PDA

View Full Version : Pu$ $ification of America Continues...

NoOptionB
10-12-2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/09/obama-immigration-arpaio-arizona-sheriff

Daniel Nasaw in Washington

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/02/16/sheriff460.jpg

A controversial Arizona sheriff known for taking a hard line against illegal immigrants has been stripped of some of his powers in what he described as a political move by the Obama administration (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/obama-administration).
Joe Arpaio, a gruff lawman who styles himself as America's toughest sheriff, has won acclaim from US anti-immigrant forces for his relentless pursuit of mostly Hispanic illegal immigrants in Maricopa county, Arizona, a fast-growing county of 4 million people that is home to Phoenix, the nation's fifth largest city.
Arpaio's aggressive tactics include the jailing of illegal immigrants in tent cities surrounded by barbed wire in the middle of Arizona's searingly hot summers, the reduction of meal costs to 20 cents per day, the use of pink jail clothing for men, and chain gangs for women inmates.
Arpaio also came in for criticism when he appeared on the Fox reality show Smile: You're Under Arrest.
Under a two-year-old agreement with the federal department of homeland security, Arpaio and his deputies had been authorised to enforce federal immigration law by arresting suspected illegal immigrants in the field and by checking the immigration status of people arrested on other offences.
But after drawing thousands of complaints and a civil rights investigation from the justice department, Arpaio was this week stripped of his federal authority to make immigration arrests. County attorney Andrew Thomas, one of Arpaio's supporters, condemned the "setback in the fight against illegal immigration".
For his part Arpaio has promised to continue chasing illegal immigrants using state laws. In an angry press conference, he called US homeland security officials "liars" and said he would personally drive those caught on the streets to the border if federal officers refused to take arrested illegal immigrants into custody. "I'll take a little trip to the border and turn them over to the border," he said.
Arpaio's critics decried his continued plans to arrest illegal immigrants and said the Obama administration should sever all ties with him.
The now-rescinded authority to conduct field sweeps of illegal immigrants yielded only about 300 out of the roughly 33,000 total arrests of illegal immigrants since 2007, the Obama administration has done little to curtail Arpaio, said Frank Sharry, executive director of immigration reform advocacy group America's Voice.
"He's going to go down in history as a man who terrorised the Latino community for the sake of his own visibility and political popularity," :lmaoSharry said. "The fact that the Obama administration would lend any of its legitimacy to any of his activities is surprising and disappointing."
Arpaio was first elected sheriff in 1993.
"The department of homeland security is making a historic mistake if it continues its relationship with Sheriff Joe Arpaio," said Paco Fabian, spokesman for immigration reform advocacy group America's Voice. "The federal government is lending its full force and legitimacy to a rogue cop certain to go down in history as a serial violator of civil rights and an enemy of the Latino community." :lmao
An estimated 12 million illegal immigrants live in the US. The federal government is virtually paralysed over how to react, with conservatives like Arpaio calling for the arrest and deportation of illegal immigrants and increased border enforcement. Obama, many Democrats and some Republicans call for a system that will allow most to gain legal status after paying a fine and learning English, but reform efforts in 2006 and 2007 withered under sustained rightwing opposition.
More than 60 law enforcement agencies across the country have signed onto the same programme under which local officers are effectively deputised to enforce immigration law. But critics of the programme say it wastes police resources needed to fight street crime, promotes racial profiling of Hispanics, targets peaceful workers, breaks up families and breeds distrust of police among immigrants, who become afraid to report crime for fear they will be asked for immigration papers.

boutons_deux
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Joe is an grandstanding asshole. He's getting a good kick in the balls.

Note that his cruel and unusual punishment of illegals includes rounding US citizens, and does nothing to dissuade illegals.

Illegal Chinese are now coming again, too.

NoOptionB
10-12-2009, 04:54 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE5955OL20091006

U.S. to house detained migrants in converted hotels

Wild Cobra
10-12-2009, 04:55 PM
That sucks that Homeland Security is against real security attempts of this nation...

NoOptionB
10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
It's a race and civil rights issue. :lol

Screw thinking about American citizen > non-American citizen in America.

spursncowboys
10-12-2009, 05:01 PM
"Mostly hispanic illegal aliens" as if there are other illegal aliens that he is leaving alone.:lmao

spursncowboys
10-12-2009, 05:02 PM
"-his relentless pursuit of mostly hispanic illegal aliens" as if there are other illegal aliens that he is leaving alone.:lmao

NoOptionB
10-12-2009, 05:02 PM
It seems like a country would want to throw beneficial resources at all of its citizens before allocating any beneficial resources to citizens of foreign countries.

Perhaps if said country was not running a deficit they could then care for others. Damn, it must be nice to print money.

jack sommerset
10-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Pathetic. Joe Arpaio is doing a good job. We need stronger rules on illegals. I am for shooting them.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2009, 05:08 PM
"Mostly hispanic illegal aliens" as if there are other illegal aliens that he is leaving alone.:lmao
You have to remember. More liberals fail geography than conservatives. They forget the point of entry for different illegal aliens. Here in Oregon, we have allot of Asian and former Soviet illegals too. I'll bet they don't have very many non-Hispanic illegals in Arizona. Leave it to the liberals to think they need to equalize the prison population statistically.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Pathetic. Joe Arpaio is doing a good job. We need stronger rules on illegals. I am for shooting them.

Me too. Just shoot anyone attempting to cross the border without going though a proper check-point.

That should stop the flooding...

doobs
10-12-2009, 05:12 PM

Me too. Just shoot anyone attempting to cross the border without going though a proper check-point.

You guys aren't serious, are you?

jack sommerset
10-12-2009, 05:19 PM

I am dead serious. No trolling here. 15 million is the joke. Shoot a few thousand as they run from border patrol, immigration officers and police. That will help alot. But it's only the begining to fix this crime.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Actually, I am.

Bullets are cheaper than deportation. If our elected officials continue to refuse to enforce immigration laws because of the cost, I say take the cheaper approach.

Illegal immigration is one thing destroying this nation. Hell, it will cut down the drug trades also.

jack sommerset
10-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Actually, I am.

Bullets are cheaper than deportation. If our elected officials continue to refuse to enforce immigration laws because of the cost, I say take the cheaper approach.

Illegal immigration is one thing destroying this nation. Hell, it will cut down the drug trades also.

No shit. The problem is the politicians let this problem go on way to long. Now alot of Americans are used to the problem. Now more than ever we need to do something. But nothing will change so my solution means shit.

boutons_deux
10-12-2009, 08:52 PM
"alot of Americans are used to the problem."

lot of Americans (businesses, and the Repugs are famously pro-business, aka, screw consumers and employees) BENEFIT from exploiting illegal aliens, paying them shit wages, and even refusing to pay them at all.

jack sommerset
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
"alot of Americans are used to the problem."

lot of Americans (businesses, and the Repugs are famously pro-business, aka, screw consumers and employees) BENEFIT from exploiting illegal aliens, paying them shit wages, and even refusing to pay them at all.

It's not a BENEFIT. I love how you changed my words. 15 million illegals are in America. Most are living off Americans. America is close to 10 percent unemployment. The illegals are a big reason why. GO HOME! Playtime is over.

Phenomanul
10-13-2009, 12:07 AM

This is a moronic statement... on so many levels...

No matter their nationality, or race, 'illegal aliens' are still human beings... How a GOD-fearing person can justify shooting someone simply because they weren't born in this nation is beyond reproof and full of hipocrisy...

You want to keep them out? Enforce harder rules against those employers breaking the law... Shooting them because it's cheaper? What type of country are you promoting? :bang Some ideals there buddy... :rolleyes

Wild Cobra
10-13-2009, 12:17 AM
You want to keep them out? Enforce harder rules against those employers breaking the law...
I wish we did. That's the problem. No matter how much we complain abot it, our government is not acting.

Shooting them because it's cheaper? What type of country are you promoting? :bang Some ideals there buddy... :rolleyes
I said that it's cheaper because people use cost as a reason for non-enforcement.

What's your solution?

Hell... I say place kiosk operated machine guns on the border and post a sign that says BYOB... Bring your own Bullets!

How much would the government revenue increase?

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 02:56 AM

That should stop the flooding...You guys are fucking idiots.

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 09:36 AM
I am dead serious. No trolling here. 15 million is the joke. Shoot a few thousand as they run from border patrol, immigration officers and police. That will help alot. But it's only the begining to fix this crime.

Actually, I am.

You guys wouldn't know what "Homeland Security" was if a dick tattooed with the phrase hit you in the face.

The funny thing is, we all know you're "internet touch guys". This thing isn't even about immigration, it's about your stupidity. I've met several dumb asses like you who think they're Rambo. Just be careful not to shoot yourself, blood transfusions were created by a black man. That might destroy your quest for racial purity.

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 09:39 AM
I wish we did. That's the problem. No matter how much we complain about it, our government is not acting.

BULLSHIT.

95% of the crap you post is against illegal immigrants themselves. The most latest posts, about shooting them. You're not complaining about businesses except for a secondary notion, don't even begin to bullshit.

rjv
10-13-2009, 10:02 AM

great. can they shoot back?

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 10:26 AM
great. can they shoot back? They already do ask the border patrol. you haven't been paying attention.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 10:31 AM
BULLSHIT.

95% of the crap you post is against illegal immigrants themselves. The most latest posts, about shooting them. You're not complaining about businesses except for a secondary notion, don't even begin to bullshit.And 95% of the shit you post ignores the responsiblity, and the complicity of the Mexican people and the Mexican goverment, it ignores the number of Mexican criminals and pyschopaths that are using this nation to profit and indulge their blood lust in. It ignores the ecological diasters created by illegals. Sure go after the bussinesses as hard as possible,but go after every illegal you can as well.

MB20
10-13-2009, 10:36 AM
And 95% of the shit you post ignores the responsiblity, and the complicity of the Mexican people and the Mexican goverment, it ignores the number of Mexican criminals and pyschopaths that are using this nation to profit and indulge their blood lust in. It ignores the ecological diasters created by illegals. Sure go after the bussinesses as hard as possible,but go after every illegal you can as well.

So you shoot everybody just in case some of them are criminals?
Women, kids...everyone?
I´d like to know...

rjv
10-13-2009, 10:41 AM
They already do ask the border patrol. you haven't been paying attention.

i was referring to them shooting back at jack (and of course in a sardonic tone).

pay more attention. i am attempting to derail this thread and your being serious is not helping that cause.

Winehole23
10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
And 95% of the shit you post ignores the responsiblity, and the complicity of the Mexican people and the Mexican goverment, it ignores the number of Mexican criminals and pyschopaths that are using this nation to profit and indulge their blood lust in.

Data from the 5 percent Public Use Microsample (PUMS) of the 2000 census were used to measure the institutionalization rates of immigrants and natives, focusing on males 18 to 39, most of whom are in correctional facilities. Of the 45.2 million males age 18 to 39, three percent were in federal or state prisons or local jails at the time of the 2000 census — a total of over 1.3 million, in line with official prison statistics at that time.

Surprisingly, at least from the vantage of conventional wisdom, the data show the above hypotheses [that immigrants commit crimes more often] to be unfounded. In fact, the incarceration rate of the US born (3.51 percent) was four times the rate of the foreign born (0.86 percent). The foreign-born rate was half the 1.71 percent rate for non-Hispanic white natives, and 13 times less than the 11.6 percent incarceration rate for native black men ...

Of particular interest is the finding that the lowest incarceration rates among Latin American immigrants are seen for the least educated groups: Salvadorans and Guatemalans (0.52 percent), and Mexicans (0.70 percent). These are precisely the groups most stigmatized as "illegals" in the public perception and outcry about immigration.http://www.migrationinformation.org/Feature/display.cfm?id=403

It ignores the ecological diasters created by illegals. Namely?

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 10:44 AM
i was referring to them shooting back at jack (and of course in a sardonic tone).

pay more attention. i am attempting to derail this thread and your being serious is not helping that cause.I've no interest in helping your cause.I'm more interested in closing the border and deporting these people.

MB20
10-13-2009, 10:46 AM
I've no interest in helping your cause.I'm more interested in closing the border and deporting these people.

Fine. But shooting them? That was a really stupid thing to say...

rjv
10-13-2009, 10:48 AM
I've no interest in helping your cause.I'm more interested in closing the border and deporting these people.

really? by posting on a light hearted forum at a spurs site?

now that's activism.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 10:56 AM
http://www.migrationinformation.org/Feature/display.cfm?id=403
Namely?

In Los Angeles, over 95% of arrest warrants issued for the crime of murder are for illegal aliens. At least 83% of arrest warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens. The number climbs to 86% for Albuquerque. The most wanted lists for each of these cities is comprised of at least 75% illegal aliens.

The problem of prison overcrowding in California has been in the media many times over the past few months. Governor Schwarzenegger has attempted to gain relief from the overcrowding problem by shipping inmates to facilities in other states. Nearly 25% of the California prison population is comprised of illegal aliens. In Arizona, illegal aliens make up over 40% of the prison population and in New Mexico, the number is nearly 50%.

Illegal aliens account for nearly 30% of prison populations nationwide. This includes both state and federal prisons. The cost to house these illegal aliens is more than $1.6 billion dollars each year.

Statistics from 2005 indicate that over 75% of automobile thefts that occurred in Arizona, Nevada, California, Texas, and New Mexico were either stolen by illegal aliens or used to transport illegal aliens. Almost half of the drivers stopped in California for traffic violations have no driver's license, insurance, or registration. 92% of those are illegal aliens. In Arizona, 63% of those stopped have no license, registration or insurance and 97% of those people are illegal aliens. New Mexico's percentages are 66% stopped with no license, insurance and registration and 98% of those are illegal aliens.

Shit whinehole even a good patron like you look stupid trying to push the lie juan valdez and his donkey are coming to america.

As for the ecological disaster the deserts of southeren Arizona are being trashed, an ecosystem that is extemely fragile.

Winehole23
10-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Links?

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 11:01 AM
And for all those folks that are concerend over illegals being shot. illegals are trashing peoples homes when they cross the border they leave gates cut, or open in which livestock escape, they leave water taps running in a desert. On the Mexican side of the border the ranchers that are having their ranches trashed are shooting at them, so you may wanna go down into mexico and demand social justice...see how far you get rubio.

Winehole23
10-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Do you have any links for your crime statistics? People might think you just made it up.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Chimp is that you?

MB20
10-13-2009, 11:15 AM
And for all those folks that are concerend over illegals being shot. illegals are trashing peoples homes when they cross the border they leave gates cut, or open in which livestock escape, they leave water taps running in a desert. On the Mexican side of the border the ranchers that are having their ranches trashed are shooting at them, so you may wanna go down into mexico and demand social justice...see how far you get rubio.

All of them?
I don´t dispute the fact that there are illegal inmigrants who are criminals.
But shooting them is not the solution to the problem. Do you think that would stop them?
It would just make illegal inmigration even more violent.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 11:31 AM
This is an issue much like health care.The health care issue galvinized people, because it was an example of the contempt the goverment had for the people, and for the people's right to self determination.The real reason people were in the streets and going to town hall meetings was that they were angry over the goverments bullying grab for power over them.
This issue is the same, time and again the people have demanded the politcial class to close the borders, to allow all law enforcment agencies to work together to pursue illegals. Time and again the people have gone to the polls and voted for laws to close public funding to illegals,to close funding to sanctuary cities, and time and agian the left has used the peoples courts against them to opress them to silence their voice.
Like those of you who attended, and still are active with the tea party movement, You must join organizations that are trying to defend our borders, there many of them in every community in America now.You need to donate time and money, not alot but what you can. If we all give a little this problem can be solved. Numbers U.S.A is a good one. Grassfire. Californians for popultation stabilization.
The border security movement was like the tea parties, they were not started by politicains, they were not started by "community organizers" with federal grants. these orginizations of which there are tens of thousands now were started by citizens, and these orginizations are the ones that forced amnesty bills down during Bush, now we all need to join them to get active in order to crush these new bills, once again being pushed by the democrats.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 11:32 AM
All of them?
I don´t dispute the fact that there are illegal inmigrants who are criminals.
But shooting them is not the solution to the problem. Do you think that would stop them?
It would just make illegal inmigration even more violent.Nobody is suggesting shooting them, there are far more effective ways to control the border.

boutons_deux
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
"it was an example of the contempt the goverment had for the people, and for the people's right to self determination"

what stupid crap. Employers "determine" what health plans AND what they cost, not employees.

If you're not an employee, good damn luck trying to determine what the private insurers deem to offer you, if anything.

self-determination? :lol

Notice also that a public option and exchanges will be forbidden to employees with an employer plan, to keep their salaries flowing right into the private insurers' executive compensation pots.

rjv
10-13-2009, 11:37 AM
so winehole posts a link to a site for the migration policy institute that indicates that foreign born immigrants have lower incarceration rates for US born natives and hopeadope posts some stats with no links. hmmmmm.

MB20
10-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Nobody is suggesting shooting them, there are far more effective ways to control the border.

Posts #9 and #11 on page 1.

baseline bum
10-13-2009, 11:43 AM
In Los Angeles, over 95% of arrest warrants issued for the crime of murder are for illegal aliens.

:lmao :rollin :lmao

micca should at least make shit sound believable when he pulls numbers out his ass.

rjv
10-13-2009, 11:55 AM

micca should at least make shit sound believable when he pulls numbers out his ass.

something tells me he gets his figures from kkk.com

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:14 PM
something tells me he gets his figures from kkk.com Yeah keep up the Nanacy Pelosi shtick it's done nothing more than drive thousands into the ranks of the tea parties.So anyone that doesn't tow the party line is now in the KKK great I couldn't give a rats ass what deadenders like you and bum do, the average citizen who sees the supporters of the Soros/Obama regime paint political dissent as terrorisim make bush look intelligent, and that's no mean feat.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:15 PM
Where did you get your stats?

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:17 PM

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/305516/statistics_crimes_commited_by_illegal.html?cat=17 enjoy.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Thank god that bookkeeper put a link to the FBI reports.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:27 PM
:lmao

Looks like the bookkeeper who wrote micca's well-sourced article got her "statistics" from a chain email.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp

:rollin

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 12:30 PM

Looks like the bookkeeper who wrote micca's well-sourced article got her "statistics" from a chain email.

Jared Taylor (white supremacist) also has some good pulled out of his ass data on black on white crime.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Environmental endorsements of U.S. population stabilization

the bald eagle, an American national symbol

Notable environmentalists from a wide array of political affiliations have, over the years, endorsed U.S. population stabilzation:

President Clinton's Population and Consumption Task Force

'As a matter of public debate, immigration is a sensitive and explosive issue, and both legal and illegal immigration must be addressed with great sensitivity and care in order to advance the debate. We acknowledge these impediments to easy and informal dialogue, and we urge that participants take appropriate care so that a reasoned discussion of immigration and the American future can begin.'

'We believe that reducing current immigration levels is a necessary part of working toward sustainability in the United States.'

-- from the Introduction of Population and Consumption Task Force Report President's Council on Sustainable Development (1996), established by President Clinton in 1993 to find ways "to bring people together to meet the needs of the present without jeopardizing the future."

President Carter's Global 2000 Report

'The United States should: Develop a U.S. national population policy that includes attention to issues such as population stabilization ... just, consistent and workable immigration laws.'

from "Global Future: Time to Act" in The Global 2000 Report to the President, commissioned by President Jimmy Carter in his 1977 Environmental Message to Congress and released in January, 1981.

David Brower, 1966, then Executive Director of the Sierra Club,

"We feel you don’t have a conservation policy unless you have a population policy."

Blueprint for Survival, 1972, supported by 34 distinguished biologists, ecologists, doctors, and economists, including Sir Julian Huxley, Peter Scott, and Sir Frank Fraser-Darling

"First, governments must acknowledge the problem and declare their commitment to ending population growth; this commitment should also include an end to immigration."

Former Senator Gaylor Nelson, father of Earth Day,

"We are preparing to celebrate the 32nd Earth Day just after the Census Bureau has announced that far from winding down in the 1990s, U.S. population growth boomed at its highest level in the nation's history! Not even the peak of the Baby Boom in the 1950s added as many people! This new population boom represents a profound failure in our nation's pursuit of environmental quality. Since 1970, another 80 million people have been added to the country. Every environmental goal has been delayed because of this failure."

Wisconsin Secretary of Sate, Douglas LaFollette,

"To continue ignoring the large population component of our increasing environmental problems will certainly doom our grandchildren to a very bleak future."

President Theodore Roosevelt,

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. ...The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities." (Address to Knights of Columbus, Oct. 12, 1915)

Jacques Cousteau,

''Population growth is the primary source of environmental damage."

John Flicker, President, National Audubon Society,

"Human population growth is the most pressing environmental problem facing the U.S. and the world."

Garret Hardin, professor emeritus of human ecology at University of California, Santa Barbara (Living Within Limits, 1993)

"...population policy must be policy for a nation, not for the whole world, because there is no world sovereignty to back up a global policy. We can, and should, seek to persuade other nations to take steps to control their population growth; but our primary focus should be on the population growth within our own borders. This means that overpopulation can be avoided only if borders are secure; otherwise poor and overpopulated nations will export their excess to richer and less populated nations."

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:33 PM
:lol

This is where micca tries to post a bunch of shit to distract from his fuckup.

Never trust an online bookkeeper for your crime statistics.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Jared Taylor (white supremacist) also has some good pulled out of his ass data on black on white crime. The people see you for what you are that's why the democrats are so worried about the coming elections. THE DNC PLATFORM FOR 2009 to well forever ...if you don't vote for us your a racist.
My question to everybody else is can we really any longer afford the stupidity of the Soros DNC.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
The people see you for what you are that's why the democrats are so worried about the coming elections. THE DNC PLATFORM FOR 2009 to well forever ...if you don't vote for us your a racist.
My question to everybody else is can we really any longer afford the stupidity of the Soros DNC.He just said you use made up statistics like racists do.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:38 PM
National Poll Finds Most Americans Believe Immigration Adversely Affects the Quality and Cost of Healthcare
Oppose Rewards for Illegal Migration - Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seventy-three percent (73%) of likely voters agreed that hospitals should be allowed to inquire and collect data about the immigration status of those seeking Emergency Room care without affecting the legal requirement that they must provide emergency care. Just 18% said no. Seventy-seven percent (77%) of the respondents believed that providing health insurance to illegal immigrants will just encourage more illegal immigration. After receiving emergency medical care, if it is determined that an illegal immigrant will require long term follow-up medical care, 47% believed that the person should be deported to his/her home country. 38% believed care should be provided, but time and cost limits should Be established for eventual deportation. Only 8% believed long term care should be provided in the U.S.
Pulse Opinion Research, LLC
Show More http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS174379+15-Sep-2009+PRN20090915
Poll Shows Liberals Opposed to Extending Taxpayer Funded Healthcare to Illegal Immigrants
Oppose Rewards for Illegal Migration - Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fifty-three percent reported opposition to providing healthcare to undocumented aliens. Forty-six percent felt that current proposals would likely provide coverage to illegal immigrants. Forty-eight percent of liberals and progressives felt that providing healthcare to undocumented immigrants would likely lead to increased healthcare costs. With regard to the President's handling of healthcare reform, the poll revealed that sixty- seven percent of self-identified liberals approve of the President's actions. Seventy-five percent were in support of a public healthcare plan administered by the federal government and forty-nine percent felt the President's plan would result in better overall quality of healthcare services.
Pulse Opinion Research, LLC
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS143493+15-Sep-2009+PRN20090915
83% Say Proof of Citizenship Should Be Required to Get Government Health Aid
Oppose Rewards for Illegal Migration - Monday, September 14, 2009

Eighty-three percent (83%) of voters nationwide say that people should be required to prove they are a citizen of the United States before receiving government health care subsidies. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 12% disagree and five percent (5%) are not sure.

The desire to limit the benefits to U.S. citizens is found across demographic and partisan lines. It is held by 95% of Republicans, 70% of Democrats and 87% of those not affiliated with either major party. It is favored by nine-out-of-10 conservatives and moderates, along with 56% of those who consider themselves politically liberal. But 32% of liberals hold the opposite view.
Rasmussen Reports
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/september_2009/83_say_proof_of_citizenship_should_be_required_to_ get_government_health_aid
Poll: Houston voters want HPD to help feds catch illegal immigrants
Support Tougher Enforcement - Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fifty-six percent said they favor the idea of using using Houston Police officers to enforce federal immigration laws, and 35 percent said they oppose it.
11 News/KUHF Houston Public Radio
http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou090902_mp_immigration-mayor-vote.141032f8f.html
Half of Americans Believe Immigration Should be Reduced
Prefer Lower Numbers - Friday, August 7, 2009

A Gallup poll released on August 5, 2009 shows that 50% of all Americans believe that immigration should be reduced. This number is 11 points higher than the figure from an identical poll conducted last year. Only 14% of Americans say immigration should be increased (down from 18%) and 32% say immigration levels should remain the same (down from 39%).
5 August 2009, Gallup
http://www.gallup.com/poll/122057/Americans-Return-Tougher-Immigration-Stance.aspx
Most Arizona Voters Put Immigration Over Health Care as More Important Reform Goal
Prefer Lower Numbers Oppose Amnesty Support Tougher Enforcement Oppose Rewards for Illegal Migration - Monday, July 27, 2009

Fifty-one percent of Arizona voters say it is more important for Congress to pass immigration reform than health care reform.
By a 65% to 20% margin, Arizona voters believe enforcing the borders is more important than legalizing the status of those already living here. Half of the state’s voters (50%) think it is possible to put an end to illegal immigration, while 34% do not.
Rasmussen Reports, 27 July 2009
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_state_surveys/arizona/most_arizona_voters_put_immigration_over_health_ca re_as_more_important_reform_goal
Poll Reveals Progressives Support Lower Immigration Numbers
Prefer Lower Numbers Oppose Amnesty - Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Leah Durant, the Executive Director of Progressives for Immigration Reform, will appear on Lou Dobbs on CNN on Tuesday night to explain new poll numbers showing that liberals are concerned about rising population numbers due to increased immigration. The poll was conducted by Pulse Opinion Research

rjv
10-13-2009, 12:39 PM
:rollinhttp://www.associatedcontent.com/art...al.html?cat=17 (http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...al.html?cat=17)

a site that is know for scams and pays people to post articles that are never fully checked for accuracy of information !

this is classic! hopeadope's campaign to rid the world of mexicans gets more hilarious by the minute.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Damn, micca must really be embarrassed about posting the online bookkeeper's link. He's trying so desperately to change the subject.

micca meltdown in 3....2....

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:41 PM
He just said you use made up statistics like racists do. Yeah it's funny how obamatrons like you and bum, and nookler start flinging race around when faced with facts you don't like.

rjv
10-13-2009, 12:42 PM
:lol

This is where micca tries to post a bunch of shit to distract from his fuckup.

Never trust an online bookkeeper for your crime statistics.

yeah-his sudden shift to tangents is almost desperate and sad at the same time.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:42 PM
:rollinhttp://www.associatedcontent.com/art...al.html?cat=17 (http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...al.html?cat=17)

a site that is know for scams and pays people to post articles that are never fully checked for accuracy of information !

this is classic! hopeadope's campaign to rid the world of mexicans gets more hilarious by the minute. The People aren't buying it.look at the polls

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Yeah it's funny how obamatrons like you and bum, and nookler start flinging race around when faced with facts you don't like.Actually, I'm not flinging race at all. I'm talking about people like you making shit up.

You didn't post facts, you posted made up shit.

The fact that racists do the same thing upsets you; the clear course of action for you is to not post made up shit in the manner racists do.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:44 PM
The People aren't buying it.look at the pollsWell you and some other people obviously bought the made up bookkeeper shit.

More than likely a racist or two.

rjv
10-13-2009, 12:47 PM
The People aren't buying it.look at the polls

that is a health care issue. it has nothing at all to do with your original claims about the exponentially-higher-than-the-norm criminal tendencies of illegals. which when juxtaposed to the institute for migration policy's studies did not fit. and no wonder, your facts were based on a bookeeper turned blogger for hire's made up bullshit.

hope4dopes
The cost of amnesty: $999 billion.
The cost of attrition by enforcement: as little as $14 billion.
Amnesty would cost up to 70 times as much as enforcing existing law.

$999 billion cost of Amnesty (Mass Legalization)

Source: The Heritage Foundation
Summary: The Heritage Foundation issued two studies in 2007 pointing out that the big problem with mass legalization is that (a) most illegal aliens are low-skilled and therefore do not earn enough money to pay enough taxes to cover the government benefits they receive; and (b), amnesty would eventually make them eligible for the full array of welfare and medical benefits offered by local, state and federal governments. They found the cost of allowing illegal aliens to remain in the United States, and eventually to become citizens, would be $3.7 trillion through the year 2056. That works out to a present cost of $1 trillion, at a 5 percent discount rate. In other words, immediately upon passage of an amnesty bill, the United States government would need to put $1 trillion into an investment earning 5 percent per year if it were honest about paying for the costs of amnesty.

$14 billion cost of attrition through enforcement option #1.

Source: Congressional Budget office Estimate for H.R. 4437.
Summary: This option is the bill H.R. 4437 sponsored by Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner that passed the House of Representatives in 2005. This bill would have been so effective in combating illegal immigration that some 1 million illegal aliens marched in cities around the United States on May 1, 2006 to protest it. The Congressional Budget Office estimated the bill would cost $1.9 billion over the 5 years 2006-2010, which we extrapolate out to the year 2056 using a linear model to account for cost increases. Then we use a discount rate of 5 percent to bring the future costs back to a single present cost figure. The resulting cost was actually $13.5 billion, which we round up to $14 billion to facilitate comparison to the other cost figures.

$177 billion cost of attrition through enforcement option #2.

Source: Congressional Budget Office Estimate for H.R. 4088.
Summary: This option is the SAVE Act (Secure America Through Verification and Enforcement Act) that was introduced in the House of Representatives in 2007. This is a strong attrition through enforcement bill. The Congressional Budget Office estimated the bill would cost $40.7 billion over the 10 years 2009-2018, which we extrapolate out to the year 2056 using a linear model to account for cost increases. Then we use a discount rate of 5 percent to bring the future costs back to a single present cost figure.

Detailed Explanation:

Amnesty Would Have a Present Cost of $1 Trillion

In 2007, the Heritage Foundation issued two studies, one on the cost of low-skilled immigration and one on the cost of amnesty. The study on the cost of low-skilled immigration noted that low-skilled immigrants do work hard: “It is important to note, these families are rarely idle; they consistently work and pay taxes. However, the taxes they pay are seldom, if ever, sufficient to cover the cost of the government benefits they receive. In consequence, these households must be continually subsidized by other taxpayers.” The Heritage study concluded that low-skilled immigrant households will cost native born U.S. taxpayers $89.1 billion per year over each of the next 30 years.

The Heritage report estimated that illegal residents comprise 41 percent of low-skilled immigrant households.1 Simple multiplication indicates that illegal-immigrant households cost the U.S. taxpayer $36.5 billion each year. Over 30 years, that works out to $1.1 trillion in costs. Using a financial calculator, we assumed a discount rate of 5 percent, and computed the net present value of a cost stream of $36.5 over the next 30 years to be $589 billion.

Cost to Taxpayer for Government Benefits to Illegal Aliens:

Years Cost Each Year Total Cost Present Cost @ 5% discount rate
2007-2037 $36.5 billion $1.1 trillion $589 billion
2038-2056 $144.5 billion $2.6 trillion $410 billion
$999 billion

A second report was issued by the Heritage Foundation a few weeks after the report discussed above. This report discussed the costs allowing current illegal aliens to become United States citizens. They will become eligible for the full array of welfare and medical benefits offered by state and federal governments. This study concluded that the $36.5 billion per year figure is valid for the next 30 years. The average age of an illegal alien is early 30s. Beginning 30 years from now, the current illegal alien population will retire. The problem is that low-skilled illegal aliens do not earn enough money to support their families, send remittances back to their homelands, and save adequate money for retirement. The U.S. taxpayer will be stuck supporting most illegal aliens in retirement. And each retired illegal alien is projected to cost the U.S. taxpayer $17,000 per year.

The Heritage report continues, that of the 10 million retired illegal aliens, some 8.5 million will live to the retirement age of 67 years old. At that time, the statistically normal lifespan is an additional 18 years. $17,000 per year for 18 years is $306,000. That is the cost of supporting one amnestied illegal alien through retirement. Multiplied by 8.5 million people, and that comes to the astounding figure of $2.6 trillion.2 Using a financial calculator, we assumed a discount rate of 5 percent and computed the net present value of a cost stream of $144.5 billion per year for 18 years from the years 2039-2057. The net present cost was given as $410 billion.

Attrition Through Enforcement Would Have a Present Cost of as Little at $13.5 Billion

H.R. 4437, The “Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005,” had Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner as its original sponsor. This bill had several features to combat illegal immigration including:

mandatory E-Verify 6 years from date of enactment
end the “catch-and-release” policy for all persons apprehended at border
require DHS to reimburse counties within 25 miles of the border for the costs relating to illegal aliens
removal orders would become final more quickly and readily
facilitate removal of aliens who reenter the country illegally after having been deported
mandatory minimum prison sentences for offenses related to illegal entry into the United States
additional port-of-entry inspectors and canine detection teams
This was the bill to which Sensenbrenner offered an amendment to reduce the penalty for illegal presence (aimed at visa overstayers) from a felony to a misdemeanor (Amendment 656, Roll Call Vote 655).3 However, all but 8 Democrats voted against the amendment (in other words, they voted for upgrading illegal presence to a felony) because they wanted to use the provision as a rallying point from which to stir up opposition to the bill.

The passage of this bill attracted a firestorm of opposition from the open borders lobby, including illegal alien demonstrations in a number of cities on May 1, 2006.

The illegal alien lobby was opposed to this bill because it would have been effective. This is why we can safely conclude that effective attrition through enforcement would cost as little as $13.5 billion.4

Strong Attrition Through Enforcement Would Have a Present Cost of $177 Billion

The SAVE Act (Secure America Through Verification and Enforcement) Act was introduced in the United States House of Representatives on November 6, 2007. It never made it to a vote because the House leadership would not allow it. Among the key provisions of the bill were:

mandatory E-Verify 4 years from the date of enactment;
increased employer sanctions for those knowingly employing illegal aliens;
a "National Birth and Death Registration System" to reduce stolen identities;
140 additional Criminal Alien Program (CAP) officers to identify and remove criminal aliens detained in federal, state and local facilities;
training at least 250 state and local law enforcement officers on how to perform federal immigration enforcement procedures;
8,000 additional beds for illegal aliens detained by immigration officials;
13 additional federal district judges in border states to increase the flow of deportations, including 4 for the District of Arizona and 5 for the Southern District of California;
The Congressional Budget Office estimated that the bill would cost $40.7 billion over the 10 years between 2009-2018

hope4dopes
Numbers USA

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 12:49 PM

Damn micca, proudly citing the online bookkeeper's made up bullshit was bad enough. Your attempt to cover it up under an avalanche of cut-and-paste is comedy gold!

baseline bum
10-13-2009, 12:49 PM

Holy fuck, micca just keeps finding new ways to kick his own ass every day. Seriously, don't change a thing micca; your posts are the reason I enjoy coming into the political forum.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:51 PM

Damn micca, proudly citing the online bookkeeper's made up bullshit was bad enough. Your attempt to cover it up under an avalanche of cut-and-paste is comedy gold! You won't even attempt to adress the Issue it's like joe wilson said about Obama and the illegal aliens YOU LIE

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:52 PM

Holy fuck, micca just keeps finding new ways to kick his own ass every day. Seriously, don't change a thing micca; your posts are the reason I enjoy coming into the political forum.

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah it's funny how obamatrons like you and bum, and nookler start flinging race around when faced with facts you don't like.

Obamatron?

Notice this

I primaried for McCain. It seems that everyone on this board not full of pure hatred for this administration is an Obamatron.

rjv
10-13-2009, 12:59 PM
ironically, the heritage foundation has financially supported many covert operations, including the attempts to overthrow the sandinista government in nicaragua.

any one who know anything at all about the history of illegal immigration would know that a good percentage of the illegals that have crossed over from mexico are not even mexican but actually central american refugees. they often fled brutal militia based goverments put into power by the US (el salvador, nicaragua, guatemala). much of these governments were put into power by the $$ of individuals such as joseph coor, a once prominent member of the heritage foundation.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 12:59 PM
You dont like those facts huh they expose a little too much O.K. here are some facts that will lower your blood pressure

THE RECESSION IS OVER.
AMERICA IS ONE OF THE LARGEST MUSLIM COUNTIES IN THE WORLD
FOX IS A MOUTHPIECE FOR THE RNC
OBAMA IS WELL LOVED IN ALL 57 STATES.

admiralsnackbar
10-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah keep up the Nanacy Pelosi shtick it's done nothing more than drive thousands into the ranks of the tea parties.

That's an ACE recruiting strategy in a country of millions.

Shastafarian
10-13-2009, 01:03 PM
THE RECESSION IS OVER.
AMERICA IS ONE OF THE LARGEST MUSLIM COUNTIES IN THE WORLD
FOX IS A MOUTHPIECE FOR THE RNC
OBAMA IS WELL LOVED IN ALL 57 STATES.

Which of these is not like the others?

admiralsnackbar
10-13-2009, 01:04 PM
much of these governments were put into power by the $$ of individuals such as joseph coor, a once prominent member of the heritage foundation.

And a private citizen with top-secret clearance -- which I always thought was interesting (even if OT.)

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Which of these is not like the others?
Hey chimp you changed masks.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 01:07 PM
That's an ACE recruiting strategy in a country of millions. seems to be working pretty well....keep it up.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 01:09 PM
You dont like those facts huh they expose a little too muchActually, we love the "facts" supplied by you online bookkeeper.

We have no idea why you are trying to push then back several pages with your cut-and-paste bulldozer.

admiralsnackbar
10-13-2009, 01:39 PM
seems to be working pretty well....keep it up.

Don't worry, I plan to. :lol

Y'know, I went to the SA tea party for about 6 hours to try to get a feel for the crowd and see if anything intelligent was going to come out of the speakers' mouths. Three things stood out:

1)the only common denominator was anger, but the anger was completely unfocused. If there was something like a central issue, it was taxation -- which was ironic since nobody out there besides Glenn Beck looked to have any money, meaning they would all pay lower taxes under the current administration's proposed tax structure. Worse for the, errrr, "movement," electorally speaking, is that there seemed to be a very healthy percentage of libertarians who probably won't be voting beside the GOP when it counts.

2) There were practically no minorities. I saw one black girl, and a handful of latino families. Out of maybe 15K. In San Antonio, TX. Again, electorally speaking, that bodes ill for the "movement."

3) Most people left after Glenn Beck/during Ted Nugent, which begs the question: were people there to protest, or just to see some celebrities, listen to some classic rock and maybe get on TV?

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 01:58 PM
2) There were practically no minorities. I saw one black girl, and a handful of latino families. Out of maybe 15K. In San Antonio, TX. Again, electorally speaking, that bodes ill for the "movement."

They don't think they need them. For them, white power is the only way to save America.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2009, 02:01 PM
You won't even attempt to adress the IssueI addressed the issue of your posting regurgitated chain email bullshit and you just lost it after that.

It's hilarious.

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Don't worry, I plan to. :lol

Y'know, I went to the SA tea party for about 6 hours to try to get a feel for the crowd and see if anything intelligent was going to come out of the speakers' mouths. Three things stood out:

1)the only common denominator was anger, but the anger was completely unfocused. If there was something like a central issue, it was taxation -- which was ironic since nobody out there besides Glenn Beck looked to have any money, meaning they would all pay lower taxes under the current administration's proposed tax structure. Worse for the, errrr, "movement," electorally speaking, is that there seemed to be a very healthy percentage of libertarians who probably won't be voting beside the GOP when it counts.

3) Most people left after Glenn Beck/during Ted Nugent, which begs the question: were people there to protest, or just to see some celebrities, listen to some classic rock and maybe get on TV?

Executive Director

Yeh Ling-Ling is a naturalized citizen born in Vietnam of Chinese parents. She had approximately 20 years of education abroad (Cambodia, Taiwan and the University of Paris-Sorbonne). Ms. Yeh immigrated to the United States in 1980. She was featured as a leader advocating sustainable immigration on page one of the Washington Post on 5/11/2006.

After working 10 years preparing immigration applications, Ms. Yeh realized that, although some immigrants are assets to the U.S., problems that concern natives and legal immigrants - including energy shortages, unemployment, homeland security, sprawl, gridlock, overburdened infrastructure and rising ethnic tensions - cannot be solved without also addressing rapid population growth driven mainly by record levels of immigration.

More than 200 of her articles have appeared in many publications across the U.S., such as Los Angeles Times, Harvard Law School's Record, Christian Science Monitor, Asian American Policy Review of Harvard University, Baltimore Sun, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle, Newark Star Ledger, Philadelphia Inquirer, Atlanta Journal- Constitution, San Francisco Chronicle, Rocky Mountain News, Providence Journal, Omaha World-Herald, Salt Lake Tribune, Seattle Times, Union-Leader, Sun Sentinel, Denver Post, New York Newsday, Helena (Montana) Independent Review, St. Paul Pioneer-Press, Honolulu Star- Bulletin, Lexington Herald-Leader, San Diego Union-Tribune, Idaho Press-Tribune, Des Moines Register, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Birmingham News and USA Today magazine. Her scholarly article entitled, "Mexican Immigration and its Potential Impact on the Political Future of the United States," appeared in the Winter, 2004 issue of the Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies.

Two opinion pieces by Ms. Yeh have been reprinted in a college text book, California Dreams and Realities: Reading for Critical Thinkers and Writers. Excerpts of her article, "Legal Immigration Must Be Curbed, Too" from USA Today magazine were reprinted in the national Sixth Edition of Prentice Hall Literature, "The American Experience." Another article of hers, "Inside Asian America," which originally appeared in A. Magazine, was reprinted in American Government.

Yeh Ling-Ling has been interviewed by numerous media, such as CNN, Associated Press, LA Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Seattle Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Austin American-Statesman, Manchester Union-Leader, and Deseret News. She has appeared on more than 300 talk shows nationwide. AsianWeek published a positive cover story about her work in the February 17, 2000, issue. Jonathan Alter of Newsweek wrote a column about her on MSNBC on 8/17/2001 entitled, "Immigration: Worth a Second Look." Ms. Yeh was featured in an article in the November/December 2004 issue of the Sierra Magazine entitled, "A Tale of Two Immigrants." She has also been on a number of immigration panels, such as those sponsored by the Commonwealth Club of California, Lewis & Clark College in Oregon and World Forum of Silicon Valley.

AS-USA National Board of Directors

The leaders of AS-USA have diverse racial, ethnic and political backgrounds, as well as broad expertise in many fields relating to the impact of U.S. population growth and immigration.

Dr. FRANK MORRIS (Chairman) Former Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation; has testified as an expert on many occasions before U.S. Congress on impact of immigration on native blacks; was featured in a front page story in the New York Times in 1992 in which Dr. Morris reported that the numbers of foreign Ph.D.s rose much faster than those of U.S.-born minorities.

Professor Morris, former Dean of Research and Graduate Studies at Morgan State University, has received three awards from three different local NAACP chapters. He has served on the Executive Dean's Committee of the African American Institute, the NAACP National Educational Advisory Board, and the Minority Committee of the Council of Graduate Schools.

PETER NUNEZ (Vice Chair) Mr. Nunez was appointed by President George Bush as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury (Enforcement) and served from January 1990 through January 20, 1993. He also was a Partner at Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison, and worked as a U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice. He is currently a lecturer at the Department of Political Science at the University of San Diego.

HUEY D. JOHNSON (Secretary) Mr. Johnson is a former California Secretary of Resources (1978-82) where he began and implemented a comprehensive resource management program, called Investing for Prosperity. The program succeed in environmental protection as well as job creation, with increased employment in fisheries, forestry and alternative energy.

Mr. Johnson also founded and was president of the Trust for Public Land, and was the Western Regional Director of The Nature Conservancy. He is currently the president of Research Renewal Institute, located in San Francisco. He is the author of the book, Green Plans: Greenprint for Sustainability.

In late 2001, Mr. Johnson received the only annual international award for the environment given by the United Nations, the UNEP Sasakawa Environment Prize. The award is considered one of the most prestigious in the world.

PETER SCHAEFFER In 1986, Mr. Schaeffer co-founded MVS Software, a privately held software development company, and was VP of Technology for MVS Software until April 1990. At MVS Software he was the author of OPS/MVS -- the industry and technological leader in mainframe automation. MVS Software was acquired by GOAL Systems International, Inc. in early 1990. From June 1990 to June 1991, Mr. Schaeffer was employed with GOAL Systems where he authored the second-generation version of Runtrac software. In 1991 Mr. Schaeffer founded NEON Systems, Inc. a leading provider of Enterprise Access and Integration software. He served as the President and CEO from 1991 to 1995, and served as the CTO for NEON Systems up through 2001. NEON Systems went public in 1999 and was acquired by Progress Software in 2006. In addition, Mr. Schaeffer encourages the development of non-profit organizations through his considerable philanthropic support, which includes the Fort Bend ISD Education Foundation, Oakland Ballet, and the Western Ballet. Mr. Schaeffer was also one of the founders of HSVP (Houston Social Venture Partners), the Houston affiliate of SVP (Social Venture Partners). Mr. Schaeffer holds a BS degree in Organic Chemistry from the University of Chicago. He is on the board of Houston Children's Chorus.

This is the board of directors of the Diversity Alliance for a susatainable America.As you see they come in all shades.

I'm sure you have a grasp on your community, but that's YOUR community not mine. My community's tea parties had many chinese, cambodians, laotins Indians in a word alot of legal immigrants including Yeh ling ling, as well as dare I say it.........white americans

hope4dopes
10-13-2009, 04:43 PM
They don't think they need them. For them, white power is the only way to save America. :sleep

Winehole23
10-13-2009, 04:59 PM
This is the board of directors of the Diversity Alliance for a susatainable America.As you see they come in all shades.Picked utterly without regard to their socially-approved racial diversity, no doubt. ;-)

Meet the new Know-Nothings.

admiralsnackbar
10-13-2009, 05:50 PM
Executive Director

This is the board of directors of the Diversity Alliance for a susatainable America.As you see they come in all shades.

I don't doubt that, I'm just commenting on what I saw -- if the tea-parties' message failed to reach a broad spectrum of people, they need to figure out what they're doing wrong if they intend to extract some political capital come election time. Toning down the "shoot illegal immigrants" rhetoric might help considering hispanics are on track to be the most powerful electoral demographic in the near future.

Just sayin'.

I don't know where you're out of, but I'm tempted to say that if the tea-baggers failed to interest hispanics in TX, the probably had the same luck in NM, AZ, CO, and obviously CA since those poor saps (Californians in general) aren't too fond of fiscal conservatism in thought or deed.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2009, 07:00 PM
BULLSHIT.

95% of the crap you post is against illegal immigrants themselves. The most latest posts, about shooting them. You're not complaining about businesses except for a secondary notion, don't even begin to bullshit.
I have complained for years about the problem. I have also advocated for at least two years to make it impossible to find work my mandating employment eliligibility checks of sorts and imprisoning people who hire the illegals. This isn't happening.

No deportation because it's too expensive.

No checks because of... I don't know, they use various excuses.

I am flat out fed up. Yes, if they will not do these other things, then I say shoot them as they cross. I would go and take my rifle if it was legal to shoot them.

So you shoot everybody just in case some of them are criminals?
Women, kids...everyone?
I´d like to know...
If they are crossing without going through customs, they are violating the law.

Yes!

Nobody is suggesting shooting them, there are far more effective ways to control the border.
You are wrong. I am suggesting shooting them. I agree there are other ways. It's just not happening.

How many more US citizens have to die from illegals murdering us?

clambake
10-13-2009, 07:11 PM
this, absolutely without question, is something i could envision wc doing.

baseline bum
10-13-2009, 07:54 PM
I am flat out fed up. Yes, if they will not do these other things, then I say shoot them as they cross. I would go and take my rifle if it was legal to shoot them.

That's going in the sig.

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I
No checks because of... I don't know, they use various excuses.

E-verify is apparently working now...

Bartleby
10-13-2009, 08:00 PM
That's going in the sig.

It would be cool if you could work in the "women and kids" part, too.

clambake
10-13-2009, 08:02 PM
It would be cool if you could work in the "women and kids" part, too.

if he can't, we could always start a daily reminder thread.

clambake
10-13-2009, 08:03 PM
That's going in the sig.

don't forget that all of this is coming from a guy that was RAISED ON WELFARE.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2009, 08:16 PM
E-verify is apparently working now...

It's not required. Immigration is simply not enforced except as show.

ElNono
10-13-2009, 10:01 PM
As a legal immigrant I can say that immigration is certainly enforced.
The problem is ILLEGAL immigration and why the fuck we haven't closed our borders yet.
If ILLEGALS can't come, then you won't have this problem and you won't need to shoot anybody.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2009, 10:04 PM
As a legal immigrant I can say that immigration is certainly enforced.
The problem is ILLEGAL immigration and why the fuck we haven't closed our borders yet.
If ILLEGALS can't come, then you won't have this problem and you won't need to shoot anybody.
I know. I can only shoot them if they break into my house.

exstatic
10-13-2009, 10:25 PM
you guys are fucking republicans.

fify

exstatic
10-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Arpaio is lucky no one took these actions when his folk made a run for the border. Yes, if you're Mexican American, somewhere in the woodpile is likely an illegal or two.

Winehole23
04-30-2014, 02:02 PM

That should stop the flooding...flood became a trickle since 2008, but now we're shooting folks on the other side: http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/who-will-patrol-the-border-patrol?fullpage=1