PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Miller Marathon on NBA TV

ZStomp
04-14-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm kinda watching the Mavs game on TNT and they mentioned the Miller Marathon on NBA TV. Did I hear that right?

Anyhow, what happened to a David Robinson marathon??? If I remember correctly, nothing was done for DROB on ESPN classic or NBA TV, right?

How Pathetic is that???

Not even a Sports Century. That's sad.

How is that possible?

ducks
04-14-2005, 11:02 PM
did you watch james miss shots left and right?
great rebounding effort though

ZStomp
04-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Who's James??

ducks
04-14-2005, 11:06 PM
yes if cavs are not carefully they will let new jersey catch them for the last spot

and since they have no draft pick it would be better if james gets playoff experience this year

ZStomp
04-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Where in the hell is James coming from? I'm talking about Miller and Robinson!

pooh
04-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Perhaps Miller had more memorable moments during his career. Robinson had the records and the titles* but Reggie had some great shots that will live on.

MI21
04-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Perhaps Miller had more memorable moments during his career. Robinson had the records and the titles* but Reggie had some great shots that will live on.

Writing more fantasy I see.

Drachen
04-15-2005, 12:53 AM
I dont really think he is writing fantasy as miller did have a lot of memorable moments. He is just discounting the ones that big Dave had.

lets see
miller: a couple of Great games in the playoffs
Drob: Saving the entire franchise TWICE!

(just to name one)

pooh
04-15-2005, 06:07 AM
I dont really think he is writing fantasy as miller did have a lot of memorable moments. He is just discounting the ones that big Dave had.

lets see
miller: a couple of Great games in the playoffs
Drob: Saving the entire franchise TWICE!

(just to name one)

Reggie has more than a great couple of games in the playoffs. Just ask the Knicks, Bulls, Lakers, Nets and Pistons, they'll tell you.

Robinson had about the same amount of success, granted not all in the playoffs mind you. His most memorable is probably the 71 points he put up on the Clippers on the last game of the season to win the scoring title. I don't remember him "Saving the franchise TWICE" as you put it. Unless you count getting hurt (legit) and subsequently getting a 60 win coach fired, due to having to coach a bunch of beat up players for under 20 games, without being "allowed" a chance to see what he could do with a team, and replaced with someone who just wanted to take charge of things and secure their place in the annual draft lottery that year one of them...then I guess you're right.

MI21
04-15-2005, 06:22 AM
You are a fuckhead.

Mark in Austin
04-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Maybe he's Bob Hill.

MI21
04-15-2005, 10:37 AM
In that case, my statement stands :)