PDA

View Full Version : [rocketdunks.com] Spurs Preview

Houstonian
10-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Hey guys, first post, but I just saw this Rockets blogs article on the Spurs and thought I'd pass it along.

http://rocketdunks.com/

It has an interview with someone at spursofthemoment.com?

Muser
10-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Why would a Spurs fans favorite Rockets/Spurs game be when Robinson got abused by Hakeem?

Spursmania
10-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the read. And, welcome to the board.:toast

Tbiggums47
10-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, first post, but I just saw this Rockets blogs article on the Spurs and thought I'd pass it along.

http://rocketdunks.com/

It has an interview with someone at spursofthemoment.com?

Thanks! Good Stuff!

Houstonian
10-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Why would a Spurs fans favorite Rockets/Spurs game be when Robinson got abused by Hakeem?

He said most memorable, not favorite so no harm done haha

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-20-2009, 10:27 AM

Real Spurs fans have blocked that game out of their memories, sometimes with the help of therapy and/or large amounts of alcohol.

Looks like I picked a bad week to give up hard liquor.

lennyalderette
10-20-2009, 02:08 PM
http://rocketdunks.com/2009/10/09/division-preview-dallas-mavericks/#comments hey guys i thought id wonder around a bit and i saw the mavs season preview, clicked on it only to find true rocket fan feelings, man everyone hates us! i dont know about you guys, but when the spurs are badly injured and have been eliminated from the playoffs, as far as texas teams i go for the rockets and will never cheer for the mavs. but it seems rocket fans are cheering for the mavs to beat us and and is their SISTER TEAM all of a sudden LOL so from here on out fuck you houston!!!! you deserve everything you got!!! and definitely your sister pony team with that NEANDERTHAL THEY CALL DIRK!!!

heres the link to what they all had to say:flag:

lefty
10-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Hakeem really sodomized D-Rob

Tbiggums47
10-20-2009, 03:15 PM
http://rocketdunks.com/2009/10/09/division-preview-dallas-mavericks/#comments hey guys i thought id wonder around a bit and i saw the mavs season preview, clicked on it only to find true rocket fan feelings, man everyone hates us! i dont know about you guys, but when the spurs are badly injured and have been eliminated from the playoffs, as far as texas teams i go for the rockets and will never cheer for the mavs. but it seems rocket fans are cheering for the mavs to beat us and and is their SISTER TEAM all of a sudden LOL so from here on out fuck you houston!!!! you deserve everything you got!!! and definitely your sister pony team with that NEANDERTHAL THEY CALL DIRK!!!

heres the link to what they all had to say:flag:
Don't be so surprised..I lived there when every NBA team was mopping the floor with the Rockets (Don Chaney was the coach) The Spurs were always the regular season champs (Like the Ponies are now!LOL) We had just traded Vernon Maxwell to the Cluckers....I used to go to all of the games just to watch SAS spank that ass so I could brag the next day!!! When Akeem came aboard it placed them on the map....Prior to that this franchised had never been recognized or taken seriously in ANY NBA circles as a model of consistency.....At least The SAS were....So it should not come as a surprise that they are jealous. I was in Houston at a bar a few years ago when we played The Fakers.....All the Houstonians were cheering for LA...I asked one guy at the Bar why was he cheering for LA..He said that he did not want to see The SAS get another title????WTF...Go figure....I cheer for Texas anyway.....Class is not something you are born with....

lennyalderette
10-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Don't be so surprised..I lived there when every NBA team was mopping the floor with the Rockets (Don Chaney was the coach) The Spurs were always the regular season champs (Like the Ponies are now!LOL) We had just traded Vernon Maxwell to the Cluckers....I used to go to all of the games just to watch SAS spank that ass so I could brag the next day!!! When Akeem came aboard it placed them on the map....Prior to that this franchised had never been recognized or taken seriously in ANY NBA circles as a model of consistency.....At least The SAS were....So it should not come as a surprise that they are jealous. I was in Houston at a bar a few years ago when we played The Fakers.....All the Houstonians were cheering for LA...I asked one guy at the Bar why was he cheering for LA..He said that he did not want to see The SAS get another title????WTF...Go figure....I cheer for Texas anyway.....Class is not something you are born with....

guess your right, just weird how they would want L.A to win over S.A well i guess thats just how it is for the spurs, as far as L.a and the ponies, i really hope the spurs prevail, they deserve it