PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truthers hurt the Truth about 9/11

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 06:46 PM
9/11 "truthers" are helping Bush and co. more than hurting them.

I will firmly believe the following about 9/11 :

1) Terrorists are the ones who took down the towers.

2) Bush and co. knew about the terrorist threat. They may or may not have known about the 9/11 hijacking plans, but they knew SOMETHING was going to go down. The reports and the Presidential briefings DAYS before 9/11 showed this.

3) Bush and co. intentionally ignored said terrorist threat. They gave it little importance, this is a fact. You can debate the reasons why they did this.

My explanation? If you want to push a war, you need to sound the alarms and claim your country is under foreign attack and then rally the people behind a common enemy. I don't think Bush and co. knew it would cost 3,000+ lives though.

So yeah, Bush and co. basically allowed 9/11 to happen so they can get what they wanted.

If you doubt the government doing something like this, brush up on your american/world history. It's been done before in USA.

4) When the shit hit the fan on 9/11, Bush and co. saw a golden opportunity to get their Iraq war that they wanted from before they won the 2000 election.

If you observe the actions of both Bush administrations going back from Bush Sr. and then Bush Jr, it becomes quite clear.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Miami Heat is a LIHOP.

DMX7
10-19-2009, 06:51 PM
They didn't allow it to happen. They were too stupid to figure out a way how to stop it. Sure, they ended up using it to their advantage but they would have found a way to go to war with Iraq even if it didn't happen. They would have used the same old WMD scare tactic and a republican congress would have allowed it.

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 06:52 PM
LIHOP's think the government knew about 9/11

I don't. I think everyone knew SOMETHING was going to happen, but they didn't know what.

That's quite a difference from a LIHOP, who thinks the Bush co. knew about the hijacking plans.

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 06:59 PM
They didn't allow it to happen. They were too stupid to figure out a way how to stop it. Sure, they ended up using it to their advantage but they would have found a way to go to war with Iraq even if it didn't happen. They would have used the same old WMD scare tactic and a republican congress would have allowed it.

quote -

The warnings from all those foreign intelligence services, after all, are quite real. Egypt, Germany, Russia and the Israelis were vociferous in their concerns. The German intelligence service BND told US and Israeli intelligence that Middle East terrorists were “planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack important symbols of American and Israeli culture.” The BND’s information came through Echelon, the American-controlled network of 120 satellites that monitors all worldwide electronic communications.

Egypt voiced similar warnings that same month regarding aircraft attacks. Delivered just before the G-8 summit in Genoa, Egypt’s alert carried such weight that anti-aircraft batteries were placed around Columbus Airport in Italy.

The Russians warned the US that same summer of 25 pilots who had been trained for suicide missions, and Putin himself delivered the warning “in the strongest possible terms” to the US government. The Israeli intelligence service Mossad delivered a warning to both the FBI and the CIA detailing “a major assault on the United States” against “a large-scale target” that was “very vulnerable.

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 07:03 PM
There was also a Presidential Daily Briefing like DAYS before 9/11....that was titled something like "Osama Bin Laden determined to attack the USA with planes" (not verbatim, don't remember)

MiamiHeat
10-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Then you look at all the gold Bush and co. reaped.

Haliburton and Cheney,

the Unocal pipeline which the Bush administration started reviving in the SPRING of 2001....which has to go through afghanistan....of which the elected Afghan president KARZAI was a UNOCAL ADVISER

political clout from the american people...

war time president's usually never lose elections,

fixing the Iraq problem that Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc regretted they didn't do in the Gulf War... etc...

it's fucking obvious.

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 07:09 PM
So yeah, Bush and co. basically allowed 9/11 to happen so they can get what they wanted.

z0sa
10-19-2009, 07:20 PM
couldnt this go in the big thread

Winehole23
10-19-2009, 07:33 PM
It'd be much harder for MH to find the spotlight that way.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Then you look at all the gold Bush and co. reaped.

Haliburton and Cheney,

the Unocal pipeline which the Bush administration started reviving in the SPRING of 2001....which has to go through afghanistan....of which the elected Afghan president KARZAI was a UNOCAL ADVISER

political clout from the american people...

war time president's usually never lose elections,

fixing the Iraq problem that Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc regretted they didn't do in the Gulf War... etc...

it's fucking obvious.What's in the UNOCAL pipeline?

Nbadan
10-20-2009, 12:11 AM
God I hope that's Andre the Giant in your mug-shot...now don't go poking holes in the govt.-faith-crowd's story....not that they'll address any of your 'allegations'...after all, it's much easier and lazier to just label you a truther....

Blake
10-20-2009, 12:16 AM
My explanation? If you want to push a war, you need to sound the alarms and claim your country is under foreign attack and then rally the people behind a common enemy. I don't think Bush and co. knew it would cost 3,000+ lives though.

how many lives lost does it take to push a war?