PDA

View Full Version : Miami Waives Tolliver

Spurs Brazil
10-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Miami Waives Tolliver
Oct 20, 2009 7:30 PM EST

The Miami Heat announced today that they have waived forward Anthony Tolliver. Tolliver was signed as a free agent on September 28, and saw action in four preseason games. He averaged 3.0 points in 7.3 minutes per game. Miami's roster now stands at 16.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/2/#

Allanon
10-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Is that the same Anthony Tolliver that was a shooter prospect on the Spurs last year? I can't quite remember if I got the names right.

Mel_13
10-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Is that the same Anthony Tolliver that was a shooter prospect on the Spurs last year? I can't quite remember if I got the names right.

same guy

koriwhat
10-21-2009, 02:18 PM
and this is of concern, why?

ducks
10-21-2009, 02:21 PM
nba forum is ok
what else do you want to talk about koriwhat

rjv
10-21-2009, 02:23 PM
off to europe it seems unless someone is desperate enough to pick him up (like we were last season).

koriwhat
10-21-2009, 03:15 PM
nba forum is ok
what else do you want to talk about koriwhat

not tolliver... a guy who has done nothing in the league and is still trying to get his foot in the door.

so should we talk about all the other failed dleague-training camp fodder-cut in season-no talent hacks the spurs have picked up over the last decade? it makes no sense to even bring tolliver up because he's irrelevant and always has been.

kamikazi_player
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
not tolliver... a guy who has done nothing in the league and is still trying to get his foot in the door.

so should we talk about all the other failed dleague-training camp fodder-cut in season-no talent hacks the spurs have picked up over the last decade? it makes no sense to even bring tolliver up because he's irrelevant and always has been.
Then hit the back button on the top left hand side and STFU

koriwhat
10-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Then hit the back button on the top left hand side and STFU

you people are hilarious... yeah yeah i shouldn't had come into this thread if i find it to have no relevancy but hey i did and so the past is the past and what has been done has been done.

you mean to tell me you actually give a fuck what a scrub like tolliver is up to? give me a break! say it with me already, FUCKIN' WHO CARES ABOUT PROSPECTS WHO HAVE NOT AMOUNTED TO JACK SHIT THAT WERE PICKED UP BY THE SPURS AT SOME POINT IN TIME!?

kamikazi_player
10-21-2009, 04:23 PM
you people are hilarious... yeah yeah i shouldn't had come into this thread if i find it to have no relevancy but hey i did and so the past is the past and what has been done has been done.

you mean to tell me you actually give a fuck what a scrub like tolliver is up to? give me a break! say it with me already, FUCKIN' WHO CARES ABOUT PROSPECTS WHO HAVE NOT AMOUNTED TO JACK SHIT THAT WERE PICKED UP BY THE SPURS AT SOME POINT IN TIME!?
Shouldn't have post if you really didn't care about him dumbass. Man, you make some stupid arguments.