Aldridge
Miller
Batum
Oden

Helluva starting lineup!

:smokin

kamikazi_player
10-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Sure, they are destined to get a first round exit by the Spurs :)

Shastafarian
10-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Shouldn't you have the projected starting line-up for the majority of the season? I mean, you'll have to replace the "O" after a few games.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Blazers will be tough again this year. Can't wait to see them h2h vs the Nuggets

Billups vs Dre
JR vs Roy
Melo vs Batum
K vs Aldridge
Nene vs Oden

WildcardManu
10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Not very intimidating.

Culburn369
10-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Blazers will be tough again this year. Can't wait to see them h2h vs the Nuggets

Billups vs Dre
JR vs Roy
Melo vs Batum
K vs Aldridge
Nene vs Oden

Billups: I hate that jive ass turkey Kobe.
Roy: My shit don't stink.
Oden: Duh.
Nene: Praise God.
JR: Babababababarino....look at me, I'm cool.
Melo: No, I didn't say payday, I said "mayday, mayday."
Karl: silence
Oden: I'm hurt. It's my feelings.
Nene: Praise God.

ChumpDumper
10-09-2009, 08:36 PM
It'll be R.A.M.B.P. soon enough.

tlongII
10-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Just think of the destruction that RAMBO is going to inflict upon the rest of the league. Awesome.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-09-2009, 09:22 PM
but who will play the nice blonde missionary who steals his heart?

Lars
10-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Tllong, can you do us all a favor and just have one ongoing thread for all your blazers articles. Would be appreciated.

The Franchise
10-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Yikes, which RAMBO is this, cause the Suck Ass Clippers just retired these clowns.

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/rambocartoon-1.jpg

:lol

lil_penny
10-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Fuck

tlongII
10-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Yikes, which RAMBO is this, cause the Suck Ass Clippers just retired these clowns.

How'd the Lake Show do against the Warriors? :lmao

Wasn't that at Staples? :lol :lol :lmao

duncan228
10-10-2009, 01:14 AM
The Lakers played in the Fabulous Forum tonight.

The Forum served as the Lakers’ home court from Dec. 31, 1967 to May 23, 1999. With its bright yellow-and-orange seating pattern and yellow-spoked roof, the circular arena provided an up-tempo backdrop for six NBA championships and an electrified stage for the Magic Johnson’s “Showtime” era of the 1980s.

The Lakers, who now play at Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles, generally schedules two preseason games in Hawaii during training camp.

After opting not to travel to Hawaii this year, the defending NBA champions needed to find new locations for preseason games. When the NBA rejected an initial request for an outdoor game at the Los Angeles Coliseum, the Lakers quickly arranged for a return to the Forum, which is now owned by a local church.

DJB
10-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Oh my god tlong!!!! Awesome! Us spurs fans are so super happy for for you!

Lakers999
10-10-2009, 01:18 AM
How'd the Lake Show do against the Warriors? :lmao

Wasn't that at Staples? :lol :lol :lmao

its the joy of pre-season.....

cmon...you had gaffney, gelable, kelati, powell, and sasha almost the entire fourth quarter against the starting five of warriors

TheMACHINE
10-10-2009, 02:12 AM
its the joy of pre-season.....

cmon...you had gaffney, gelable, kelati, powell, and sasha almost the entire fourth quarter against the starting five of warriors

farmar, not sasha

TDMVPDPOY
10-10-2009, 02:21 AM
fodder team

Iraklis
10-10-2009, 08:20 AM
roy and miller are both very good players but do not combine well. they both need the ball in their hands to create, are not natural spot-up shooters, and will have trouble defending larger 2s. blazers would be better off with someone next to roy that could defend better and hit the open 3 (maybe Hinirich?).

blazers management has failed the team imo. they wasted assets (expiring contracts) and failed to recruit a star. they have been unlucky with hedo, who was a good choice, and the miles story that impacted the money they could use to improve the team. their only trading assets now are their wings. batum, webster and outlaw are good players, but having all of them is not needed.

so, they now are a fun young talented team that can improve, but lacks the assets to become a real contender. they need someone at the backcourt that can complement roy better, a star at the small forward that can hit the 3 (turkoglu would be that) and for oden to become at least half of what was expected of him. i don't trust pritchard & co to achieve that.

Mel_13
10-10-2009, 11:00 AM
The lineup that has cleverly been referred to as R-A-M-B-O (Roy, Aldridge, Miller, Batum, Oden) was more like bambi.

“They didn’t have any flow … I just didn’t see the flow I was looking for,’’ McMillan said. “I don’t think we established a rhythm in that game. We just weren’t sharp. We turned the ball over, the passing was a little lazy and we were slow getting back in transition. But it wasn’t just one group … it was the entire team.’’

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2009/10/exhibition_roundup_mcmillan_le.html

Spursfan092120
10-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Sure, they are destined to get a first round exit by the Spurs :)
Pretty bold, putting the Spurs at the 1 seed, considering Portland won't make it to the playoffs unless they're the 8. :D