PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Poll - Week 1: Walmart

stretch
10-20-2009, 01:45 PM
im starting a random weekly poll in which you rank whatever the topic is on a scale from 1-10

this weeks subject: Walmart

how useful is walmart?

I give it an 8

they have almost everything i ever need

but sometimes its a pain in the butt when they build "neighborhood" walmarts instead of the fullsized ones, and too many of their employee selection consists of dumbasses that dont know the difference between apples and spaghetti, so they lose points for that

edit:arghghghghghghghghgh

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

stretch
10-20-2009, 01:47 PM
wtf is wrong with the poll option

its being retarded

katyon6th
10-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Walmart gets a big fat goose egg ZERO from me. The fact that Miley Cyrus now has a clothing line there solidifies its white trash. I hate that place.

jman3000
10-20-2009, 02:24 PM
HEB Plus >>>>>>>>>>> Walmart.

Cleaner, less white trashy, Texan, less hoochy mamaish, etc.

"They lose points for that?"... you gave them an 8. So you would give WalMart a 10 if not for that?

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 02:24 PM
A lot of lonely horny housewives shop there.

dirk4mvp
10-20-2009, 02:29 PM
lol at white trashy when anytime you go in before 10 pm you can always find a random assortment of mexican kids running around with toy swords or throwing a football down the aisles.

jman3000
10-20-2009, 02:32 PM
lol at white trashy when anytime you go in before 10 pm you can always find a random assortment of mexican kids running around with toy swords or throwing a football down the aisles.

that's why I put "less hoochy mamaish", idiot.

dirk4mvp
10-20-2009, 02:33 PM
that's why I put "less hoochy mamaish", idiot.

That kid with the pirate hat on chasing his little brother with a sword was probably you at one point.

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 02:35 PM
I would never let my kid go out in public with a pirate hat on.

IronMexican
10-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I hate Walmart.

mrsmaalox
10-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Nope can't do Walmart. The parking lot alone creeps me out. But at Christmas time I will do Walmart.com, so I'll give it a 5, cuz they'll have what I need and deliver it real fast.

Spurminator
10-20-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm not a confrontational or violent person, but I always leave Walmart with the strongest urge to punch someone in the face.

stretch
10-20-2009, 02:49 PM
crazy

i have never had much of a problem with walmart

i go in, get what i need (usually toiletries, cleaning supplies, or snacks), and leave

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 02:49 PM
I go to walmart for one thing. Married pussy.

katyon6th
10-20-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm not a confrontational or violent person, but I always leave Walmart with the strongest urge to punch someone in the face.

I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in almost 3 years because I have the same feeling when I leave. That and the feeling of being eye-raped by all the dirty men there.

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in almost 3 years because I have the same feeling when I leave. That and the feeling of being eye-raped by all the dirty men there.
:wow can you feel it :wow. Thats right I'm :wow and you fucking love it.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
The Walmarts in town suck pretty uniformly, but the one out on 183 and 620 is almost pleasant.

SpursWoman
10-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Went last night for the first time in a while ... it was okay, but they had a *special* person working the quick checkout. The checkouts were not quick.

Nothing repulsive or remarkable happened, though.

*shrugs*

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 03:08 PM

Are you losing your touch?

SpursWoman
10-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I was with my daughter. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-20-2009, 03:12 PM
They get a six from me. I've never had a terrible, scarring experience there and the last few years have gotten some stuff out of their Black Friday sales.

Cry Havoc
10-20-2009, 03:13 PM

I'm really interested in what you look like now. Haha.

mrsmaalox
10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Are you losing your touch?

No B2B, sounds more like you are losing your touch!

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
No B2B, sounds more like you are losing your touch!My touch is fine.

Sincerely,

My penis 14 minutes ago under my desk

mrsmaalox
10-20-2009, 03:21 PM
My touch is fine.

Sincerely,

My penis 14 minutes ago under my desk

Oh no :lol I don't think I'll ever be able to shake hands with a man behind a desk ever again.

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh no :lol I don't think I'll ever be able to shake hands with a man behind a desk ever again.I hope I've ruined you forever.

101A
10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Wal Mart has lowered the expectation of quality goods AND service in retail in this country to ridiculously low levels.

It is sells cheap crap at cheap prices.

AmericanWoman
10-20-2009, 03:25 PM
A lot of lonely horny housewives shop there.

I didn't know your wife shopped there.

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Wal Mart has lowered the expectation of quality goods AND service in retail in this country to ridiculously low levels.

It is sells cheap crap at cheap prices.
Yeah but its a good place to store old people when you need them out of your hair.

katyon6th
10-20-2009, 03:31 PM

He's married? :wow

AmericanWoman
10-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Walmart gets a big fat goose egg ZERO from me. The fact that Miley Cyrus now has a clothing line there solidifies its white trash. I hate that place.

The Olsen twins beat her to it.

stretch
10-20-2009, 03:40 PM
geez i didnt realize how many pricks post here

BacktoBasics
10-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Don't worry. Lane Bryant will have a sale soon enough.

symple19
10-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Wal-Mart is an evil cult. I had the misfortune of working there in my late teens. I give it a -99999999999999999999999999999. Haven't spent a dime there since I quit working for em. Anyway, there's COSTCO out here on the left coast so there's literally no need for Wal-Mart. Most cities and towns around here in the Bay Area (with a few exceptions) organize to keep them out due to their shitty pay/insurance practices.

DarkReign
10-20-2009, 04:31 PM

It exists, so it gets one point.

duncan228
10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Never been a Walmart fan. I like Target better.

baseline bum
10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
I'll give Walmart a -10 for being possibly the second most traitorous company in American history (behind Enron). The way they ushered in this era of arbitrage from cheap Chinese labor is sickening. They bully companies into shutting down their American manufacturing plants to move them to China. It's sickening the direction this country is going in where middle class manufacturing jobs with benefits are constantly being replaced by $8/hour jobs at Walmart.

The worst part is, Walmart until the 90s (when Clinton conned us into giving China Most Favored Nation status) was an amazing company that got ahead not by arbitrage, but by real innovation. They were once a shining example of American ingenuity. They they cataloged every single thing happening in their stores to make extremely accurate predictions of exactly how much stock of each item to keep in stock. They were first major chain store to recognize the importance of IT, and it gave them an enormous competitive advantage to allow them to keep prices low. To see this once amazing company that once gave such great utility to its customers now turn so violently against them is saddening.

marini martini
10-20-2009, 04:59 PM
He's married? :wow

Guess you weren't around when he told us the "bone yard" story!!!:lmao:lmao:lmao

JoeChalupa
10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Wal-mart just gave what Americans wanted and we got it and now people bitch about it yet many still shop there. I'll go there though before I'll shop at Target but go to my local HEB first.
I'll give it a 7.

baseline bum
10-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Wal-mart just gave what Americans wanted and we got it and now people bitch about it yet many still shop there. I'll go there though before I'll shop at Target but go to my local HEB first.
I'll give it a 7.

Americans wanted to lose their jobs as Walmart helped hollow out our manufacturing sector?

JoeChalupa
10-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Americans wanted to lose their jobs as Walmart helped hollow out our manufacturing sector?

So should Wal-mart shut down and lose more jobs? I have friends who work their and are damn glad to have a job. I know that Wal-mart has caused other businesses to shut down because they cannot compete with their prices and of their low wages and bad insurance and other horror stories but I also believe that other businesses study how walmart's success too. But I could be wrong.

baseline bum
10-20-2009, 05:30 PM
So should Wal-mart shut down and lose more jobs? I have friends who work their and are damn glad to have a job. I know that Wal-mart has caused other businesses to shut down because they cannot compete with their prices and of their low wages and bad insurance and other horror stories but I also believe that other businesses study how walmart's success too. But I could be wrong.

Yes, Walmart is a vampire on this nation and it would be great to see them go under. They have been a huge force in undermining the once strong middle class in America.

ploto
10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
WalMart sucks- I go in one maybe once every 2 years and then only as a last resort for something I can not find elsewhere.

Ginofan
10-20-2009, 05:56 PM
I can't stand Wal-mart. I have been in one maybe twice in the last 5 years and once was because that was the only place I could find in South Padre that sold a day fishing license!

Wal-marts are always fucking crowded with the stupidest people on earth. I'd rather spend that extra dollar to go to Target, thanks.

JoeChalupa
10-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Target is too overpriced for my cheap ass. You can't blame it all on Wal-mart for if people didn't shop there they never would have gotten as big as they are. Maybe I'm just one of those stupid people who do shop there on occasion but then again I run into stupid people everywhere.

JoeChalupa
10-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Maybe I should invest in a Costco membership?

sabar
10-21-2009, 01:13 AM
10/10 because you can buy insulin syringes and test strips without going broke. The prices are almost criminal in how much they undercut the premium brands. $19 for strips vs. $30-60 and 100 syringes are only $12. They have a lot of various crap that is also dirt cheap, like $8 double-action pumps and $5-10 work shoes.

No doubt that I prefer places like HEB or Walgreens to get assorted crap, but sometimes price trumps all else, even if they are from an evil and backstabbing source.

JoeChalupa
10-21-2009, 07:23 AM
10/10 because you can buy insulin syringes and test strips without going broke. The prices are almost criminal in how much they undercut the premium brands. $19 for strips vs. $30-60 and 100 syringes are only $12. They have a lot of various crap that is also dirt cheap, like $8 double-action pumps and $5-10 work shoes.

No doubt that I prefer places like HEB or Walgreens to get assorted crap, but sometimes price trumps all else, even if they are from an evil and backstabbing source.

And that is why so many people shop there. I'm one of those penny pinchers who looks for the best deals.

ginobili's bald spot
10-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I give it a zero. Walmart is disgusting and usually filled with degenerates who smell like urine. But the real problem is that it's a cancer on local businesses and economies as well as for our nation as a whole.

JudynTX
10-21-2009, 08:42 AM
I shop at Walmart and not ashamed to say I do.

Heath Ledger
10-21-2009, 08:56 AM
I hate shopping at ridiculously overpriced malls, I despise setting foot into one.
I shop at Wal Mart with no regrets. Pandoras box has been opened, there is no going back so you might as well accept that fact and take advantage of the savings. As far as the gripes of Wal Mart having cheap shit, guess what, that's what Americans wanted and thats what they got. A bunch of shit for very cheap.

Many of us would not have the lifestyle and all of the cheap shitty little toys we do without Wal Mart.

101A
10-21-2009, 09:18 AM
I'll give Walmart a -10 for being possibly the second most traitorous company in American history (behind Enron). The way they ushered in this era of arbitrage from cheap Chinese labor is sickening. They bully companies into shutting down their American manufacturing plants to move them to China. It's sickening the direction this country is going in where middle class manufacturing jobs with benefits are constantly being replaced by $8/hour jobs at Walmart.

The worst part is, Walmart until the 90s (when Clinton conned us into giving China Most Favored Nation status) was an amazing company that got ahead not by arbitrage, but by real innovation. They were once a shining example of American ingenuity. They they cataloged every single thing happening in their stores to make extremely accurate predictions of exactly how much stock of each item to keep in stock. They were first major chain store to recognize the importance of IT, and it gave them an enormous competitive advantage to allow them to keep prices low. To see this once amazing company that once gave such great utility to its customers now turn so violently against them is saddening.

Damn.

That is EXACTLY right.

mrsmaalox
10-21-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't have a problem with Walmart's merchandise or even the people who shop there (there are idiots everywhere). It's crazy, but my biggest problem with Walmart is the filthy parking lot :lol I know they aren't all the same, but the one near me (1604/281) is pretty bad and there's no point going out further to one when Target is even closer to me.

NASCARdad
10-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Just watch and see how many flag waving Americans you'll see packed into Wal-mart on the 4th of July grabbing all their stuff for their cook outs.

CosmicCowboy
10-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Went last night for the first time in a while ... it was okay, but they had a *special* person working the quick checkout. The checkouts were not quick.

*shrugs*

Damn. Same thing happened to me. I went into the Super Wal-Mart on Vance Jackson a couple of days ago to look for an extra set of cables/power supply/sensor bar for the Wii...

I'm OK that they don't have any decent help in electronics...I knew what I was looking for (and didn't find) and hit the checkout lane and the only quick check was being run by a special needs person that was PAINFULLY slow.

I give Wal-Mart props for hiring old/handicapped/mentally challenged people but DAMN...make em a greeter or give em a broom and have em clean Maalox's parking lot...something...Don't put them on the quick check register!

SAGambler
10-21-2009, 11:45 AM
I go to walmart for one thing. Married pussy.

What aisle number is that on?

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2009, 11:55 AM
walmart ushered in the new age of 'it don't matter how crap the customer service is people will judge with their wallets'

Fpoonsie
10-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I shop there all the time. As far as the cleanliness of it all, I've actually found some pretty nice ones a lil north of Dallas. This one in Highland Park was like the Neiman Marcus of Wal-Marts. Even the check out girls were hot. And it was STILL cheap as hell.

Thunder Dan
10-21-2009, 12:04 PM
I won't shop at Wal Mart. I go to Target

SAGambler
10-21-2009, 12:12 PM
I'll give Walmart a -10 for being possibly the second most traitorous company in American history (behind Enron). The way they ushered in this era of arbitrage from cheap Chinese labor is sickening.

Uh, who took advantage of the "cheap Chinese labor" about 80 years before Walmart even existed? The railroads that helped settle and build this country, that's who. Cheap Chinese labor was being used in the late 1800's.

They bully companies into shutting down their American manufacturing plants to move them to China. It's sickening the direction this country is going in where middle class manufacturing jobs with benefits are constantly being replaced by $8/hour jobs at Walmart.

Those plants were shut down by greedy Unions, not Walmart. You can't pay someone $40.00 an hour to make hand towels, sheets, etc., then expect the customer to pay the kind of money for the product that you have to have to make a profit. I suppose Walmart is to blame for the domestic car manufactures to practically go the way of the dinosaur, if not for government (Obama) bailout billions. Again, put the blame on the greedy Unions.

[QUOTE]The worst part is, Walmart until the 90s (when Clinton conned us into giving China Most Favored Nation status) was an amazing company that got ahead not by arbitrage, but by real innovation. They were once a shining example of American ingenuity.

Maybe you helped put Clinton in office........I certainly didn't.

They they cataloged every single thing happening in their stores to make extremely accurate predictions of exactly how much stock of each item to keep in stock. They were first major chain store to recognize the importance of IT, and it gave them an enormous competitive advantage to allow them to keep prices low. To see this once amazing company that once gave such great utility to its customers now turn so violently against them is saddening.

So you blame Walmart for seeing the "handwriting on the wall" before other companies? Be real. Or maybe that's why Monkey Ward is no longer around, Sears has been bought up by KMart, and JC Penny is barely hanging on. Because that didn't see the future and didn't adapt.

Or maybe you are one of those that screams to everyone that will listen, how Walmart run all the mom and pop stores out of business. Again, they were already on their way out, they were just too stupid to see it coming.

Grow up. Quit blaming Walmart for every bad thing that happens in this country. Hell, just do what all liberals do and blame it on George Bush!!!!!!

JudynTX
10-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Remember when Walmart had lay-a-way? :lol That's when that place would turn into a zoo.

angel_luv
10-21-2009, 01:15 PM
I give Walmart 1.5 points out of ten.

For most of my shopping needs, I am better served by HEB.

I like that Walmarts are open 24/7 so I give them a point for that. Walmart occassionally has some good Christian novels for a reasonable price so I'll give them half a point for that.

When it came to registering for my wedding, I registered with both Walmart and Target and found Target to have the better quality items.

Also Walmart rarely has enough check out stations open, which is the main reason why I rarely shop there.

BacktoBasics
10-21-2009, 01:24 PM
I give Walmart 1.5 points out of ten.

For most of my shopping needs, I am better served by HEB.

I like that Walmarts are open 24/7 so I give them a point for that. Walmart occassionally has some good Christian novels for a reasonable price so I'll give them half a point for that.

When it came to registering for my wedding, I registered with both Walmart and Target and found Target to have the better quality items.

Also Walmart rarely has enough check out stations open, which is the main reason why I rarely shop there.
Half a point for Christian novels. Shame. Shame on you.

desflood
10-21-2009, 01:29 PM
I'll admit it - I shop at Wal-Mart all the time. The food is usually decent and everything is cheap, which is essential when sticking to a budget. 7 1/2 out of 10.

angel_luv
10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Half a point for Christian novels. Shame. Shame on you.

Half a point because I rarely find the novels I want at Walmart.
Walmart has a very small selection of Christian fiction even though they normally have a semi decent sized book area.

Wild Cobra
10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Well, you can tell who the lemmings are...

Walmart boycotters!

maybe walMart isn't so good in your area, but the one I shop at is great. I save so much money there compared to all other grocery retailers except for WinCo. WinCo is close to their price, but still about 10% more.

My local Safeway, Fred Meyer, and Albertsons have regular prices 50+% more than Walmart does. Then they market these "sale prices" on about 1/3rd of their items that is still a good 15% or more higher than WalMart.

I buy allot of the V-8 Fusion. WalMart has it for $2.98 for a 46 oz. bottle. I drink about five of these a week. The other stores have prices like $4.69, and then give a sale price of like $3.69. So many other items are similar. The Ice Cream I like is $2.59, but four something elsewhere, and sale for three something, or two for $7.00. No Thanx. Campbell's and Progressive soups, about $1.50 a can, but about $2.60 a can elsewhere, sale at three for $5.00. I could go on and on.

Sorry, this jacking up of prices and dropping them to a point still higher than WalMart doesn't fool me. Maybe you guys, but not me.

MsMcGillyCutty
10-21-2009, 02:04 PM
I shop at Walmart and don't think twice about it.

BacktoBasics
10-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Half a point because I rarely find the novels I want at Walmart.
Walmart has a very small selection of Christian fiction even though they normally have a semi decent sized book area.
Christian Fiction

:drippingsweetirony:

florige
10-21-2009, 02:12 PM
I don't have a problem with Walmart's merchandise or even the people who shop there (there are idiots everywhere). It's crazy, but my biggest problem with Walmart is the filthy parking lot :lol I know they aren't all the same, but the one near me (1604/281) is pretty bad and there's no point going out further to one when Target is even closer to me.

I work there off-duty at the 24 hour Super Walmart some nights. And you are right, those parking lots be full of garbage and overflowing trash cans. I like shopping there though because I normally do all my shopping when I get off in the morning when there are no crowds. lol

florige
10-21-2009, 02:13 PM
I won't shop at Wal Mart. I go to Target

Target can't hold a candle to Walmart when it comes to stock. At least here in MD anyway.

angel_luv
10-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Christian Fiction

You're very clever.

Wild Cobra
10-21-2009, 02:41 PM
I work there off-duty at the 24 hour Super Walmart some nights. And you are right, those parking lots be full of garbage and overflowing trash cans. I like shopping there though because I normally do all my shopping when I get off in the morning when there are no crowds. lol
Wow...

You Texan's must be filthy people. We don't have that problem in Oregon.

CuckingFunt
10-21-2009, 02:44 PM
I find WalMart's business model absolutely abhorrent, so I don't shop there.

Even if I didn't have a moral objection to the company itself, however, I probably wouldn't go often just because I hate super stores in general. I have learned to tolerate Costco, and I go to Target where I live because there aren't many options for certain things, but I generally have a problem with being able to buy food, shoes, and a gun in the same place. It's the city girl in me, perhaps.

All that being said, I certainly don't blame people for shopping there. Which is, I think, an assumption that is being made about some of the other comments in here (baseline bum, for example). Bargains are hard to turn down, especially within the communities that WalMart targets (part of that abhorrent business model), so I'm not about to demonize the consumers.

florige
10-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Wow...

You Texan's must be filthy people. We don't have that problem in Oregon.

:lol I live in Baltimore.

ManuTP9
10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
I get mostly all my new games from Wal-mart, so i give it a 7. Better than dealing with half those assholes at Gamestop.

Wild Cobra
10-21-2009, 04:15 PM
:lol I live in Baltimore.
Don't the people over there respect the environment?

baseline bum
10-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Uh, who took advantage of the "cheap Chinese labor" about 80 years before Walmart even existed? The railroads that helped settle and build this country, that's who. Cheap Chinese labor was being used in the late 1800's.

So I hate Walmart means I love railroads? Where are you going with this point? Even though your point is completely off-topic, did the railroads go and shut down American plants?

Those plants were shut down by greedy Unions, not Walmart. You can't pay someone $40.00 an hour to make hand towels, sheets, etc., then expect the customer to pay the kind of money for the product that you have to have to make a profit. I suppose Walmart is to blame for the domestic car manufactures to practically go the way of the dinosaur, if not for government (Obama) bailout billions. Again, put the blame on the greedy Unions.

That's just a flat out lie, but fits in the conservative religion that unions are to blame for all our nations ills. I put the blame on Walmart because they specifically told companies to move their manufacturing overseas or they wouldn't buy from them. If you need a source on that check PBS Frontline's episode Is Walmart Good For America?

So you blame Walmart for seeing the "handwriting on the wall" before other companies? Be real. Or maybe that's why Monkey Ward is no longer around, Sears has been bought up by KMart, and JC Penny is barely hanging on. Because that didn't see the future and didn't adapt.

I blame Walmart for selling our nation out to China as their solution once they over-saturated the market with their stores.

Or maybe you are one of those that screams to everyone that will listen, how Walmart run all the mom and pop stores out of business. Again, they were already on their way out, they were just too stupid to see it coming.

Did you see me post that? Putting words in people's mouths and then attacking them on things they did not say is lazy.

Grow up. Quit blaming Walmart for every bad thing that happens in this country. Hell, just do what all liberals do and blame it on George Bush!!!!!!

Quit blaming Walmart for being one of the main forces to escalate our enormous trade deficit with China? I don't think so. I love the way you pigeonhole me into your stereotype about liberals when I specifically pointed out Clinton as being one of the scumbags who paved the way for Walmart to undermine our nation's prosperity.

baseline bum
10-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Christian Fiction

:lol

baseline bum
10-21-2009, 06:34 PM
I suppose Walmart is to blame for the domestic car manufactures to practically go the way of the dinosaur, if not for government (Obama) bailout billions. Again, put the blame on the greedy Unions.

Or maybe one of the main factors is the $5 billion a year (http://healthcare-economist.com/2009/02/17/gm-healthcare-costs/) they have to spend on healthcare since our system is so ridiculously expensive and inefficient. What a competitive advantage the American health insurance system has given the Japanese.

second source on that number (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A15828-2005Feb10.html)

byrontx
10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
I have had only one positive shopping experience at Walmart (bought a great laptop for $350 by getting there at 5:30 a.m. before the limited volume of twenty units sold out).

http://peopleofwalmart.com/

Blake
10-21-2009, 11:57 PM
I hate Walmart, but find it unavoidable sometimes.

Blake
10-21-2009, 11:58 PM
on a scale of lol mavs to lol spurs, I give it an lol memphis

Melmart1
10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Walmart blows. You can never find anyone to help you with anything and when you do finally get someone, they have no clue where anything is. And God forbid you need something off the top shelf, it will take a half hour for someone to go get a ladder to help you. And don't get me started on how the cashiers rarely know what they are doing.

But worse than that, I have had family members who worked there. The cost of the insurance is a travesty. Everyone I have known who does/did work there with the exception of one person declined their insurance. Not because they were already insured or didn't need it, but because they couldn't afford it. There is a reason their vests no longer say "Our People Make the Difference." Because they give their people no incentive to make a difference or even give a damn.

Typhoon
10-22-2009, 04:24 AM
o1ooh2HolWk

JudynTX
10-22-2009, 07:39 AM
I hate Walmart, but find it unavoidable sometimes.

:lol :lol Randy Marsh!

florige
10-22-2009, 07:40 AM
I get mostly all my new games from Wal-mart, so i give it a 7. Better than dealing with half those assholes at Gamestop.

The only reason I go to Gamestop is because you can trade games in to bring down the overall cost of whatever you are buying.

Don't the people over there respect the environment?

:lol Right...

Blake
10-22-2009, 09:23 AM
:lol :lol Randy Marsh!

"I started working here so I could get the employee discount"

that might be a top 5 episode.

Whisky Dog
10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Good for cheap commodity items where the same exact item is more expensive elsewhere. I buy all produce and meats at an actual grocery store though as those things suck at walmart