Manu
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/091019_ginobili.html

:toast

Summers
10-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Nice, thanks! :)

duncan228
10-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks. Always nice to hear from Duncan.

Spursmania
10-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks!

Duncan must get so sick of the same question, so "your window of opportunity is closing how do you feel about the additions?" Don't those guys have better questions to ask?

ElNono
10-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Thanks!

Duncan must get so sick of the same question, so "your window of opportunity is closing how do you feel about the additions?" Don't those guys have better questions to ask?

You mean if you could ask ONE question to Duncan you wouldn't ask that question?????!!!!

:lol

MaNu4Tres
10-19-2009, 08:54 PM
9 long days away.

Can't wait.

SouthTexasRancher
10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks again for the daily vids. Tim sounds happy the front office did their thing. As are all us fans!

angelbelow
10-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks!

loveforthegame
10-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks. :tu

MaNu4Tres
10-19-2009, 09:16 PM
You mean if you could ask ONE question to Duncan you wouldn't ask that question?????!!!!:lol

Of the new additions, anyone impeticular picking things up more quickly?

In what ways have you tried to help the rookie DeJuan Blair?

To my understanding you shot more shots from outside last year to tone down the beating on your body. Are we going to see more of that this year? Or will the left and right box be the vital part to your game as usual?

Will the new additions make you somewhat more passive on the offensive end this year?

Is losing weight going to help your face up game? Or what drills do you work on to help your first step in these scenarios?

Which games were you more bothered by, games 3 and 4 against the Mavs in 2006 or the 2004 Olympics?

What do you think the biggest mistake the Front Office has made since you have been a Spur?

Have you ever lurked into the forum Spurstalk?

Do you know who Duncan228 is?

angelbelow
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM

To my understanding you shot more shots from outside last year to tone down the beating on your body. Are we going to see more of that this year? Or will the left and right box be familiar to your game as usual?

Is losing weight going to help your face up game? Or what drills do you work on to help your first step in these scenarios?

Great questions, I would have loved to hear them ask him those questions - and ofcousre him answering them :hat

DJB
10-19-2009, 09:26 PM
The questions that the media asks are sooooo repetitive. It's like a broken record. I feel like not one reporter can stick his mic in and ask a question that hasn't been asked like 100 times already. Watching these interviews are pointless.

MaNu4Tres
10-19-2009, 09:33 PM
The questions that the media asks are sooooo repetitive. It's like a broken record. I feel like not one reporter can stick his mic in and ask a question that hasn't been asked like 100 times already. Watching these interviews are pointless.

We should all send questions to the local media in San Antonio to ask the players. They do ask the same questions over and over. No affense Spursdotcom you are still is my favorite poster.

SKINNYPIMP210

To my understanding you shot more shots from outside last year to tone down the beating on your body. Are we going to see more of that this year? Or will the left and right box be the vital part to your game as usual?

Will the new additions make you somewhat more passive on the offensive end this year?

Which games were you more bothered by, games 3 and 4 against the Mavs in 2006 or the 2004 Olympics?

What do you think the biggest mistake the Front Office has made since you have been a Spur?

Shoot these are questions that I want to know as well. They always ask the same boring ass questions all the dam time.

duncan228

He might. :)

http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/090305_myfirstspursgame.html

SKINNYPIMP210
10-19-2009, 09:41 PM
He might. :)

http://www.nba.com/spurs/features/090305_myfirstspursgame.html

Wow that's awesome, that was the first time I read that story. :toast

CGD
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
What an amazing story.

DynastyBuilder
10-19-2009, 10:01 PM
That story is one that never gets old, always a great read.

duncan228
10-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Wow that's awesome, that was the first time I read that story. :toast

What an amazing story.

It was an amazing experience. I didn't think I'd ever see Duncan play in person, to watch him work was incredible.

That story is one that never gets old, always a great read.

I'll never get tired of it. :lol

silverblackfan
10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Very nice story to read. A dream come true to be sure.

timtonymanu
10-19-2009, 11:48 PM
im loving this thread because i too feel that the media asks irrelevant/repetitive questions.

i mean they asked after the clippers game: "What did you think about Blake Griffin?"

I want to hear about the Spurs, not the #1 pick. Unless they can't ask very personal questions, then i understand but i wanna hear stuff that will be informative for fans. I do like Manu4Tres' questions though.

Blackjack
10-20-2009, 01:03 AM

Not bad..

I probably would've just asked him to explain the greatness of D&D or if I could borrow/have his Challenger.

Ya Know, the hard-hitting, in-depth, gots-to-know type questions.

duncan228
10-20-2009, 01:09 AM
...if I could borrow/have his Challenger.

This Challenger? :)

9Q4cEY8R1R4
Hennessey Performance recently built a supercharged Dodge Challenger for 2-time NBA MVP, Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs. Here is his car on the dyno making nearly 500 rwhp

Blackjack
10-20-2009, 01:29 AM
This Challenger? :)

9Q4cEY8R1R4
Hennessey Performance recently built a supercharged Dodge Challenger for 2-time NBA MVP, Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs. Here is his car on the dyno making nearly 500 rwhp

Never did I think I would love a late-model car the way I do the Challenger.

Probably the best thing the Big 3 -- Chrysler, GM and Ford, not the Spurs':lol -- has done; revisiting the lines and bodies of their muscle car heritage.

I hate you Tim Duncan..:depressed