PDA

View Full Version : MySA: Stepfather charged.......

jcrod
04-14-2005, 04:53 PM
NEW: Stepfather charged after boy contracts STD
Web Posted: 04/14/2005 10:20 AM CDT

Mary Moreno
Express-News Staff

An 8-year-old boy who was being treated for a sexually transmitted disease told police he had been sexually assaulted by his stepfather.

The stepfather, who is not being identified by the San Antonio Express-News to protect the identity of the 8-year-old boy, was arrested Wednesday and charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. The 40-year-old man is being held at the Bexar County Jail on $100,000 bond.

The boy first told of being raped in March after his mother took him to the doctor because of redness and sores. Lab tests showed the boy had contracted herpes, according to the arrest affidavit.

The boy initially told police an unknown man had raped him in a bathroom stall at his elementary school.

In an interview with police on April 13, the boy told detectives that he had lied to protect his stepfather. He then said it was his stepfather who had sodomized him, according to the affidavit. He also said his stepfather had concocted the story of the stranger in the bathroom stall.

The boy “stated (his stepfather) told him he would not hurt him again,” the affidavit states.

The boy’s mother told police her husband has herpes.

jcrod
04-14-2005, 04:55 PM
:cuss :pctoss

Sick bastard, how can someone do this to a kid. Not only will this poor kid remember because of traumatic experince, but having herpes will be a constant reminder to him when he gets older.

Useruser666
04-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Ewww. What scum.

tlongII
04-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Sounds sorta like "The Michael Vick Experience."

desflood
04-14-2005, 05:02 PM
In the spirit of an eye for an eye, I vote the punishment for the man be a broomstick covered in HIV-infected blood up the ass.

2Blonde
04-14-2005, 05:21 PM
There aren't enough ways to express how wrong that is !

...2Blonde

bigzak25
04-14-2005, 05:49 PM
poor little guy.

bastard should get a needle.

SpursWoman
04-14-2005, 07:33 PM
In the spirit of an eye for an eye, I vote the punishment for the man be a broomstick covered in HIV-infected blood up the ass.

I'm with her. Whole-heartedly. :(

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-14-2005, 08:07 PM
I would kill whoever would do something like that to a little one if I knew him.

Destroying a kid's life like that is worse than murder, IMO. I'm with BigZ. Needle him.

E20
04-14-2005, 08:10 PM
I'd make him eat shit mixed in with vomit and sperm and drink it down with a nice big ol' cup of genuine piss.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-14-2005, 09:21 PM
oh, oh. not a another boy that is gonna grow up to be gay, to help in his denial of this terrible event.......just what we need another queer.

Mr. Compassion