckface."

Culburn - "Chow."

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 11:17 PM
"I mean, he didn't take a drug to make himself worse."

That's exactly what he did. It was a planned strategy. And the f'in Congress was in on it, cause it's theIR duty to take money from Franch and give it to DUNCAN. Dillinger tried that in the '30s and the F.B.I. put a stopper in that bottle tootsweet, eh?

Man, I learn something new every day. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Which drug did he take to make himself worse?

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 11:18 PM
SO you know about that pipeline, and that Opium? Its all fucked up man, try not to let it get to you.

Exactly what point are you trying to make?

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 11:19 PM
But how did he do so?

By not taking his prescribed meds and thus worsening his condition. Now, Franch, that wasn't to fool Congress. Those crooked f'ks were in on it. He purposely failed to take his meds so when the cameras hit him Americans would feel sorry and dole it out.

Culburn: "knock, knock."

Kori: "who's there."

Culburn: "it's me, Culburn, from the Forum who wrote you that sonnet."

Kori: "psst, Tim, it's that looney Culburn that the Dumper wants us to eradicate. What's should I do."

Tim: "Make me turkey pot pie."

Kori: "What do you want, Culburn."

Culburn: "I have this clunker out here and want you to give me $4500 for it."

Kori: "Did you mean what you said about me in the deserts?"

Culburn: "Will my answer weigh in on your decision to give me $5500 for my clunker."

Kori: "Yes."

Culburn: "Chow."

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 11:23 PM
It's "ciao" BTW.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
It's "ciao" BTW.

I know that, tightass, that's why I say "chow." Oh, you must a real beauty around the house, Mr. Wetrag.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 11:40 PM
I know that, tightass, that's why I say "chow." I don't believe you are merely pretending to be an ignorant dolt.
Oh, you must a real beauty around the house, Mr. Wetrag.The people in my house know it's "ciao."

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 11:44 PM
I don't believe you are merely pretending to be an ignorant dolt.The people in my house know it's "ciao."

:rolleyes

Jeremy
10-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Fox claimed that the shaking was actually caused by his meds: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_limbaugh#Michael_J._Fox_incident