PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truthers

DMX7
10-19-2009, 04:39 PM
These people are fucking scumbags who have to invent mass conspiracies to uncover in order to give their worthless lives meaning.

Debate:

Here they are ranting and crashing Real Time With Bill Maher:

jVV9ZByg2M8

Get a fucking life, losers.

Laker Lanny
10-19-2009, 04:42 PM
If we post in your worthless 9/11 topic you promise to keep your wigger ass out of the evolution topic?

DMX7
10-19-2009, 04:44 PM
If we post in your worthless 9/11 topic you promise to keep your wigger ass out of the evolution topic?

That's not how it works.

bG6rtdQAd-I

This PWN was free of charge.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 04:45 PM
If they can get us asking the wrong questions, they needn't worry about what answers we'll arrive at.

I see the truther/debunker cluster as essentially being the antagonism of two contending myths.

Laker Lanny
10-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Funny how we post quotes,links,and videos and it's tin hat conspiracy, lies,big foot shit, but when Darwin or Bill Maher says something it's like God has spoken to the masses.

Real bias forum you guys have here! :tu

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 04:55 PM
What a pity you don't post here more, to keep things on track and topical. :tu

iggypop123
10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
wow this was a long time ago why post this

DarrinS
10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
I agree that 9/11 Truthers are scum.

Have you met Nbadan?

DarrinS
10-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Or maybe the twoofer just went nuts because he realized he was listening to Bill Maher, Chris Matthews, and Sheila Jackson Lee.

spursncowboys
10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
If they can get us asking the wrong questions, they needn't worry about what answers we'll arrive at.

I see the truther/debunker cluster as essentially being the antagonism of two contending myths.
Is that the same way you feel about the birthers? Or about Rush raising the question of racial bias in sports media?

Paul McCartney
10-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey well I died in the 60's right man?
9/11 wasn't a conspiracy

xellos88330
10-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Conspiracy Theorists = KBP fans

All they tend to start saying are things like 'American lies' and Americans are dumb'.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Is that the same way you feel about the birthers? Or about Rush raising the question of racial bias in sports media?Not really.

Whether Obama is a US citizen is pretty well settled; Rush suggesting Donovan McNabb's NFL success was the result of some sort of PC social engineering was verifiably dumb and needlessly racial in its emphasis. Moreover, the comment was almost surely designed to create the controversy Rush says surprised him.

Whack the bees' nest, reap the swarm.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 07:04 PM
Where is the racist liberal media and the NFL's social engineers when guys like:

Charlie Batch
Shane Boyd
Jason Campbell
David Garrard
Quinn Gray
Darrell Hackney
Tarvaris Jackson
Cleo Lemon
DJ Shockley
JaMarcus Russell
Brad Smith
Troy Smith
Michael Vick
Seneca Wallace
Anthony Wright

and Vince Young

....need them?

spursncowboys
10-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Where is the racist liberal media and the NFL's social engineers when guys like:

....need them?
You forgot Quincy Carter.
Is it not alright for the birthers to bring up the question? I don't believe they have a case because I have alot of faith in the Clinton's getting dirt like that first. But is the process better having a group inquiring into that. That is what I was trying to bridge with the truthers.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Is it not alright for the birthers to bring up the question? Sure. But didn't they already get to bring it up?

A whole bunch of times?

And got shot down every time?

If you are asking if it is still alright to bring it up, even though it is widely reckoned to be wrong, I suppose so. Yes. People can still insist on what has already been refuted a hundred times...

... and in so doing confirm not only their own idiocy but that of the nodding crowd their fake wisdom reaches.

People are free to be dummies, or perversely oblivious to plain facts. They really are. There's almost a kind of digne' -- dignity to it. Wrong on purpose.

"Here's a fig for your universal reason, Professor."

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 08:12 PM
you forgot quincy carter.
Did I?

abilene ruff riders

carter signed a one-year contract with the abilene ruff riders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/abilene_ruff_riders) of the new indoor football league (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/indoor_football_league) in march 2009. On may 10, 2009, he was arrested by abilene (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/abilene,_texas) police for an outstanding warrant, related to a dwi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dwi) arrest in south texas and subsequent probation violation.[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/quincy_carter#cite_note-11) carter was arrested again on june 18, 2009, for failing to pay his bondsman after his may 10 arrest.[13] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/quincy_carter#cite_note-12) returning from injury, carter no-showed for the july 4th game and was subsequently cut from the team.[14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/quincy_carter#cite_note-13)

spursncowboys
10-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Sure. But didn't they already get to bring it up?

A whole bunch of times?

And got shot down every time?

If you are asking if it is still alright to bring it up, even though it is widely reckoned to be wrong, I suppose so. Yes. People can still insist on what has already been refuted a hundred times...

... and in so doing confirm not only their own idiocy but that of the nodding crowd their fake wisdom reaches. People are free to be dummies.
I agree for the birthers and truthers. And why are they called the truthers anyway?

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Is it not alright for the birthers to bring up the question? I don't believe they have a case because I have alot of faith in the Clinton's getting dirt like that first.Beg pardon? The Clintons are doing what, related to birthers?

But is the process better having a group inquiring into that. That is what I was trying to bridge with the truthers.You think there should be an Obama birth certificate commission, along the lines of of the 9/11 commission?

If you support another 9/11 panel for truthers, maybe some of them might back your Birth Certificate panel.

There are possibilities for alliances of convenience between birthers and truthers IMO.

jman3000
10-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Beg pardon? The Clintons are doing what, related to birthers?

Limbaugh was saying during the election that Hillary would be the first to find out dirt on Obama and that if there was anything fishy, she would have been the first to bring it up.

This guy is seriously a non marine version of a jarhead.

spursncowboys
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Beg pardon? The Clintons are doing what, related to birthers?

You think there should be an Obama birth certificate commission, along the lines of of the 9/11 commission?

If you support another 9/11 panel for truthers, maybe some of them might back your Birth Certificate panel.

There are possibilities for alliances of convenience between birthers and truthers IMO.
About the Clintons: I feel that if Obama did not have a valid birth certificate, I believe the Clintons would have found that out.
Truthers: I don't believe the commission was designed to find out if the govt. was involved. I also feel that the AG should have had an independent prosecutor to look and see if it has merit so it can be layed to rest. I don't support truthers or birthers. I think the truthers have had the evidence. I have found that some people, no matter how illogical it is, will always believe in a conspiracy.

iggypop123
10-19-2009, 08:48 PM
truthers are worse than the kennedy people. seriously some person said he was shot threw the sewer with a gun. how the fuck can that happen!

spursncowboys
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Limbaugh was saying during the election that Hillary would be the first to find out dirt on Obama and that if there was anything fishy, she would have been the first to bring it up.

This guy is seriously a non marine version of a jarhead.
Oreilly said that. Not Rush. You are about as accurate as M. Wilbon and Sanchez on CNN. Way to contribute. Keep up that standard.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Oreilly said that. Not Rush. You are about as accurate as M. Wilbon and Sanchez on CNN. Way to contribute. Keep up that standard.I'm sure Rush said something like that as well.

Good job parroting both without a though of your own, though. Keep up that standard.

DMX7
10-19-2009, 11:02 PM
truthers are worse than the kennedy people. seriously some person said he was shot threw the sewer with a gun. how the fuck can that happen!

Much worse.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 11:48 PM
About the Clintons: I feel that if Obama did not have a valid birth certificate, I believe the Clintons would have found that out. OIC. Hilary would have said it first, if it were true. Ok.

Truthers: I don't believe the commission was designed to find out if the govt. was involved. Yep. It was designed not to, and the government did not cooperate with any notable alacrity or zeal.

I also feel that the AG should have had an independent prosecutor to look and see if it has merit so it can be layed to rest.Maybe in another twenty or thirty years Congress will revisit 9/11, and a revised version of the official story will be released.

Right now might be a little too soon, but eventually it'd be nice if the gaps were filled in a little better.

Essentially, I agree with this point

I don't support truthers or birthers. I think the truthers have had the evidence. I have found that some people, no matter how illogical it is, will always believe in a conspiracy.And others will never believe in one, even though it is as plain as the nose on their face. Funny world.

Nbadan
10-19-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure what people are afraid of if there was not a bigger conspiracy...

...perhaps it was the millions of dollars in short-sale aviation futures that weren't properly investigated and just seem to have fallen by the way-side with the M$M..

...perhaps it was how Muhammad Atta got back into the U.S. in early 2001 after being followed by intelligence officials in Germany and recorded meeting with Al-Queda members who were of 'high interest'...

...perhaps it was govt. officials who received warnings to stay off of commercial aircraft..

...Perhaps it was the edited newscasts that were being broadcasts on all the major networks, again which were never investigated..

....these are just some of the questions that have never been refuted by any govt.-faith-based crowd that for some reason still wants us to believe that the Bush administration is capable of investigating itself without 'stretching the truth'...you know, like they did with the claims of Iraq WMD, Saddam's connections to Al-Queda...and the claim that the Iraq war would be over in 'months'....yeah, there's a nail to hang your hat on....

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 03:25 AM
I'd be much more comfortable with a new investigation headed by the likes of you had you not stretched the truth even farther than any neocon in your alleged pursuit of the truth.

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Good then go ahead and put your faith behind the Bush 911 Commission..

..that 'll work out for you just fine

DarrinS
10-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Good then go ahead and put your faith behind the Bush 911 Commission..

..that 'll work out for you just fine

Would you be a twoofer if there had been a Democrat in the WH on 9/11?

Just curious.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Good then go ahead and put your faith behind the Bush 911 Commission..In what do you put your faith, dan.

What do you think really happened on 9/11?

..that 'll work out for you just fineIt works out fine, if only because truthers have never given anybody anything else to believe.

Why do you never give anybody anything else to believe?

DarrinS
10-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Why do you never give anybody anything else to believe?

Tinfoil Nation has a story --- correction stories. They just don't make very much sense.

I think they go something like this:

1. Something other than hijacked commercial planes struck WTC1 and WTC2.
2. WTC1 and WTC2 were controlled demolitions. (Don't know why you need planes -- or something other than planes, if you already have planted bombs.)
3. Fire can't melt steel.
4. WTC7 was "pulled".
5. A missle struck the Pentagon -- not a plane. (Why not use the same "fake" type of plane that was used on WTC1,2?)
6. Phone calls from alleged hijacked planes were all fake.
7. Based on 6, the passengers and crews of alleged hijacked flights are "in on it".
8. Alleged hijacked flight above Pennsylvania was shot down and/or no plane hit the ground.

Does that about sum it up, Dan?

EDIT> Other co-conspirators:

FAA
Air Force
NIST
Popular Mechanics

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Would you be a twoofer if there had been a Democrat in the WH on 9/11?

Just curious.

This transcends politics.....

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:12 PM
In what do you put your faith, dan.

Let's have a real investigation, one without strict time-limits, like the 9/11 Commission, one that enforced it subpoena power, unlike the 9/11 Commission and one that has a budget more than the budget used to investigate a Democratic President for a blow job and find out...

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 06:16 PM
That wasn't my question.

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:17 PM
That wasn't my question.

Let's have a real investigation and find out...

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:19 PM
n what do you put your faith, dan.

Not in an administration that has shown repeatedly it did not know the difference between lying and exaggerating the truth...that's where you hang your hat...

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Let's have a real investigation and find out...Why can't you just answer the question?

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I did answer the question....you want me to speculate without facts? I'll leave that to wing-nut radio...

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 06:23 PM
I did answer the question....you want me to speculate without facts? I'll leave that to wing-nut radio...There are plenty of facts already known and you have speculated here before many times.

Based on those known facts, what do you think really happened on 9/11?

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:27 PM
your assuming they are facts...facts have to be verifiable...

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 06:28 PM
So you want me to speculate on assumptions...nice..

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
So what do you think really happened on 9/11?

You have always been eager to speculate on things like saying WTC7 could have been a control center for the 9/11 attacks -- so why do you fall silent when asked directly to put it all together?

Go ahead and speculate.

There is nothing stopping you.

mouse
10-21-2009, 11:01 PM
WULRQCgvsdE

Blake
10-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Sadly there aren't many people these days in the politics forum where you can have intelligent debates with anymore.

Winehole23
10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I'd miss mouse if he ever posted here.

Winehole23
10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
He hardly ever does.

Stringer_Bell
10-21-2009, 11:55 PM
You have always been eager to speculate on things like saying WTC7 could have been a control center for the 9/11 attacks -- so why do you fall silent when asked directly to put it all together?

Wait, so you are suggesting that WC7 was used as a control center to direct the greatest tragedy to befall our country? Then after the attacks hit, WC7 was "pulled" to destroy all evidence of what it was used for? PLEASE STOP! STOP IT NOW! :wow

And now, the truth...

9/11 was no Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor was an inside job. At least that's what Paul McCartney's reanimated corpse told me. :sleep

Nbadan
10-22-2009, 01:19 AM
No one knows exactly why WTC had to be pulled...the theory that WTC7 was used as a epicenter to control the planes that hit WTC1 and WTC2 are just a hypothesis, one among many....this speculation is not completely unfounded...WTC7 was constructed with structural reinforcements so that local/state govt could use as a control center in a terra' attack...one that Giuliani, a neocon extreme who benefited from the attacks, had supervision over..

The Club
10-22-2009, 02:00 AM
lESol88wOi0

ChumpDumper
10-22-2009, 02:33 AM
No one knows exactly why WTC had to be pulled...the theory that WTC7 was used as a epicenter to control the planes that hit WTC1 and WTC2 are just a hypothesis, one among many....this speculation is not completely unfounded...WTC7 was constructed with structural reinforcements so that local/state govt could use as a control center in a terra' attack...one that Giuliani, a neocon extreme who benefited from the attacks, had supervision over..Is this what you believe, dan?

mouse
10-22-2009, 02:45 AM
CwjmqkjwnvQ

ChumpDumper
10-22-2009, 02:49 AM
CwjmqkjwnvQSo are you saying that cop was part of the 9/11 conspiracy?

(And can you prove he was actually talking about WTC7?)

mouse
10-22-2009, 03:08 AM
So are you saying that cop was part of the 9/11 conspiracy?

I would have to have more time before I could answer that truthfully.

(And can you prove he was actually talking about WTC7?)

Not 100% but even if he wasn't what other building is it ok to say look out that building is coming down?

IX9gdRST6zM

ChumpDumper
10-22-2009, 03:12 AM
I would have to have more time before I could answer that truthfully.More time than what?

It's a yes or no question.

Not 100% but even if he wasn't what other building is it ok to say look out that building is coming down?Perhaps it was a school that was rumored to have a bomb planted in it that day.

If a person really wanted to know the truth, he would probably be have already verified what he was talking about.

IX9gdRST6zMDo you believe those are pre-planted demolition squibs?

mouse
10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
More time than what?

It's a yes or no question.

Maybe for the average person but for you a person has to watch how they talk you like to twist what they say to make it look like they are retarded.
I notice you love asking question but rarely answer them.

If a person really wanted to know the truth, he would probably be have already verified what he was talking about.

kinda difficult when the evidence is kept under lock and key.

Do you believe those are pre-planted demolition squibs?

I believe those two buildings didn't fall that fast due to gravity.

6KLc0_La6p8

ChumpDumper
10-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Maybe for the average person but for you a person has to watch how they talk you like to twist what they say to make it look like they are retarded.Actually, by not answering a simple yes or no question, you do a pretty good job making yourself look that way.

I notice you love asking question but rarely answer them.I've answered quite a few of your questions. The you get flustered, change the subject and try some lame personal insult.

kinda difficult when the evidence is kept under lock and key.Under which lock and key is the evidence for that cop's video kept? The video is already there, and the rest of it is also readily available on the internet. You may be surprised if you actually look. I'm guessing you won't.

I believe those two buildings didn't fall that fast due to gravity.That wasn't the question and another YouTube with spooky synth music is not an answer.

mouse
10-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Actually, by not answering a simple yes or no question, you do a pretty good job making yourself look that way.

Maybe to someone who cares to know the truth I may look bad if I don't answer right away. but as for answering to the "Chump"?

There is no right answer your just going to turn it into something you want it to be. If I say watermelons are red inside you will say prove it. If i post a picture of a watermelon you will say "how do i know that is a real watermelon and not photo shopped?"

You use old tactics in debates the rest of the forum has no idea what they are. You will ask..."Do you still beat your wife?" If I say no then it will will show I used to beat her, if i say yes then you accomplished your mission.

There is no right answer. If there was we would not still be having 9/11 topics with you saying

"so what really happened on 9/11?"

I've answered quite a few of your questions.

You mean you posted something to try and debunk me

The you get flustered, change the subject and try some lame personal insult.

I find that hard to believe, I am not the insult type. if I call you a tree hugger that is a fact or an observation I have of you it is not intended to be a cheap shot.

Under which lock and key is the evidence for that cop's video kept?

now you want blue prints of the NSA's evidence room? How about the same place they keep the fake moon landing footage and the film of the missile hitting the pentagon. If I had the answers would I not be on FOX news or dead by now since that seems to be what happens to people who find out shit about your corrupted government.

The video is already there, and the rest of it is also readily available on the internet. You may be surprised if you actually look. I'm guessing you won't.

I will look give me a chance to reply to the Evolution topics also we don't want your Darwin worshiper's to start calling me out.

That wasn't the question and another YouTube with spooky synth music is not an answer.

well then you answer a few questions and show us all how it's done properly.

Until I research further I will not say for sure. I will say this, it's not bags of flour.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Maybe to someone who cares to know the truth I may look bad if I don't answer right away. but as for answering to the "Chump"?

There is no right answer your just going to turn it into something you want it to be. If I say watermelons are red inside you will say prove it. If i post a picture of a watermelon you will say "how do i know that is a real watermelon and not photo shopped?"I have never asked you if something is photoshopped. Your photoshop jobs are self-evident.

You use old tactics in debates the rest of the forum has no idea what they are. You will ask..."Do you still beat your wife?" If I say no then it will will show I used to beat her, if i say yes then you accomplished your mission.[/quote]I never asked you that. I asked you what you think really happened on 9/11.

There is no right answer. If there was we would not still be having 9/11 topics with you saying

"so what really happened on 9/11?"I never said there were any right answers.

You give no answer to the most basic question: What do you think really happened on 9/11?

You mean you posted something to try and debunk meYou asked questions and I answered them. You didn't like the answers.

Sorry.

I find that hard to believe, I am not the insult type.Believe it. You insult people all the time. Especially when you think you are being showed up in a thread.

now you want blue prints of the NSA's evidence room?You made the claim. Why can't you back it up?
How about the same place they keep the fake moon landing footageYou think the moon landings were faked?
and the film of the missile hitting the pentagon.That video was released years ago.
If I had the answers would I not be on FOX news or dead by now since that seems to be what happens to people who find out shit about your corrupted government.Too bad the complete footage of the cop and the building he was talking about is freely available and not under lock and key at all.

I will look give me a chance to reply to the Evolution topics also we don't want your Darwin worshiper's to start calling me outAlready did.

well then you answer a few questions and show us all how it's done properly.Already did.

Until I research further I will not say for sure. I will say this, it's not bags of flour.It's a yes or no question.

It's been eight years -- how long do you need to research it?

Duncan
10-23-2009, 05:41 PM
You think the moon landings were faked?

oh shit it's on now!

Nbadan
10-23-2009, 07:56 PM
damn...classic thread..

Blake
10-23-2009, 08:50 PM
damn...classic thread..

looks the same as all the other 9/11 threads to me

Nbadan
10-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Maybe you should stay out of 9/11 thread, this is a Mouse-Chumpy danceothon....

Re-Animator
10-23-2009, 09:25 PM
4SyeI8H_MpQ

mouse
10-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Maybe you should stay out of 9/11 thread, this is a Mouse-Chumpy danceothon....

I will debate Chump if we at least have some ground rules.

A: after I make a point he needs to resolve it before we move on to the next point.

B: He can't respond with "So what do you think really happened on 9/11?"

Q-hQNXHG1Go

ChumpDumper
10-24-2009, 04:59 PM
You posted a YouTube video of an audio interview of a guy who is telling people to watch his YouTube video about the joooooooos' being behind 9/11.

Seriously mouse, whenever I address one of your points (BTW, are they your points? You have never expressed positive belief in anything), you change the subject with seven more videos -- apparently because you no longer wish to discuss your point.

That seems like resolution to me.

mouse
10-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Most of the videos are there to aggravate you to get you off your game and I must say it works better than I could ever imagine.

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years why WTC7 would come crashing down at almost free fall speed without being hit by an aircraft.

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years why Bush lied to us about WMD's in Iraq

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years How come the NSA knew about the hijacker's 2 years prior and did nothing about it.

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years why you haven't been able to connect the dots yet and resort to saying...

"so what do you think really happened on 9/11?"

I think after 7 years of you avoiding the truth a few youtube videos can't be that bad to watch as we wait another 7 years, do you?

8YaFGSPErKU

ChumpDumper
10-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Most of the videos are there to aggravate you to get you off your game and I must say it works better than I could ever imagine.They aggravate me because they are as full of lies as you.

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years why WTC7 would come crashing down at almost free fall speed without being hit by an aircraft.It got hit by the north tower when it collapsed and burned uncontrolled for several hours. I can give you the link to the report I'm sure you haven't read.

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years why Bush lied to us about WMD's in IraqHe chose to believe they existed and exaggerated their threat to the US. Saddam did nothing to discoutage this belief. I do agree Bush and his underlings had a hard-on for Iraq, but that isn't the same as saying they orchestrated the 9/11 attacks themselves. Are you saying they did?

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years How come the NSA knew about the hijacker's 2 years prior and did nothing about it.You never brought this up to me. Which hijackers and what about them was known? Let's talk about it.

You have failed to tell the ST posters in over 7 years why you haven't been able to connect the dots yet and resort to saying...

"so what do you think really happened on 9/11?"The dots are already connected in my theory of what really happened on 9/11. You have never said what you think really happened on 9/11, so you certainly haven't connected any of the claims you have made. Have you actually even made a claim yet?

I think after 7 years of you avoiding the truth a few youtube videos can't be that bad to watch as we wait another 7 years, do you?I think we'll be waiting even longer than that for you to actually say what you think really happened on 9/11.

It's hilarious that you get so upset when I ask you that simple question.

You never answer it.

If I want to start a meltdown filled and a subject changing rant from you, it's all I need:

mouse
10-24-2009, 07:40 PM
You never brought this up to me. Which hijackers and what about them was known? Let's talk about it.

7:25 into the film
Q0Fw1L_n-ZQ

mouse
10-24-2009, 07:43 PM
The footage ChumpDumper doesn't want you to see...
1:47 into the film, we had three years notice!

WJR4tdXKil8

mouse
10-24-2009, 08:02 PM
They aggravate me because they are as full of lies as you.

Show me these lies you speak of.

It got hit by the north tower when it collapsed and burned uncontrolled for several hours. I can give you the link to the report I'm sure you haven't read.

post it again.

He chose to believe they existed and exaggerated their threat to the US. Saddam did nothing to discoutage this belief. I do agree Bush and his underlings had a hard-on for Iraq, but that isn't the same as saying they orchestrated the 9/11 attacks themselves. Are you saying they did?

watch this and then decide if your post is legit.
CM_tfZuVDFo
wcLKDtE5s-M

You never brought this up to me. Which hijackers and what about them was known? Let's talk about it.

Grab some popcorn and watch the video posted in the above post..

The dots are already connected in my theory of what really happened on 9/11.

Now lets see you compare your half baked theories to the facts.

You have never said what you think really happened on 9/11, so you certainly haven't connected any of the claims you have made. Have you actually even made a claim yet?

Again go back to earlier 9/11 topics.

I think we'll be waiting even longer than that for you to actually say what you think really happened on 9/11.

How about forget what I think and start posting some facts?

It's hilarious

I never joke around about the poeple who did on 9/11

you get so upset when I ask you that simple question.

Go back to the 9/11 topics of the past and please take your alzheimer's disease medication.

You never answer it.

yes I have.

If I want to start a meltdown filled and a subject changing rant from you, it's all I need:

If this is what you think a meltdown is your either new to the www or haven't read any meltdown topics before.

Go back to the earlier 9/11 topics I told you more than once.

vsqNKJSHVp8

ChumpDumper
10-24-2009, 08:15 PM
post it again.http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/NCSTAR1Aindex.htm

watch this and then decide if your post is legit.I will not watch 30 minutes of YouTubes. Explain it yourself.

Grab some popcorn and watch the video posted in the above post.Nope. You're going to have to make your own argument.

Now lets see you compare your half baked theories to the facts.Let's see you say something yourself. What are your facts and how do they fit what you think really happened on 9/11?

Again go back to earlier 9/11 topics.No. Make your claims here and now.

How about forget what I think and start posting some facts?How about posting what you think really happened on 9/11?

I never joke around about the poeple who did on 9/11Never said you did. Nice straw man attempt.

Go back to the 9/11 topics of the past and please take your alzheimer's disease medication.You never siad anything about what you think really happened on 9/11. Skip the ad hominems and say it now.

yes I have.Then say it here.

Or provide a link to the post where you actually said it. There is no reason for you to avoid it.

If this is what you think a meltdown is your either new to the www or haven't read any meltdown topics before.This is more of a frenzied tap dance to avoid answering a question, but give it time.

Go back to the earlier 9/11 topics I told you more than once.Link the single post that is your answer or just post what you think really happened on 9/11.

[yet another YouTube]
I am not watching 40 minutes of YouTubes. They do not answer my question.

mouse
10-24-2009, 08:54 PM

You got your first hard on and decided to make everyones life miserable asking the same question over and over. is that the answer you seek?

ah2Ku3hTnDc

mouse
10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/NCSTAR1Aindex.htm

I will not watch 30 minutes of YouTubes.

I don't blame you its 30 minutes of your bullshit theories crumbling down in front of you on your PC monitor.

Not once have you ever showed me how my videos lie. you just ignore them rather than comment on them

real nice debate you have going here.

Chump ask questions
Mouse post video proof
Chump ignores video
Chump ask question again.

Your a real piece of work you should run for office.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
You got your first hard on and decided to make everyones life miserable asking the same question over and over. is that the answer you seek?Ad hominem.

Answer the question.

[yet another Youtube]I'm not going to watch 50 minutes of YouTubes.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
I dpon't blame you its 30 minutes of your bullshit thoeries crumbling down in front of you on your ZPC monitor.

Not once have you ever showed me how my videos lie. you just ignore them rather than comment on themI commented on them for awhile. All I got was more videos. They are a replacement for discussion as far as you are concerned. You never say what you believe.

real nice debate you have going here.

Chump ask questions
Mouse post video proof
Chump ignores video
Chump ask question again.

Your a real piece of work you should run for office.Your videos are not proof and they don't answer my question.

mouse
10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
let me hit wall mart be back later to continue waxing your ass. :tu

ChumpDumper
10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
let me hit wall mart be back later to continue waxing your ass. :tuWhy don't you just post what you think really happened on 9/11?

mouse
10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Because my Wifi is acting up I need a new USB adapter don't you want fast replies as I change your diaper online for all to see?

Ps: I like the way you avoided the video that shows they knew about the 9/11 hijackers years before it happened good going brah! :tu

ChumpDumper
10-25-2009, 07:16 AM
Because my Wifi is acting up I need a new USB adapter don't you want fast replies as I change your diaper online for all to see?More excuses. Just answer the question.

Ps: I like the way you avoided the video that shows they knew about the 9/11 hijackers years before it happened good going brah! :tuYou can include that when you tell me what you think really happened on 9/11. I'm not going to watch 50 minutes of YouTubes.

mouse
10-27-2009, 02:11 AM
Psssst! ...... feel free to post some links or vids to show us all what really happened on 9/11 in between your smack talk. :tu

t6qm7hMyoNo

ChumpDumper
10-27-2009, 03:29 AM
Psssst! ...... feel free to post some links or vids to show us all what really happened on 9/11 in between your smack talk. :tuPsssst! ...... feel free to post what you think really happened on 9/11 before you post anything else. :tu