PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban/Michael Irvin - "I'm not really worried about the Spurs"

Whisky Dog
10-14-2009, 01:05 PM
On my way back from lunch I was listening to Mark Cuban talking about Marion and the new additions for the mavs on the Michael Irvin Show and they said they want to get better to keep pace with the Lakers and Nuggets but weren't worried about the Spurs.
:nope

lefty
10-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh noes !!! OMG !!!

Mavs onwn us !!!!

DPG21920
10-14-2009, 01:07 PM
The Mavs beat the Spurs, lost to the Nuggets and the Lakers are the defending champs. He is correct.

loveforthegame
10-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Until the Spurs give them something to worry about I don't see anything wrong with his comments. Let's face it the Mavs have had an easy time with the Spurs the last few years. They've knocked us out of the playoffs a couple times now.

Let Cuban talk and have his fun. It's up to the Spurs to shut him up this season.

rjv
10-14-2009, 01:10 PM
cuban is entitled to an opinion. but it is funny that his mouth writes checks that his players have to cash.

NoOptionB
10-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Dallas is a joke.

Tbiggums47
10-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Until the Spurs give them something to worry about I don't see anything wrong with his comments. Let's face it the Mavs have had an easy time with the Spurs the last few years. They've knocked us out of the playoffs a couple times now.

Let Cuban talk and have his fun. It's up to the Spurs to shut him up this season.

Yeah,I kinda agree but you misrepresent the facts: The first time that they eliminated us....Manu actually eliminated us with the foul on Dirk after we came back from 15-17 points down in a game seven....Up until last year I thought we maintained ourselves pretty will during the regular season. Last years playoffs....Well, everybody always has a bad year...They caught us at the right time.....4:nope

spurtech09
10-14-2009, 01:54 PM
he should be worried about the spurs,lakers,and nuggets

Spur|n|Austin
10-14-2009, 01:57 PM
cuban is entitled to an opinion. but it is funny that his mouth writes checks that his players have to cash.

Nice, I like that.

Agloco
10-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Good old Marky Mark..... He does have a point though, from his perspective at least. They matchup well against us and have beaten us the last two times in the playoffs.

Minor details like Manu being out and Timmy being hobbled have never confronted our boy Cubes though. :rolleyes

ElNono
10-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Maybe Cubes needs to shut the fuck up and worry about his team winning a championship for once.

21_Blessings
10-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Dallas is a joke.

Well at least they're not a 1st round-exit joke. Like the Spurs.

Dex
10-14-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm not really worried about Mark Cuban.

urunobili
10-14-2009, 02:23 PM
who?

bobby4germany
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM

Your a dumbass!!! :pimpslap

see:
NBA's Highest Payroll Produced 2 Straight First-Round Losses

http://cbs11tv.com/sports/Avery.Johnson.fired.2.712538.html

HORNSWOGGLE
10-14-2009, 02:41 PM
who cares :sleep

Ditty
10-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Your an dumbass!!! :pimpslap

see:

lol 21 faggot got powned foreal :wow

tmtcsc
10-14-2009, 02:49 PM
The Mavericks are irrelevant.

DPG21920
10-14-2009, 02:51 PM
The Mavericks are irrelevant.

No they are not. They just murdered the Spurs in the playoffs and they are a bad match up for the Spurs. They also improved during the offseason.

Cuban knows the Spurs don't suck, and he says these things to get a rise out of Spurs fans, but he is correct that if the goal is to win a title, he must worry about the team that knocked them out and the defending champs.

rayray2k8
10-14-2009, 02:58 PM
that funny because im not really worried about dallas. :lol

AnthonyM
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
No they are not. They just murdered the Spurs in the playoffs and they are a bad match up for the Spurs. They also improved during the offseason.

Cuban knows the Spurs don't suck, and he says these things to get a rise out of Spurs fans, but he is correct that if the goal is to win a title, he must worry about the team that knocked them out and the defending champs.

I agree with you to a point in that Cuban is looking ahead to the Nuggets and the Lakers and is probably just trying to get a rise from Spurs fans, but just because the Mavs knocked out the Spurs doesn't mean not to worry about them and the offseason moves they made. That'd mean that the Magic don't need to worry about the Celtics or the Cavs.

It'd be different if the Spurs didn't make any offseason moves, but the Spurs have addressed the one major weakness that the Mavs exposed in that we had no one to score outside of Parker and Duncan.

If Cuban truly believes this he is an idiot, but he's most likely being an idiot so it doesn't really matter.

NoOptionB
10-14-2009, 03:13 PM

I'm pretty sure the Mavs are THE 1st-round exit joke of the NBA.

Congrats to the Mavs for picking up a Suns player that didn't even dent the Spurs.

Ditty
10-14-2009, 03:23 PM
the mavs didnt improve that much i still believe marion best days are behind him and gooden is just a offensive threat but hasnt gave spurs problems in past when he plays against us

this spurs team is about 5 times bettter than last years spurs on paper and the spurs pretty much would of won game 1 and 4 if they had that 3rd scorer for those games now we have a couple different scorers and our players will be better, and we addressed our rebounding problems that killed us in the playoffs

Agloco
10-14-2009, 03:26 PM

Nope, you can't ever make fun of them for exiting in the first round.....

Kbn72J8ass4

Demo Dick Marcinko
10-14-2009, 03:26 PM
On my way back from lunch I was listening to Mark Cuban talking about Marion and the new additions for the mavs on the Michael Irvin Show and they said they want to get better to keep pace with the Lakers and Nuggets but weren't worried about the Spurs.

O no he dit-ten't!

Demo Dick Marcinko
10-14-2009, 03:29 PM

There is an old saying, "Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass." But I think I like your variation better.:lol

jaffies
10-14-2009, 03:30 PM
21_Bitch getting owned.

see:

Nope, you can't ever make fun of them for exiting in the first round.....

Kbn72J8ass4

SpurCharger
If you Let Cubans Comment annoy You, then He Accomplished What he set out to do. He is Worried About us, He just Cant Admit it..... We are enemies....

Agloco
I agree with you to a point in that Cuban is looking ahead to the Nuggets and the Lakers and is probably just trying to get a rise from Spurs fans, but just because the Mavs knocked out the Spurs doesn't mean not to worry about them and the offseason moves they made. That'd mean that the Magic don't need to worry about the Celtics or the Cavs.

It'd be different if the Spurs didn't make any offseason moves, but the Spurs have addressed the one major weakness that the Mavs exposed in that we had no one to score outside of Parker and Duncan.

If Cuban truly believes this he is an idiot, but he's most likely being an idiot so it doesn't really matter.

Great post and pretty much sums things up. I'm really amazed at how Cubes just forgets the fact that Duncan was injured and Manu didn't even play. I mean if the Spurs were at full strength, thats one thing. But for him to say that is just dumb. But that's Cubes for ya.

DPG21920
10-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Cuban did not forget it. He was just being a smart-ass. He knows he has to "worry" about the Spurs, but they are not the Mavs main concern. The Spurs comment was just to rile people up.

SenorSpur
10-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Cuban doesn't need to worry about the Spurs - he has bigger worries - like the Warriors.

bobby4germany
10-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Cuban doesn't need to worry about the Spurs - he has bigger worries - like the Warriors.
:lmao

This

ginobilized
10-14-2009, 03:53 PM
I hope the whole league isn't worried about the Spurs. An unfeared team is a dangerous team. Thanks Mr. Cuban.

TIMMYD!
10-14-2009, 03:56 PM
They should worry about the warriors too then.

DaBears
10-14-2009, 04:10 PM
I dont mind him saying these moronic comments really all it does is boost my excitment for the tickets i purchased for the MAVS and SPURS game here at home and i can watch the SPURS wax them up and down the AT&T center in person............................................ ..........................................

bitchs are the first ones to complain and the last ones to get up remember that.. Cubes

lotr1trekkie
10-14-2009, 04:18 PM
A Spurs loss without Manu is like a Mavs loss with Dirk. It really proves nothing. The only games that prove anything are those where both teams have all their major players available. Are the Lakers champs vs Orlando, if Kobe is sitting on the bench with an ankle injury. Hell No!!!

Muser
10-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Can people shut the fuck up with the "We didn't have Manu" excuse please. The Mavs beat us, just accept it and move on.

daslicer
10-14-2009, 04:39 PM
It doesn't bother me what he has said because I'm convinced the mavs will be a first round and out team. I also think that this new revamped spurs team can beat them with the personell that they have now added. The mavs don't worry me even though they won last year and even with the addition of Marion they seemed very undersized outside of Dampier.

DPG21920
10-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Undersized? Kidd/Josh Howard/Marion is a huge 1,2,3 then you have Dirk and Damp.

daslicer
10-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Undersized? Kidd/Josh Howard/Marion is a huge 1,2,3 then you have Dirk and Damp.

Yeah and who is off their bench Gooden, Terry,Barea? They are pretty much undersized outside of Dampier like I said. When Damp gets into foul trouble they are going to be forced to go small. Bottomline I don't fear them they can talk all the shit in the world about how they won last year but this current spur team is different then the one they played last year and I'm confident this team won't have the same problems as other ones have had against the mavs.

Spursmania
10-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Mark Cuban is weird...

CubanSucks
10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
cubansucks

Obstructed_View
10-14-2009, 06:22 PM
There should only be a news item if Mark Cuban says something classy or takes the high road.

VBM
10-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Great post and pretty much sums things up. I'm really amazed at how Cubes just forgets the fact that Duncan was injured and Manu didn't even play. I mean if the Spurs were at full strength, thats one thing. But for him to say that is just dumb. But that's Cubes for ya.

Mavs have always been a tough matchup...hell Dirk was injured when we beat them in 03...

TheChillFactor
10-14-2009, 07:19 PM
truth be told i wouldn't be worried about the spurs either if i was him. they have straight handled us the last 2 series we played.

he better watch out for the warriors though lmao....

Flux451
10-14-2009, 09:44 PM

It's not really a joke.

A joke would be a top seeded team losing in the first round to an eighth seeded team.

Pick your punchline

Flux451
10-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Personally......I am not worried about the spurs either.

symple19
10-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Hey Cuban...
http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

symple19
10-14-2009, 10:02 PM
and this...
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/trophytxhc/MarkCubanSucks.jpg

SouthTexasRancher
10-14-2009, 10:26 PM

Poor little 21blessings still not getting any sex. Hey, Lil' Markie is always on the lookout.

Just trying keep you from getting so damn depressed. You are one UNhappy kid.

SouthTexasRancher
10-14-2009, 10:29 PM

Lil' Markie should be worried about the Nuggs. But, I like the fact that she isn't taking the Spurs seriously. If she thinks Marion is the answer then she is getting senile. When playing the Spurs Marion is always a joke on the losing end.

SouthTexasRancher
10-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Hey Cuban...
http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

LOL :toast

dirk4mvp
10-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Looks like Cuban's comment did exactly what he wanted it to do.

ulosturedge
10-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Trash talking before the season even starts is such a waste of time. Can we atleast wait til some games that actually count are played. Until then everyone is talking out of their ass.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2009, 10:35 PM

So you're saying he intentionally wants people to think he's a giant classless douche with an inferiority complex? Mission accomplished. :tu

dirk4mvp
10-14-2009, 10:35 PM
He trolled spur fans. Nothing new though. He's made a habit of it.

Obstructed_View
10-14-2009, 10:40 PM
He trolled spur fans. Nothing new though. He's made a habit of it.

Sorry, but one would think the owner of an NBA team would have more important things on his mind than impressing the lowest common denominator of his fan base with silly needling comments about a rival. His comments say way more about who's in his head than vice-versa.

dirk4mvp
10-14-2009, 10:41 PM
:lol sure spin it however you think you need to.

SouthTexasRancher
10-14-2009, 10:54 PM

No not really. This is a message board which seems to have sailed right through that empty head of yours. We talk all things Spurs!

It is both humerous and silly that an owner of a professional sports teams feels it necessary to get down on the grade school playground level like Lil' Markie does. You'll never find Peter Hoilt or Jerry Buss stooping so low. Lil' Markie is just that...LITTLE...! She just can't stand the fact that the Spurs have won 4 NBA Championships the past 10 years and her little Mavs have done absolutely, positively nothing other than make complete fools of themselves in the 2006 NBA Finals. The only time the Mavs ever beat the Spurs is when we are down with injuries and after you beat us you still can't win a championship. You gals have been dealt a shitty hand since we brought the old Dallas ABA team to San Antonio and made a winner out of them. Sad for the poor Dallas fans, but, that is life. :ihit

SouthTexasRancher
10-14-2009, 10:55 PM

You seem to be the great spinner here. Try growing up!

ehz33satx
10-14-2009, 11:13 PM
It's not really a joke.

A joke would be a top seeded team losing in the first round to an eighth seeded team.

Pick your punchline

Or being up 2-0 in the Finals and then losing 2-4. Our Spurs have NEVER lost in the Finals.

Shank
10-14-2009, 11:33 PM
One again, the most insecure fanbase in all of sports comes through with 3+ pages of gold.

The correct response is - who cares, he doesn't play the game. End thread.

Chillen
10-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Since 2003, they beat the Spurs in the playoffs of 2006 and 2009, the Spurs should have won in 2006 but Dallas faired better at the end of that game 7. He won't be worried until they step up and knock his team out of the playoffs.

dirk4mvp
10-14-2009, 11:45 PM
One again, the most insecure fanbase in all of sports comes through with 3+ pages of gold.

The correct response is - who cares, he doesn't play the game. End thread.

I get them confused with Charger fan sometimes as to how insecure they are.

4 rings, faggot

Chucho
10-14-2009, 11:52 PM
I'd be really worried why I thought it was a good idea to overpay for a worn out, no heart pussy named Shawn Marion that no one else really wanted and then follow that up by getting another unwanted, heartless player if I were Mark Cuban.

No amount of money can save the Mavs from the fact that the Dallas squad has no heart and no leadership. Dirk as a leader is a facade, dude can buckle easier than a minority riding dirty with Johnny law in his rearview. The only time they had a person on the payroll with heart and leadership skills was Avery. Too bad he couldn't be on the floor, maybe they wouldn't have choked.

Obstructed_View
10-15-2009, 12:10 AM

I'm sure it's much more likely that Mark Cuban was trying to get Spurstalk members to complain about him than it is that he's bitter that his team doesn't have any class, any history of success or any chance at winning a title.

Obstructed_View
10-15-2009, 12:11 AM
4 rings, faggot

There's supposed to be a zero tolerance policy on that now, so knock it off.

dirk4mvp
10-15-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm sure it's much more likely that Mark Cuban was trying to get Spurstalk members to complain about him than it is that he's bitter that his team doesn't have any class, any history of success or any chance at winning a title.

spurstalk is made up of spurfans, no? He's done a pretty good job at getting a rise out of you all.

Imagine how long this thread would be if he would've said anything more than a backhanded tongue in cheek comment purposely leaving the Spurs out of the West's elite :lol

redzero
10-15-2009, 12:17 AM
I fucking love MGMT.

Oh, Mark Cuban... Well, Cuban is trolling.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-15-2009, 12:20 AM
4 rings, faggot

2 rings, faggot

http://thebasketballblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/diana-taurasi.jpg

redzero
10-15-2009, 12:28 AM
2 rings, faggot

http://thebasketballblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/diana-taurasi.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3575/1255230161638.jpg

Steve Nash had a sex change operation?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-15-2009, 12:29 AM
God damn, that dyke is ugly.

:lmao

Obstructed_View
10-15-2009, 12:31 AM
spurstalk is made up of spurfans, no? He's done a pretty good job at getting a rise out of you all.

Actually...not so much. RIF.

Oh noes !!! OMG !!!

Mavs onwn us !!!!

The Mavs beat the Spurs, lost to the Nuggets and the Lakers are the defending champs. He is correct.

Good old Marky Mark..... He does have a point though, from his perspective at least. They matchup well against us and have beaten us the last two times in the playoffs.

Minor details like Manu being out and Timmy being hobbled have never confronted our boy Cubes though. :rolleyes

dirk4mvp
10-15-2009, 12:33 AM
A few selective posts in a 3 page thread. RIF.

Budkin
10-15-2009, 01:21 AM

see:

He really did set himself up there nicely LOL.

Spurm
10-15-2009, 01:42 AM
Oh noes !!! OMG !!!

Mavs onwn us !!!!

They did beat your pathetic sorry asses in the playoffs twice in a row!!!!!

K-State Spur
10-15-2009, 08:29 AM

hardly an easy time. yes they took out the walking MASH unit we sent out last year in 5, but the regular season match-ups have been split pretty much down the middle and the '06 series needed a rare bonehead play by Manu and OT in game 7 to knock the Spurs out.

Agloco
10-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Mavs have always been a tough matchup...hell Dirk was injured when we beat them in 03...

Yup yup, which is why I never bring up that series as an example of why the Spurs are better than the Mavericks. Just like Cuban shouldn't use last years series as an example of why the Mavericks can simply look past the Spurs.

Agloco
10-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Can people shut the fuck up with the "We didn't have Manu" excuse please. The Mavs beat us, just accept it and move on.

Accepted. But we're debating Cubans comment, hence Manu being out is very relevant to the discussion. Following the flow of conversation isn't your forte I see.

benefactor
10-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Who cares what Cuban says? He lives in a perpetual state of penis envy. Any non-Mavs fan that has attended a Mavs/Spurs game at AA knows this.

Flux451
10-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Glad the Spurs Owner isn't Cuban.

UnWantedTheory
10-15-2009, 01:45 PM
*yawns* :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

UnWantedTheory
10-15-2009, 01:54 PM
This shall be a very competitive, interesting season. I am not terribly worried about the Mavs, but they will be "tough". I just dont think they are going to be a true championship contender. With that said, at the moment I am worried about my team coming together and not the comments of a team owner. Especially those of a classless Cuban, from, despite their minimal success, a poorly run franchise.

Solid D
10-15-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm not really worried about the Spurs, either.

Joepa
10-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Eh, Cuban runs his mouth as a hobby.

The Mavericks have become a rival this decade though. We've had some epic, hard fought series...this year will probably not live up to them though. The Mavs are not even top 4 in the West, while the Spurs are right up there with the Lakers in the top 2.

ooshmay
10-15-2009, 09:22 PM
I HATE you Mark Cuban!!!

dirk4mvp
10-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Eh, Cuban runs his mouth as a hobby.

The Mavericks have become a rival this decade though. We've had some epic, hard fought series...this year will probably not live up to them though. The Mavs are not even top 4 in the West, while the Spurs are right up there with the Lakers in the top 2.

My face when I read this.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2425075811_8888ed38b7.jpg?v=0

Obstructed_View
10-15-2009, 10:56 PM

:lol I think I made that picture.

SouthTexasRancher
10-15-2009, 11:00 PM

Dirker, have you ever had an I.Q. test done on you to see if you are totally braindead ? Personally, I'd like to say you are just partially braindead but, I can't. Hope this helps...

dirk4mvp
10-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Dirker, have you ever had an I.Q. test done on you to see if you are totally braindead ? Personally, I'd like to say you are just partially braindead but, I can't. Hope this helps...

http://zip.4chan.org/mu/src/1255663144340.jpg

DPG21920
10-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Top 3 quarterback. EASILY.

dirk4mvp
10-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Top 3 reaction face also.

completely deck
10-16-2009, 12:00 AM
Post another image macro maybe it'll be funny this time.

Not.

dirk4mvp
10-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Post another image macro maybe it'll be funny this time.

Not.

The joke is you said not at the end.

mytespurs
10-16-2009, 04:09 AM

well, they can be considered one of the first round jokes in history-best record in the league, eliminated by an 8 seed 2 years ago but I guess it's the "what have you done lately" and "they beat the Spurs in the lst round" so they have cred and are legit. :king

SenorSpur
10-16-2009, 04:37 AM
Who cares what Cuban says? He lives in a perpetual state of penis envy. Any non-Mavs fan that has attended a Mavs/Spurs game at AA knows this.

No kidding. The game presentations at that arena are such a circus beating.

Obviously, Cuban must have peered over into Jerry Jones' urinal and decided he needed to supersize. Now, he is the proud owner of the biggest jumbo screen in the NBA for his arena. So now the home folks with get 20ft of Cuban berating refs and Turtlehead doing his on-court clown act.

As if that wasn't enough, Cubes is now heading up auditions for new PA cheerleaders, uh I mean, announcers.

As usual, Cuban's comments are about as hollow as his team - and all style-no substance.

td_tp_manu
11-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Oops

Shank
11-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Really? You bumped this on November 12th?

coyotes_geek
11-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Mav fan has a point. Nice win, but let's not get carried away.

Agloco
11-12-2009, 10:19 AM
No kidding. The game presentations at that arena are such a circus beating.

Obviously, Cuban must have peered over into Jerry Jones' urinal and decided he needed to supersize. Now, he is the proud owner of the biggest jumbo screen in the NBA for his arena. So now the home folks with get 20ft of Cuban berating refs and Turtlehead doing his on-court clown act.

As if that wasn't enough, Cubes is now heading up auditions for new PA cheerleaders, uh I mean, announcers.

As usual, Cuban's comments are about as hollow as his team - and all style-no substance.

Good analogy, but I honestly think Jones is compensating for something......

SpursBabe99
11-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Whatever! Cuban's an idiot! He just plays into the media whichever role is best at the time....seriously trying waaaaay to hard to be "funny" & "likeable" on dancing w/ the stars....didn't work..so he just went back to being his cocky ass! He's always throwin in the low blow towards us whenever given the opportunity...and he knows it gets to us! So whatever he's a D-bag!:rolleyes:rolleyes

Shank
11-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Whatever! Cuban's an idiot! He just plays into the media whichever role is best at the time....seriously trying waaaaay to hard to be "funny" & "likeable" on dancing w/ the stars....didn't work..so he just went back to being his cocky ass! He's always throwin in the low blow towards us whenever given the opportunity...and he knows it gets to us! So whatever he's a D-bag!:rolleyes:rolleyes

Email your thoughts directly to [email protected]. Why talk shit on a messageboard when you can take it right to him?

ElNono
11-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Watch out!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/phil_taylor/06/21/mavs.finals/t1_cuban1.jpg

SpursBabe99
11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks! You're a doll...will do!

Spursmania
11-12-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm not really worried about the Spurs, either.

:tu

However, if there D sucks come January then I'll be worried.

Shank
11-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks! You're a doll...will do!

I bet you don't.

Agloco
11-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Email your thoughts directly to [email protected]. Why talk shit on a messageboard when you can take it right to him?

One could ask you the same question. :rolleyes

lol Southern Oklahomans calling people out.

Shank
11-12-2009, 01:14 PM
One could ask you the same question. :rolleyes

lol Southern Oklahomans calling people out.

If I start a thread bitching about Holt and his comments on the Mavs, then I'll be sure to take the next step and address the man directly.

HORNSWOGGLE
11-12-2009, 01:14 PM
lol cause sending an email is taking it right to him:lol

Shank
11-12-2009, 01:18 PM
lol cause sending an email is taking it right to him:lol

The point is - he's made it very clear that he's accessible and has made available a way to contact him. If you, as a fan of another team, have an issue or are offended with something he's said or you don't like his demeanor or actions, then be brave enough to use what's available to criticize him. Send him your thoughts and see if he responds.

Agloco
11-12-2009, 01:19 PM
If I start a thread bitching about Holt and his comments on the Mavs, then I'll be sure to take the next step and address the man directly.

You do that. :toast

Shank
11-12-2009, 01:27 PM
You do that. :toast

Um...ok. I will. Where are the Holt quotes from a radio show, talking about not being worried about the Mavs? I'll jump right on that.

HORNSWOGGLE
11-12-2009, 01:27 PM
The point is - he's made it very clear that he's accessible and has made available a way to contact him. If you, as a fan of another team, have an issue or are offended with something he's said or you don't like his demeanor or actions, then be brave enough to use what's available to criticize him. Send him your thoughts and see if he responds.
which will solve nothing, all its doing is sending an email over the internet, now meeting face to face is different

Findog
11-12-2009, 01:30 PM
which will solve nothing, all its doing is sending an email over the internet, now meeting face to face is different

So you want a face to face meeting because he "dissed" your team?

HORNSWOGGLE
11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
So you want a face to face meeting because he "dissed" your team?
lol when did I ever say I want to a face to face meeting?

Taco
11-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Mark Cuban/Michael Irvin - "I'm not really worried about the Spurs"

http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/1109+SPURS+MAVS+KMH+7.jpg (http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/Spurs_stomp_Mavs_92-83_111109.html?c=y&page=20)
http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/1109+SPURS+MAVS+KMH+10.jpg (http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/Spurs_stomp_Mavs_92-83_111109.html?c=y&page=21)

SpursBabe99
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
ok wait wait...I get it! Mark.....is this you? Wooooooow scoping out ST to get an ego boost...seriously I bet your jackin it to google images of yourself! Anyways....this is a message board...point being we all speak through post. So get over it! :flag:

Spursmania
11-12-2009, 03:20 PM
http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/1109+SPURS+MAVS+KMH+10.jpg (http://www.mysanantonio.com/slideshows/Spurs_stomp_Mavs_92-83_111109.html?c=y&page=21)

Marc Cuban is such a douche...

Shank
11-12-2009, 03:23 PM
ok wait wait...I get it! Mark.....is this you? Wooooooow scoping out ST to get an ego boost...seriously I bet your jackin it to google images of yourself! Anyways....this is a message board...point being we all speak through post. So get over it! :flag:

What a dumb cunt you are.