PDA

View Full Version : Son's first Spurs Game

Soul_Patch
10-12-2009, 09:50 AM
We had a blast, and he actually stayed somewhat interested the entire time. We had tickets in the charter area, 4th row, and at half time, since the entire second row in our section was empty, we moved up to get more room.

He had some fun interactions with the Coyote, although he did freak him out a couple of times. Having access to the Saddles and Spurs area of the arena was nice to be able to let him get out of his seat a bit at halftime and occasionally in between quarters.

All in all he behaved great...now we are spoiled though and it is going to be hard to go to another game and sit any higher...just need to win the lottery a few times, and i can afford some season tickets down there.

Here's a picture.

http://i36.tinypic.com/qs6o9j.jpg

rjv
10-12-2009, 10:09 AM
very cool. always nice to see the father/son traditions take place in sports.

Agloco
10-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Dude, your son looks straight gangsta.

Or is he just having a bowel movement? :lol

J/k ... glad you had a great time.

completely deck
10-12-2009, 10:10 AM
That's the face that all of the GM's and team doctors are making for passing on Blair.

NRHector
10-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Is he mad because Bonner was playing?

Timmy21D
10-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I can't imagine how he looks when you sit in the normal peoples seats in the rafters like my old man and I.

Dex
10-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Is he mad because Bonner was playing?

:lol

Soul_Patch
10-12-2009, 11:18 AM
I think he was mean muggin that big ass center Greece had.

da_suns_fan
10-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Soul_Patch
10-12-2009, 11:24 AM
or he could have been annoyed by the pot heads sitting behind us, just off camera...screaming at all the players as they were warming up.

TOOONYYYYYY EEEYYY TOOONNYYYY!!! AAHHH!!

JEEEEFFFERSOONNNNN JEEFFF JEEFF HEEEYY OVER HERE JEEFFF...

Like wtf do you want them to say...hey stoned chick! Lets be friends?!?!

i looked back and this chicks eye sockets were huge, but her lids covered teh whole thing, with about a 100/th of an inch slit open to see out of...with big gnarled teeth, looked like a bad case of meth mouth...and about 5 cholo dudes sitting with her half passed out...was awesome...i got her number to babysit....

NRHector
10-12-2009, 11:40 AM
or he could have been annoyed by the pot heads sitting behind us, just off camera...screaming at all the players as they were warming up.

TOOONYYYYYY EEEYYY TOOONNYYYY!!! AAHHH!!

JEEEEFFFERSOONNNNN JEEFFF JEEFF HEEEYY OVER HERE JEEFFF...

Like wtf do you want them to say...hey stoned chick! Lets be friends?!?!

i looked back and this chicks eye sockets were huge, but her lids covered teh whole thing, with about a 100/th of an inch slit open to see out of...with big gnarled teeth, looked like a bad case of meth mouth...and about 5 cholo dudes sitting with her half passed out...was awesome...i got her number to babysit....you got her number to babysit? rrrrrrrrrriiiiiight:lol

phyzik
10-12-2009, 11:47 AM
I thought this thread was made by BRHornet when I looked at the title.

ManuTP9
10-12-2009, 11:58 AM

:lol

Interrohater
10-12-2009, 12:16 PM
That's awesome man, I can't wait to take my son to a game. er.. a bunch of games for that matter. We just need to move back to San Antonio first. By the way, just teach your son the coolness of sitting in the cheap seats. Like you don't have the coyote bothering you, you get to stand in the bathroom line with all the other fans, same with the nachos, the floor is sticky (so you don't slip), etc.

NoOptionB
10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Going to the game with your son. Livin' the dream man.

jcrod
10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Very cool, I remember taking my Daughter the first time.

WildcardManu
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM

:lol Yeah, I thought It was a reference to the first Spurs/Hornets game of the season.

angelbelow
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
awesome, glad you guys enjoyed it

TIMMYD!
10-12-2009, 04:11 PM
I remember my first game with my dad, it was incredible.