PDA

View Full Version : spurs tv schedule

spurs50_
10-18-2009, 10:06 AM
I've bought the league pass for the past three years and was wondering how many free games will be on tv. I counted 27, this includes abc, tnt,nbatv and espn, but no mention of foxsouthwest. Does anyone have a different count? I'm really excited about this team and will probably have to buy the league pass again if only 27 will be televised...........thanks

SpurCharger
10-18-2009, 11:34 AM
I Get the League Pass Every Year!

The Great Fantastic
10-18-2009, 11:41 AM
QUESTION FOR ANY DALLAS AREA SPURS FAN

My pops just moved east of Dallas (Lake Fork to be exact) and wants to get league pass. Do they have crazy blackouts near the Dallas area that would not allow you to get spurs games even though you have league pass?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

DPG21920
10-18-2009, 11:50 AM
In Dallas, you can watch all Spurs games. Only games blacked out will be Mavs games because they are on local tv.

The Great Fantastic
10-18-2009, 11:59 AM
In Dallas, you can watch all Spurs games. Only games blacked out will be Mavs games because they are on local tv.

Great news!!! Thanks for the help. I am going to buy my dad league pass because this is just too exciting of a season for him to miss any games. He moved out there to get away from the city but he needs to witness the unabashed amazingness that is 2009-2010 Spurs basketball!!!!!!

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 12:05 PM
If you're local, you get all Spurs games. :D

B-Hath
10-18-2009, 02:04 PM
But in Dallas, if you have Time Warner and get NBA League Pass, it doesn't include NBA TV. You need to get the Sports Tier to see the NBA TV games. DirecTV included NBA TV with the League Pass.

DPG21920
10-18-2009, 02:54 PM
But in Dallas, if you have Time Warner and get NBA League Pass, it doesn't include NBA TV. You need to get the Sports Tier to see the NBA TV games. DirecTV included NBA TV with the League Pass.

You know what is funny, they used to include it, even last year. I asked the guy about it this year, and he told me what you just said. Thing is, I now have NBA TV since I ordered league pass.

I don't know if they messed up or if they are charging me for the sports tier (I will have to check my next bill), but I have NBA TV since I ordered League Pass with Time Warner.

angelbelow
10-18-2009, 03:29 PM
im getting league pass boardband this year!

Spursfan 87
10-18-2009, 08:35 PM
I gonna try my luck with atdhe

The Truth #6
10-18-2009, 08:59 PM
They still televise Spurs games?

Spursmania
10-18-2009, 09:21 PM
They still televise Spurs games?

If you're local, you will be able to see all Spur games.:toast

SouthTexasRancher
10-18-2009, 10:12 PM
QUESTION FOR ANY DALLAS AREA SPURS FAN

My pops just moved east of Dallas (Lake Fork to be exact) and wants to get league pass. Do they have crazy blackouts near the Dallas area that would not allow you to get spurs games even though you have league pass?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I've Bass fished Lake Fork a couple times. Fantastic fishing. The monsters there are ike pulling a tractor tire out of the water.

Ooooppps...sorry I forgot about your main question. I remember we got WOAI one of the times because we listened to a Longhorn road game. I would doubt they would blackout Spurs games but, Cuban may have some kind of crazy control and his jealousy of the Spurs may make him put a certain $$$$$ amount of pressure on the powers that be!!!