PDA

View Full Version : Just found $100 on the floor at work

Imposter
10-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Finders keepers?

I. Hustle
10-13-2009, 04:20 PM
5 lap dances. That way it's gone really fast and you don't walk out with anything.

thispego
10-13-2009, 04:22 PM
make an announcement, if someone can identify it, it's theirs

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2009, 04:24 PM
It's a test.

Your boss has to lay someone off and he can't decide who.

You are probably on video. Take the money and you are toast.

spursfan09
10-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Aww you found it! Just hold it for me, I'm on my way.

spursfan09
10-13-2009, 04:28 PM
I went alot of places today, could you tell me where you found it?

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2009, 05:30 PM
You haven't turned it in yet?

Dude...you are so fired.

J.T.
10-13-2009, 07:42 PM
One time I worked at a movie theater in San Antonio and we found a wallet left in an auditorium after a movie got out and it had like $500 in it. So we divided it among the three of us who knew about the wallet and then turned it in with $25 left in it so as to look semi-legitimate.

BlackSwordsMan
10-13-2009, 09:28 PM
save it for modern warfare 2

Sense
10-13-2009, 09:30 PM
One time I worked at a movie theater in San Antonio and we found a wallet left in an auditorium after a movie got out and it had like $500 in it. So we divided it among the three of us who knew about the wallet and then turned it in with $25 left in it so as to look semi-legitimate.

When someone loses their wallet.. I think they value more the shit they got in it than the money.

Personally I'd rather you take the money AND return it through mail or something...

than just take the money and throw the wallet away.

scampers
10-13-2009, 09:37 PM
I was around 15 years old working the bag drop at a golf course, and some drunk golfer dropped a $100 bill on the ground as he was driving his cart up the hill. He never noticed, so I grabbed it and banked it. I hate drunk, rich, egotistical golfers and this asshole was one of them. So fuck him. That money went to good use.

J.T.
10-13-2009, 09:49 PM
I was around 15 years old working the bag drop at a golf course, and some drunk golfer dropped a $100 bill on the ground as he was driving his cart up the hill. He never noticed, so I grabbed it and banked it. I hate drunk, rich, egotistical golfers and this asshole was one of them. So fuck him. That money went to good use.

How many grams of dope did that $100 buy?

Wild Cobra
10-13-2009, 10:02 PM
The only thing I see to do is go to your boss, yell him you found some money on the floor, and you are keeping it unless someone can identify how much. It allows for the finders-keepers, but shows a sense of ethics to your employer.

florige
10-13-2009, 10:05 PM
When someone loses their wallet.. I think they value more the shit they got in it than the money.

Personally I'd rather you take the money AND return it through mail or something...

than just take the money and throw the wallet away.

+1. I am the same way. It is a pain in the ass trying to cancel all those cards, get new drivers license's, and whatever other cards of importance you have there. Screw the money.

TheMACHINE
10-14-2009, 01:58 AM
I found a wallet once and sent it back via mail anonymously. I rather the owner not know my address and who i was in case something happens to the wallet and they come back to me claiming some bullshit. Kinda like that whole, "if an intruder comes into your house, shoot to kill so he wont find a way to sue you" bullshit lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-14-2009, 07:44 AM

Personally I'd rather you take the money AND return it through mail or something...than just take the money and throw the wallet away.

Me too. That's fine with me if I lose my wallet - keep the money, but send back the other shit.

The only thing I see to do is go to your boss, yell him you found some money on the floor, and you are keeping it unless someone can identify how much. It allows for the finders-keepers, but shows a sense of ethics to your employer.

Good call. :tu

In my student days I used to drive a cab and once found $300 wadded up next to a rank in $100s (not usually what a cabbie would carry). I thought about broadcasting that I'd found the money but then how would I know it was that person's if I got a response? I didn't think of Cobra's idea at the time. Anyway, I kept it, and it was good timing too because I was broke and needed to pay the rent, which was why I was driving the damned cab! :lol

Soul_Patch
10-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Most i ever have in my wallet is about 25 bucks...so please, keep the wallet, keep the 25 bucks...but return the cards n shit...such a pain in the ass.

bus driver
10-14-2009, 12:19 PM
did you keep the money? or did you turn it in?

nuclearfm
10-14-2009, 12:37 PM
A lot of these responses exemplify why this country is going through the shitter. All of you want what you didn't earn and don't deserve.

mexicanjunior
10-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Finders keepers?

Yes...but I agree about returning the wallet. Calling all those credit card companies is a major whip...