PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Mac Brown and Colt McCoy

Amarelooms
10-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Be forewarned that I'm in no mood for foolishness tomorrow at 11am. I'm working the night shift tonight in the ED from midnight to 8am and after my 2 hour nap when I turn on ABC....I had better see a QB who is ready to play and a coach who is calling good productive plays. Sick and tired of 1st half mediocrity and idiotic play calling....now get your shit together.

:elephant

stretch
10-16-2009, 09:24 AM
shut up

mookie2001
10-16-2009, 09:28 AM
memo to iMac brown and colt mackoy, I am making a sandwich with turkey AND roastbeef, some cheese in slices. i might toast it so i can call it a pannini. then have to write more of my memos. better get some fucking shit together!

Amarelooms
10-16-2009, 10:47 AM
shut up

Good response dummy. Let it be known...if they play like shit...expect me to go off on their sorry asses.

Spursfan092120
10-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Be forewarned that I'm in no mood for foolishness tomorrow at 11am. I'm working the night shift tonight in the ED from midnight to 8am and after my 2 hour nap when I turn on ABC....I had better see a QB who is ready to play and a coach who is calling good productive plays. Sick and tired of 1st half mediocrity and idiotic play calling....now get your shit together.

I'm sure UT is totally scared that a dumbass fake fan is going to go off on them. You seem to forget that defense is a part of the game as well. I guess I could expect that from a Dallas Mavericks fan, but UT is about defense now. Truthfully, I want to know what the fuck is wrong with you..we're averaging 479 yards per game and 47 points per game. Seriously, I don't think you even watch the games...you're fucking stupid.

The Reckoning
10-16-2009, 11:33 AM
:huddle:

ring around the rosey

a pocketful of posies

:bling

ashes

:hang

ashes

we all fall

:downspin:

dowwwwwn

:deadhorse

CubanSucks
10-16-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm sure UT is totally scared that a dumbass fake fan is going to go off on them. You seem to forget that defense is a part of the game as well. I guess I could expect that from a Dallas Mavericks fan, but UT is about defense now. Truthfully, I want to know what the fuck is wrong with you..we're averaging 479 yards per game and 47 points per game. Seriously, I don't think you even watch the games...you're fucking stupid.

I'll go ahead and respond for you amarelooms

"...ya but...uh..."

chode_regulator
10-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Is amarelooms a troll? This guy has to be the worst fan I've ever seen

johngateswhiteley
10-16-2009, 05:40 PM

i think he's more of the latter. i wonder what he will do when oklahoma wins...?

pkbpkb81
10-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Look ut has not looked that good this year pulse they have played a pussy schedule. So dude is scared that a two loss Sooners team that also has not looked that good this year is going to end his hopes of an nc.

Just because he is hard on his team doesn’t mean he is a bad fan, not I will grant you that some of what he say's makes no fucking sense at all but he is a horns fan it happens

Amarelooms
10-17-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm home from my overnight ED shift and gonna take a 2 hour nap. When I get up at 11am I better not turn on my Sony 46" Bravia and see UT playing like dog shit. Good night now :elephant

Spursfan092120
10-17-2009, 09:40 AM
He's not a fan..he made that obvious...he had the Horns as his team and took it off....must be a troll...

spursncowboys
10-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Look ut has not looked that good this year pulse they have played a pussy schedule. So dude is scared that a two loss Sooners team that also has not looked that good this year is going to end his hopes of an nc.

Just because he is hard on his team doesn’t mean he is a bad fan, not I will grant you that some of what he say's makes no fucking sense at all but he is a horns fan it happens
Unlike OU, UT wins. Brown doesn't run up the scores, because he believes that the only stat that counts is the final score. Not style points.

Spursfan092120
10-17-2009, 09:43 AM

Dude..if you had any idea about this douchebag, you'd understand. And you have no room to talk about a team not looking good. This guy said the game against UTEP was "unimpressive." We beat them 64-7, had 335 yards passing and 304 yards rushing and allowed them a total of 53 yards. That's not impressive? He's an idiot...