PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley

LakerGod
04-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Damn this dude is on drugs or something! Today he said on PTI he's still picking the spurs to win it all!!!????

Can you believe this?

spursfan05
04-15-2005, 12:02 AM
your a nerd

Jdspur20
04-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Damn this dude is on drugs or something! Today he said on PTI he's still picking the spurs to win it all!!!????

Can you believe this?

why in the world did he not pick the lakers????!!!! can you beileve that? :drunk :smokin :spin

LakerGod
04-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Hard to believe after so many wrong predictions he has made!

To name some:

1) God himself wanted the Phoenix Suns to win the championship in 1993

2) The combination of himself, Olajuwon, and Drexler was too much for any team to match.

3) The combination of himself, Olajuwon, and Pippen was too much for any team to match.

4) Kevin Garnett would become the next "Michael Jordan" because he was the only player who takes over games

5) He would make a comeback with Michael Jordan

6) The Lakers would beat the Piston in 2004 finals

7) The Spurs would beat the Lakers in 2004 WCSF.

8) Yao Ming will never score more than 20 points.

9) Tim Duncan is the best player on the planet

10) He will never kiss a donkey ass

How many more false predictions do you need?

spursfan05
04-15-2005, 12:11 AM
ur still a nerd

spursupporter
04-15-2005, 12:12 AM
lakers just plain suck

Jdspur20
04-15-2005, 12:14 AM
as the season ends, and the lakers prepare for there few last games which mean nothing, lakegod continues to show his face throughout the season, but alas, after the spurs win there 3rd crown, lakergod will wimper away and craw in his hole like a small dying rat.

Experiment2100
04-15-2005, 12:17 AM

To name some:

2) The combination of himself, Olajuwon, and Drexler was too much for any team to match.

3) The combination of himself, Olajuwon, and Pippen was too much for any team to match.

4) Kevin Garnett would become the next "Michael Jordan" because he was the only player who takes over games

I really don't think you should say someone is wrong and will continue to be based on their predictions made.

Duncanoypi
04-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Ginobili will be an All-Star....!

Barkley is a prophet!....

LakerGod
04-15-2005, 12:23 AM
The mother of all predictions:

Spurs getting kicked out of playoffs in round 1.

BOOK IT LJ!

Mugshot
04-15-2005, 12:27 AM
LakerGod = Bob Hill

Drachen
04-15-2005, 12:29 AM
You know I believe.

Gotta say I love your avatar... Best video game series EVER! That is the whole reason why I got into emulators.

Drachen
04-15-2005, 12:30 AM

BOOK IT LJ!

Wanna really book it?? How bout we make a wager on it, in real dollars.

Oh and BTW

Lakers dont make round 1 of the playoffs

BOOK IT LJ!

milkyway21
04-15-2005, 12:36 AM

Can you believe this?..and why not the Spurs?

Barkley predicted the Spurs to win the title in 2003 and we wonWho knows?...He could have been the new Nostradamus.:D :D

The Spurs rocks!!!!

And the Lakers missed the playoffs(get over it).

The sooner you accept reality, the better.

SPURS :owned THE LAKERS

:smokin :smokin :smokin

juncan
04-15-2005, 12:42 AM
I know you believe,so you didn't need post it here.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-15-2005, 12:48 AM

BOOK IT LJ!

Don't you have a Lakers funeral to go to??

milkyway21
04-15-2005, 12:50 AM

Can you believe this?

..hey! LakerGod he is not the only one.
He is picking the Spurs bec. of this...

Read...

Duncan returns as his old, productive self
Story Tools: Print Email XML
DIME Magazine / Dime Magazine
Posted: 12 hours ago

Be afraid of the Spurs because the T-Dunk is back, but as boring (and productive) as ever. We checked in on the game just seven minutes in and Duncan already had 9 points on 4 for 5 shooting. Duncan finished with 17 points in 20 minutes.

source: Foxsports

i wonder why despite the loss vs. Utah, many still believe this team will be the frontrunner... :rolleyes

Drachen
04-15-2005, 12:51 AM
I guess lakergod doesnt have the intestinal fortitude to actually back up his comments. Oh well, just proving YET AGAIN that even he doesnt believe what he writes.

Mugshot
04-15-2005, 01:00 AM
I guess lakergod doesnt have the intestinal fortitude to actually back up his comments. Oh well, just proving YET AGAIN that even he doesnt believe what he writes.

No. It's just his bedtime in Los Angeles. Scooter's gotta go to school in the morning.

milkyway21
04-15-2005, 01:01 AM
I guess lakergod doesnt have the intestinal fortitude to actually back up his comments. Oh well, just proving YET AGAIN that even he doesnt believe what he writes...right :lol

I think the only thing he believes in when he writes is "Lakers is the best team in the NBA". :lol :depressed :depressed :depressed

get it over it, LakerGod. Lakers reign is OVER!

Drachen
04-15-2005, 01:08 AM
No. It's just his bedtime in Los Angeles. Scooter's gotta go to school in the morning.

He is still on the website, it says "online" under his name.

Hell, he is even in this thread right now.

san antonio spurs
04-15-2005, 01:15 AM
Quizz:
who are more stupid?
-Trolls?
-people answering trolls?
________
RECALL NEXIUM (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Drachen
04-15-2005, 01:16 AM
Quizz:
who are more stupid?
-Trolls?

Hey, if I derive some joy from making a troll look stupid, so be it. If you dont like it, then dont read the post. Its actually pretty simple.

san antonio spurs
04-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey, if I derive some joy from making a troll look stupid, so be it. If you dont like it, then dont read the post. Its actually pretty simple.
actually he makes you look stupid
argue with a fool... would you mind completing that sentence?
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Mugshot
04-15-2005, 01:27 AM
Quizz:
who are more stupid?
-Trolls?

First of all: More Stupid....Come on bro.

Secondly: If he's not going to be banned, then I don't see the difference.

:shootme

Drachen
04-15-2005, 01:30 AM
actually he makes you look stupid
argue with a fool... would you mind completing that sentence?

. . . and you'll always win.

Think of it as the class
"Intro to Microcomputers"
You know everything they will teach in that class, but you take it anyway, just to nudge that GPA a little higher.

Mark in Austin
04-15-2005, 01:35 AM

God should know better than to pick against Jordan.

:king

Obstructed_View
04-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Did you intentionally misspell "altar"? Was it a pun? Are you are a seamstress?

Drachen
04-15-2005, 02:21 AM
who are you talking about??

Experiment2100
04-15-2005, 02:30 AM

Timvp was the one who did it not Lakergod

CosmicCowboy
04-15-2005, 09:58 AM

To name some:

actually, I thought it was pretty funny...C'mon guys...lighten up a little...:lol

td4mvp21
04-15-2005, 10:13 AM

Can you believe this?

Actually he picked the Pistons to. He just picked the Spurs to come out of the West.

Experiment2100
04-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Actually he picked the Pistons to. He just picked the Spurs to come out of the West.

Did he change his mind, on PTI he said the Spurs would win.

MadDog73
04-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Oh, Barkley just says shit.

In 2003, he was for the Spurs all the way, then changed his mind at the last minute and picked the Nets! :lol

I'm sure we'll get on the way to the Finals with Barkley cheering us on ("Giiiiinooooobiliiiii"), then he'll pick the Heat (if they're still around by then).

It's OK, I still love you Sir Charles!

EDIT: Found a site full of Sir Charle's quotes. Would have posted earlier, but was laughing to hard. No, seriously, some are funny!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/04/15/mavs.nowitzki.ap/index.html

Charles to Kenny: "If you think Tony Parker is better than Manu Ginobili, you need to stop drinking before you come in here."

LakerGod
04-15-2005, 03:09 PM
:wow

Supreme Allah
04-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Charles is so gangsta!

Praise Allah

laker_resurrection
04-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Charles is on drugs and the lakers rule. Can't we all just get along-NOT!!!!! The spursssss will get their butts kicked by Denver, just watch.

cherylsteele
04-16-2005, 10:34 PM

BOOK IT LJ!

Are you referring to this year?

You still remind me of Bear from the WOAI FBZ....always wrong and not much substance.

LakerGod
04-17-2005, 12:40 AM
Are you referring to this year?

You still remind me of Bear from the WOAI FBZ....always wrong and not much substance.
Just watch!

The biggest Upset of the playoffs will feature the Spurs getting kicked out early!

cherylsteele
04-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Just watch!

The biggest Upset of the playoffs will feature the Spurs getting kicked out early!

When they don't what will you do?

Probably perform you great David Copperfield impersonation and disappear. :rolleyes

MadDog73
04-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Charles is on drugs and the lakers rule. Can't we all just get along-NOT!!!!! The spursssss will get their butts kicked by Denver, just watch.

The same Denver team who got their asses munched by the Rockets!?!

Ouch. Although I'm not "scared" of any team in the Playoffs, the Rockets are looking like the biggest threat to the Spurs right now.

3rdCoast
04-17-2005, 09:30 AM
wait wait wait. dont the lakers franchise have something like 14 nba titles and the spurs only have 2? i mean, i dont like the lakers by any means, but no one should talk when a team has a down year but to date still owns more titles.

MadDog73
04-17-2005, 10:08 AM
wait wait wait. dont the lakers franchise have something like 14 nba titles and the spurs only have 2? i mean, i dont like the lakers by any means, but no one should talk when a team has a down year but to date still owns more titles.

Lamest argument ever.

A. We're talking about the present, not the past. Lakers are going to be down for a LOT longer than one year. And the Spurs have a chance to become a Dynasty.

B. Lakers may have more titles than the Bulls, but they also have the distinction of being the only "Dynasty" with a losing record in the Finals. In my book, that doesn't make you a Champion. That makes you a loser.

In any case, if LakerGod REALLY cared about his team, he would keep his mouth shut, and just watch basketball instead of rooting for EVERY team the Spurs play against. :rolleyes

3rdCoast
04-17-2005, 10:12 AM
i see what you are saying, and I agree , but 14 titles to 2 speaks volumes. the lakers really, really f'd up when they traded shaq and they will pay for that for years to come, but lets not jump the gun on the spurs. the spurs have only 2 titles compared to other teams like the lakers who have a rich history full of them. when the spurs when 5 or more then you all can talk, but until then, try to stay humble...at least somewhat. thats just my 2 cents tho...

AlamoSpursFan
04-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Y'all leave LakerGod alone. He's busy planning that big "NBA Draft Lottery" shin-dig he's throwing at his box ERRRRR apartment.

:lol

P.S.: Hey Cheryl...some of us know who Bear was and it wasn't an actual Laker fan.

cherylsteele
04-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Y'all leave LakerGod alone. He's busy planning that big "NBA Draft Lottery" shin-dig he's throwing at his box ERRRRR apartment.

:lol

P.S.: Hey Cheryl...some of us know who Bear was and it wasn't an actual Laker fan.

I know who he was too....he just reminds me of him sooooo much.....sooo full of it.......I think it is not an apartment.....does the police actually allow draft parties under bridges on the highway...like a troll....won't that interfere with traffic?

Bear happened to be a Moderator at the old WOAI FBZ....Logan

pjjrfan
04-17-2005, 10:41 AM
In an interview with Tim Russert, Barkley said, " I may be full of it but I'm full of it all the time." I love this guy since his "million dollar ######" statement, as he was sitting in front of his locker when he was with Philly. Outspoken, clownish, a rascal the kind we grew up with and learned to love and admire, because from a mouth like this a lot of truths come out. But Barkley has an integrity you can't buy, and IMO he has never sold himself out, he has been Charles Barkley from day 1, and it was genius for TNT to put him with a mike on a show and give him carte blanche, to say whatever he wants. Listen to this guy and he will talk about everything from sports to politics to whatever, I may not agree with everything he says but I agree with him on the Spurs