PDA

View Full Version : Question about Oyster Bake/Fiesta.....

Ballcox
04-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Me and the wife are heading down to San Antonio for Oyster Bake on Saturday. I've never been to Oyster Bake or to any Fiesta event. Any recommendations for the day besides staying away from the turkey legs when I'm drunk? :lol

Any advice/suggestions are much appreciated, thanks.

SequSpur
04-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Take a chair to sit on.

2Blonde
04-14-2005, 01:06 PM
No suggestions, but a comment.... You'll love it. It's one of my favorite events but Saturday is really crowded, so be prepared.

...2Blonde

Jimcs50
04-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Travis, they are calling you!!!!

AlamoSpursFan
04-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Two words:

http://recklesskelly.com/phpBB2/templates/BlackAndWhite/images/logo_phpBB.gif

If I'm not working, I'll be wedged in the front row with a bunch of cyber-Reckkers somewhere between Willy and Dave.

Mr Dio
04-14-2005, 07:27 PM
I tlasts from about 11a-10p. I usually go from 4p or 5p til close & I am burnt out. Is cooler @ night & not as humid. Larges crowds but you don't have to always walk around in them..You will have to eventually though. Walk around, see the sights then pick & choose where to hang. Folding chair(s) would be real cool! I HIGHLY suggest the VIA Park & Ride..I park @ Crossroads Mall & leave the driving up to the pros. You avoid a walk getting there & especially leaving.

TOP-CHERRY
04-14-2005, 09:05 PM
Me and the wife are heading down to San Antonio for Oyster Bake on Saturday. I've never been to Oyster Bake or to any Fiesta event. Any recommendations for the day besides staying away from the turkey legs when I'm drunk? :lol

Any advice/suggestions are much appreciated, thanks.

Welcome to San Antone, sweetie!!
The thing you'll most love about SA is that everyone's so friendly... No other big city in Texas has those bragging rights! ;)