PDA

View Full Version : Poor fat kid

TheMACHINE
10-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Stop eating them tacos. :lol Didnt realize so many people were watching till they pan out. lol

tCHteZnFA3E

760Spursfan
10-20-2009, 11:58 AM
"llamale a los bomberos" :lol

"Anda Gordo vamos" :lol

its funny but its really not

TheMACHINE
10-20-2009, 12:00 PM
so they were actually calling him fat out loud?! LOL

760Spursfan
10-20-2009, 12:23 PM
By the sound of their spanish accents this must have taken place in Argentina i think. They are calling him gordo but not necessarily to be mean. If you are light skin or have light color hair they call you guero or if your skinny they call you flaco its just a description we use.

DAF86
10-20-2009, 12:33 PM
By the sound of their spanish accents this must have taken place in Argentina i think. They are calling him gordo but not necessarily to be mean. If you are light skin or have light color hair they call you guero or if your skinny they call you flaco its just a description we use.

WTF? That doesn't sound anything like the Argentine accent, that's without a doubt a Spanish accent. (from Spain that is).

760Spursfan
10-20-2009, 01:00 PM
WTF? That doesn't sound anything like the Argentine accent, that's without a doubt a Spanish accent. (from Spain that is).

Easy turbo...I wasn't sure that is why I said "I think". :bang

xellos88330
10-20-2009, 01:00 PM

I agree with spain as well.

DAF86
10-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Easy turbo...I wasn't sure that is why I said "I think". :bang

Sorry if I hurt your tender feelings but from what you said I got the understanding that you're Argentine, and if you are, I really can't understand how in hell could you even thought for a moment that that was an Argentine accent. It would have been a little bit more understandable if you were from some other country.

SAtown
10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
From the looks of things it looks like DAF is the one that got his feelings hurt from the argentine accent comment.

Funny vid btw

sook
10-20-2009, 03:34 PM
i posted this in the other thread

760Spursfan
10-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Sorry if I hurt your tender feelings but from what you said I got the understanding that you're Argentine, and if you are, I really can't understand how in hell could you even thought for a moment that that was an Argentine accent. It would have been a little bit more understandable if you were from some other country.

My feelings were not hurt at all but thanks for your concern. Not sure about Spain becasue i know that the "spanish" people pronounce the "S" as a "TH" and it didn't sound like that at all. By the way, I am mexican.

BlackSwordsMan
10-20-2009, 06:28 PM
buncha beaners if you ask me

fraga
10-20-2009, 09:41 PM
That way he'll learn...that way he'll learn...

DAF86
10-20-2009, 10:41 PM
My feelings were not hurt at all but thanks for your concern. Not sure about Spain becasue i know that the "spanish" people pronounce the "S" as a "TH" and it didn't sound like that at all. By the way, I am mexican.

Well that explains it then, I thought you were Argentine because you wrote...

By the sound of their spanish accents this must have taken place in Argentina i think. They are calling him gordo but not necessarily to be mean. its just a description we use.

If you're not Argentine then it's a lot more understandable to get the Argentine accent confused.

Sense
10-21-2009, 12:03 AM

I thought it was Argentine accent as well.

I doubt it's Castellano.. usually they use different wording, but it could be...

I still think it's somewhere in South America or Central

DAF86
10-21-2009, 12:21 AM
I thought it was Argentine accent as well.

I doubt it's Castellano.. usually they use different wording, but it could be...

I still think it's somewhere in South America or Central

100% sure that's from Spain, I know 'cause my great-grand mother is Spanish and speaks just like the girl in the video (accent and expressions)

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-21-2009, 01:12 AM
So how do skaters get out when they get hurt?

Wild Cobra
10-21-2009, 06:21 AM
Maybe they should leave him there until he loses enough weight to get out on his own?