PDA

View Full Version : Obama Money Detroit (Tax Payers Money)

king andoks
10-20-2009, 02:02 AM
I don't know if you all have heard, seen, or posted this topic already but here it goes.

I got extremely riled up when I saw this. I mean c'mon, I wake up early everyday and work long hours just so that these people can have my hard earned money? And on top of that, after work I take classes to further my education, so I can better myself. I have expenses that need to paid off as well, not only you! Why work if I can get money for free. What the fuck is this shit? I don't owe you shit, you lazy motherfuckers. Where is my free $3000 welfare check? I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm fed up with this crap. Obama is paying off votes with the tax payers money, go figure, very shameless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKekTG1qvDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCJz9sNLShw

SouthernFried
10-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Quit complaining and bend over.

Besides, it's all Bush's fault, they all do it, and your a greedy racist.

Welcome to the new Amerika.

Have a nice day.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Why do you guys hate America?

SouthernFried
10-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Why do you guys hate America?

The stupid question man never sleeps.

He has a job to do...he is "The Stupid Question Man!"

got a cape and everythin'

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 04:23 AM
The stupid question man never sleeps.

He has a job to do...he is "The Stupid Question Man!"

got a cape and everythin'You ran away from the other thread saying you had to go to sleep.

You lied.

The lying man never sleeps.

He has a job to do...he is "The Lying Man!"

got a cape and everythin'

boutons_deux
10-20-2009, 05:20 AM
"Obama is paying off votes with the tax payers money"

All politicians do it, everwhere. It's why politics is prostitution.

If stimulus has to be handed out to keep the DEPRESSION from deepening more, they I'd rather hand it out to people and small businesses than Wall St and big corps.

LnGrrrR
10-20-2009, 08:19 AM
I don't know if you all have heard, seen, or posted this topic already but here it goes.

I got extremely riled up when I saw this. I mean c'mon, I wake up early everyday and work long hours just so that these people can have my hard earned money? And on top of that, after work I take classes to further my education, so I can better myself. I have expenses that need to paid off as well, not only you! Why work if I can get money for free. What the fuck is this shit? I don't owe you shit, you lazy motherfuckers. Where is my free $3000 welfare check? I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm fed up with this crap. Obama is paying off votes with the tax payers money, go figure, very shameless...

If welfare is such a good deal, why don't you just quit your job and get on it? :lol

ElNono
10-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Why work if I can get money for free.

Why do you work?

DarrinS
10-20-2009, 09:27 AM
racist

jman3000
10-20-2009, 09:36 AM
The lady sounded pretty dumb and she didn't know wtf she was talking about.

Geez you guys, just because some idiot calls something "Obama money" doesn't make it so.

and :lol at all the sarcastic uses of the word "racist". What a bunch of dolts.

Bender
10-20-2009, 10:03 AM
What a bunch of dolts.
isn't this the Dolt forum?

DarrinS
10-20-2009, 10:37 AM
It's amazing how many people will show up when there's free shit.

Just wait until they unleash free health care.

But there wont' be any rationing and it won't cost the taxpayers a dime. :lmao

George Gervin's Afro
10-20-2009, 11:17 AM

George Gervin's Afro
10-20-2009, 11:18 AM

they already have free healthcare that cost the taxpayers money .... and healthcare is already rationed so what will be the difference?

boutons_deux
10-20-2009, 11:50 AM
"unleash free health care"

That's already the Repugs health care program: "Just go the Emergency Room" -- dubya.

And wait 'til you're real sick, so the free health care will cost $100s of $1000s and drag on for years.

Repugs are brilliant policy makers, just fucking brilliant.

DarrinS
10-20-2009, 12:24 PM
they already have free healthcare that cost the taxpayers money .... and healthcare is already rationed so what will be the difference?

All I know is that when I go to my doctor's office, it doesn't look like I'm at the DMV.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
All I know is that when I go to my doctor's office, it doesn't look like I'm at the DMV.And it will continue to not look like it.

DarrinS
10-20-2009, 12:40 PM
And it will continue to not look like it.

Well, it sure looked like it in Los Angeles when they offered free dental/medical at the Forum.

EDIT> I've been to a DMV in Los Angeles. This is MUCH MUCH worse.

0CRHO3J2lWA

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Well, it sure looked like it in Los Angeles when they offered free dental/medical at the Forum.Was that your doctor's office?

jack sommerset
10-20-2009, 01:31 PM

You should be upset.

king andoks
10-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Quit complaining and bend over.

Besides, it's all Bush's fault, they all do it, and your a greedy racist.

Welcome to the new Amerika.

Have a nice day.

How am I a greedy racist? Enlighten me. Do you work? I have given some of my money to my local church, charities and what not. Do you do that? I even have to save up on the side because my relatives in the Philippines have lost their homes due to Typhoon Ondoy. My uncle and my aunts moms house was fully submerged under water, so they need my support. And you say I'm a greedy racist. You're the one who's racist, making assumptions that I am racist. My parents came here poor in the early 80's, looking for a better life. We didn't come here to work hard just so that other people can mooch off of us from our hard earned money. How am I a racist again? Don't get me wrong, I'm alright with giving out my money to people who are trying their best to find a job. But I'm not alright with people who don't even try to find a job, and wait for other people to give them money and don't even earn it.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Please read the sarcasm FAQ.

hope4dopes
10-20-2009, 05:58 PM
How am I a greedy racist? Enlighten me. Do you work? I have given some of my money to my local church, charities and what not. Do you do that? I even have to save up on the side because my relatives in the Philippines have lost their homes due to Typhoon Ondoy. My uncle and my aunts moms house was fully submerged under water, so they need my support. And you say I'm a greedy racist. You're the one who's racist, making assumptions that I am racist. My parents came here poor in the early 80's, looking for a better life. We didn't come here to work hard just so that other people can mooch off of us from our hard earned money. How am I a racist again? Don't get me wrong, I'm alright with giving out my money to people who are trying their best to find a job. But I'm not alright with people who don't even try to find a job, and wait for other people to give them money and don't even earn it. Relax man he was being sarcastic.

hope4dopes
10-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Thank god ACORN got dem bitch's signed up on the voter rolls,for reels yo.