The Franchise
10-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Best team in the NFL. :smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-19-2009, 10:53 PM
haters are shutting up

HarlemHeat37
10-19-2009, 10:55 PM
they won't shut up, they'll keep finding ways to hate..

I can't wait until we get Pittsburgh, NYG, and Indy..keep the tough games coming..keep the hate coming..

samikeyp
10-19-2009, 10:58 PM
That's true...haters will always hate but if you've got scoreboard, the haters can't change that. :toast

The Franchise
10-19-2009, 11:02 PM
I couldn't have imagined the season going this well. I hated the McDaniels hiring, and it only got worse when he got rid of Cutler. I am so happy that I was wrong. If I could apologize to the man in person, I would be proud to.

Dr. Gonzo
10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
This is a total shock. I thought they would have six wins total at the end of the season. I never imagined they would go 6-0.

samikeyp
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
This is a total shock. I thought they would have six wins total at the end of the season. I never imagined they would go 6-0.

Agreed...I thought the turmoil of the off season would lead to a bad season...I was wrong. :toast

bostonguy
10-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Props to the Broncos for this very solid start. I may "dislike" them due to them owning the shit out of my Patriots, but I have to give them credit where it is due.

mytespurs
10-19-2009, 11:39 PM

"Arguably" the best. I'm sure Saints and Colts fan would think otherwise. :hat

mytespurs
10-19-2009, 11:41 PM
That's true...haters will always hate but if you've got scoreboard, the haters can't change that. :toast

I'm starting to drink the donkey kool-aid! :king:toast

But....the season is still young so it's wise to keep things in perspective.

SpursFanFirst
10-19-2009, 11:46 PM

:lol Um no.
The team playing the best football is the Saints.
Broncos are lucky they won't have to face them.

TDMVPDPOY
10-19-2009, 11:46 PM
superball is where it matters....ppl dont care if you have perfect season if you dont win it all on that day

The Franchise
10-19-2009, 11:57 PM
:lol Um no.
The team playing the best football is the Saints.
Broncos are lucky they won't have to face them.

I've seen a couple of their games, and don't really think they are playing better than us. I wish we could play them to make it clear, but what can you do. On to the Ravens!!

J.T.
10-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Impressive start. I'll be speechless if their D can find a way to shut down Peyton Manning, though.

ducks
10-20-2009, 12:14 AM
steelers will be a good measureing stick
be intersting what line wins the battles

clambake
10-20-2009, 09:02 AM
i like those uniforms.

stretch
10-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Colts/Vikings >>> Saints/Broncos

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 09:20 AM
At this point I'm rooting for the Broncos to keep winning. Come playoff time they'll be an easy out. The Chargers are a far more dangerous playoff team, so I'll be happy as hell if the Broncos keep them out of the playoffs altogether.

Pats-Colts in the AFC Championship Game.

Shank
10-20-2009, 09:24 AM
That Chargers team that can't run and can't stop the run has "playoff team" written all over them.

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 09:35 AM
That Chargers team that can't run and can't stop the run has "playoff team" written all over them.

They've gotten off to terrible starts 3 years straight now. They'll get rolling in a few weeks. Just pray you don't have another 3 game lead with 3 to play.

Stringer_Bell
10-20-2009, 09:51 AM
I blame access to high-altitude training facilities for their amazing 6-0 record. That offensive line is good and they give Orton a chance to is play smart. I hope they keep winning.

Dr Cox
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
At this point I'm rooting for the Broncos to keep winning. Come playoff time they'll be an easy out. The Chargers are a far more dangerous playoff team, so I'll be happy as hell if the Broncos keep them out of the playoffs altogether.

Pats-Colts in the AFC Championship Game.

an easy out....are you serious....

your def losing respect one post at a time

tlongII
10-20-2009, 10:06 AM
They've been surprisingly good. And lucky. I'm not ready to buy into the hype yet.

bugoy
10-20-2009, 10:19 AM
haters dont take days off

katyon6th
10-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Lucky? Don't be stupid. It's not luck when your D has allowed an average of only 11 points per game - the best in the league. The Broncos are a good team and have proven to be solid competitors this season. Accept it.

The Franchise
10-20-2009, 10:55 AM
They've been surprisingly good. And lucky. I'm not ready to buy into the hype yet.

Am I wrong for taking this statement as a compliment?

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2009, 11:20 AM
I don't understand this "luck" shit..maybe the Bengals game, but where else?..

have you guys been watching the Vikings play?!..the ridiculous double-standards of fans and the media..

johnsmith
10-20-2009, 12:42 PM
:lmao

J.T.
10-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Nice to see Bronco fan pulling a ducks and only showing up to play when the team is doing well. You know who you are.

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Nice to see Bronco fan pulling a ducks and only showing up to play when the team is doing well. You know who you are.

Yeah I can't recall Shank even making a cameo appearance in the NFL Forum until this season.

J.T.
10-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Naw, Shank's at least been here all season.

I'm more talking about Bronco fan who waited until they beat the Patriots to start posting in here.

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2009, 03:54 PM
If you're talking about me..see: week 1 Bengals thread..if you're talking about why I didn't post in the NFL forums in the past, go look up my name on the Broncos Country forums for a few years, same name..I actually never knew the NFL side here got decent traffic..

LOL @ the Colts and their weak-ass schedule..

J.T.
10-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Bronco fan has no business lolling the Colts

Denver has been Peyton Manning's career mistress team apart from maybe the Bengals

johnsmith
10-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Fuck, you're right, this has been very ducks like of me.

I swear it hasn't been on purpose, I just haven't been on here as much.

johnsmith
10-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Although in all fairness, I really surged after the Cowboys game.

dirk4mvp
10-20-2009, 04:20 PM
The NFL forum needs some Saints fans to suddenly make an appearance. Where's jgw (if he even counts) when you need him?

stretch
10-20-2009, 04:35 PM
The NFL forum needs some Saints fans to suddenly make an appearance. Where's jgw (if he even counts) when you need him?

you mean saints/cardinals/bengals/jets/any other team with a USC player on it fan

J.T.
10-20-2009, 04:55 PM
melvin bullitt was an aggy i bet jgw is at least partially a closet colts fan now

Shank
10-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Yeah I can't recall Shank even making a cameo appearance in the NFL Forum until this season.

I've lurked around the NFL Forum but have only posted the majority of this season. Don't try to call me out as some fairweather. Fuck all that shit. I just don't consider ST to be my main board to discuss my team.

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 08:09 PM
I said nothing about fairweather, I just noted your posting history here in the NFL Forum.

san antonio spurs
10-20-2009, 08:13 PM
in all fairness, aside from that nutcase john smith, nobody here ever cared about the broncos. Maybe strech loling cutler, why would broncos fans show up?:lol

Shank
10-20-2009, 09:08 PM
I said nothing about fairweather, I just noted your posting history here in the NFL Forum.

That's fine. I just don't want to be lumped in as someone that only shows up when his team is doing well.

I dabble, if you will.

LakerHater
10-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Well, We'll see how they handle the next 2 opponents!

tlongII
10-20-2009, 10:35 PM
I got two words for Broncos fans.

Kyle Orton.

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 10:42 PM
I just don't want to be lumped in as someone that only shows up when his team is doing well.

What else do we have to go by?

IronMexican
10-20-2009, 10:59 PM
He was here during the pre-season to be fair. So it's not like the Broncos were 1-0 and he showed up. Kinda like harlemheat.

timtonymanurich
10-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Denver SHOULD be 5-1. Their "win" vs. Dallas was a sham. The last minute 50+yard touchdown was offensive pass interference and the refs had their flags so far up Kyle Ortons crack they coulda pulled them out of Kyles nostrils. And Champ Bailey got away with a HUGE P.I. on Sam Hurd on 4th and goal. Referees have way too much power and Karma will come around and smear the overrated Bronks. Denver = Dallas Mavericks: great in the reg. season, and monstrosity of a disappointment in the playoffs.

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Denver SHOULD be 5-1. Their "win" vs. Dallas was a sham. The last minute 50+yard touchdown was offensive pass interference and the refs had their flags so far up Kyle Ortons crack they coulda pulled them out of Kyles nostrils. And Champ Bailey got away with a HUGE P.I. on Sam Hurd on 4th and goal. Referees have way too much power and Karma will come around and smear the overrated Bronks. Denver = Dallas Mavericks: great in the reg. season, and monstrosity of a disappointment in the playoffs.

bitter cowboy fan alert

HarlemHeat37
that was a very insightful post..

HarlemHeat37
He was here during the pre-season to be fair. So it's not like the Broncos were 1-0 and he showed up. Kinda like harlemheat.

mad?..

keep your head up bro, maybe Jamarcus will break the 50% completion plateau this year..

J.T.
Although in all fairness, I really surged after the Cowboys game.

You wouldn't be the only one.

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Denver = Dallas Mavericks: great in the reg. season, and monstrosity of a disappointment in the playoffs.

Yet still able to curbstomp a dynasty at will. (Denver over New England; Mavs over Spurs)

*cue bitter Spurs fans upset at the NE/SA comparison*

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:15 PM
I keep forgetting how useless it is to say this year's playoff defeat to the Mavericks doesn't mean anything because I know I'd be saying "4-1 faggots" if the Spurs beat the Mavs sans Nowitzki in a playoff series.

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:16 PM
I keep forgetting how useless it is to say this year's playoff defeat to the Mavericks doesn't mean anything because I know I'd be saying "4-1 faggots" if the Spurs beat the Mavs sans Nowitzki in a playoff series.

Oh shit...

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:17 PM
btw mono the pats dynasty has been fucking dead for like

a while now

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 11:17 PM

:rofl sucks that you had your best player and still lost 4-1

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:18 PM
mono we need a high stakes bet for this years pats colts

lets bet pink slips

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 11:18 PM
btw mono the pats dynasty has been fucking dead for like

a while now

at least it lived for a while. unlike the nonexistent Colts dynasty.

lol, Billy Volek

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Colts are the Pistons of the NFL. One title, with a bunch of years as contenders only to continually get their ass beat in the playoffs by an inferior team.

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:22 PM
:rofl sucks that you had your best player and still lost 4-1

lol beat by old ass steve kerr
lol lost a playoff series to the suns
lol dwyane wade
lol 67 wins
lol golden state
lol mavs
lol 38-34
lol spygate
lol david tyree
lol eli manning
lol bernard pollard
lol cheatriots

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 11:26 PM
lol Volek

I win.

J.T.
10-20-2009, 11:28 PM
yeah well fuck you

Shank
10-20-2009, 11:39 PM
What else do we have to go by?

Seriously? You're going to question my devotion to my team because I'd rather spend the majority of my discussion on another board than on a fringe board on a Spurs/NBA-related site? For as much as I may know and follow the Mavs, I'm 10x for the Broncos. Colorado-born, raised and among a big family full of the same.

Is that enough of a resume for you? Or do I have to do more to prove myself?

Shank
10-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Besides, have you seen some of the shit that passes for football discussion around here? Can you blame anyone for not diving right in?

monosylab1k
10-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Seriously? You're going to question my devotion to my team because I'd rather spend the majority of my discussion on another board than on a fringe board on a Spurs/NBA-related site? For as much as I may know and follow the Mavs, I'm 10x for the Broncos. Colorado-born, raised and among a big family full of the same.

Is that enough of a resume for you? Or do I have to do more to prove myself?

Yeah I said the same thing about my Patriots fandom. Nobody gave a shit. I'm still just a bandwagoner. That's life on the internet.

Shank
10-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Love you.

Sigz
10-21-2009, 12:11 AM

Wow. Bitter as fuck.

LMAO. The Cowboys are America's team... they get the calls.

LOL Cowboys

samikeyp
10-21-2009, 07:05 AM

Dallas couldn't tackle Marshall despite having 3 or 4 guys having a shot at him. That was a sham, as was the Cowboys offense that whole game. Denver made plays, Dallas didn't, period. I'm as big of a Dallas fan as you will find here (ask, people will vouch for me :) ) and as pissed as I was about that game, it wasn't anyone's fault but the Cowboys.

Shank
10-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Timtonyetc doesn't know the rules. Not surprising coming from a Cowboys fan. Funny you're calling out Marshall for something Michael Irvin did on a weekly basis. Guess it was ok back then? And if a DB doesn't alter the body or the position of the receiver, he can have a hand on him.

Wah.

johnsmith
10-21-2009, 09:42 AM
in all fairness, aside from that nutcase john smith, nobody here ever cared about the broncos. Maybe strech loling cutler, why would broncos fans show up?:lol

Katy, TheTruth, and myself have been talking about the Broncos here long before you ever posted on this site. The reason stretch started loling Cutler was exclusively to fuck with me.

So go fuck yourself.

stretch
10-21-2009, 09:51 AM
what was really a load of crap, wasnt the dallas win, but the cincy win. that was one of the flukiest wins history

SpuronyourFace
10-21-2009, 10:41 AM
Dallas couldn't tackle Marshall despite having 3 or 4 guys having a shot at him. That was a sham, as was the Cowboys offense that whole game. Denver made plays, Dallas didn't, period. I'm as big of a Dallas fan as you will find here (ask, people will vouch for me :) ) and as pissed as I was about that game, it wasn't anyone's fault but the Cowboys.

Its funny to think, but Dallas had he best game plan and kept Denver in check, IN Denver, better than any of their 6 oponents.

Wade's Dallas Cowboys just likes to shoot themselves in the foot and give away wins. Just like the Giants game.

NBA Junkie
10-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Josh McDaniels made the right choice driving Cutler out of town.

McDaniels no-nonsense style of coaching and Cutler's erratic play never would have worked.

SpuronyourFace
10-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Josh McDaniels made the right choice driving Cutler out of town.

McDaniels no-nonsense style of coaching and Cutler's erratic play never would have worked.

I agree. Sometimes by the looks on Lovie Smiths face, I think he wants to take Cutler to the woodshed when nobody is looking and beat the ever repeating shit out of him.

HarlemHeat37
10-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Definitely..there was a postgame report after the Pats game which showed McDaniels just chewing Orton out, yelling at him like a little boy..if that was Jay, he would have left the field crying and would have asked for a trade..

Looks like Josh knew that when he got this job, which probably had a part in Cutler's departure..

Greg Oden
10-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah right if Cutler was still there instead of neckbeard, they'd be the favorites to get out of the AFC.

Shank
10-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah right if Cutler was still there instead of neckbeard, they'd be the favorites to get out of the AFC.

Are you Jason Whitlock?

Orton wins games. Cutler throws them away.

Cutler would have found a way to botch one of the losses to this point in the season. For as much potential Cutler has, his strong arm, his accuracy, etc. the guy is just as bad in his decision-making and uninspired play. McDaniels asks a lot of his quarterback. Cutler wouldn't be able to handle it.

HarlemHeat37
10-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Exactly..

I don't understand what else Orton has to do..everybody is now giving credit to the offensive line and receivers for his success..in Chicago, he didn't have either a good offensive line or good receivers, but everybody blamed him for their problems..he has better numbers than Cutler this year, and he has better numbers than Cutler did with us last year, with the same offensive weapons..

Cutler is flashy, he doesn't win games..he doesn't play well in the red zone, he turns it over too much, and he's too much of a diva to handle criticism..

btw, we're already the favorites to come out of the AFC right now anyways..we'll see how the rest of the season goes, but we currently are the favorites through 6 games..

J.T.
10-21-2009, 04:52 PM
btw, we're already the favorites to come out of the AFC right now anyways..we'll see how the rest of the season goes, but we currently are the favorites through 6 games..

maybe the favorites to come out of the afc west

even the most homerism-drunk broncos fan knows peyton manning has his team's number especially in the playoffs

and that was back when the broncos had good defenses too

J.T.
10-21-2009, 04:54 PM
on the real

bronco fan better pray the colts defense goes back to giving up 275 rushing yards per game if these teams meet in the playoffs because indy has the best secondary in the league with bob sanders coming back this week

J.T.
10-21-2009, 04:55 PM
and i meant best secondary before sanders returns

think of it like the 97 bulls adding kobe to the roster

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 04:57 PM
That's also with Kelvin Hayden missing time and Marlin "I like Brady's spirals" Jackson being banged up.

J.T.
10-21-2009, 05:01 PM
That's also with Kelvin Hayden missing time and Marlin "I like Brady's spirals" Jackson being banged up.

and no gonzalez

people don't get that peyton is playing at a higher level than 2007 brady except for touchdown passes

Shank
10-21-2009, 05:31 PM
The last time Denver had anything that could have been considered a "good" defense was 2005 behind the leadership of Al Wilson and John Lynch. I don't think they matched up in the playoffs that year (lucky Denver). They have similar leaders this year in DJ Williams and Dawkins but have a real pass rusher in Dumervil.

Their DC in '05?

Larry Coyer.

You might know him.

Not saying Denver would beat the Colts as JT is right - Manning seems to kill them everytime. But it's a good matchup.

HarlemHeat37
10-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Obviously I realize Manning owns us, it wasn't that long ago since the Colts used to kill us all the time..we're a better team than those teams though IMO..

Indy hasn't played any good teams, they aren't as good as their record IMO..they don't have a consistent running game anymore, and this has been the best Broncos defense in years..this won't be like any Broncos D that Manning has played before..

Also, I don't see the Colts defense working against us..the strength of their D is on the outside, which happens to be the main strength of our offensive line..Freeney isn't doing anything against the best offensive lineman in the NFL, and Mathis will have his hands full with Harris..

LOL @ Bob Sanders..he'll just get hurt the game after he "returns"..he's probably the most fragile player in the NFL..

Shank
10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
I'd be worried more about Denver having a LB capable of covering Dallas Clark. They managed to keep Witten and Gates somewhat in check, but Clark does things these 2 guys can't.

But hey - let's worry about that when the time comes later in the season.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Freeney isn't doing anything against the best offensive lineman in the NFL, and Mathis will have his hands full with Harris..

You're right. The best O-Lineman in the league did a great job against Freeney in Miami, with help against him all game. lol at Harris keeping Mathis in check. Good luck with that.

LOL @ Bob Sanders..he'll just get hurt the game after he "returns"..he's probably the most fragile player in the NFL..

You can keep lol'ing at Sanders until he comes back and turns a laughing stock run D into a stout defensive unit like he's known for.

IronMexican
10-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Joe Thomas > Roos > Clady > Long

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Long > Joe Thomas > Roos > Clady > Jamarcus Russell

Shank
10-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Joe Thomas > Roos > Clady > Long

Clady > Thomas > Roos > Long

Can Thomas hold off Richard Seymour, Demarcus Ware and Shawn Merriman? Did any of them go an entire season and only give up 1/2 sack?

Well, maybe on Merriman. Anyone can these days.

J.T.
10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
The only way the Broncos have a chance is if somehow Tony Ugoh is still starting and they can get to Manning like they got to Rivers.

Don't see it happening, Manning only been sacked twice all season.

PGDynasty24
10-21-2009, 07:43 PM
all this talk is stupid. they still have a ways before they play. As a broncos fan who cares about the colts,denver needs to be focused on the ravens. Ultimately these two teams will play each other and we will see until then. Enough of the idol talk

san antonio spurs
10-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Katy, TheTruth, and myself have been talking about the Broncos here long before you ever posted on this site. The reason stretch started loling Cutler was exclusively to fuck with me.

So go fuck yourself.

:lmao I know that you are a sensitive kid and stuff... inhale and exhale slowly and look up when you joined and when I joined.:rollin

by the way, of course I know they loled cutler to fuck with you... It's so easy to do :lol

holcs50
10-21-2009, 10:11 PM
FUCK the broncos! I mean I can't really say anything else being a chargers fan. Good game though, you all are obviously better. I hate norv turner with a passion-how do you hire a guy who has lost his whole life as a HC? I can't stand him....looking at him (gross), hearing his ho-hum post game interviews. He's so uninspiring and makes about the worst redzone play calls i've ever seen. But I'd take Indy and if the Pats get it together still over the broncs...yes i know the broncs beat the pats but if brady is full on back like last week then i take them. Hate broncs, Hate patsies, like indy so now chargers are a mess Ill be pulling for peyton in the playoffs

J.T.
10-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Ill be pulling for peyton in the playoffs

:tu

IronMexican
10-22-2009, 12:49 AM
I'll be pulling for everyone over the Broncs in the playoffs. Tom Brady and all.

J.T.
10-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Fuck Tom Brady

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Tom Brady Owns, He is the Greatest QB Ever

J.T.
10-22-2009, 12:55 AM
Tom Brady Owns, He is the Greatest QB Ever

No.

Spurs/BroncoSojia
10-22-2009, 01:17 AM
John Elway Owns, He is the Greatest QB Ever

J.T.
10-22-2009, 01:24 AM
Peyton Manning > John Elway

bostonguy
10-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Peyton Manning > John Elway

Since it appears #12 Tom Brady is back....Tom Brady > John Elway > Peyton Manning. :toast

bostonguy
10-22-2009, 02:21 AM
Fuck Tom Brady

Oh you will be saying that SEVERAL TIMES when #12 roles into Indy passing for 3-4 td's and racks up 300 plus passing yards.:toast

J.T.
10-22-2009, 02:42 AM
Oh you will be saying that SEVERAL TIMES when #12 roles into Indy passing for 3-4 td's and racks up 300 plus passing yards.:toast

yeah and in my dreams i have threeways with elisha cuthbert and scarlett johansson every night

PGDynasty24
10-22-2009, 03:03 AM
saying peyton manning is on john elways level is ridiculous. John elway is probably number 2 qb of all time behind montana. 5 super bowl appearance. 2 super bowl wins. he literally carried shitty teams to super bowls

J.T.
10-22-2009, 04:53 AM
jim kelly has 4 super bowl appearances

Shank
10-22-2009, 07:09 AM
No way anyone would think Manning over Elway.

monosylab1k
10-22-2009, 08:02 AM
Does Elway come by himself or with the Terrell Davis upgrade?

dirk4mvp
10-22-2009, 08:32 AM
saying peyton manning is on john elways level is ridiculous. John elway is probably number 2 qb of all time behind montana. 5 super bowl appearance. 2 super bowl wins. he literally carried shitty teams to super bowls

rofl

No way anyone would think Manning over Elway.

rofl

Shank
10-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Oh, now mono is going to hate on Elway as though his career was a sham before Davis. Ok. You do that.

Shank
10-22-2009, 08:34 AM
rofl

rofl

You're dead wrong. Name the top 5 QBs of all-time. Manning isn't on that list (for now). Elway clearly is. You're just needlessly instigating. I get it.

monosylab1k
10-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Oh, now mono is going to hate on Elway as though his career was a sham before Davis. Ok. You do that.

55-10 certainly isn't a bullet point on the resume.

monosylab1k
10-22-2009, 08:56 AM
1. Montana
2. Brady
3. Staubach
4. Unitas
5. Manning

stretch
10-22-2009, 09:16 AM
1. Manning

2. Brady
3. Montana
4. Elway
5. Marino

johnsmith
10-22-2009, 09:27 AM
:lmao I know that you are a sensitive kid and stuff...
Good one.

inhale and exhale slowly and look up when you joined and when I joined.:rollin
If it's before me, then the only reason I didn't know is because your posts are totally insignificant and no one gives a fuck what you say or think.

by the way, of course I know they loled cutler to fuck with you... It's so easy to do :lo

By the way, using the smilies to emphasize your gay posts makes you appear to be a lot like the 60 year old women that post in the club all day.

How's the weather up in America Light by the way?

Blake
10-22-2009, 09:28 AM
1. Manning
2. Elway
3. Montana
4. Unitas
5. Vince Young

stretch
10-22-2009, 09:29 AM
5. Vince Young

:tu

this

Shank
10-22-2009, 10:29 AM
55-10 certainly isn't a bullet point on the resume.

Ok. Good one.

dirk4mvp
10-22-2009, 12:21 PM
1)Pre alcoholic Brett Favre
2)post alcoholic Brett Favre
3) Vikings Brett Favre
4)Last pass as a Packer was a pick Brett Favre
5) Jets Brett Favre

Shank
10-22-2009, 12:22 PM
6) Pill-popping Brett Favre

san antonio spurs
10-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Good one.

If it's before me, then the only reason I didn't know is because your posts are totally insignificant and no one gives a fuck what you say or think.

By the way, using the smilies to emphasize your gay posts makes you appear to be a lot like the 60 year old women that post in the club all day.

How's the weather up in America Light by the way?
My bad, I thought kids understood better when we use smilies and stuff.:depressed:lol:rollin:lmao

And the weather is cool here thanks for asking, but the economy is better.:toast

to21
10-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Will Manning get car dealerships named after him? 'Cause that's the sign of greatness right there.

Sigz
10-22-2009, 09:32 PM
You fucking ass hats are retarded.

John Elway took his TEAM to the Super Bowl 3 times, by himself. By his fucking self. Sure he lost those 3... but actually picking your team up and putting them on your shoulders all the way to the Super Bowl is an extraordinary feat.

Sure TD and company helped him get to his last two Super Bowls... but those first three? All John.

Manning is good, but Elway was a complete gamer.

eyeh8u
10-22-2009, 09:40 PM

John Elway took his TEAM to the Super Bowl 3 times, by himself. By his fucking self. Sure he lost those 3... but actually picking your team up and putting them on your shoulders all the way to the Super Bowl is an extraordinary feat.

Sure TD and company helped him get to his last two Super Bowls... but those first three? All John.

i never knew losing a superbowl is a plus on a resume; wait until manning retires before you compare the two.

Greg Oden
10-22-2009, 09:44 PM
i never knew losing a superbowl is a plus on a resume; wait until manning retires before you compare the two.

It usually is. That's why Jim Kelly is usually high on these all time great lists.

stretch
10-22-2009, 09:48 PM

shut the hell up

those broncos teams had fucking good defenses... something manning has NEVER had.

sorry, but a career 56.9 completion percentage (equal to what vince young has actually thrown for his career) and a QB rating of under 80, is not going to get him above manning

sure, stats arent everything, but his stats arent anywhere remotely close to mannings.

manning has a MUCH more accomplished resume... 3 MVPs, 9 pro-bowls, 4 first-team all pro, a shitload of statistical records, and a ring... and he still could play another 7 or 8 years easily.

manning all fucking day, dumbass

Sigz
10-22-2009, 10:29 PM

When did I say it was a plus?

I said it was a FEAT to take a team on your shoulders, to the Super Bowl.

J.T.
10-23-2009, 12:50 AM
When did I say it was a plus?

I said it was a FEAT to take a team on your shoulders, to the Super Bowl.

history doesn't give a fuck about the loser

that's why dan marino's name is nowhere in this thread

J.T.
10-23-2009, 12:50 AM
history doesn't give a fuck about the loser

that's why dan marino's name is nowhere in this thread

was nowhere in this thread. . .

Sigz
10-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Den > all

HarlemHeat37
11-01-2009, 03:25 PM
bad loss today to a bad team..

nothing went our way at all, and it looked horrible right from the get-go in the 2nd half with the kick return TD..

Baltimore was a desperate team that needed a W to keep their playoff hopes alive, and they got it..they aren't usually a good team..

bounce back next week with another tough game..

SpursFanFirst
11-01-2009, 03:34 PM
bad loss today to a bad team..

nothing went our way at all, and it looked horrible right from the get-go in the 2nd half with the kick return TD..

Baltimore was a desperate team that needed a W to keep their playoff hopes alive, and they got it..they aren't usually a good team..

bounce back next week with another tough game..

To be fair, it's not over yet. There's still 10 minutes, right?

SpursFanFirst
11-01-2009, 03:56 PM
OK. NOW it's over.

Kyle Orton
11-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Sorry for the letdown guys. I know how cocky our fans were after a bunch of fluky wins :(

The Franchise
11-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Even the best (Broncos) can lay an egg sometimes.

Dr Cox
11-02-2009, 09:50 AM
there fine...you need a loss for some perspective

cant wait for monday

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 11:42 AM
The division lead collapse starts early this year :lol

Shank
11-02-2009, 02:04 PM
The division lead collapse starts early this year :lol

1 game is a collapse? Let's see if the Chargers can beat teams other than the Chiefs and Raiders.

HarlemHeat37
11-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I've never seen so many fans and media members so happy over a team losing 1 game..they want to be right SO badly, they're all just collectively hoping for a collapse..

J.T.
11-03-2009, 03:59 AM
I've never seen so many fans and media members so happy over a team losing 1 game..they want to be right SO badly, they're all just collectively hoping for a collapse..

Uh, no, the happiest NFL fans will ever be over one team losing one game is far and away the Patriots losing Super Bowl 42. It's not even close.

Will Hunting
11-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Uh, no, the happiest NFL fans will ever be over one team losing one game is far and away the Patriots losing Super Bowl 42. It's not even close.

Hey you know what FUCK YOU. 3 rings, faggot.