PDA

View Full Version : Obama trying to straighten out "good ol boy" system

lebomb
10-10-2009, 01:03 PM
.............after 8yrs of white folk trying to fuck up the economy and hoard the money at the top level while fuckin the rest of the common folk.........Obama after less than a year is trying to straighten this bullshit out. :bang

Its gonna take awhile to correct this shit. :depressed

spursncowboys
10-10-2009, 01:18 PM
.............after 8yrs of white folk trying to fuck up the economy is folk plural?

and hoard the money at the top level while fuckin the rest of the common folk.........Obama after less than a year is trying to straighten this bullshit out. :bang

Its gonna take awhile to correct this shit. :depressed So wealth redistribution is ok if it is taken from top level white ppl? Were you that chick on CNN that was so happy about obama getting elected because she wouldn't have to pay her bills anymore?
making money is not a pizza. because someone makes money doesn't mean there is less out there for you to make.

lebomb
10-10-2009, 01:21 PM
is folk plural?
So wealth redistribution is ok if it is taken from top level white ppl? Were you that chick on CNN that was so happy about obama getting elected because she wouldn't have to pay her bills anymore?
making money is not a pizza. because someone makes money doesn't mean there is less out there for you to make.

Greedy blue haired white guys that get rich by fuckin middle america isnt the all american dream is it? Im not talking about the common middle class american, Im talking about those at the top that got rich off of fuckin everyone below them. Bush obviously condoned this. Now Obama has to fix this bullshit. Oh, and by the way. I have an outstanding career, and have never tried to fuck over those beneath me ever.

hope4dopes
10-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Greedy blue haired white guys that get rich by fuckin middle america isnt the all american dream is it? Im not talking about the common middle class american, Im talking about those at the top that got rich off of fuckin everyone below them. Bush obviously condoned this. Now Obama has to fix this bullshit. Oh, and by the way. I have an outstanding career, and have never tried to fuck over those beneath me ever.
You must be one of the outstanding careers fucking the folks rather than the ones being fucked, cause if you was one of the folks getting fucked you'd have noticed alot of white faces in the crowd with you.What next are you gonna start to quote the elders of zion to us?

coyotes_geek
10-10-2009, 02:40 PM
.............after 8yrs of white folk trying to fuck up the economy and hoard the money at the top level while fuckin the rest of the common folk.........Obama after less than a year is trying to straighten this bullshit out. :bang

:lol

Please. Obama isn't doing anything other than swapping out Bush's good ole boys with his own good old boys. It's business as usual.

jman3000
10-10-2009, 02:47 PM
oi vey. So dumb. So, so dumb.

Stump
10-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Look dude, I find all the UTSA hate to be pretty pathetic, but posts like these don't exact help your cause.

Wild Cobra
10-10-2009, 10:48 PM

Especially when his Good 'ol Boy network includes the corruption of Chicago politics.

Yep, really the right man to fix things...

Wild Cobra
10-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Im not talking about the common middle class american, Im talking about those at the top that got rich off of fuckin everyone below them.
Consider this. If there is no where upward status that can be achieved for people, then what will there be to promote people to accel?

I guess you have no ambitions in life to better your life, huh?

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-11-2009, 12:43 AM

You're either incredibly naive or incredibly ignorant if you think the Middle Class won't get fucked by their glorious little health care bill, crap and trade, oh and they want to pass amnesty for illegals next year too (i.e., put illegals on the dime of those paying taxes for health care).

You could take all the money that the top 10% of the people in this country make per year, and it wouldn't put a dent in shit like Medicare and Social Security, let alone all the other wealth redistribution shit Obama wants. That, and long before you could take their money they'd take it and move somewhere else in the world and leave the rest of us (i.e., the Middle Class) to pick up the tab.

I feel bad for people in this country who are as clueless as you appear to be.

NoOptionB
10-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Hell yeah! Lebomb my brother gets it!

Bg98BvqUvCc

NoOptionB
10-11-2009, 09:10 AM
I feel bad for people in this country who are as clueless as you appear to be.Why feel bad for them? They will go through life ignorant relying on others only to find their dreams will never become reality. Time will continue on and they will find themselves still hopeless and waiting for someone to save them.

They cancel out your vote, you keep doing what you do. It's all good.

lebomb
10-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Who believes Bush did a good job while in office...........or while the Republicans held office the last 8yrs???

George Gervin's Afro
10-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Why feel bad for them? They will go through life ignorant relying on others only to find their dreams will never become reality. Time will continue on and they will find themselves still hopeless and waiting for someone to save them.

They cancel out your vote, you keep doing what you do. It's all good.

The GOP for the last 8yrs..nice summation..:toast

lebomb
10-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Since many on this board believes its all about race with Obama and handouts, I think it can be the other way as well. Those blue hairs that were at the top wanted progress, but only for the ones they accepted. They didnt want everyone included. And there is plenty of proof.

I was wrong about the white folks thing.........shouldnt have said that. I apologize because It was quite racist.

spursncowboys
10-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Who believes Bush did a good job while in office...........or while the Republicans held office the last 8yrs???
me

lebomb
10-11-2009, 11:06 AM
me

.........figures.

nuclearfm
10-11-2009, 11:27 AM
You're either incredibly naive or incredibly ignorant if you think the Middle Class won't get fucked by their glorious little health care bill, crap and trade, oh and they want to pass amnesty for illegals next year too (i.e., put illegals on the dime of those paying taxes for health care).

I feel bad for people in this country who are as clueless as you appear to be.

Sorry, I have to interject. Amnesty would mean tax liability for those undocumented and those who employ. That means they would pay taxes in at that point, but....no way that happens. Too many "white, blue eyed" baby boomers want their cheap labor.

Secondly, I feel bad for people in this country who are as clueless as you appear to be. Don't be so Aggie, actually use your head.

spursncowboys
10-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Sorry, I have to interject. Amnesty would mean tax liability for those undocumented and those who employ. That means they would pay taxes in at that point, but....no way that happens. Too many "white, blue eyed" baby boomers want their cheap labor.

Secondly, I feel bad for people in this country who are as clueless as you appear to be. Don't be so Aggie, actually use your head. "white, blue eyed" democrats, since they are the only ones argueing that we need these illegals here to do the jobs americans don't want to do.

CosmicCowboy
10-11-2009, 11:44 AM

Secondly, I feel bad for people in this country who are as clueless as you appear to be. Don't be so Aggie, actually use your head.

Actually, you need to use YOUR head. Virtually all of the undocumented aliens are in minimum wage or close to minimum wage jobs. They still would pay no income tax. Yeah they might pay medicare and social security tax but that won't even come close to paying for their benefits...but those greedy "white blue eyed" business owners will now be deducting those salaries paid since they are "on the books" now...and those deductions will come right off the top of their income they are currently paying 40% taxes on...do the math.

hope4dopes
10-11-2009, 11:52 AM
"white, blue eyed" democrats, since they are the only ones argueing that we need these illegals here to do the jobs americans don't want to do.

Yeah there is alot of truth in that for sure,I live close to a very affluent white liberal enclave myself, but they wrap their blood sucking in the rainbow flag of making america more "diverse", but it's everybody they just have different flags.
It's the Korean guy who owns the corner liquor store.
It's the immigrant french painting contractor
It's the Isreali general contractor
It's the jewish american lesbian with the trendy little eatery.
it's the "conservative bussiness men down at the local country club
It's evangelical christians who just want to fill pews.
It's the gay landscape archetict.
It's the sleazy ass Mexican roofing contractor who got amnesty himself under the first amnesty.
It's about fuck the american worker, me first.

nuclearfm
10-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Actually, you need to use YOUR head. Virtually all of the undocumented aliens are in minimum wage or close to minimum wage jobs. They still would pay no income tax. Yeah they might pay medicare and social security tax but that won't even come close to paying for their benefits...but those greedy "white blue eyed" business owners will now be deducting those salaries paid since they are "on the books" now...and those deductions will come right off the top of their income they are currently paying 40% taxes on...do the math.

#1 The whole reason they're hired is because "it's off the books" and more affordable.
#2 You're an idiot

Go ahead, defend business owners that participate in that practice. That's what these tax evading scum buckets want you to do. It's about the Mexicans, not the money.

hope4dopes
10-11-2009, 12:39 PM
"white, blue eyed" democrats, since they are the only ones argueing that we need these illegals here to do the jobs americans don't want to do. Another revealing glimpse into the farce of leftist multicultralisim is though I live very close to an affluent mostly white and asian liberal enclave, we also are close to a very large black community.The liberal bussiness men will under no circumstances hire blacks, they may have a dozen illegal mexican workers,they maybe well able to hire legal workers but they will not hire blacks.It's the same thing when it come to the people they allow to work on their expensive homes,you'll see armies of illegal mexicans manicuring these peoples homes,you'll see some white craftsmen,but you'll never see a black man in these nieghborhoods,just tons of Obama signs.

nuclearfm
10-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Another revealing glimpse into the farce of leftist multicultralisim is though I live very close to an affluent mostly white and asian liberal enclave, we also are close to a very large black community.The liberal bussiness men will under no circumstances hire blacks, they may have a dozen illegal mexican workers,they maybe well able to hire legal workers but they will not hire blacks.It's the same thing when it come to the people they allow to work on their expensive homes,you'll see armies of illegal mexicans manicuring these peoples homes,you'll see some white craftsmen,but you'll never see a black man in these nieghborhoods,just tons of Obama signs.

That's one perspective of many. I can name quite a few prominent GOP (although they are neoconservatives i.e. ex-democrats) supporters that hire plenty of illegals, especially for maid service (hotels, etc.).

hope4dopes
10-11-2009, 12:56 PM
That's one perspective of many. I can name quite a few prominent GOP (although they are neoconservatives i.e. ex-democrats) supporters that hire plenty of illegals, especially for maid service (hotels, etc.).No doubt, I know the community I live in. We have begun to adopt a third world mentality toward our fellow citizens, and our nation.No doubt we will end up like then if we continue.You may have climbed to the top of the shit heap, the view may be better,but your still up to your ass in shit.

lebomb
10-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Another revealing glimpse into the farce of leftist multicultralisim is though I live very close to an affluent mostly white and asian liberal enclave, we also are close to a very large black community.The liberal bussiness men will under no circumstances hire blacks, they may have a dozen illegal mexican workers,they maybe well able to hire legal workers but they will not hire blacks.It's the same thing when it come to the people they allow to work on their expensive homes,you'll see armies of illegal mexicans manicuring these peoples homes,you'll see some white craftsmen,but you'll never see a black man in these nieghborhoods,just tons of Obama signs.

Like what Cedric the entertainer said about Mexicans vs Blacks...... "Yall messed it up for everyone, yall work too damn hard" :lmao

hope4dopes
10-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Like what Cedric the entertainer said about Mexicans vs Blacks...... "Yall messed it up for everyone, yall work too damn hard" :lmaoYou're just full of these hilarious racist, and in the end errounious tidbits.

NoOptionB
10-11-2009, 02:01 PM
The thing with rich white republican is he doesn't give a shit about you. That's good! You play the game and do your thing. If you come out on top, you keep your kills because once again rich white republican is unaware of your spoils from war.

Smoke and mirrors democrat tells you they love and care for you while the true agenda is oppression. Take down all for control while they whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Other than friends dieing in shitstain middle east, Bush years were a breeze.

lebomb
10-11-2009, 04:23 PM
The thing with rich white republican is he doesn't give a shit about you. That's good! You play the game and do your thing. If you come out on top, you keep your kills because once again rich white republican is unaware of your spoils from war.

Smoke and mirrors democrat tells you they love and care for you while the true agenda is oppression. Take down all for control while they whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

First of all WTF are you saying? Second of all, STFU because its because of the Bush years we are where we are at now.

spursncowboys
10-11-2009, 07:08 PM
First of all WTF are you saying? Second of all, STFU because its because of the Bush years we are where we are at now.
What exactly did Bush do? Did he make you choose UTSA?

hope4dopes
10-11-2009, 07:26 PM

Other than friends dieing in shitstain middle east, Bush years were a breeze. Exactamundo that's what makes the left so insidious and despicable it offers no real hope. it is a canard, it offers hope4dopes the people to ignorant to realize how often the revolution gets stolen.As a result the people never get real change only slogans and newspeak for their oppresion.

Wild Cobra
10-11-2009, 10:44 PM

What you don't understand is the social services that also go along with employing low wage labor. We need to mandaye that employers hire the unemployed citizen first instead of paying for social programs. Granted, most who are chronically unemployed are lazy asses, and the illegals who come here are not lazy and want to better themselves. We conservatives understand that. Point is, we need to mandate that jobs go to US citizens first. If they either won't take the jobs or cannot maintain then, we completely cut them off from social programs. If they don't care about themselves, why should they get tax payer help? After that, if we actually have a need for employing from across the border, we invite them, do medical tests, etc and grant the needed quantities in. We need legal controlled immigration. we don't want those who are here by breaking the law.

Now first and foremost, liberals champion welfare programs because the poor don;t make enough. I can accept the premise. The problem I have is that at the same time, they undermine the supply and demand system that would bring wages in line. The more illegals we allow in, the greater the supply o low cost labor. As long as that occurs, wages will never be adequate. If we make it next to impossible for illegal workers to get jobs, employer will have to pay more to fill positions. If liberals are truly the party that wants to reduce the deficit and in employment, then why do they abandon such simple supply and demand proofs?

It's one reason why I hate liberal politicians. It tells me all they care about is the power they exercise over their sheeple.

#1 The whole reason they're hired is because "it's off the books" and more affordable.
#2 You're an idiot

Go ahead, defend business owners that participate in that practice. That's what these tax evading scum buckets want you to do. It's about the Mexicans, not the money.
Now I agree with that aspect and I say mandate eligibility checks and put employers/magangers in jail who are responsible for illegal hiring practices.

That might be true, but the employer who is not short sighted realizes he needs a populous with money to buy his goods.

I completely agree. The democrats power is in the populous that have little or nothing and promise the sky to them. They are noting but whores.

Trust me, i disagree with may of president Bush's policies. He has been a good man with good intentions. I really wish he was more conservative. It's just his liberal qualities I dislike.

That's not true. Republicans made an honest attempt to stop the housing crisis in 2003. Not enough people realized the truth. Starting in 2006, liberal pundits talked down the economy even though it was actually doing well. Perception makes a difference.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-12-2009, 04:35 PM

Bush sucked. What does that have to do with Obama running around spending money like it's going out of style?

It's comical that Bush was bad for his $400 billion deficit or whatever it was that nitwits like you villified for him, Obama comes in and in year 1 racks up more debt than all the presidents in the history of our country combined, and you think he's 'fixing' things.

You don't fix $10K in credit card debt by going out and opening up a bunch more credit card accounts and racking up another $100K in debt.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-12-2009, 04:38 PM

Um, the point remains the same. When those illegals get amnesty, unless they suddenly get high paying jobs they will still be getting all the handouts from Team Obama on the backs of taxpayers.

And they'll all be eligible to claim social security, whereas right now any paychecks they are getting are having taxes deducted for SS that they are currently ineligible for.

Try again.

jack sommerset
10-12-2009, 05:36 PM
:lol

Please. Obama isn't doing anything other than swapping out Bush's good ole boys with his own good old boys. It's business as usual.

No shit. "If you are a Redneck (good ole boy reference), you must be a Republican" :lol Fucking crazy and whats the point.

Lets ask if all blacks voted for Obama? Bad example Did all gays vote for Obama? Shit, bad example. Mexicans...Fuck it. All rednecks are Republicans.

Twisted_Dawg
10-12-2009, 06:18 PM

Please list specific examples of greedy white people fucking everybody below them.