PDA

View Full Version : Why won't anyone admit that Boston is cheating?

kwamay_brown54
10-21-2009, 11:34 AM
My eyes must be deceiving me, or is what Boston does with KG an illegal zone defense every single time or not? They are literally parking a tent in the painted area for the entire defensive possession every single time, and no call wtf? Thoughts?

Riverwalkman
10-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Illegal defense had already been eliminated in 2001. And on that point, TD does much more defensive impact than KG, so if any team cheated, it should be SA first.

2001-02
• Illegal defense guidelines will be eliminated in their entirety.
• A new defensive three-second rule will prohibit a defensive player from remaining in the lane for more than three consecutive seconds without closely guarding an offensive player.
• The time that a team has to advance the ball past midcourt will be reduced from ten seconds to eight.
• Brief contact initiated by a defensive player will be allowed if it does not impede the progress of the player with the ball.
http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_history.html

Riverwalkman
10-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Illegal defense had already been eliminated in 2001. And on that point, TD does much more defensive impact than KG, so if any team cheated, it should be SA first.

2001-02
• Illegal defense guidelines will be eliminated in their entirety.
• A new defensive three-second rule will prohibit a defensive player from remaining in the lane for more than three consecutive seconds without closely guarding an offensive player.
• The time that a team has to advance the ball past midcourt will be reduced from ten seconds to eight.
• Brief contact initiated by a defensive player will be allowed if it does not impede the progress of the player with the ball.
http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_history.html

Riverwalkman
10-21-2009, 11:48 AM
lol double post.

usdane
10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
They set illegal screens all the time and are hardly ever called for it.

By the way KG is a punk.

pawe
10-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Big Baby and Perkins are the punks for their bone crushing moving screens for Allen.

Chomag
10-21-2009, 01:57 PM
They set illegal screens all the time and are hardly ever called for it.

By the way KG is a punk.

I noticed this alot myself watching them in the playoffs last year.

Muser
10-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Everyone admits that Boston cheats with illegal screens, but then again if you don't get caught then it's not cheating right?

IronMexican
10-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Whar did one analyst say? They do enough to not get called for it. They wont call it every single time. It pays off for them in the long run, I suppose.

koriwhat
10-21-2009, 02:28 PM
i hope kg breaks a fuckin' leg! that's the one time i will wish for bad mojo on a player... the one player i would wish harm to. i can't stand that guy at all.

Gant
10-21-2009, 03:06 PM
i hope kg breaks a fuckin' leg! that's the one time i will wish for bad mojo on a player... the one player i would wish harm to. i can't stand that guy at all.

Eric Cartman voice.

redzero
10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/56/Butthurt_pokemons.jpg

TheMACHINE
10-21-2009, 05:25 PM
que the "why so much hate for KG" posts.

da_suns_fan
10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Eric Cartman voice.

:lol

Yep. KG and Chris Paul petty hate RAGE on this forum.

da_suns_fan
10-21-2009, 05:34 PM
que the "why so much hate for KG" posts.

Touche. :lol

TheMACHINE
10-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Touche. :lol

Did you ever look at that "all fours" vid of KG?

da_suns_fan
10-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Did you ever look at that "all fours" vid of KG?

I did. And unless I was looking at the wrong one, i didnt understand why they called it "all fours".

I saw a video where KG was walking out of bounds to pass the ball in and bumps chest to chest with another player on the opposing team and then immediately put his hands up to show he wasnt fighting.

Maybe he purposely walked into him to be a dick, but it wasnt nearly as bad as I was picturing from the way you guys were talking.

Again, why did they call it "all fours"? Did I miss something?

TheMACHINE
10-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I did. And unless I was looking at the wrong one, i didnt understand why they called it "all fours".

I saw a video where KG was walking out of bounds to pass the ball in and bumps chest to chest with another player on the opposing team and then immediately put his hands up to show he wasnt fighting.

Maybe he purposely walked into him to be a dick, but it wasnt nearly as bad as I was picturing from the way you guys were talking.

Again, why did they call it "all fours"? Did I miss something?

dude..you must have looked at the wrong video :rolleyes

either that or you didnt see the "all fours part" that caused the "bump" you are talking about.

bostonguy
10-21-2009, 05:46 PM
How come people don't ever bring up Eddie House? That fucker pops his jersey after every fucking shot he makes. That shit annoys the fuck out of me.

Scola
10-21-2009, 05:47 PM
If hes camping out in the paint, he would get called for "defensive 3 seconds". You can avoid getting called if your within arm's reach of a defender.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2009, 06:02 PM
How come people don't ever bring up Eddie House? That fucker pops his jersey after every fucking shot he makes. That shit annoys the fuck out of me.

Eddie house is by far the biggest bitch on the Celtics. At least for all the douche bag moves of KG, he paid his dues with a decade in basketball siberia and has talent to back his shit up. Eddie House is a bitch made scrub.

redzero
10-21-2009, 06:04 PM
http://redsarmy.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kgcrawl.jpg

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 06:05 PM
intensity!

Aggresion!

Passion!

TheMACHINE
10-21-2009, 06:57 PM
haah i didnt see that one..i only seen him do it on bayless. LOL

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-21-2009, 08:00 PM
If hes camping out in the paint, he would get called for "defensive 3 seconds". You can avoid getting called if your within arm's reach of a defender.

Exactly. Where are the defensive 3 second calls?

BTW, EVERY TEAM regularly sets illegal moving screens these days - it's one of the most frustrating parts of the officiating for me. That, and the ridiculous way they now call block-charge. Far too many charges are called these days when the defender is clearly moving.

KidCongo
10-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I noticed this alot myself watching them in the playoffs last year.

The worst illegal screen was set by Howard in game 4 of the ECF. He sets his screen then moves to knock Ben Wallace which leaves Rashard wide open to hit a 3 ball to put them up 100-98 with 4 seconds left. Cavs lost in OT.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Oh god, please don't mention moving screens. Rocket fan will have a mental breakdown since that's their fall back excuse for losing their series in 05.

picc84
10-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Eddie house is by far the biggest bitch on the Celtics. At least for all the douche bag moves of KG, he paid his dues with a decade in basketball siberia and has talent to back his shit up. Eddie House is a bitch made scrub.

He was the same way on Phx. Did you feel the same way then?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
He was the same way on Phx. Did you feel the same way then?

Yes, I never liked him. Don't believe me, I go to UA and he went to ASU.

djohn2oo8
10-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh god, please don't mention moving screens. Rocket fan will have a mental breakdown since that's their fall back excuse for losing their series in 05.

Yet you keep bringing it up

exstatic
10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Exactly. Where are the defensive 3 second calls?

BTW, EVERY TEAM regularly sets illegal moving screens these days - it's one of the most frustrating parts of the officiating for me. That, and the ridiculous way they now call block-charge. Far too many charges are called these days when the defender is clearly moving.

So the fake charges make up for the no-call moving screens. Nothing to see here, move along. :lol

SouthTexasRancher
10-21-2009, 09:34 PM
My eyes must be deceiving me, or is what Boston does with KG an illegal zone defense every single time or not? They are literally parking a tent in the painted area for the entire defensive possession every single time, and no call wtf? Thoughts?

Maybe they are all practicing to become one of them crooked, lyin', cheatin' politicians like we have in Washington, DC...! Nah, even the Celtics can't stoop that low.

da_suns_fan
10-21-2009, 10:38 PM

Yeah, I didnt see this video "Machine".

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 11:31 PM

lol Yao setting illegal screens

bostonguy
10-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Yes, I never liked him. Don't believe me, I go to UA and he went to ASU.

:lmao It is funny how you have seen that shit when he was with the Suns and I am seeing it during his time here in Boston. He is my least favorite Celtic and part of me was wishing he wouldn't have picked up his option. Now I get to deal with him for another season. :depressed

cobbler
10-21-2009, 11:57 PM

You have to forgive dirk4mvp. He's not the brightest crayon in the box.

cobbler
10-21-2009, 11:57 PM
lol Yao setting illegal screens

see!

dirk4mvp
10-21-2009, 11:58 PM
You have to forgive dirk4mvp. He's not the brightest crayon in the box.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

There's the gut wrenching takes cobbler is known for!

cobbler
10-22-2009, 12:01 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

There's the gut wrenching takes cobbler is known for!

Get used to them... you are going to hear a them a lot.

KidCongo
10-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Its not like you guys even had a chance to win that series, I told you that before it even started.

No chance :lol

Righto

ezau
10-22-2009, 12:50 AM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

TheMACHINE
10-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I didnt see this video "Machine".

DSF, thats actually a different one. The one you saw was another video, but you just missed the part he went on all fours against Jared Bayless. The incident was prior to bunping you described.