PDA

View Full Version : In other tragic news

angel_luv
04-15-2005, 12:41 PM
I just found out last home game that I can no longer watch the second half after work from my spot at the SBC Center headlines. =(

My nice boss saw me going down and stopped me. Apparently, our other boss will fire me if ever caught me. I'm okay for now since I came in midseason and hadn't been told that rule.

Still, this was not the news I wanted right before the play offs. =(
Guess from here on out, Bill Shoening is my main man.

bigzak25
04-15-2005, 12:52 PM
that sucks...sorry to hear it...you can't watch it from anywhere in SBC now?

do they make you leave the building or something?

Sec24Row7
04-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Levi Restaurant employees are not allowed to drink in the SBC center period, not even if they come as a fan to a spurs game or rodeo on their day off.

I wonder, if you are not drinking, if you could take a change of clothes and watch the game at headlines.

Maybe that is permissable?

I don't know but maybe they just don't want you as a customer on the grounds considering you got in without a ticket.

Perhaps if you bought a ticket and changed clothes you would still be allowed to be there...

angel_luv
04-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow! I didn't know the drinking rule. Doesn't matter for me since I don't anyway.

I was thinking they might let me watch on the t.v.'s that are out doors by headlines.
It's hard enough not getting to be there anymore. I hate all the game I miss driving home. I may just have to deal with it. I don't want to press my luck.

It is one of those situtations where it cannot be all or nothing. If I behave and comply I can watch the guys warm up and play the first half. If I am fired, I lose everything.
I just hope they allow me to stay for the final final game when it comes it. I'll beg if necessary.

Sec24Row7
04-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Why can't you take a change of clothes and watch it in headlines? I'm sure the only reason they dont want you sitting in there watching the game is because you are in uniform.

SpursWoman
04-15-2005, 01:42 PM
My nice boss saw me going down and stopped me

Sorry.....just couldn't pass that by without commenting..........he stopped you?!?! :cooldevil :lol

Phenomanul
04-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Sorry.....just couldn't pass that by without commenting..........he stopped you?!?! :cooldevil :lol

took me a sec.... but man!!! SW can have naughty thoughts sometimes. :lol :lol :lol

Phenomanul
04-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Why can't you take a change of clothes and watch it in headlines? I'm sure the only reason they dont want you sitting in there watching the game is because you are in uniform.

Don't forget to take a wig as well.... :fro

manustarting2gd
04-15-2005, 02:13 PM
I'll be your boss! I wont stop you!

bigzak25
04-15-2005, 02:21 PM
SW can have naughty thoughts sometimes.

what is this 'sometimes' shit? :lol

Jimcs50
04-15-2005, 05:54 PM
What if you buy a ticket, then you can stay, yes?

angel_luv
04-16-2005, 11:06 AM
I have no clue what naughty thing you are talking about. Please don't educate me. () =)

My uniform is basically regular clothes- black pants and a black dress shirt. I think the whole issue is that I don't have a ticket.

While I wouldn't allow people to come at random when they are off, I don't see how it hurts to allow workers already in the building to stay. But hey, their place their rules.

ALVAREZ6
04-16-2005, 03:38 PM
That sucks ass....why do they have to be such assholes, I mean you f'in work there.