PDA

View Full Version : U2 Concert with Cowboys in attendance

Nathan Explosion
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Remember when everyone was up in arms about it? Turns out there were also two Spurs there, Parker and Ginobili, yet no one knew about it.

That's the difference between the Spurs and Cowboys. One is always in the spotlight while the other isn't.

People criticize every move by the Cowboys because everyone talks about the Cowboys. No one talks about two Spurs players being in Dallas while training camp is still going on.

J.T.
10-21-2009, 01:34 AM
I don't think you understand the difference between the NFL and NBA

SpursFanFirst
10-21-2009, 02:01 AM
What's the story with this concert, and why was it a big deal?

DMX7
10-21-2009, 03:17 AM
Actually, this was in the texas media. That's how I knew.

J.T.
10-21-2009, 03:25 AM
why was it a big deal?

Because Cowboys players went to it.

benefactor
10-21-2009, 05:44 AM
One is in the middle of a season and the other one isn't.

One is in the middle of 12 years of failure and the other one isn't

The player for the Cowboys is a choker who has proven nothing and the two Spurs players are not.

Starting to see the pattern?

Whisky Dog
10-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Horrible thread.

So many differences it's not even worth going into. Besides, the problem I had wasn't with the concert - that was just an illustration of how lax the team is now. The problem I had was with only 2 practices during a bye week with so many things to fix. The difference between 3-2 and 5-0 right now is a lot of little stupid mistakes that occur because the team isn't on the same page. They aren't a well timed complete unit and it cost them 2 games they should have won. The only way to fix that is to work as a complete team to get that chemistry, not a bunch of guys doing individual workouts. Being all lax at a concert and only having two days of team practice are the symptoms that are indicative of the overall problem and reason this team underacheives.

J.T.
10-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Um

Lots of teams don't have more than two practices during a bye week

Not exactly rocket science there brah

Whisky Dog
10-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Um

Lots of teams don't have more than two practices during a bye week

Not exactly rocket science there brah

If the Colts looked as bad and sloppy as the Cowboys during the 1st 5 games and had a bye I bet they do team practices (not much contact) to work on specific things as a team more than twice during the bye week. It all depends on the situation and level of committment, brah