PDA

View Full Version : This is the first time this year that I am mad at rain.

Drachen
10-13-2009, 09:20 AM
I am getting married this Saturday and I checked the forecast. Good weather, but I don't really care about that day. I just checked the weather for next week in Cozumel. 30-60% chance of rain the whole time. GOT-dang it! That was the only part I cared about. The wedding is all her domain, I helped, but allowed any decisions I made to be overridden because I care about the marriage, not the wedding. The honeymoon on the other hand, we need a vacation after all of this, but dang! I won't tell her about the weather there, though, she is all high strung as it is.

marini martini
10-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Don't worry, it usually rains in Cozumel in the afternoon, for a short time each day during the rainy season.

Congratulations, and have a great honeymoon.:toast

Drachen
10-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Thank you very much for the congratulations. I hope you are right about the afternoon rain.

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Jeez it's your honeymoon. Just stay in the room and fuck.

Drachen
10-13-2009, 09:38 AM

But what am I going to do when I run outta juice??
I am no longer the early 20's year old that I once was. :lol

JackLalanne
10-13-2009, 09:42 AM

I never run out of juice!

marini martini
10-13-2009, 09:48 AM

Drink bloody Mary's, get a fake tattoo, scuba, snorkel, fish, rent a jeep, parasail, get your hairs braided!!!:toast

What ever you do, do not go out on the rocks near the water, on the Western side of the Island!!! My BF got knocked down on the sharp rocks, and had to get stitches in the face!!! Could have been swept out in the ocean, also!!!:wow

Just have fun!!!:lol

I. Hustle
10-13-2009, 09:54 AM

You buy toys for her when you run out of juice. Or just call one of the guys that is walking around. I bet there are a bunch of young dudes that would help you out.

koriwhat
10-13-2009, 10:06 AM
should've got tickets to cuernavaca or mazatlan... anything's better then cozumel, though the water there is beautiful. cuernavaca is 10 billion times better and mazatlan is so much better when it comes to the night life.

Drachen
10-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Well, live and learn right? I am sure we will have fun, because our main requirements were a nice place with comfortable beds, and with pretty beaches. Mexico's not my area of expertise, Europe is. Unfortunately we had neither the money, nor the vacation time for such a honeymoon. The only places in Mexico that I have been are Puerta Vallarta, Puebla, Nuevo Laredo, and Mexico City.

Plus she is a travel agent and said she has always wanted to go to cozumel.

lebomb
10-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Ive been to Cancun a couple of times.............loved it.

My typical day was breakfast, beach, drink, beach, drink, lunch, beach, drink, beach, drink, beach, dinner, drink, drink, drink, drink, fuck, drink, fuck, sleep. Then do it all over again the next day.

marini martini
10-13-2009, 10:22 AM
should've got tickets to cuernavaca or mazatlan... anything's better then cozumel, though the water there is beautiful. cuernavaca is 10 billion times better and mazatlan is so much better when it comes to the night life.

Shit!!! Good thing he's not marrying you!!!:lmao

thispego
10-13-2009, 10:24 AM
its always 30 - 60% chance of rain in cozumel

PM5K
10-13-2009, 10:51 AM
WTF no invitation?

Fpoonsie
10-13-2009, 10:58 AM

He'd have the same problem in Cuernavaca as far as the rain. It is beautiful there, though. I spent a summer there and never wanted to leave.

koriwhat
10-13-2009, 11:52 AM
He'd have the same problem in Cuernavaca as far as the rain. It is beautiful there, though. I spent a summer there and never wanted to leave.

true. true. but damn is cuernavaca beautiful! ah my favorite place...

koriwhat
10-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Shit!!! Good thing he's not marrying you!!!:lmao

no homo.

koriwhat
10-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Well, live and learn right? I am sure we will have fun, because our main requirements were a nice place with comfortable beds, and with pretty beaches. Mexico's not my area of expertise, Europe is. Unfortunately we had neither the money, nor the vacation time for such a honeymoon. The only places in Mexico that I have been are Puerta Vallarta, Puebla, Nuevo Laredo, and Mexico City.

Plus she is a travel agent and said she has always wanted to go to cozumel.

regardless i am sure yall will have a blast... MX is where it's at in my opinion. i haven't been to PV in forever, NL can suck it!, and MC is crime ridden.