PDA

View Full Version : Suns cut Dan Dickwow

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2009, 01:16 AM
:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Thank god. This news is almost as good as Robin Lopez getting injured.

Culburn369
10-21-2009, 01:33 AM
It was either cut Dickau, or, Dragic wasn't come out of his bedroom.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2009, 01:34 AM

tee, hee.

Can't disagree there.

Greg Oden
10-21-2009, 01:35 AM
DoK up to his white folks hatin ways again. Who would've guessed? :rolleyes

Goran Dragic
10-21-2009, 01:37 AM
DoK up to his white folks hatin ways again. Who would've guessed? :rolleyes

Shut up you fuckin spook, I know first hand how nurturing and caring DoK can be towards white people.

Greg Oden
10-21-2009, 01:40 AM
Oh look it's raisin nuts. Have fun barely making a squad getting reading to win 35 games this year.

Goran Dragic
10-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Have fun barely making a squad getting reading to win 35 games this year.

Have fun barely staying healthy enough to play 35 games this year you 60 year old glass gorilla.

Xylus
10-21-2009, 01:46 AM
:lmao @ Goran vs. Oden

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2009, 01:48 AM
:lmao @ Goran vs. Oden

+1 :lol

Greg Oden
10-21-2009, 01:50 AM
Have fun barely staying healthy enough to play 35 games this year you 60 year old glass gorilla.

At least people know my name you sickle cell anemia having faggot.

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2009, 01:55 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease

The prevalence of the disease in the United States is approximately 1 in 5,000, mostly affecting African Americans, according to the National Institutes of Health.[4]

fyi...

Goran Dragic
10-21-2009, 01:56 AM

People compare me to Magic Johnson, people compare you to Sam Bowie.

Goran Dragic
10-21-2009, 01:56 AM

fyi...

:lmao:lmao

Looks like your the sickle cell anemia having mutherfucker, is that why your knees suck so much?

Greg Oden
10-21-2009, 01:57 AM

fyi...

Hey thanks Dr. Seuss do you have any more sound medical facts to provide?

Goran Dragic
10-21-2009, 02:01 AM
Hey thanks Dr. Seuss do you have any more sound medical facts to provide?

Everyone knows sickle cell is a black people disease, your mom probably has it.

Jeremy
10-21-2009, 06:51 PM

tee, hee.

That was Marcus Banks. LOL.

spursfan1000
10-21-2009, 08:08 PM

Lmao :lol

pauls931
10-21-2009, 08:29 PM

My sides are hurting!!!!:rollin

mojorizen7
10-22-2009, 01:56 AM
have fun barely staying healthy enough to play 35 games this year you 60 year old glass gorilla.

lmfao

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 03:25 AM
have fun barely staying healthy enough to play 35 games this year you 60 year old glass gorilla.

+1

cobbler
10-22-2009, 04:17 AM

Now that was funny!!!! Tip o the hat...

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 06:58 AM
Oden has been dominated.. yet again

pauls931
10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
I nominate assho, er Do, I mean Goran Dragic for quote of the year!

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 11:56 PM
i'd probably second that

Culburn369
10-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Suns related post...good stuff. Those fellows over on Sose's Joint know their shit:

[[[I don't think it was agreed upon. There was a decent group of people on here that were for blowing it up. You don't decide to blow it up or not based on a draft pick. Especially when you have two assets that could get significantly worse during that one year you wait. Nash is getting old his value will only go down. Amare is an injury risk.

They should have traded Nash in the off season. Then let Amare rack up huge numbers carrying the young team which would increase his trade value and calm most of the fears about his eye. Then you could trade him for something valuable before the trade deadline.

Why would you keep Nash when rebuilding? It makes no sense. That is just wasting an asset. On top of that you just end up with another team of young guys totally dependent upon Nash handing them the ball to score.

Way too much feel good crap with this team. Everyone loves Nash, and yes he is a great guy, but you don't screw the future of the franchise to keep a good guy around. It seemed like Nash was willing to go elsewhere. If the Suns had approached him and said they wanted to go in a new direction I don't think there would have been any hard feelings at all.

The Trailblazers wanted Nash and they had a lot of young talent to choose from. We wouldn't even take their calls.

Bleh.]]]

pauls931
10-24-2009, 01:49 PM
^^^
I think sarver doesn't give a crap. Keep nash to draw in the faithful, then let the team implode and become the new LA clippers getting awesome draft picks and not paying them creating a revolving door where talent is drafted, leaves, drafter, leaves...

dallaskd
10-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Shut up you fuckin spook, I know first hand how nurturing and caring DoK can be towards white people.

The video in your sig is so gay..

Goran Dragic
10-24-2009, 02:27 PM
The video in your sig is so gay..

I wouldn't be calling people gay when I moderate a forum that discusses men wrestling with each other in spandex you cum guzzling MMA faggot.

mojorizen7
10-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Suns related post...good stuff. Those fellows over on Sose's Joint know their shit:

[[[I don't think it was agreed upon. There was a decent group of people on here that were for blowing it up. You don't decide to blow it up or not based on a draft pick. Especially when you have two assets that could get significantly worse during that one year you wait. Nash is getting old his value will only go down. Amare is an injury risk.

They should have traded Nash in the off season. Then let Amare rack up huge numbers carrying the young team which would increase his trade value and calm most of the fears about his eye. Then you could trade him for something valuable before the trade deadline.

Why would you keep Nash when rebuilding? It makes no sense. That is just wasting an asset. On top of that you just end up with another team of young guys totally dependent upon Nash handing them the ball to score.

Way too much feel good crap with this team. Everyone loves Nash, and yes he is a great guy, but you don't screw the future of the franchise to keep a good guy around. It seemed like Nash was willing to go elsewhere. If the Suns had approached him and said they wanted to go in a new direction I don't think there would have been any hard feelings at all.

The Trailblazers wanted Nash and they had a lot of young talent to choose from. We wouldn't even take their calls.

Bleh.]]]
Hammer meet nail.