PDA

View Full Version : The holloween thread

averageusaconsumer
10-16-2009, 01:55 PM
What are you going to be, where are you going and what are you going to do?

tlongIII
10-16-2009, 02:04 PM
I wanted to be snake eyes from G.I. Joe but I'm not sure. My dad keeps trying to get me to dress up like some character named Chucky but I think the rainbow shirt he wants me to wear is gay. I'm not a little kid anymore so I don't know why he keeps trying to treat me like one.

J.T.
10-16-2009, 02:06 PM
I haven't decided on my costume yet

It's down to the red power ranger, Marty McFly, a Star Wars stormtrooper or the hippie teacher from Beavis and Butthead

Definitely hitting up Austin or San Marcos since with college girls Halloween is like a contest to see who can wear the least amount of clothing and still have it considered a costume

I'm probably going take some acid, smoke a lot of weed and then proceed to have unprotected sex while under the influence

J.T.
10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
I wanted to be snake eyes from G.I. Joe but I'm not sure. My dad keeps trying to get me to dress up like some character named Chucky but I think the rainbow shirt he wants me to wear is gay. I'm not a little kid anymore so I don't know why he keeps trying to treat me like one.

you should be the little kid from problem child that thunder dan had in his avatar for like a year, that kid is way cooler than chucky

Larry David
10-16-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm not going to be anything. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm doing nothing. Fuck Halloween.

tlongIII
10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
you should be the little kid from problem child that thunder dan had in his avatar for like a year, that kid is way cooler than chucky

Yeah he said that too. Who are these people? Anyway, how come your mom and dad let you go to Austin on your own like that? I really don't think you should be doing any drugs man. We saw this video in my class and the guy was doing weed and thought he could fly and jumped off a roof. If you are going to do the weed please tell one of your friends because I don't want you to try and fly off a roof.

J.T.
10-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah he said that too. Who are these people? Anyway, how come your mom and dad let you go to Austin on your own like that? I really don't think you should be doing any drugs man. We saw this video in my class and the guy was doing weed and thought he could fly and jumped off a roof. If you are going to do the weed please tell one of your friends because I don't want you to try and fly off a roof.

The video you saw in class was probably staged, kind of like this one

ZbsBj8NRufw

PakiDan
10-16-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm shooting for this...

http://happycarpenter.blogs.com/the_happy_carpenter/images/best_halloween_costume_here_comes_the_ba.JPG

Dex
10-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I haven't decided on my costume yet

It's down to the red power ranger, Marty McFly, a Star Wars stormtrooper or the hippie teacher from Beavis and Butthead

Definitely hitting up Austin or San Marcos since with college girls Halloween is like a contest to see who can wear the least amount of clothing and still have it considered a costume

I'm probably going take some acid, smoke a lot of weed and then proceed to have unprotected sex while under the influence

And here I thought Halloween was going out of style...

angel_luv
10-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I'll be at work all day.

If I wasn't I would be going to youth church and the costume party our group is having. I would be dressed as a Lady Bug.

If the mall I work at and/ or my Spurs job let me dress up I will wear my Lady Bug costume.

CuckingFunt
10-16-2009, 03:26 PM
It's Halloween, I'm a chick, going to several parties and a bar, so... slut of some sort? Haven't decided on the details yet, though.

JudynTX
10-16-2009, 03:32 PM
How much you wanna bet there will be several people dressing up as a helium balloon - balloon boy? :lmao

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2009, 04:07 PM
I'll be stylin my zebra print Zubaz pants and Three Wolf Moon tee shirt. Might even get wild and crazy and do some Tuscan milk shots.

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2009, 04:08 PM
It's Halloween, I'm a chick, going to several parties and a bar, so... slut of some sort? Haven't decided on the details yet, though.

With your bountiful breasts you would make a killer Elvira.

thispego
10-16-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm going to reprise my ace ventura costume. Been growing my hair for a while now, cant wait till halloween is over and i can cut it

mrsmaalox
10-16-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm going to reprise my ace ventura costume. Been growing my hair for a while now, cant wait till halloween is over and i can cut it

Do you do the talking out of your ass thing? :lol

thispego
10-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Yeah, every day

Summers
10-16-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm shooting for this...

http://happycarpenter.blogs.com/the_happy_carpenter/images/best_halloween_costume_here_comes_the_ba.JPG

That is awesome! A LONG time ago, I was eating dinner with some friends at Baby A's in Austin on Halloween night when we heard a scream and all looked up and saw a t-bone steak being chased by a fork and knife. I don't think anything can top that.

I'll be stylin my zebra print Zubaz pants and Three Wolf Moon tee shirt. Might even get wild and crazy and do some Tuscan milk shots.

:lmao

dallaskd
10-16-2009, 07:02 PM
The video you saw in class was probably staged, kind of like this one

ZbsBj8NRufw

lol thats one of my favorite parts of H&K. The first one was way better than the second. Ever seen this..

LPedVpUUY2o

David Bowie
10-16-2009, 08:43 PM

That's what I did last year :lol And regretted it because I felt sort of uncomfortable most of the night.....and pretty much everyone at the party was wearing a real store bought or homemade costume. After I got too drunk it stopped mattering though :lol

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2009, 08:47 PM

Seriously. This is the bomb. I wont even be able to go out to restaurants or bars. Homeland Security would lock down San Antonio. National Guard everywhere. I've never combined the TWO. It's going to be AWESOME. I'm gonna test it with an extended stroll around the neighborhood. Ghosts, Ghouls, and Goblins will scream and run for their alternate universe. Women will throw their moist panties at my feet like rose petals. The Weather Channel will be posting schrolling alerts at the bottom of the screen warning about Pheromone Clouds rolling across San Antonio. Such is the power of the Zubar/TWM combination. Hopefully I don't go nuclear and explode with the power of the Zubar/TWM combo. Pray for all of us.

Slydragon
10-16-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm gonna be a Troll with a SpursTalk shirt on and sit on my porch and dog everyone else costume as they walk by. I will also tell all the ladies dress as sexy nurses/maids/etc. how they are fat whales and I would only sleep with them if I was drunk.

When I get lip back I will tell them I can't hear them because they don't have the password to the trolls. Also when ever I see someone dress as Woody from toy story I will ask them is Cosmic Cowboy their daddy and I want a BBQ plate.

If I see someone dress as a heart I will send them Paki's way I would do the same if I see someone dress as a pair of balls.

All angels will be ask if they are Angle_Luv and to flash me because that's what trolls do damn it.

Cross dresser will be referred to as CuckingFunt.

Tits McGee
10-16-2009, 09:14 PM

The transformation is complete? Congrats!

Tits McGee
10-16-2009, 09:42 PM
With your bountiful breasts you would make a killer Elvira.

Bad idea. Tranvestite Elviras are a dime a dozen on Halloween.

Mavs_man_41
10-16-2009, 09:52 PM
why not just post this thread under b2b?

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Bad idea. Tranvestite Elviras are a dime a dozen on Halloween.

Please don't burst my bubble.

I really want to believe that she is legit.

I was originally suspicious but over time I decided that she really was a she.

I may be wrong but I guessed right on "New Girl" which turned out to be Kori when Spursfan and JimCS were swearing she was a guy because she knew too much about basketball.

DPG21920
10-16-2009, 11:05 PM
I am going to dress up like a hit of acid and talk about J.T. all night.

JackoLantern
10-17-2009, 08:51 AM
I'll just be myself.

mrsmaalox
10-17-2009, 10:31 AM
:lol "same face different year" ^^^

Rip-Hamilton32
10-17-2009, 10:51 PM
shit i need a costume too but im broke

TimothyLeary
10-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I am going to dress up like a hit of acid and talk about J.T. all night.

I'm going to take a hit of acid and be J.T. all night.

Imposter
10-22-2009, 12:26 PM
H1N1 Lurking Behind the Halloween Mask

Fresno, CA (KFSN) -- With Halloween just ten days away, health experts say there's another way you can get the flu that you may not have thought about.
If you've ever tried on a Halloween mask-- you know how quickly it becomes a warm, damp environment. Doctors say if someone with the H1N1 virus sneezes or coughs into the mask it could mean trouble for those who try it on after them.
Children all over the Valley are drying to see who can be scariest this Halloween season. But this year with the Swine Flu spreading-- health experts say children and parents should take precautions while doing something seemingly harmless-- trying on a Halloween mask-- someone else may have worn.
Dr. David Pugatch, an infectious disease physician at Children's Hospital Central California -- says the risk of getting the flu from trying on a mask depends on several factors. How long the infected person before you wore the mask-- how much of the virus is inside, and how much of the mask actually touches your face.

"If a person or child touches those areas then touches their face, touches their eyes then the influenza can enter their bodies through that route," said Dr. Pugatch.
Ken Boesch General Manager at Party City says saying crew members try to spray masks with a disinfectant at the end of the day, but during shopping hours there are lots of customers trying on merchandise.
Boesch said, "We do our best to try to mitigate any kind of risks but it is up to the consumer to make sure they are informed taking care of themselves and being safe."
As an added safety precaution, physicians suggest not wearing a mask at all. Instead they say choose a costume that keeps your face totally uncovered.
Doctors say if your child is feeling sick-- they need to stay home and skip going out for Halloween this year.

Imposter
10-22-2009, 12:37 PM
I am going to be Jon Redcorn

The Reckoning
10-22-2009, 03:37 PM
daniel plainview