PDA

View Full Version : NBA Leaguepass Broadband

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Anyone ever subscribed to this? Quality pretty good?

I'm thinking about doing the 7 team special for 90 bucks. Not too sure which 7 teams though.

Obstructed_View
10-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Not being a junior mod, there's a thread down the page with some good opinions from those who had it last year.

duncan228
10-15-2009, 12:30 AM
I had Broadband for the first time last season with my League Pass. I had a great time with it, no problems at all. Maybe who your provider is has something to do with it?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Hmmm... I'l check out the other controls, but the new features sound pretty good on paper, dvr control and watching 3 games at once. Don't really know how that will translate to reality though.

PuttPutt
10-15-2009, 12:54 AM
I've never personally had the broadband, but had friends that purchased it. Make sure you ISP has good speed. 2 friends very happy with it, but 1 friend not so much. He had dsl, but was a distance from the hub. So, it had a few problems.

Dro210
10-15-2009, 01:55 AM
Man, you gotta just go with the League Pass on TV.... it's so worth it. (and might even include the broadband access? I'm not sure on that tho, I've never tried it)

Early bird special gets split up into 4 payments of $39.95 I think

duncan228
10-15-2009, 01:58 AM
Man, you gotta just go with the League Pass on TV.... it's so worth it. (and might even include the broadband access? I'm not sure on that tho, I've never tried it)

Early bird special gets split up into 4 payments of $39.95 I think

League Pass does include Broadband now. I've had LP in three states and every provider has broken the payments up over three or four months. It's still a lot of money, but the payments help and it's worth it to me. I watch every Spurs game.

Dro210
10-15-2009, 02:09 AM
League Pass does include Broadband now. I've had LP in three states and every provider has broken the payments up over three or four months. It's still a lot of money, but the payments help and it's worth it to me. I watch every Spurs game.

That's good to hear.... and yea, it's definitely worth it. $160 for ~170 days of games. Can't beat it.

DBMethos
10-15-2009, 06:58 AM
My local cable provider doesn't carry LP and I can't get DirecTV or DISH right now (renting...can't install satellite), so I got LP Broadband last year. With the exception of maybe 1 or 2 games all season, I found it to be exceptional quality, with hardly any lag even when hooking my computer up to my TV.