View Full Version : MJ is a dick

PGDynasty24
10-18-2009, 03:48 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2348438/highlight/22308

He dousches it up and pisses off rapper Chammillionaire

Crazy Story. Check it out

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow...that's kinda fucked up. I'm a big fan of MJ, but I know Chamillionaire ain't a liar...just cause you're the best don't mean you have to be a bitch about it...

exstatic
10-18-2009, 03:55 PM
No surprise to most people, just the latest example of his douchiness.

Allanon
10-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Great video man.

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Great video man.
Yeah..Cham is a very well spoken dude...and loves his fans...that's partially why I like him so much..that and he's one lyrical SOB

Allanon
10-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah..Cham is a very well spoken dude...and loves his fans...that's partially why I like him so much..that and he's one lyrical SOB

Yeah, that was really surprising... I was expecting the video to be filled with F Michael this and F Michael that.

Just listening to his music, I stereotyped him as a typical rapper but dang, he's intelligent, humble and well spoken.

dirk4mvp
10-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Chamillionaire is the only rapper I listen to on a regular basis.

And a douche move by Jordan.

xellos88330
10-18-2009, 04:09 PM
I have no idea who Chamillionaire is, but for some reason.. I believe him.

atxrocker
10-18-2009, 04:10 PM
what a garbage thread. oh noes, houston rapper slighted by MJ. whether you're a chamillionaire fan or not, this isn't worth the story or the thread. people know mike is gonna be mike, if you don't like it then don't go to his fucking parties.

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 04:11 PM
I have no idea who Chamillionaire is, but for some reason.. I believe him.
Chamillitary..the mixtape messiah...dude is one of the best rappers out there...been around a long time..just did a lot of underground/mixtape stuff..he's supposed to be putting out a new album soon, though...

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 04:13 PM
what a garbage thread. oh noes, houston rapper slighted by MJ. whether you're a chamillionaire fan or not, this isn't worth the story or the thread. people know mike is gonna be mike, if you don't like it then don't go to his fucking parties.
He didn't know he was like that..that's the whole point..pay attention, dude. Besides, dick or not, there's no fucking reason dude needs to act like that...Cham just paid a LOT of money for his jersey, and he talks to him like that? Bullshit. I'm a huge Jordan fan..best baller of all time...but dude needs to check himself..he's not a God off the court too.

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Yeah, that was really surprising... I was expecting the video to be filled with F Michael this and F Michael that.

Just listening to his music, I stereotyped him as a typical rapper but dang, he's intelligent, humble and well spoken.
depends on what tracks you listen to by Cham...he's got some commercial stuff, but if you check out his older mixtapes, dude is very lyrical, and unique...

atxrocker
10-18-2009, 04:25 PM
He didn't know he was like that..that's the whole point..pay attention, dude. .

i'm paying attention and don't think i missed anything, dude. chamillionaire (who i'm a semi fan of actually) made a video to cry about feeling like jordan talked down on him and that's not very street at all to be honest about it. sure it was a dick move but i don't get the point of the video or the thread, jordan doesn't owe a picture to anyone.

but dude needs to check himself..he's not a God off the court too.

:lmao

or else what?

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 04:30 PM
i'm paying attention and don't think i missed anything, dude. chamillionaire (who i'm a semi fan of actually) made a video to cry about feeling like jordan talked down on him and that's not very street at all to be honest about it. sure it was a dick move but i don't get the point of the video or the thread, jordan doesn't owe a picture to anyone.

or else what?
First off, Chamillionaire's not a thug...never claimed to be...he's a rapper..that's all. He didn't make a video to cry about it..Chamillionaire does video blogs all the time...if you actually watched the video, you would have seen it was about 30 minutes long, and he talked about a HELL of a lot more than that. He only mentioned the Jordan part because people were BASHING Mike because the rumor was that he didn't give Cham an autograph..he was actually saying it so people would stop saying things that were untrue about Mike, but he did want to tell the truth about what did happen. Truth is, Mike was a dick to a guy who donated a LOT of money to a cause at his party. He doesn't have a problem taking pictures with a bunch of girls...why should he have a problem with doing it with a guy who just forked over $7000 for a cause he's helping out at his house?

badfish22
10-18-2009, 04:32 PM
depends on what tracks you listen to by Cham...he's got some commercial stuff, but if you check out his older mixtapes, dude is very lyrical, and unique...

You wanna recommend some songs?

or else what?

Some people will back mj no matter what he does.

DPG21920
10-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Do me a favor, call MJ a dick one more time...

blink
10-18-2009, 04:34 PM
cham is legit and MJ is a douche. echoing the thread on real gm, jordan would be hated on so much if the media back then was like it is right now. it would be rival kobe hate. instead, jordan was branded by the nba and the rest is history.

BRHornet45
10-18-2009, 04:38 PM
sons this is nothing new. yes Michael Jordan is the best player to ever play, but he is a shitty, rotten person and a complete asshole to fans. A friend of mine had a similar run in with MJ a couple years ago in Vegas. He asked for a picture with him and MJ replied back something along the lines of "you gonna pay for this pic?", then walked off.

The Franchise
10-18-2009, 05:15 PM
He's going to do that to the wrong person one day, and they're going to kill his ass.

21_Blessings
10-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Jordan probably gets asked shit like that 40 times a day.

And going on u-stream and crying about how MJ was mean to you is a bigger douche move.

hitmanyr2k
10-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Jordan probably gets asked shit like that 40 times a day.

And going on u-stream and crying about how MJ was mean to you is a bigger douche move.

I didn't see him crying about anything. He was just telling his side of the story. What's wrong with that? Doesn't matter how many times Jordan gets asked a day. A simple "no" would have been good enough.

blink
10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
it was a 30min blog answering questions from fans. he didnt go out and make it a point to diss jordan.

21_Blessings
10-18-2009, 06:25 PM
I didn't see him crying about anything. He was just telling his side of the story. What's wrong with that? Doesn't matter how many times Jordan gets asked a day. A simple "no" would have been good enough.

"IT WAS THE WAY HE SAID IT".

Guys, MJ WAS RUDE TO ME. Ground breaking news.

Attention whoring over the internet about an encounter with a celebrity millions of time more famous than you is just that: attention whoring.

hitmanyr2k
10-18-2009, 06:28 PM

Attention whoring over the internet about an encounter with a celebrity millions of time more famous than you is just that: attention whoring.

Not when it's in the middle of a 40 minute Q/A session :lol It's not like it was the first thing out of his mouth as soon as everything started. It was in direct correlation with the question he answered. I see no problem with how the guy elaborated on what happened. Like I said before, a simple "no" from Jordan would have done the trick.

picc84
10-18-2009, 06:39 PM
"I wanted to steal on him right there....but MJ is 6'6, he probably woulda beat my ass."

haha

Damn, Jilla shitted on him HARD. Pierce: "C'mon man, thats Chamillionaire" "NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK! I AINT TAKIN PICTURES WITH NO NIGGA!" :lol

TIMMYD!
10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Damn Chamillionaire sounds like he's a smart dude.

21_Blessings
10-18-2009, 06:55 PM
Yeah he spent 3 minutes out of a 35 minute video talking about it. He went on Ustream to bitch about it only. Good job.

Haha, you actually watched 35 minutes of that garbage?

Congrats on being the biggest douche in the thread. :toast

Medvedenko
10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Nothing new...MJ was appointed the NBA saviour, still douche since the beginning though. Great competitors and leaders of their field usually have this type of disposition.

21_Blessings
10-18-2009, 07:17 PM

Good job being an immature douchebag. I have an idea! You should go suck some more MJ dick!

Nah, I'll leave that to chamillionaire since that was probably what he wanted to do MJ originally. And he can go do that while you suck him off like you've been doing in this thread.

daslicer
10-18-2009, 07:19 PM
I learned a valuable childhood lesson from MJ when I met him over 11 year ago at the age of 15. I met him at a celeberity golf tournament where he told people he wasn't giving autograph but I still made the approach to get one from him and he rejected me but he shook my hand which wasn't so bad. I still remember that day watching him riding in the golf cart and people throwing themselves at him to get autographs while he laughed hysterically in their face like he was the King of England. The lesson that day I learned was never to worship anybody like they are a godly figure.

baseline bum
10-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Damn. I never tried to get a picture with Jordan, but he has signed autographs for me many times. When I was a kid I got him to autograph my 86-87 Fleer rookie, my NBA Register, my 86-87 Fleer rookie sticker, and a couple of other cards too at different times when the Bulls came to town. Then again, being a kid may have had something to do with it too (Bird for example wouldn't sign anything more than L.B. for adults).

ginobili's bald spot
10-18-2009, 08:10 PM
sons this is nothing new. Yes michael jordan is the best player to ever play, but he is a shitty, rotten person and a complete asshole to fans.

+1

badfish22
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM

good god you are really reaching. Just stop. MJ is a douche bag plain and simple. All the stories you hear about him are probably true.

eyeh8u
10-18-2009, 09:11 PM
never liked jordan, he was a nike coached robot.
jordan probably faked the flu in 98 too
and i heard he voted for McCain, thats why dude was crying when Obama won

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 09:14 PM

First off, Chamillionaire has one of the biggest video blog followings online..second off, he didn't have to watch the whole thing...he has it broken down in segments.

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Damn Chamillionaire sounds like he's a smart dude.
very intelligent. he's actually pretty much a nerd if you get to know him.

ooshmay
10-18-2009, 09:17 PM
U'd prob get over this happening to u a million times a day aswell man.

Spursfan092120
10-18-2009, 09:24 PM
New Cham track...yes that's Free Falling in the background. I think he even got Tom to play it.
2tt9V6ZgxDU
interesting short video about Cham vs. 50
SwqarbuaVOk

callo1
10-18-2009, 09:37 PM
No suprises here, that is why I never cared for Jordan.

Jordan was groomed by Stern and the national media to be the poster boy for the NBA. Most of the junk that Jordan did was supressed to keep his image "clean".

I had a good friend named Paul who lived in Chicago who told me a story about Jordan at a restaurant one night.

Supposedly Jordan saw this good looking girl with her boyfriend that had just proposed to her in that restaurant that night. Well, Jordan sent one of his body guards over to the table to deliver a note that mentioned something about leaving her boyfriend and coming home with him. The note was very detailed about what MJ wanted to do, and why she should leave her boyfriend who would never have the money he had.

Totally classless. I don't care who you are, how important you think you are, how famous you are, there is a certain standard that you should meet when being a member of the human race.

Jordan is the best scumbag to ever play the game.

Jordan may be a better basketball player, but he never was the professional basketball player that Drob was.

sribb43
10-18-2009, 09:52 PM
damn chamillionaire sounds like he's a smart dude.

+1

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-18-2009, 10:01 PM
I like this from Bill Simmons:

"Q: There's no way that Jordan makes that poisonous Hall of Fame speech if he's still married to Juanita, his ex-wife, right? If he's still married to her, he runs that speech by her, she tells him he sounds like an a-hole, he gets pissed, but eventually he realizes she's right, so he re-works so there are a few less jabs and it sounds less pompous. Instead, he looks over at that 30-year old Cuban girl he's dating, realizes she won't understand half of it, shakes his head and thinks, "Nah, I got this on my own." You stay classy, MJ.
-- Powers, Bloomington, Minn.

SG: I'm nodding. Look, there are a lot of reasons NOT to get married -- the number is either in double digits or triple digits depending on whom you talk to -- but MJ's speech was definitely in the "Here's why it's not a bad idea to find a life mate who will definitely alert you when you are noticeably and horribly in the wrong" category. Here's what amazed me: Some people defended the speech! Like, writers whom I respect! Really, you're defending an off-the-cuff, uncomfortable, petty, biting, rambling, vindictive, score-settling speech during what's meant to be nothing more than a celebration? That was a good thing.

Beyond that, Jordan's original thesis was incorrect: Other than when he got cut in high school, EVERYONE believed in him. Dean Smith diagrammed the title-winning shot in 1982 for him. Bobby Knight built the 1984 Olympic team around him. Nike built an entire marketing campaign around him from day one (something it had never done before, ever). The Dream Team committee callously dropped Isiah Thomas from the team to assuage him in 1992, even though Thomas deserved to be on that team as much as anyone short of Bird and Magic. The list goes on and on and on. No athlete was coddled more than Jordan, and no athlete had a bigger disparity between "public image" and "what he was actually like." Hell, for his entire career, Sam Smith was the only journalist with the testicular fortitude to call him out.

After the speech, some readers asked me why I didn't write about it. The truth is, I wrote an extended section in my book about him -- not his career as much as his force of personality, and how that shaped everything that happened for him for better and worse. He wasn't a great guy by any stretch, just a bloodthirsty competitor who cared only about ruining everything in his path. That's it. That's what fueled him. At the time, we glorified him for that one quality because we love that stuff. How many times did you hear MJ gushingly described by an announcer as a "killer" over the years? A hundred? A thousand? That's not a switch you turn on and off -- when you're wired to conquer everybody, that doesn't just stop. And so the same qualities that made him the greatest basketball player ever also led to that speech. The man fueled himself with petty BS for 20 solid years, turned molehills into mountains and never stopped searching for an edge. That's who Michael Jordan was. I wasn't remotely surprised by what happened at the Hall of Fame banquet. Neither was anyone who knew him or played with him. That much, we can all agree on.

(And if you read my book, you're going to think that I wrote Jordan's section AFTER the speech. Nope. I finished the book in April. You will read the MJ section and think of his speech that whole time. You will.)"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnflpicks/091009

bdictjames
10-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Chamillionaire is ugly, but right.

Udokafan05
10-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Not suprising given his HOF speech. I believe Chamillionaire 100%.

angelbelow
10-18-2009, 11:51 PM
He should have just left him alone after he said he didn't take pics with niggas.

:lol

Trainwreck2100
10-19-2009, 12:11 AM
MJ chainsmokes cigars wipes his ass with hundreds, and bangs bitches like 10 ten times a day. He does what the fuck he wants to cause he can.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-19-2009, 01:22 AM
MJ chainsmokes cigars wipes his ass with hundreds, and bangs bitches like 10 ten times a day. He does what the fuck he wants to cause he can.

The worst possible reason for doing anything - because you can.

Allanon
10-19-2009, 05:53 AM
You're also well spoken as well, differently you're not humble though. :wakeup

I'm too drunk and feeling good to argue with you right now Blade, we'll argue again in a few weeks.

hater
10-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Chamilllionaire is the shit.

but so what? it's just Jordan being Jordan

LakeShow
10-19-2009, 11:33 AM

Jordan was groomed by Stern and the national media to be the poster boy for the NBA. Most of the junk that Jordan did was supressed to keep his image "clean".

I had a good friend named Paul who lived in Chicago who told me a story about Jordan at a restaurant one night.

Supposedly Jordan saw this good looking girl with her boyfriend that had just proposed to her in that restaurant that night. Well, Jordan sent one of his body guards over to the table to deliver a note that mentioned something about leaving her boyfriend and coming home with him. The note was very detailed about what MJ wanted to do, and why she should leave her boyfriend who would never have the money he had.

Totally classless. I don't care who you are, how important you think you are, how famous you are, there is a certain standard that you should meet when being a member of the human race.

Jordan may be a better basketball player, but he never was the professional basketball player that Drob was.

So what happened? Did she leave her boyfriend?

Spursfan092120
10-19-2009, 11:34 AM
The worst possible reason for doing anything - because you can.
exactly

lefty
10-19-2009, 03:28 PM

Well, at least he asked and didn't rape her.

Again, Jordan beats Kobe

Agloco
10-19-2009, 05:14 PM

Typical dumbass response we've all come to expect from you. Another MJ cockrider.

21_Blessings
10-19-2009, 06:05 PM
?

I fucking hate MJ.

But this chamillionaire faggot is just that. A big douchey whiney faggot.

21_Blessings
10-19-2009, 06:10 PM
And if I saw Jordan at a club I sure wouldn't ask him for a picture.

I would tell him what a piece of shit gambling junkie he is. Then congratulate him for getting his Daddy murdered. :bking

Oh and you throw a baseball like a girl, Michael.

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 08:05 PM
So a male fan sees MJ hanging out with his friends at a party, taking pics with hot chicks, and decides he wants one too

So MJ tells him he doesn't take pics with males aka "niggas" and then this guy gets all butt hurt.

You know, if I was famous, I wouldn't take pictures with males EITHER.

Allanon
10-19-2009, 08:06 PM
In other breaking news, scientists have determined that grass is green.

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 08:09 PM
I have a friend in Los Angeles who told me about this thing that happened to his friend.

Supposedly, Kobe Bryant was at a restaurant and the fans loved it. They were huge Laker fans, and he was there with his 7 year old son. So the son wanted to say hello to Kobe, so they go up to the table and tell the bodyguards they wanted to just say hello really quick to Kobe and leave him to his meal.

The bodyguard turned around and told Kobe, Kobe heard this and didn't even look up. He waved his fork away and said "tell them niggas to get lost, morons won't even let me eat my fucking meal"

In front of his 7 year old son, using language like that.

Horrible

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Kobe Bryant cusses at children

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN LA TOLD ME SO!

THIS IS WHY I HATE KOBE!!!!!

jag
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
People like that are used to being worshipped. If you go out and worship them, then you deserve to be treated however they wish to treat you. Jordan treated him like a bitch because he knew he could.

Jordan obviously has issues...emotional, psychological, what have you. But the only life he knows is one where people treat him like a god. So that's how he acts.

Chillen
10-20-2009, 12:38 AM
naturally anyone in the public spotlight is gonna have 2 sides to them, the kind you are used to seeing on TV and the kind you never knew existed. So MJ might be a dick at times, he later tried to apologize to the guy. I have always believed that no one is perfect, we all have our flaws, I don't know the real MJ, but it's unfortunate that the rapper was treated with such disrespect. So MJ isn't perfect, that's fine, but it doesn't surprise me one bit that he might have a big head.

cobbler
10-20-2009, 12:44 AM
I have a friend in Los Angeles who told me about this thing that happened to his friend.

Supposedly, Kobe Bryant was at a restaurant and the fans loved it. They were huge Laker fans, and he was there with his 7 year old son. So the son wanted to say hello to Kobe, so they go up to the table and tell the bodyguards they wanted to just say hello really quick to Kobe and leave him to his meal.

The bodyguard turned around and told Kobe, Kobe heard this and didn't even look up. He waved his fork away and said "tell them niggas to get lost, morons won't even let me eat my fucking meal"

Horrible

I call BS.... but coming from you that is not a big stretch on my part.

lefty
10-20-2009, 10:43 AM
I call BS.... but coming from you that is not a big stretch on my part.
Why do you call BS?

Because Kobe can't be a dick?

picc84
10-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Kobe Bryant cusses at children

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN LA TOLD ME SO!

THIS IS WHY I HATE KOBE!!!!!

I dont know about him, but this is why I call bs.

Anyway, I wish I could have seen this chamil incident. I think MJ's a dick and everything, but seeing a grown ass man shitted on like that to his face would have had me dying laughing. Just to see the look on his face, as it progresses from

:D to :wtf to :( to :flipoff

alamo50
10-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Hey eyeh8u, what you have for a picture in your sig can be replaced by Osama saluting the Stars and Stripes and would be less wrong.

LakeShow
10-20-2009, 12:34 PM

Horrible

yeah right. :rolleyes

resistanze
10-20-2009, 05:14 PM

Horrible

I call BS, Kobe ain't that hood.

Morg1411
10-20-2009, 05:26 PM
I call BS, Kobe ain't that hood.

+1

Kobe is a cock and a rapist, but he's about as hood as a fucking Christmas ornament.

redzero
10-20-2009, 08:14 PM
I like him even more now.

760Spursfan
10-21-2009, 01:13 AM
+1

Kobe is a cock and a rapist, but he's about as hood as a fucking Christmas ornament. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2009, 01:42 AM
Why do you call BS?

Because Kobe can't be a dick?

I'm sure he can be, but that story is coming from MH--who has zero credibility due to his unabashed and well documented Kobe hatred/jealousy.

If that story came from a more respected poster on this site I'd be far more inclined to believe it.